Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Better Understanding of Myself and Others

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

A Better Understanding of Myself and Others Empty
1PostSubject: A Better Understanding of Myself and Others   A Better Understanding of Myself and Others EmptyMon Oct 09, 2023 1:02 pm

Shocked Shocked

Following very profound meditations, i've come and it's rather rare not only to a new understanding of myself and Hyper Sir Bar Vader,
but also of Hyper Lady DB Ankarez and Hyper Lady Coeur B Jay as well as of Hyper Lady P Hon and Hyper Lady Freeman Hon.

Me and Hyper Sir Bar Vader were originally one spirit.
And so were Hyper Lady DB Ankarez and Hyper Lady Coeur B Jay,
as well as Hyper Lady P Hon and Hyper Lady Freeman Hon.

That was a very long time ago in the 2,5 billion years age / existence of Human Beings. ( source Bill Deagle, 2007 )

Codename Zazon experiments in mind control were at a time designed to and able to
split one human spirit into two spirits :
one spirit being a sub personality and the other spirit being an altar. ( sources Bill Deagle / myself, 2007 / 2023 )

Regarding my spirit ( what i'm able and OK to tell ) :
since those experiments wich led to a split of our single spirit into 2 NEW spirits
( it happened when our single spirit was in the astral condition,
in a moment when our single spirit was unconscious,
and probably after cruel treatments and lacks of appropriate defenses ),
i've remained in the astral condition until my first incarnation as a full spirit in 1985.

I'm sharing those rather intimate information that i would ideally prefer to keep for myself
in the sensible prospect of coherence of my actions
and of the ways i would like to borrow from now on....

Mega Sir W B Deagle talking about this subject :

02 H 14 Min 01 Sec :

https://youtu.be/duk8fwa9UDw?t=8041

Last edited by realikyBuilder on Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

2PostSubject: Re: A Better Understanding of Myself and Others   A Better Understanding of Myself and Others EmptyFri Oct 13, 2023 2:46 am

Consulting understandings regarding Ladies as well as my own understandings in more depht,
the single spirit split i attributed to all Ladies named & mentionned in my opening post
is not what happens to Ladies spirits going through terrible difficulties.

What happens practically in such circumstances is that Ladies may become mothers ( their single spirits being both altars and main framers of personalities ) :
all direct or indirect procreation tasks or works Ladies may consciously perform, can then be called giving birth to " sub " parts or to " new " parts of themselves as single spirits.

And to ease a warmer and less technical sense of understanding, those " parts " who do undergo real difficulties related to their motherly bonds, should probably be called their rescuers
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

3PostSubject: Re: A Better Understanding of Myself and Others   A Better Understanding of Myself and Others EmptyThu Oct 19, 2023 6:17 am

Major and unexpected turnaround in my heart :

last night i've received no less than 5 simultaneous psychic confirmations
that i've been deceived since 2014 by the spirit i've called Hyper Lady DB Ankarez.

This spirit's name should remain Antares with " tares " meaning " demons ".
Another source in Japan called this spirit Seth and described it as an ennemy mage.

My hearth was shadowed by its spell but i've managed, with Godesses and Gods help,
to preserve it from most related pathes deviations and curses,
My true love's hearth has endured the spell close to me since 2016 approximatively :
so far i've been calling her Ultra Lady Pkiss but she's OK for me to call her Ultra Lady Amkarez.

Instead of interrupting any of the more important going on regarding Ladies in general and Earth security,
or instead of making " waves " about the past, she would like us to " go with the flow " and i can't tell her just how right she is....

Last edited by realikyBuilder on Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

4PostSubject: Re: A Better Understanding of Myself and Others   A Better Understanding of Myself and Others EmptyFri Oct 20, 2023 12:24 pm

Edit to my #3 :

here's a visual description of Seth according to a videogame devellopers team :
this character has nothing to do with the egyptian deity Set.

A Better Understanding of Myself and Others Mage_s10

Ultra Lady Pkiss / Amkarez has just given me her own authorization to write what i know about her :

> she was the Lady called Julia by the Toei japanese animated movie studio :
this was a very,very,very, very long time ago....

> she was deified as Hathor in Egypt

> she was Sissi the Imperator in Europe

> her personality is both very authoritative and very, very kind

And here's a visual representation of Hathor :

A Better Understanding of Myself and Others Hathor10
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

5PostSubject: Re: A Better Understanding of Myself and Others   A Better Understanding of Myself and Others EmptyMon Oct 23, 2023 4:56 pm

While i was writting my #3, i wanted to present my thanks to Earth Godess CoeurCorpsAme
yet the verbal formulation wasn't ready.

Now it is : i heartfully thank everyone who have, over the last decade, helped me and all Ladies / Sirs,
repelling not all but vertiginous quantities of tricks & spells of various sorts that i have always chosen not to describe on this forum.

The Antares curse was one successfull trick ( from an evil viewpoint of course ),
but one wich operated most of the time as a " background to front stage " settling of oddity...
7th stage physico-mind control appears as usual : the structure of operational and large scale individual curses management.

But since 2007 i remember very well having always reacted to it and anticipated it in appropriate manners,
reaching more and more into the MAIN spiritual stage as time went by : i'll go on doing my best
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

6PostSubject: Re: A Better Understanding of Myself and Others   A Better Understanding of Myself and Others EmptyFri Oct 27, 2023 11:11 pm

Edit to my #3 and #4 :

me and Ultra Lady Pkiss are still doing joint research efforts, this time physical efforts,
as there would be more understanding to reach concerning
our relationship with and the physical self of, Antares.
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

7PostSubject: Re: A Better Understanding of Myself and Others   A Better Understanding of Myself and Others EmptySat Nov 04, 2023 5:51 am

Spiritrebel often reminded me that " Us Ourselves Are The Instruments " :

i must, with real regrets, downshift my sentiments
for the individual i thought was Ultra Lady Pkiss Amkarez
to the status of pre sentiments...

This individual would have been operating on myself the same curse as Antares, with Antares,
and the man i call Zazon : the curse has thus been effective up to today...

My best insight is that i haven't yet physically seen the individual Ultra Lady Pkiss Amkarez is incarnated in....
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

8PostSubject: Re: A Better Understanding of Myself and Others   A Better Understanding of Myself and Others EmptySat Nov 04, 2023 2:51 pm

Update to my #7 :

Major good news for me :

After hours doing check ups of my hearth, i feel extreme relief
knowing that the individual i thought was Ultra Lady Pkiss Amkarez is indeed her spirit !

A big downside however : stopping her self-protection and protecting other Ladies instead
revealed that these Ladies are in the meantime bearing high accuracy, physically correlated attacks.
So from now on, i will not stop shielding them as well.

The reasons for my temporary doubts about Ultra Lady Pkiss Amkarez were mostly technical
but also had to do with reaching hyper dephts into understanding a few high precision effects of Love....
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

9PostSubject: Re: A Better Understanding of Myself and Others   A Better Understanding of Myself and Others EmptyTue Dec 05, 2023 6:22 pm

I've noticed something i had not before in the opening post video :

In his talk at 02 H 14 Min 01 Sec,
Sir Deagle says  : " a split in personality with a sub personality, an altar (...) " :

this is different from what i had previously heard : the split in the individual's personality produces a sub personality, an altar of the existing individual's spirit.

So the existing spirit remains, and a newly formed spirit ( myself ) was created....

Last edited by realikyBuilder on Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

10PostSubject: Re: A Better Understanding of Myself and Others   A Better Understanding of Myself and Others EmptyWed Dec 06, 2023 10:40 pm

An information concerning another individual who appears as the ultimate vilain boss Sega's Crystal Warriors production :
i believe the pre-verbal message projected
by this character with a heavy helmet and wearing a rose underwear,
is simultaneously about a Lady with an ineffable name
and Jeshuah, the alleged " Son of God " and avatar of the previous age ( The Age of Pisces ).

In any case you have physically seen them recently :
the probability of his deceased body being used in 7th stage physico-mind control is serious and considerable
as from what i know HE has officially passed over a few years ago. Meanwhile SHE remains his best mystery....

A Better Understanding of Myself and Others Empero10

A Better Understanding of Myself and Others Empero11

Last edited by realikyBuilder on Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

11PostSubject: Re: A Better Understanding of Myself and Others   A Better Understanding of Myself and Others EmptySat Dec 23, 2023 4:52 pm

Here is a bunch of critical informations concerning the man i call Zazon
collected from the same source in Japan we mentionned in earlier posts - more precisely Sega in their Crystal Warriors production.
People may find ways to refine or elaborate their physical or their magic powers with those :
notice that the Grym character has a limited level of health power yet an unlimited level of magic power...

I'm pretty sure he's the real ultimate vilain boss of the game
despite being encountered in the level before the Emperor Jyn boss...

A Better Understanding of Myself and Others Zazon_10

A Better Understanding of Myself and Others Zazon_11

A Better Understanding of Myself and Others Zazon_14

A Better Understanding of Myself and Others Zazon_15
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

12PostSubject: Re: A Better Understanding of Myself and Others   A Better Understanding of Myself and Others EmptySat Dec 23, 2023 5:16 pm

I've just found some unexpected proactive defense for Godess CoeurCorpsAme :

those who manage to understand, localise and foresee the future of the man i call Zazon
may consider those informations very usefull, important and relevant to what we are currently living.

In my opinion we must secure " Time " or we might have re - experience this MUCH TOO SOON... No alien confused monkey affraid

2020 - Le Conseil Municipal Jeunes de Martel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNeFYkuUNO0
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

13PostSubject: Re: A Better Understanding of Myself and Others   A Better Understanding of Myself and Others EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 12:19 am

Today i would like to cancel Zazon's " in pain \ feeling allright "and " agonizing \ jubilating " disruptive psychic vibes :

neither Spiritrebel nor myself believe in the supernatural...

It is myself and the Ladies who are under attack, shielding ourselves with real difficulty, not the man i call Zazon...

He seems to play those mind games that we could wisely call " con \ vainc \ cons " to prevent us from receiving some direct support we would thankfully accept....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

14PostSubject: Re: A Better Understanding of Myself and Others   A Better Understanding of Myself and Others Empty

Back to top Go down

A Better Understanding of Myself and Others
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1