Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security Empty
1PostSubject: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 6:14 pm

Since september 2015 a scalar mind control ray featuring Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon is directed on me during all my waking time :

it features an analogic signal with two woman undergoing altered states of mind and altered sensations in a sadomasochist and/or hypersexualized

situation seemingly forced by 6th stage theocracy believer to deliver horrible and nonsensical messages to me and/or any group of people.

As their situation deteriorate / doesn't improve throught time so far i beg us Terrans to explore, locate and free them as fast as possible

Last edited by reality builder on Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

2PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 4:20 pm

Hers's a usefull astral symbol from the benign japanese game Mario 64 wich any hyper Sir and Lady can use to actively defend each others from 6th stage terrorism "game" by physical-mind control  :

Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security 640px-10
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

3PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Yeah, that's a great symbol, and I'll try to find a way fit it into my workings...
Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

4PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 6:51 pm

Here are various links wich may be usefull to all people who feel like finding and rescuing Anne Hon and Freman Hon :

By the why i didn't knew that the chemical substance known as LSD had been invented in a swiss Laboratory

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RUAG

I wonder why is it that in the end of 2015, in a general peace and love situation in EU and major improvements all around the world, this company wants to fully renews its defense systems ?

http://www.ruag.com/defence/media/news/ruag-defence-at-the-nidv-in-rotterdam/d86cbebef1a45a430a49dfb29c50e67a/?L=ACspareparts.

30.11.2015 | RUAG Defence

RUAG Defence at the NIDV in Rotterdam

As part of its "DVOW" program, the Royal Netherlands Army wants to replace its entire fleet of wheeled military vehicles, ranging from the small air assault vehicles to the large logistics trucks. What's more, it also intends to purchase around 1,400 protection systems of varying models (incl. TEMPEST). RUAG Defence hopes to be heavily involved in the tendering process and the awarding of contracts over the coming year. In order to meet this aim, RUAG Defence has completed a merger with VDL Defence Technologies.

The two partners were in attendance at the annual trade fair of the Netherlands Industries for Defence and Security Foundation (NIDV) held in Rotterdam on 19 November 2015, where they showcased a TEMPEST-licensed protection system.

http://www.ruag.com/defence/network-enabled-operation-services/tactical-communications/personal-security/?L=%20AC%20spare%20parts...
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

5PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 3:11 pm

Allowing Sigtmund to be responsible of his past action in parallele with a highly carefull understanding of how he feels and may also proves helpfull in assisting Hyper Ladies Hon and Antares

Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

6PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 3:48 pm

Here's a web discussion forum where RR and Sigmund are actually debating about their respective understanding of what's real :

http://theschoolofthespirit.yuku.com/
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

7PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 4:17 pm

The idea of a porc epic - epic pork may go put some in a good mood for a high five !

So for people appreciating IM here's a recent song from Duvdev and Erez

Infected Mushroom - Kazabubu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0T5wdeMW2c
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

8PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 4:29 am

reality builder wrote:
The idea of a porc epic - epic pork may go put some in a good mood for a high five !

So for people appreciating IM here's a recent song from Duvdev and Erez

Infected Mushroom - Kazabubu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0T5wdeMW2c

I just listened to the first three minutes of this and it's easy for me imagine Siggy getting off on it. "Praise the Lard. Pass the Bacon. Build the bordello down stream from the slaughterhouse."

Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

9PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 10:28 am

RR#8 : "I just listened to the first three minutes of this and it's easy for me imagine Siggy getting off on it. "Praise the Lard. Pass the Bacon. Build the bordello down stream from the slaughterhouse."

Ache, is he a good guy or a 6th stage theocratic mind controller ?

The specific mind control delivered through the Hon Ladies try to convince me that Antares would be delivering sleazy sexual mind control through another scalar ray sent on other people during my sleeping times.

All i can say is that they allready tried to use a mind controled girl with a voice a bit similar to hers earlier in 2015 for the same task and i could  easily reckognise it wasn't her
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

10PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 10:58 am

reality builder wrote:
RR#8 : "I just listened to the first three minutes of this and it's easy for me imagine Siggy getting off on it. "Praise the Lard. Pass the Bacon. Build the bordello down stream from the slaughterhouse."

The specific mind control delivered through the Hon Ladies try to convince me that Antares would be delivering sleazy sexual mind control through another scalar ray sent on other people during my sleeping times.

All i can say is that they allready tried to use a mind controled girl with a voice a bit similar to hers earlier in 2015 for the same task and i could  easily reckognise it wasn't her

Please take a look at the basket forum at the bottom of the main menu.
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

11PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 1:34 pm

Realityrebel wrote:
reality builder wrote:

Please take a look at the basket forum at the bottom of the main menu.

What forum are you referring to ? I haven't found it
Back to top Go down
regmelocco

12PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 6:20 pm

"I wonder why is it that in the end of 2015, in a general peace and love situation in EU and major improvements all around the world, this company wants to fully renews its defense systems ?

http://www.ruag.com/defence/media/news/ruag-defence-at-the-nidv-in-rotterdam/d86cbebef1a45a430a49dfb29c50e67a/?L=ACspareparts."

Perhaps because they are getting ready for possible hot conflict situations.
The Middle East, parts of North Africa and Ukraine have an escalating war started by fanatics and climate refugees and such.
Plus today it turned out it was the Russian military that shot down the civilian airplane full of Dutch people and the Dutch are conducting an official investigation.
Cameron is visiting Orban soon. Perhaps he is talking about possible reactions of splitting from the EU.
I don't know the background of this - wild speculations abound - what do you think?
We know Putin is financing the Front National and Jobbik and there is a virtual intel war in Hungary already. His avowed purpose is to colonize Eastern Europe and control the Western part and parts of the ME against the US and its allies. He said as much in speeches.

As for the protection of the people you mean in the OP you surely have the mind power the inventiveness and sensitivity to do this. I use Hindu mantras from the magical tradition, there are lots of protection mantras, including the one you know already - the one ending with Chamundayai. Write a PM if you are interested in more. But anything like that is a peace-producing protection.

What they are doing is deflecting attention of capable people with whatever - you can call it mind control or black magic. Target your practice - the visual image of the chain with the ball that chews is very good - at the defense. Be logical and concentrated. If you are, good spirits will send you help and ideas. You are more powerful think precisely because of your sensitivity. But turn the clock around: sensitivity is like telepathy, a left spiral. You need to exercise the right-hand spiral too - which is active interference.
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

13PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 6:42 pm

rb, #11, re: "What forum are you referring to ? I haven't found it"

As an Admin, you should be able to see the last forum on the front page menu:

Basket Topics Posts
Last Posts
No new posts Basket
Basket of the forum

You may have to sign off of the group and back on to get your Admin powers.
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

14PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 7:05 pm

Realityrebel wrote:

Basket Topics Posts
Last Posts
No new posts Basket
Basket of the forum

I have signed off and back and i still don't have Admin powers or don't see any basket topic on sigh
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

15PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 2:28 am

reality builder wrote:
Realityrebel wrote:

Basket Topics Posts
Last Posts
No new posts Basket
Basket of the forum

I have signed off and back and i still don't have Admin powers or don't see any basket topic on sigh

I made another attempt to make you an Admin and authorize you to read and post on the Basket, and it looks like I've succeeded when I look at your profile, so please take a look and let me know.
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

16PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 3:42 am

I've just loged off / loged in once again and the change hasn't acually proceeded

if it's timely important enough you can send me a mail via our yuku accounts

Last edited by reality builder on Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

17PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 4:05 am

reality builder wrote:
I've just loged off / loged in once again and the change hasn't acually proceeded

if it's timely important enough you can send me a mail via our yuku accounts

This is strange, because "Admin" is appearing under your name on your last post here. Is it also appearing or you?

There's no time urgency on this, and if the change still hasn't worked, I'll have to ask some questions on on forumotion help forum.
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

18PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 8:35 am

Follow up: I see you're on line now, so I'm wondering if you're now able to access the basket and if Admin is appearing under your name on your computer...
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

19PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 12:16 pm

Admin does appear under my name whereas i can't locate any basket topic
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

20PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 7:43 pm

reality builder wrote:
Admin does appear under my name whereas i can't locate any basket topic

I think I've finally fixed this. If you still can't see the basket, let me know here.
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

21PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 8:42 pm

It's allrigh i can access it and i'm actually meditating about what i've read.
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

22PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 1:51 am

The following old track may proves helpfull to improve qualitative minimization of the weird sound signal of Christine Hon (a Lady i perviously called F Hon) sent on myself and i don't know who else :

It works additionally with other completely immaterial astral psionic units, for stable audition and mental relief paralleling serenity increase purposes :

Misterboy - Dance to the Beat - 1990

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=draSoI375e4
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

23PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 12:12 pm

Update : zhe Lady i called F Hon Shaw would in fak be
Christine, an ex girlfriend of Gerard De Suresne

So i mus change this thread title and firz poss
calling her Christine Hon from now

And whe Lady i called Anne Hon Shaw would in fak be
Hyper Lady Freeman Hon Shaw

These Hyper Ladies are remaining trapped acually and
i hear their daily help calls and Hum efforts in mainaining
their personaliy strukure and individualiy constanly
while they're striving of secour for help

Hyper Lady Freeman Hon Shaw is a spirigh from
Godess Hum and i sense she's Hyper Lady DB Antares
spiriual mom
I don wanna say why bu i also sense she has a specific link wiz
the cows and taurus incarnated & astral elemental
and tha these animals will be of major help to locae and free em
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

24PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 1:24 pm

ze astral and incarnated asses and jenny-asses elemental also has a special link wiz Hyper Lady Freeman Hon Shaw I love you
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

25PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 1:45 pm

Godesses How Beautifull this kan B !

Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security Belane10

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

26PostSubject: Re: Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security   Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security Empty

Back to top Go down

Freeman Hon Shaw and Christine Hon specific security
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next