Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 4 Empty
76PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 9:04 pm

yesterday and especially during the last 24 hours
i have a strong impression that Hyper Lady DB Ankarez' body
is being put under unprecedented pressured by strong harrassing forces
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

77PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 4 EmptySun May 01, 2016 1:01 pm

on 6th mind control i'm being told that
the mind controling person responsible of her speech can change her voice
and simply directly speak with her personal input corresponding to her own personal dynamic

i've been able to verify this during my lask phone & meeting hontak with her :
this is nah that important to be honciouz of but i honfirm it is a real and personaly verified info
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

78PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 4 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 10:53 pm

it's 7 : 51 am and i have zhe impression
some sort of glue and evenual cover is being sticked on Hyper Lady DB Ankarez face
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

79PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 4 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 2:49 am

RB, #76, 77, @ 78: All this ties in with the Shaver Mystery stuff I mentioned in my post just now in the other thread. So let me repeat my advice that these matters have to handled completely on the psychic/spiritual level, and that the physical aspects are affects, not causes.
Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

80PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2016 7:08 am

Realityrebel wrote:
RB, #76, 77, @ 78:  All this ties in with the Shaver Mystery stuff I mentioned in my post just now in the other thread. So let me repeat my advice that these matters have to handled completely on the psychic/spiritual level, and that the physical aspects are affects, not causes.

frequent sleeping drug use on her 2day :
what affect can possibly motivate this :

a will to make uz feel and appear az tired or tiresome individuals ?
an affect of 7th stage physico - mind control (over energy and hyperactivity when locked ) ?
so oke : spiriualikyz are not usually
designed 2 be a subsitute for relationshipz,
these are even meant to give uz all meaningfull reason
and urgez for develloping socially : ik allow uz to cope wizh any and all causes and affectz of life

Last edited by realikyBuilder on Sat May 07, 2016 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

81PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2016 8:37 am

realikyBuilder wrote:
Realityrebel wrote:
RB, #76, 77, @ 78:  All this ties in with the Shaver Mystery stuff I mentioned in my post just now in the other thread. So let me repeat my advice that these matters have to handled completely on the psychic/spiritual level, and that the physical aspects are affects, not causes.

frequent sleeping drug use on her 2day :
what affect can possibly motivate this :

a will to make uz feel and appear az tired or tiresome individuals ?
an affect of 7th stage physico - mind control (over energy and hyperactivity when locked )
so oke : spiriualikeyz are not usually
designed 2 be a subsitute for relationshipz,
these are even meant to give uz all meaningfull reason
and urgez for develloping socially : ik allow uz to cope wizh any and all causes and affectz

My work on the Spiritual Revolution Project between 1968 and 2003 involved almost constant interaction with other people on the physical/social level, and the lessons I learned from this activity agree completely with what you just wrote. Group psychic workings are related to personal relationships in the same complex and constantly changing paradigms as activities involving business or art/entertainment. However, it's usually fairly easy to figure out the best way to behave under a given set of circumstances, using relying on a mixture of common sense and intuition.
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

82PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2016 11:07 am

RR#81 : "My work on the Spiritual Revolution Project between 1968 and 2003 involved almost constant interaction with other people on the physical/social level, and the lessons I learned from this activity agree completely with what you just wrote. Group psychic workings are related to personal relationships in the same complex and constantly changing paradigms as activities involving business or art/entertainment. However, it's usually fairly easy to figure out the best way to behave under a given set of circumstances, using relying on a mixture of common sense and intuition."

Most of my Hum activity since my 2006 participation begining
involved rare interaction with people on the physical level and moderate on the social level.

I agree with your honception of what a psychic working iz bu i can feel a psychic working is nah  organised psychical and physical attacks :  

qualifiying an attack as a game or as a psychic working is a complete lie as zhe victims of attacks
haven't given and don't give their honsent and always do everything they Humly and possibly can
to talk about the attack: they even regularly verify if it's really an attack and not a good intented
severe psychic working as the attackers ( who openly label their attack as " a fight to death" )
would like us to accept.
A sincere love relationship allowz love partners to feel each others so if wrong is done on 2 both or
2 one partner zhe other is affected and able to tell what's going wrong, what causes it - what to do to defend ourselvez

Me and Hyper Lady DB Ankarez are fiancees since may 15, 2014  :
our real and updated Facebook accounts still shows this to our friends az an event in our life

Before we met i had to follow Kerran Godess psychic persuasion nah to try to interact with other Ladies despite i had
no idea why and was desperately lonely : something like that happens now bu ik'z even more strict az i musk remain ak home akually
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

83PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 4 EmptySat May 07, 2016 4:06 pm

RB, #82:

My own experience during active phase of the SR Project, between the late Sixties and the early Nineties was very similar to what you just described. The SR collective was always under attack from the forces of theocracy on both the physical and psychic/spiritual level, and we all had to be prepared to defend ourselves 24/7. My Guides have never wanted me to publish the details of any of this, and in my old age, I've actually done my best to keep from thinking about them. And the familial relationships within the collective as it evolved over three decades were extremely complex, as were our social interactions with outsiders. So it looks to me like you are doing pretty much exactly the same things I used to do, and I have genuine respect for how well you seem to be doing.
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

84PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 4:39 pm

Individual consent amd real zenkimenkal, decency & wizdom
2 be found in Alliance Ethnic songz "Honesty & J" az well az "Respec" ....

my maim zenkimemkal adwize 2 Hum beingz haz alwayz beem " Lizken 2 your Heark"
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

85PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 4 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 9:12 am

my impression is real that Luis Rodriguez
( under 7th physico - mind control or not )
is being used by codename Dagon to convince people
that he would be SR - RR himself : he has met me twice recently in Perpignan

Luis Rodriguez was Modern Talking's main arranger ...

Here are some image of him if he's pretending that, of if anyone doubt that he is Kyle

Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 4 Louis_10

Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 4 Luis_r10
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

86PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 4 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 10:06 am

All I can say is that nobody who's reading this has any idea what I look like, so I'm easy to impersonate, but it's most sensible to assume that anyone who does this is an imposter.
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

87PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 4 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:25 am

Realityrebel wrote:
All I can say is that nobody who's reading this has any idea what I look like, so I'm easy to impersonate, but it's most sensible to assume that anyone who does this is an imposter.

Yuk i heavily zekomd zhak ! amd juz like zhe myzterious red zuiked ally of X-OR in episode 44,
your invisibilikey mode, dreszing stylez amd operashonal suitz are juz parkz of your nakural Hum defenze
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

88PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 4 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 11:44 am

az for our uz beimg freed,

zhe Phalankz Hyper Psionic Ship is equipped wizh
13 Titan Blobz + 1 (phonetically sounding but 2 be wrikken by
zhe Kerran Godesz uzing zhe lekherz of our choice) "Kyquand" - " Quitemp " Blob

Acoeurdingue 2 my inkuishon, zhe special blob bazed onhm a zuperb Hum
heark & triforce fusion reakshon zhould be lauched on Dagon's vessel afcoeur zhe recent 6th or 7th firzk launchez !

Last edited by realikyBuilder on Fri May 20, 2016 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

89PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 4 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 7:45 pm

Yeah, the "phalanx" piece would make good background music for a battle scene...
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

90PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 4 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 9:26 pm

Realityrebel wrote:
Yeah, the "phalanx" piece would make good background music for a battle scene...

humm, Phalankz iz a juz a defenze
hyper astro psionic ship zhak iz juz meank
2 globally help & skymulake all Hum beingz az zhey help each ozherz

zhe Dagon vessel's attack machines neukralizer blobz i'm refering 2
( titan, kyquand / Quitemp ) are coming from hatred/love comvercoeurz each & every
Koeuram individual carry wizhim ikz / our heark, core of ikz zpirigh / our Koeuram Godesz

Have U nokiced zhe unekpeked numerology found im my #88 & ikz hour : whak doez ik ewoke U !?
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

91PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 4 EmptySat May 21, 2016 3:47 am

Hyper Lady DB Ankarez had & haz a righ for a french state pension called AAH
zhak allow her 2 live wizhouk being forced 2 do jobz zhak are too difficult or doesn't
corespond to her aspiration to make her loved onez proud ( she wanted 2 stay on AAH
2 progressively start a veterinary formation while still looking for her personal calling before
the april 2015 implant despite
the various health troubles affecting her since her mid twenties & ask her 2 manage her effor

I recall zhak many basic and complex physical functions are very affected by the physical part of
the physico - mind control, and that her self cannot express many things she feels abou her body

no forced bad job from full time mind controler influence giwhen her sensitive, fragile yet stkrong body & zpirigh
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

92PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2016 8:25 pm

The 6th stage mind controlers are claiming
that Hyper Lady DB Amkarez' physico mind controler,
or some individual (s) around her, are make use of a " chapelier "
through her oro intestinal tract : they order me / coherce me into letting them control
or assault her physically , or to unilateraly resort to violence \ cohercion hoping to stop them

I've been honcious and writting for many monthes my impressions that
cohercive use of toys was operated by remote persons, or person around her or her twin
and of course i do my bezk 2 respect Hyper Lady DB Ankarez privacy az much az possible

She possibly has a twin as i've had these same impressions
in direct presence of her or her twin's while we were taking a coffee
outside a town bar 1 or 2 monthes ago with both hands free : during this meeting i asked her
to comfirm her "D D" identity and she showed me zhe same identity card she has always had since we met in 2014

The use of one of two twin sister's ID card by
the other constitute an identity theft ( usurpation d'identite ) yet
the impression i've had during this meeting can also come from an internal toy in her 7th stage physico mind controled, unique "D D" self

zhe 2 poszibility represent an illegal \ terrorist action conducted by some persons on Hyper Lady DB Amkarez' unique self, and / or her tkwim
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

93PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 10:27 pm

iKZ park of bozh her securiky
and enkire well being zhak i feel compelled
2 recall how much she make me happy and
proud by involuntarly & voluntarly defending herself & doing her duky in zhe moz tokal ekcellence
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

94PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 4 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 8:45 am

I don'k remember if i've honsidered ik before
bu zhe uze of x-ray or night vision meanz may be uzefull
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

95PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 8:19 am

Complemenk 2 my #74 :

in case the theocratic mechanic 1
is used to harm CoeurAme Godess
like it's been heavily to harm people

everyone should be reassured by zhis 2001 rnb/ ryhthm & blues song
we often appreciaked listening together in 2014 az ik profundly touched
Hyper Lady DB Amecarez afcoeur a very hard illness and passing in zhe
astral of her father betkween 2005-2010 : in his beloved memory & collekiwe zekuriky

Wallen - Papa

Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

96PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 8:53 pm

I have allready writken ik a few time
but i feel a recall about the april 28 2015 left down located,
(from her own body perspective) heart implant that i viewed
and felt right after the brain implant, shouldn't be forgoten : last time i went
near her appartment last sakurday, i noticed my own heart was in pain, amd
even put my hand on it and told it 2 a guy who asked me what waz my honcernm

Az i 've always akwized her 2 listen 2 her hearth, i humderzkand how zhe diffuse bad feeling (harm, slowing down,
iregular beat or acceleration) i felt honziouzly ak zhak momenk & unhonziouzly before ak somany moment, haz regularly modified our well being
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

97PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 12:46 am

A newshaz juz appeared allowing me 2 find
the visage of the guy akually living with Hyper Lady DB Ankarez allegedely her grand father

Alim Louis Benabid, neuroscientist & neurologist working on nanotechnologies
and brain and body implants : according to his google image, zhis is either him or a tkwin

I wen 2 see her after she called me to see her yesterday
afternoon and wile she remained silent when i arrived the man
was there at his window telling me she hadn't called me, refusing to let me enter,
telling me he would call the police (gendarerie) if i stayed nearby whereas i did stay,
then called them half an hour later and they told me they hadn't received any call from him

Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 4 Alim_l10

http://www.chu-grenoble.fr/content/clinatec

Yesterday news i honsulked 2day and did some research afcoeur reading

http://www.francesoir.fr/societe-sante/la-france-lhonneur-au-palmares-du-prix-des-inventeurs-europeen

Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

98PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 2:33 pm

I've just found a bad use
of zhe dimension 13 of " infinity creashon "
as being explored without care for our love, talk, physical,
astral and time aspeck of our lives by separately driving myself
amd Hyper Lady DB Ankarez with 7th stage physico cerebral (mind) controls

in my full impression carefully, correctly, wrong scientism work done without her honzenk,
and without care, corekshon, coeurekshon for zhe dimension 10. 11, 12 ( Hum Righ & Secret, Great Secret U, Creation ) & organknic food ..?.

A 2012 upload youtube account & a facebook account
called " Alim Lin* ( real person or scalar archetype like other Lin* FB account
mixing hindu high ranking caste art work, astral danger (untold) and physico genomodified EU to North Earkhcore child program,

Good enough & bad enough, according 2 zhe intenk :
i wonder if iz ik really done as a cunning " symetrix overcomplexification
borderlining sophistication " sad ism mazo chism theocratic project or an evolushonary dewellopmenk done wizh Hum Hearkh ?

Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 4 Lina_a14

Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 4 Lina_a12

Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 4 Lina_a11

Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 4 Lina_a13
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

99PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 7:25 am

Todays' efforts as Hyper Lady DB Ankarez (jumelle/tkwin or nah) is still being tricked :

- Visit and talk with the commissariat chief PL : he direct me to fill a common notice
The common notice scribe doesn't listen to my declaration in full and order me to visit her and to call them after

I insist on the emergency and importance of being listened instead of waiting indefinately as i started filling a complaint with being called back soon promises since last may without being called.

- i visit her as ordered, notice a ( Mlle Benabou Myriam ??? ) name on the building phone,
the guy is there and say he doubt the police adviced me to visit her -
i call the police and am told to wait for them there -
he leaves the building and walk away the street

A 66 departmental building office vehicle come and try to enter with a key in the interphone unsucessfully.
The police comes 10 min afcoeur - enter the building by ringing on the "mlle myr*** benabou" phone who didn't opened me today but opened to them : an unknown middle aged woman open zhe building door.

Zhe police leaves telling me no one was apparewntly there
bu reassured me of a better legal identification of the issue

10 min after the guy, Hyper Lady DB Ankarez & mimine walk silently toward the building
with a grin on her face and a strange fixed body torsion :
he tells me i haven't understood she don't want to talk to me in angry voice
I also feel relatively paralysed myself and simply let them enter the building,
openly tell them some reasuring news we're honciousz of.
I thzen feel almost half guilty for not having recourse to physical compulsion or violence :
perhaps the basic Law, the Golden Law of not treating others as i do nah like 2 be treated
& care for her zpirigh' command zhak i have 2 stay home / rezpek her will  & possible tkwin rezcue

I'm facually sure
of zhe sequestration and of having to impeach unhonzenked physical attempts of various sort almost all the tkime

I'm very, very proud of her ekcelank self & global defense, and seek forword 2 learn more from her projekz
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

100PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 6:41 am

I've seen them go to a door on zhe ground floor
and most of the time appearing on floor 1 righ at the stairs :

3 week ago before the sequestration being manifest,
she told me there were several (6) persons present,
called one of them  " Ben " , and about the building having multiple accesz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

101PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next