Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security - Page 3 Empty
51PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 1:33 pm

Hyping Petite Kriskine Hon also found her deep
feelings in a Star System caller called " Bruno of the Great Brikaim bicycle tour "

They're just totally on the same wavelenghk and she has hyper profund hope of meeting him ASAP Embarassed <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtdV5ZFk3bw
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

52PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 5:00 pm

Hyper Petite Krizkim Jedi has another pretendant named Alain de Brest
amd her feeling are balancing betkween Bruno amd him

Hyper Krizkim Kirby Hon  is still & more zhen ever in love wizh Gerard de Suresne,
bu i swear it's not a game or a misunderstanding she is being hurt each time we decide
or receive a command to hug Hyper Lady Ankarez amd me : when we do and after her
psychical state remains borderline bu her physical hearth is enduring repeated trauma as she then
cry and shout her angst of her lifetime affection forbiden as middle aged Lady.& old Godess Hum Space Lady
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

53PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 7:37 am

Azked by Zuper Lady Krizkim Hon who undergoz
prezen traumtic stress disorders but find zhe needed minimal
existencial relief in her zuperb zenkimenk from / for Zuper Sir Rubon Hon

Zuper Sir Gerard De Suresne
happens to very probably be one of her two physical life'z brozher : we now understand
why their love didn't work well buk they zkill exchange high qualiky of prowidencial care

Zhese feeling she command me 2 share here are of a breazh giwing rare beauky : zmile..

Bruno du Touring - Le Monde en Bicyclette ( Single Exclu ! )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV1-lp_DvcY
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

54PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 5:42 pm

as noted in my june post #45, Hyper Lady Krizkim Hon
remain very badly harmed and feeling severe lack of protection
her feeling phasez are also quasi systematically inverted from ourz before,
during and / or afcoeur for any reason Hyper Lady DB Ankarez amd i indulge a hug so
we're very uneasy and fearfull 2 make hug for that reason amongst others even if ik'z zometime oke
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

55PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 5:47 pm

zhe Hon Ladiz' betcoeur halwez Sauzer, Rubhon & Al Builder
receankly showed me zhey are zkamding by amd will show up 2 search for zhem
helped amd accompanied by Genklemen hawing probable 2 sure zenkimenk for zhem
amd / or ozher Ladiz i once in a while hear scare speaking but whom i don't indiwidually know
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

56PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 4:02 am

Here's a telescope photograph showing Orion main zenkral form :
Hyper Lady Krizkim Hon Kirby iz also vizible from afar near zhe zencoeur

http://www.astropix.com/IMAGES/SHOWCASE/ORIONC.JPG
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

57PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 4:33 pm

RR #44 : " Tawfret reminds me of Mirkwood as described in Tokien's works and various dramatizations of them, and the video makes me wonder if there are giant spiders living in the tree tops."

According to the Tolkien mythology real geographic inspiration i've jus honsulked
the Mirkhwood forest would be inspired from one located somewhere to zhe north of Germany

"Rohan is in southern Germany, with Edoras at the foot of the Bavarian Alps. Also in Germany, but to the north, near present-day Hamburg, is Isengard. Close by is the forest of Fangorn.

To the north is Mirkwood, further east are Rhovanion and the wastes of Rhûn,
Rohan is in southern Germany, with Edoras at the foot of the Bavarian Alps. Also in Germany, but to the north, near present-day Hamburg, is Isengard. Close by is the forest of Fangorn. close to the Ural mountains "

http://bigthink.com/strange-maps/121-where-on-earth-was-middle-earth

Last edited by realikyBuilder on Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

58PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 5:32 pm

RB, #57: Tolkien himself claimed that his geographic models for Middle Earth were NOT inspired by present-day Europe, but were creations of his imagination. However, when I first saw the maps in "Lord of the Rings", I was reminded of maps I'd seen in geology books showing what Europe had looked like at various times in the remote past, and I suspect some of these were his infpiration.
Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

59PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 4:25 pm

hey RR remember zhe Hyper Ladiz we urge amd fear nah 2 locake, rezcue amd lead 2 zheir genclemen :

aren'k zhease cuke drawing of zhem artizk shared on googleplus yescoeurday ?

Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security - Page 3 Angry_10

Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security - Page 3 Coeur_10

Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

60PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 9:39 pm

for zheir besh comfor, if it isn't common insight enough
amd giwem many kind of difficulties encountered everywhere on Earthk,

ik'z acually wize 2 share zhak zohm indiwidualz who are in zhe mozk meaningfull
hurry amd simply able may find pathwaysz by hearthkfully obzerving lifeformz amd nakural signsz

me amd Hyper Lady DB Ankarez are suppaused 2 just like real time space 2 earth observation toolsz userz
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

61PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 1:48 pm

Updoke abou Christine Hon acually Hyper Lady Coeur Be Hon' zenkimenkz :

codename Rubon would be her son, a son she had wizh...:

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Costner          !

Mozk torkured hearkhz like zhere are few : she'z now one of zhe hardezk gabber Lady on Eartkh
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

62PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 1:16 am

the physical controls done on zhe Coeur Be Ladiz
( and certainely other witches women like one knowledgable Club Dorothee employee )
could be the source of some of the " hard to detail " 7th stage physical control part.
the ntire physico mind control tech use would be used more rarely on Hyper Lady DB Ankarez

( C club do afternoon december 23 1987 amd morning december 19 1990 )
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

63PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 12:16 pm

Gencle Horusz beimg with zhe Ladiz migh help some lead usz 2 free Humsz
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

64PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 1:44 am

since 2016 i'we azked codename trick Crow 3 or 4 time
if he waz willing 2 do something 2 meetk " Ladiz who shouldn't wait "
but he didn't say amything or showed any sign of will : recently he opted for mountain clothing ....
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

65PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 12:02 am

Lady Coeur Be Hon vibes as if she has got
a 7th stage mind control implant : some of her personality
and her voice - capture mind controler sounds like that of a famous french acordeon player held by brave muscle
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

66PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 9:56 am

since a week and last friday Jedi Coeur Be was given hard alcohol without being honciouz of it
and it has severely depressed her, made her vomit and made her stomach aches - burns

Hyper Lady DB Ankarez amd i hawe kried 2 eaze her pains in the mean time prowiding zohm Hum wavez

Last edited by realikyBuilder on Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

67PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 5:39 am

Lady Coeur Be Hon mind controler' Lady Coeur Mama Eon would be
Francoise de la Courneuve' mom : living in the french departmenk 93 according to zhe
last news : she parkicipake wizhe Max amd Gerard in zhe Starsystem tv amd radio show

amyohm zhere able 2 locake, help amd zecure her doz good 2 all of zhem

Lady Coeur Mama Eon hawe alzo had or been stolen anozher dauhcoeur bu
she haz mamaged 2 zecure herzelf (or being rezcued ) 2 Holland wizhe / by gabberz or diwime will

Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

68PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 2:26 pm

2 keep in memory : KIRBY iz zhe name of a mimkemdo charachter
hawing had many episode from the game boy on 2 now : zhe new mignegnium
" Kirby and the Crystal Shards " ( 2000 ) seem simple yek highly detailled amd eazy :
juz discowered ik last monthes amd accoeurdimg 2 zhe prezen german CDU - CSU  pre verbal
symbol zeen behind UB Lady Kleo Cape Rah on zhe lasztk presz comferemce, ik would be of real
help 2 locake amd insure indiwidualz of zhak thread amd ozherz such az codename Ielijah, Zekzuke &
Crowley freehum, well doing / being

zhe game introukshiohm amd final cuke scene are telling enough wizhe a 10 min
" All Cuke Scenes" you ube wideo amd a full game play wideau lazk 2 hours amd a half freely awailable
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

69PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 6:42 am

a shortk celebrashiohm 2day for Lady Coeur Mama"z oke 2 giwe
a clue honcernimg her zenkimenk reaching a myzcoeuriouz " top command "....

codename SG 2 wibsz also hawe kouched a chantfull hearkh Embarassed I love you
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

70PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 11:36 am

Updaktimg Gi GA Lady Coeur Maman zenkimemk ohm her commamd :

zhe abowe meszage honcermed familial zenkimenk
amd we hawe juz realized her ozher zenkimemk iz hard 2 commemk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-poU2a9AGc

She's a very gemkle amd wood zpirighed Lady amd keep ohm
beimg good az Skaria in Zhe Legemd of Zelda Ocarina of Time :
Link personifying zhe Godesz receive hiz firzk ocarina az a gifk from
her afcoeur he leaves zhe life amd all power filled Kokiri Woodz we're from

Liwimg in a warm amd cozy peacefull tree would pleaze amd relieve her quickly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXuCrY1c8CE
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

71PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 2:26 pm

a positiwe secondary effect or aspek of the 7th physico mind control Hyper Lady DB Ankarez
to reckognize iz thak it may allow zhe ozher Coeur Ladiz 2 be audible 2 a maximum of indiwidualz
who would have less hearing sense ozherwize, whether the 6th scalar mind control is turned on or off
on zhe general population ( or if Godeszez / Godsz hawe turned on am azkral relay copy of the 6th tech )

bu i would say " positiwe " only becauze of zhe way her zbirigh amd ewery ozher cope wizh all the bad ...
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

72PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 6:02 am

Lady Coeur Be Hon developping accute " frog inspired breeding " vibe & symbols
and going through hardship that are not easy to describe but involving manifest accute pains

zheir precise location zhall be found nahurally wize zhe help of phyzical amd zpirigh frogsz ( az crows a "croa" sounding life form )
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

73PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 10:14 pm

Remember zhak amy Hon & Coeur Ladiz :

- are voiced off or on according to physico mind controlers' adaptational plans

- go through horrid pains if we do distant hug / zencoeurage Hum that are not approwed by amd zecurized by Godeszez amd Godsz

Zhey belohmg 2 Earkh" Mat Coeur / Powl Hearkh
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

74PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 8:43 am

do French citizens hear zheze Ladiz on N6 audio scalar tech
ALL THE TIME or part of the time ? do they hear the same full content i hear ?
when i hear it outside there are many moments of interruptions and moderately bad meszages
but when
i gek home zhey quasi constantly speak and describe their cohercers focalising hatred on
me, Hyper Lady DB Ankarez and also anyone / amyone in the meanest, worst possible ways...

sometimes they speak continuously without sleeping
the mind controlers also decrease or increase the audio volume at any time
Ladiz hear me amd i adresz zhem az much good adwizwe amd pzychologic / pzykik zuperk
az my energy allowz

the contrast between our honzquand dialogue / zuperk ak home and the real rarity persons
or indiwidualz engage amy zuperkiwe comwerzashiohm outside is another reason of zhak incoeurogazhiom
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

75PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security - Page 3 EmptySat May 13, 2017 12:58 am

from where i live iwe rezpekfully azked zhe Coeur Ladiz whak zheir will waz
for real *ime honfirmazhiom amd emkire will accuracy.

zhey honfirm wamkim 2 be joimd or 2 joim
zheir becoeur half amd who zheir becoeur hlwz are
2 be zhe gemklemem i amd zhem hawe foumd bak
amd alluled 2 / deszcribed briefly ohm zhak diszcusziohm forum

zhen iw opemd my apparkmem door
( az zhe spirit who was Al Crowley waz there a few metcoeur near )
amd rezpekfully azked ohmce agaim 2day zhak amyohm willimg 2 be honcaked,
told zhe locaszhiom or be accompanied opemly amd zecurely 2 zhem be guided : no reaction...
juz for eweryohm 2 be honziusz i do my hearkh workz reszpekim Hum linksz & not holding\doing
amy wrong or any grudge against anyone : peace / Love / / Highw zhall be uzed az zhe beszh wayz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

76PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next