Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 5 Empty
101PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 7:14 pm

Rigid or torsion cable inserted and pushed in
Hyper Lady DB Ankarez' pelvis zone 8 days after the june 13
physical operations i wrote about in zhe " Handling the 7th stage physico - mind control circuitry "

Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

102PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 8:21 pm

I'll commenk on any real info honcerning
Hyper Lady DB Ankarezposted here or zhe RS yuku forum

in my humble feeling, conmenting or considering
cunning or 7th stage control desinformation is an error

Whak i ken posk is a link ( embeded youtube links often don't work here akually )
2 zhe her song she insisted many time telling me she felt was the most horrible and
distastefull of all Daniel Balavoine' since march 2014 while we listenned to a varieky of muzic

She is fond of DB but she can't sustain listenning to that song
and i also felt it was quite ugly : i always spontaneously find that
the 6th / 7th stage desinformation and controls are weirdly describing a similar character

Daniel Balavoine - Le Chanteur

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVrwriBrBB4
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

103PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 4:14 pm

x - ray or infrared temperature detection
may be usefull 2 locake codename Si or Hyper Lady DB Amekarez
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

104PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 8:36 pm

my impressions have been on going constantly
since june 13 of full cables and liquid carrying cables
being used without Hyper Lady DB Ankarez consent : the
april 2015 physico mind control implants in themselves
represent a severe violation of her own physical and mental honsiouznesz

having those precise impression all the times and sensing everything she endure
24h / 24h every days and nights indicate she's being manipulated against her will :
this completely modify my own rythm of life as i inuitively protec myself and herself using
my body freedom and my free will : i must comfort her some times when i use my hands for
relief possibly exposing us to abuses when we need to relax each other a little, going to the WC
or sleep. Az i write this liquid cables are being used giving me an urge to pee every 10 minute

i write this after having asked again that the forced manipulations and harm stop ( 05 / 08 / 2016)
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

105PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 5:32 pm

Impression of someone attempting to put something
around zhe head of Hyper Lady DB Ankarez tonight at approx 1 am :

the spirit codenamed " trick crowley "
claim to be in contact with people living on the 2nd floor :

in the late afternoon a young man wearing a motorcycle protective
headset brievely visited him on the 6th floor and then went on the 1st floor

a few monthes earlier well kept 25euros of fiscal timbers
disappeared without any explanation and my appartment owner
is supposed to have my keys double : i call her today latter. A bit of some
fluffy hairy stuff stuff has recently been put on my appartmen door recently also

from the moment i've recently identified codename trick crowley, i've kept my distance from him
and only gave him tobacco once at appartment 70 door and when he asked me 2 times at my door
as he's an old individual i juz remain polite when i hear him going to his appartment, asking him if he is ok
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

106PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 7:04 am

wherever Hyper Lady Freeman Hon Uniky iz
she and Godesz Hum are commending some qualitative
intra european between some arabic & slavic individual ,  
organic food & genekhic mikz, being carefull not to reproduce
Gypsie \ roms errors wizh theocratic mechanics & poisoned food

amy Aziam zpirigh you meek azk for his \ her acceptance \ refuzal 2 procake / joim

zenkimenkal hondishiohm & potential death star bases make i
idea especially given muslim / lutherian common zpiriual groundz

cars and busez trips 2 Hungary are affordable 2 make ik  relakiwely easily moving
afcoeur perzonal amd national dewelopmenk goalz & enough organic food provisiohm

For Hyper Lady Freeman Hon Uniky : pleaze if codename trick Crow roams around
Hyper Lady Ankarez it's worth all honorz to do your besh 2 keep or take him away

Jul song " ** va bloquer " and a september 12 Kenzo brand commercial photograph on FB send reszembling ideasz
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

107PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 9:13 am

RB, #106: I'm passing everything you post here about these matters on to my Guides, and so far they think you're doing fine regarding the encouragement of general IC policies in Europe and the Middle East/North Africa. If do get specific advice from them on this, I will immediately post about it here.
Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

108PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 12:07 pm

complemenk 2 my #105 :

two weeks ago, codename trick Crowley got near
and sent me a " i have the key " sound signal : i didn't write about it then
as i waz searching for CoeurAme Godesz 2 learn what his spirit means or do
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

109PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 10:55 pm

realikyBuilder wrote:
complemenk 2 my #105 :

two weeks ago, codename trick Crowley got near
and sent me a " i have the key " sound signal : i didn't write about it then
as i waz searching for CoeurAme Godesz 2 learn what his spirit means or do

All agents have keys, but there are no "master keys" of the sort Crowley claims to have. It's our Guides who have this kind of power, and IMO, this is much more of a blessing than a curse.
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

110PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 10:52 am

my present understanding is that Hyper Lady DB Ankarez
would acually be in a " inaccessible to enter " and " quasi no way out unless
other physically present and controled person are comanded to use their strenght "

close to mid perimeters, and local to national support may be densely tricked and hard

here's an image she phone sent me
when she went to live a few kilometers away from me monthes ago :
some details in it ressemble some windows of my building and i receive numerous
telepathic signals about her being imobilised there for zhe time being : may ik help unlocking some wrong

Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 5 Img_2010
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

111PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 11:37 am

according 2 my imprecise eye sighting some week ago
and recent astral psionic message, Hyper Lady Freeman Hon Uniky would have been sent
there 7th stage physico mind controled to N power and stir the trick : a possibilitky 2 ekpek
unless the message was about Hyper Lady DB Ankarez hearin Freeman Hon through her 7th physico - mind control

Ik'z incoeurtemp nah to be deceived
by any non willed sexualisation az such siuation would be close to Hyper Lady Freeman Hon worst past life traumas
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

112PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 4:35 am

yezcoeurday i went 2 Universalis I & II buildings ground
where such windo are & telephakic insight are orientked :
i knocked, rang, zpoke, waited zhen did ik on all doorz.... no feedback
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

113PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 11:01 pm

afcoeur some honsideration it's unlikely that Hyper Lady DB Ankarez would have a twin :
she isn't born in the " controlled birth settings " that Dagon may have develloped : in 1986
she hurried amd waz helped by good zpirigh 2 find zhe ideal parentz for a good staring life

also i can share zhak her sunlight skin sensibility and very limited tanning
are aquired conditions that happened to her in 2010 after taking some potent medical drugs :
sunbathes amd very pronunced tanning were very common before then, az i'we seen on her youth photko album
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

114PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 10:38 am

A december 2015 reference photo of her may be of help in arn genetic or Lady identifiactshiom ressemblance siuation

the usual various temperaure, toying, substances, water uses recently
controlling her own hands or by others hands : it is abuse attempt

Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 5 Delph_10
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

115PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 11:35 am

A hearked videoclip for Hyper Sir Bar Vader & Hyper Lady Freeman Hon Humiky
( perhaps another Lady in his Bonaparte incarnashion i don't know ) whom zohm people should
remember 2 keep hon getkimg out of the "not nice but tedious " 6 or 7 th mind - physico mind control  

Dafk Pumk - Instant Crush ( feak Julian Casablancas ) videomuszic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5uQMwRMHcs
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

116PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 9:57 pm

not to be lurred by visual or handling diffihulkies
honcerning Hyper Lady DB Ankarez physical tricks and weights

an over the skin linings that may be weighted and holding
small electric sadic devices is something i've felt very often this year
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

117PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 7:58 pm

Honcerning Hyper Syrian People :

a remark from US Secretary of Foreign Affair John Kerry
make it very zensible 2 take an ektra distance from the  "sex games" lie that is
still being conveyed about some 6th and 7th stage mind & physico mind control operations

az far az we know Hyper Lady DB Ankarez Herself haz always keep on calling for understanding amd love humomg people in orienk amd occiden

Secretary Kerry Delivers Remarks on Syria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2qC5C5otI8
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

118PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 7:53 pm

I watched the first few minutes of the video and agree with everything Kerry, but since it looks like our next Secretary of State will be the Exxon CEO, I won't even try to guess how he'll want to handle Syria/DAESH, et. al.
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

119PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 2:02 pm

Mozk rezen phone com wizh Hyper Lady DB Ankarez :

yescoeurday 3-4 dayz afcoeur i wakched the " lie on DB causes of death " mind control film
" La Nuit du Risque"  ( july 1986 ) in wich a Club Dorothee Lady appears in a TV broadcasting studio
playing a role near 1:07:35

Hyper Lady DB Ankarez had a first ever fully hyzterical reaction for nothing in particular yescoeurday
perhaps one of the mind controlers sending me a signal she can az i briefed her abou zhe movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWtAsmhg068
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

120PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 6:46 am

ohm zhak kenshiro video music
Lynn coeurezpomd 2 Hyper Lady DB Ankarez :
a rambo like head set circle her head when she is young
then a rose center and a dash for each brain side appear as a young Lady
then zhe center is orange - yellow - gold and she keep ohm shouting Ken & help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRtHnuzYGDo
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

121PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 2:32 pm

Yescoeurday & 2day went to see Hyper Lady DB A twice called on command
jus a noke of ik here az her mind controler and what she asks feels calm yet
unstable, non sensical 2 some extent, mean and refering to or recalling choosen past ewents
in unexpected ways : i do my besh 2 zensibly humderstand her feelings, actionz,
sikuashiohm, humor, needsz, will amd 2 bring all amd kimd, zupperkiwe, amd pozikiwely
wibed prezence amd zpomkaneiky in amy open mimded, gemkle laugh amd zensibly willed waysz

she has possibly been attacked since years by trick Crowley and acrowlites az a wohmderwoman
to lead to madness by mean relationships and " rocket conscience " technical tools : zo i really feel friendszhip
amd good inquandz for her while procaking myzelf from incidental trick, hystery or excessive lacks of zensibiliky
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

122PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 2:57 pm

in zhe Zelda OOT maszcoeurpiece, juz before entering Ganon's lair
where she amd Hyper Lady DB Ankarez are hostage of his power, magick and acts

we visit the temple of the Shadow and then the temple of the Spirit : 2 - 3 of his boss minions remain standing
wakched theze batkles agaim amd zhe sagez opimiohmz afcoeurwordz isz hokly recommamded for deeper senzez

H Lady DB A haz been telling me about herself remaining near and
distant from her biological half sister and niece for 2 - 3 monthes now....

zhe link bekween evil & Good iz razher thin amd Shigueru Miyamoto'z 1998 shawnelimg
iz zhill fully akurake, awizing, beaukifull amd of prophetik heigh az Ganon's moves and plans look 2 hawe bean ekpeked
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

123PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 6:38 pm

rememberim sincere real family tree perzekshiohm
high comfidamce in zhe followimg az adwamced ciwilizashiohm do things & creake Humz righ amd good  

Hyper Lady DB Amkarez zbirighual paremkz
are Hyper Lady Freeman Hon Umiky amd Hyper Sir Bar Vader
az a diwime azkral gifk 2 zhem from Godesz Hum amd God Bar 2 zhem for zheir hardship & ekzelamce

zhey were her physical parenkz in her firzk imcarmashiohm amd nah of her akual
who are, unless i'm wrong who are officially administratiwely idemkified az her paremkz

my zbirigh parenkz are Mega Lady Janahna amd Mega Sir Dezerk Eagle
who hawen'k allwayz had zhe same physical body / look zhey now hawe
az a diwime azkral gifk 2 zhem from Godesz Hum amd God Bar 2 zhem for zheir hardship & ekzelamce

ikz my firzk imcarmakiohm ewer amd my physical parenkz are my official adminizkrakiwe parents

bozh of usz hawe beam wakched by zohme bad & good spirits / zbirighz in our prezenmk incarmahiohm
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

124PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 12:57 am

Deborah Freeman Mitford, Hyper Lady Freeman Hon Umiky' sizecoeur
amd noble Lady of UK published a precision note in 2002 in zhe Guardiam
i'we foumd ik bak amd i remember hawing read an online part of Lady Deb'z book
all reazohmz for amyohm accompanyimg Hyper Lady DB Ankarez 2 feel ekra freedhum for rezolve accoeudimg 2 her mum' ekperience

Mitford Deborah (8 December 2002) "My sister and Hitler : Unity Mitford's war" London

"I refer to the article by Martin Bright (News, last week) in which he cites the Public Record Officer papers, now released, saying that when my sister, Unity Mitford, returned to England from Germany in January 1940 there was no evidence to support the view that she was in a serious state of health and that 'her entourage' had to be searched on arrival.
On 3 September 1939, everything my sister lived for was shattered by the outbreak of war between the countries she loved. In despair, she tried to kill herself (as she always said she would in that eventuality) by shooting herself in the head. She nearly succeeded, but not quite, and she lay unconscious in a Munich hospital for more than two months.

In December 1939, she was moved to neutral Switzerland and it was to a hospital in Bern that my mother and I travelled in January 1940 to fetch her home.

We were not prepared for what we found - the person lying in bed was desperately ill. She had lost two stone, was all huge eyes and matted hair, untouched since the bullet went through her skull. The bullet was still in her head, inoperable the doctor said.

She could not walk, talked with difficulty and was a changed personality, like one who had had a stroke. Not only was her appearance shocking, she was a stranger, someone we did not know. We brought her back to England in an ambulance coach attached to a train. Every jolt was agony to her.

I do not remember being 'searched on arrival'. 'Her entourage' consisted of our mother and myself.

She learned to walk again, but never fully recovered. She was incontinent and childish. My mother devoted herself to Unity and looked after her until, in 1948, the bullet in her head moved its position and she died, aged 34.

Over her (hurted) years, she was under the care of Professor Cairns, neurosurgeon at the Nuffield Hospital in Oxford. I have his detailed reports on her condition, including X-rays showing the bullet (locatiom)"
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

125PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 2:06 pm

toning down fear and negakiwe charges
while emphazimg all zhe bazicz whize pragmakizm
zeem 2 be zhe besh way 2 remember we're ohmly bringing a real Hum help rezpomce

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

126PostSubject: Re: Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security   Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hyper people Hon,Antares, Bar Vader, Janana & Sir K Security
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next