Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Understanding or Standing Upow Physics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

Understanding or Standing Upow Physics Empty
1PostSubject: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 10:25 am

Technologies related to the material realm of
maximum smallness and complexification of
natural, synthetic and semi-synthetic
physical matter (quantum physics,
nano-technolgies, polymers )
can be used for good or bad

Bad users may do attacks & defenses
on - from attacked people that relies on these.

Doing so an operator can bet on the surprise aspect of an artificial
effect to appear as supernatural or convince less informed people of some lies

Having nokhing to do with any sort of warfare, wide good uze rangez are
az well possible, for exemple for any country or group of people 2 adapk 2
local available ressources, or 2 have handy and constructive toolz, or in emcoeurkaiming

I feel zhi iz akually a good recall for any and all special/global, security/ewolwingz goal

Using hydropneumatical\synthetic devices\weapon for terrorism or to deceive unwilling Humz are bad uses
Uzing many kind of balloonz or artizkic creakiwe tools for willing Hum gamez are exemple of good/ekceling usze
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

2PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 4:37 pm

while we're busy,
some wront mind control in
french and english Wikipedia :

contradictory and false propaganda
is found in the various informations
about both aluminium and silica that is
called "silicon" or "silicium" whereas the correk
english google translation of the french word silice is "silica"

the big lie on aluminium wich is very toxic on our Hum metabolism
and would have become the 3rd most common metal remaining in Eartkh crust
afker zhe huge past extraction of iron, is that it's nah nakural for this metal, embeded
in and extracted from zhe safely usable rock "bauxite" to be so proportionally common

butk we should honsider ik az a "poor metal" for it's still called "a poor metal" and massively use
all zhe exisking huge amounkz of iron and steel produced objects through recycling for our all our Hum needz presentk & fukure
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

3PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 4:45 pm

reality builder wrote:
while we're busy,
some wront mind control in
french and english Wikipedia :

contradictory and false propaganda
is found in the various informations
about both aluminium and silica that is
called "silicon" or "silicium" whereas the correk
english google translation of the french word silice is "silica"

the big lie on aluminium wich is very toxic on our Hum metabolism
and would have become the 3rd most common metal remaining in Eartkh crust
afker zhe huge past extraction of iron, is that it's nah nakural for this metal, embeded
in and extracted from zhe safely usable rock "bauxite" to be so proportionally common

butk we should honsider ik az a "poor metal" for it's still called "a poor metal" and massively use
all zhe exisking huge amounkz of iron and steel produced objects through recycling for our all our Hum needz presentk & fukure

This is something I never thought about, but now that you point it out, aluminum is indeed quite toxic, whereas iron is already present in most living matter. So I agree that it makes more sense to recycle steel and other forms of iron than it does to mine and smelt more aluminum.
Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

4PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 11:16 pm

Zhe USA Marshall Plan allowed
advanced technological developments
and the US also prevent oriental extremism
to propagate in excess so it would giwe everyone sereniky 2 be gratefull & improwe plansz
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

5PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 2:06 am

reality builder wrote:
Zhe USA Marshall Plan allowed
advanced technological developments
and the US also prevent oriental extremism
to propagate in excess so it would giwe everyone sereniky  2 be gratefull & improwe plansz

Yes! I get the impression the present politico-economic
system in Japan is a powerful ally of everything you
and I support in terms of building a true civilization
on this planet.
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

6PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 7:23 am

Doing physical research on the artificial, skin-contact
substance elastomer-elasthanne  I posk it righ yezw for procakezchom
purpauze alkhough ik ask for fack checking & experience verifikazchom

I'm verifying if my old inkuishon 2 wear nakural cotton clothes on every body zone
az up until now i did nah pay akkenshon 2 zhe fak zha my boxer contained elasthanne

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spandex

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89lasthanne

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elastomer
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

7PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 4:40 am

various types of implants can
be put inside an individual's body for
physical integrity deception motives,
in order in to take advantage of individual
Hum beingz independently from their free will

for exemple an intestinal probe

i've been honscious and taking this and
the multiple persons and methods harrassment
into honsideration in my everyday action recently,
avoiding to enter "last man standing" (indefinite sleepless time)
energetical theft and exhaustion games that would be dumb and obstinate  
nah a strong, courageous or wise proper kind of behaviour given such persons' conduct

i do fear rape so as recommended by SR and many individualz, i mainly remain home nah
being as socially active az i akcually feel like 2 & while i'm awake i keep a carefull high vigilamce
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

8PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics EmptyMon May 02, 2016 10:51 pm

The 6th mind controlers' message is still carrying
intense hatred regularly and on a non stop basis inventing
all sorts of thoughts, speculations and explanations for what's akually
happening to codename Si, Hyper Lady DB Ankarez, myself and on Eartkh in general

It reduces itself to a meaning that it appears to be simply bad intent
vibes scripted by various series of words constructions : i don't know what the public
reaction to it is or who can hear it, i just want to precise that the private life of every
one of uz isn't what they're claiming : i have precise first person impressions about us
that re supporting various kind of 7th stage physico - mind controlled toying by gesture,
directed elements use and body movements : not what the 6th mind controllers claim ak all
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

9PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics EmptyTue May 03, 2016 11:01 am

Az i awaken up 2day i remember of a major dream
this is very unuzual az i haven'k had zhak kind of dream for many monthes :

in ik i see a small sized ( 0,5 - 2 cm ) and very thin
metal wire taken out of someone's lower intestinal track -
red surrounding color in zhak dream : i don't know who go through this procedure and who has done it
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

10PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:21 pm

SR ! please honsider this post and the previous one az emergenciez

Dagon has worked an N (time & hatred) physical link using
a lower intestinal track harpoon attached to a wire getting up
to the oro - buccal exhaust track where it can be attached to an
artificial teeth and manipulated by operators : ik'z akually uzed on Hyper Lady DB Ankarez

Im going to read the Arianne wire story buk please adress me your bezh adwice az zoon az read thiz
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

11PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics EmptyWed May 04, 2016 2:42 am

realikyBuilder wrote:
SR ! please honsider this post and the previous one az emergenciez

Dagon has worked an N (time & hatred) physical link using
a lower intestinal track harpoon attached to a wire getting up
to the oro - buccal exhaust track where it can be attached to an
artificial teeth and manipulated by operators : ik'z akually uzed on Hyper Lady DB Ankarez

Im going to read the Arianne wire story buk please adress me your bezh adwice az zoon az read thiz

This isn't new. It got mentioned in the Shaver Mystery writings back in the Fifties, along with many different forms of what would now be called "chipping". Shaver's advice was to ask whatever Teros (his name for the IC) you are in contact with to break the connections to whatever physical props the Deros (Theocrats) are using to do mind control and harrassment. The most important thing to remember is something Shaver never figured out but Ray Palmer did was that the physical aspects are just focusing devices and the real power always comes from outside. So they should always be left in place and just ignored, while the real battle is fought on the psychic level. And they always disappear on their own very soon anyway.
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

12PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics EmptyWed May 04, 2016 3:21 am

RR#10 :

Oke my experience of zhe morning honfirm your akwice

And zhe X-OR episode 37 zhak may be giving a variety of psychic
clues to face Dagon and free myself, Hyper Lady DB Ankarez, and all Ladiez & Genklemen

X-OR 37

Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

13PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics EmptySat May 21, 2016 6:24 pm

- Irritant \ angering particles body intake reduction :

as we cake care, lot of preserved or home cooked cakes, even certified organic ones
contains soude bicarbonate (called sodium bicarbonate) an irritant \ abrasive mineral

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_bicarbonate
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicarbonate_de_sodium

/ Zmoozh / pleazing ionic polyatomz body imcake imkreaze :

az we cake care, good / ekcellank gazeouz wacoeur honkaim bicarbonate
(full name hydrogenocarbonate ) zuch as zhe Ventadour central mountainz french wacoeur

hydrogenocarbonake ionic polyatomz have multiple proven & sure physical comfor & healkh effekz

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicarbonate
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicarbonate
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

14PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 1:18 pm

2 adwancing civilizashon Dagon is not perceived as a danger only but az a
part of zhe advancing Terran / Coeurame civilization with its own history, knowledge & identity 2 help in ikz dewelopmenk

Here's a good 2007 present made 2
ik'z "space ship" shaped az a lively & joyfull Hum rikual :
i've juz noticed zhe form of the ship in the dancing space back side

Astrix - Scientific Reality

Last edited by realikyBuilder on Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

15PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 6:49 pm

Yeah, that last video was way cool ... and if you look for 'em closely enough, similar "space ships" can be seen in footage of a large number of outdoor rock concerts...
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

16PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 2:50 pm

A good idea 2 please Hyper Lady DB Ankarez
while zhe betker understood 7th stage physico mind control is being defused
would be 2 shape a razher simple round table made of wood & solidly link her 2 ik,
in the mean time : zhak would allow 2 secure her from being remote controled and
put in constant manipulation & danger while grankimg her daily care : since even monthes before
the 7th stage physico mind control implantation, i felt bad vibes surrounding her and talked about
everywhere and to everyone friends and authorities, online, dirtside, on the phone, and also visiting
honcerned individuals : then i've kept on doing so while giving her remote protection with my hands

A rape attempt is conciously or unconciously trying to enter in an intimate relationship with an unhonsenting individual :
i've perceiving that in all ways on Hyper Lady DB Ankarez from any  distance and keep on spending a lot of time and physical
energy protecting her from this danger : i'm not asking a solid and sincere securiky for no real cause as this as become very frequen

Perhaps some scalar messages using her voice and rape phantasm lies have been told to people :  
these are big lies az she herself find such ideas horrible and i can feel it does not please her physically at all either in any and all ways

& we can't reasonably go into the extreme lock and dangerous absolute of having zero long range honkak :
so we do rarely make a remote hug, being az cutious az possible and not letting agressors preventing us to express our love ourzelvez
-

we share an intimate feeling link and i must feel what she feels with no pleasure and never any  shared & willed physical contact proves
the rape attempts by some other person s : there are also many other proof zhak she's not either willingly trying to physically deceive me :.
Back to top Go down
regmelocco

17PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 7:34 pm

At times for years now I feel like a Japanese living in this environment. This I wasn't sure was from a life in Japan but I think it's more the values that I identify as good there - from films and cultural products... I have had very good earlier lives - in a vision I realized I knew Mr. Usui, the founder of Reiki healing. I also have a high opinion of the art of filmmakers - classics as Kurosawa but also modern like Chihiro.
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

18PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 10:48 pm

regmelocco wrote:
At times for years now I feel like a Japanese living in this environment. This I wasn't sure was from a life in Japan but I think it's more the values that I identify as good there - from films and cultural products... I have had very good earlier lives - in a vision I realized I knew Mr. Usui, the founder of Reiki healing. I also have a high opinion of the art of filmmakers - classics as Kurosawa but also modern like Chihiro.

My own experience along these lines is exactly the same as yours. I have great respect for the Chinese and Japanese cultures, both historical and contemporary, but no past life memories of incarnating there, and my knowledge about them seems to be based on cultural products.
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

19PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 9:17 am

RR if ik please U and you have zhe time & knowledge,
cam you pleaze zummarize whak zhe Cavendish experiment intend to
show and if it's an evidence about it being one of scientism' drawback

The vid is a bit long for me and i don't understand what some of it means

Would a topic on RS titled " Hyper Zm Zience 2016 " be good to talk abou ik ?

The Cavendish Ekperimenk - 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI-hFAWYfJo
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

20PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 10:40 am

IMO the article you cited is irrelevant to understanding the concept of "scientism" as I use it: "Faith-based to belief that the soul, reincarnation, and psychic powers such as telepathy do not exist, and that all evidence presented to support their existence is invalid." Instead, it's part of an argument between people who say they believe the Earth is flat and the vast majority who believe it's round. The attempt to find flaws in the Cavendish experiment is actually a diversion, because it was intended to measure the force of gravity, not determine whether the Earth is round or flat. And the reality is that the Cavendish experiment, conducted back in the 1700's, was actually able to measure the force of gravity within 1% of the modern measurement and tends to support the idea that science does indeed work well on a strictly materialistic level.
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

21PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 12:52 pm

SR#20 :

oke so ikz nah time yek for zhe thread i though of

There is still as in most or all " -sm " ending words a meaningfull evidence
that there are included self destructive, sado masochist ends to this concept
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

22PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 10:26 pm

realikyBuilder wrote:
SR#20 :

Yes! The "ism" suffix in English means "belief in", and the concept of "belief" is always morally dangerous. Even completely positive "ism" words like "optimism" implies the possibility of blindly believing that something bad is good or something false is true.
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

23PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 11:43 pm

Realityrebel wrote:
realikyBuilder wrote:
SR#20 :

Yes! The "ism" suffix in English means "belief in", and the concept of "belief" is always morally dangerous. Even completely positive "ism" words like "optimism" implies the possibility of blindly believing that something bad is good or something false is true.

My research on the ism doesn't yield zhe meaning you describe.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/ism

Psionic letter meaning analysis give usz :
" sado masochist person (s),  individual (s), practice (s) "
or " individual passing over or reincarnating before meeting or hawing sekz wizh his / her betcoeur half "

IMO we should not let any possibility of ultra long and ultra extreme
psychic & physic sado masochist acts practiced on anyone including myself and Hyper Lady DB Amekarez,
to be simply perceived as "reason for non agreed pain compulsion reinforcement done to prior to sex or love "

I rarely give bad detail about what i've lived since 2014,
what i describe is not even one percent of many millions of most bad words and actions,
and Hyper Lady DB Amekarez expressed me a very deep and harsh anger vibe in march 2014
when she told me about an ax or knife armed person having attempted to forcefully enter her
appartement threathening to rape and kill her a few monthes before :  
pee was often deposed on the floor at the base of our appartment door at the time she told me about it

We have lived enough rape attempts and way too much pain i can't even describe
to want to live or be forced by additional rapists and sadism in 2015 2016. Doez ik appear sensible enough ?
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

24PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 9:19 am

RB, #23:
Your link gives the definition of "ism" as an indedendent noun, which is a recent slang use of the term. I was referring the use of "ism" as a suffix that labels the noun it's attached to as a belief system. However, I like your "psionic letter meaning analysis" of "ism" as a noun.

But I can't give you any meaningful advice on your problems getting along with friends and neighbors dirtside. I lived a lifestyle similar to yours for many years and was constantly struggling with kind of problems you're describing. All I did was try one short-term solution after another and none of them worked very well or for very long so I'd go on to something else. Somehow I managed to survive, but I don't think my day-to-day had much to do with it.
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

25PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 12:43 pm

Realityrebel wrote:
RB, #23:
Your link gives the definition of "ism" as an indedendent noun, which is a recent slang use of the term. I was referring the use of "ism" as a suffix that labels the noun it's attached to as a belief system. However, I like your "psionic letter meaning analysis" of "ism" as a noun.

But I can't give you any meaningful advice on your problems getting along with friends and neighbors dirtside. I lived a lifestyle similar to yours for many years and was constantly struggling with kind of problems you're describing. All I did was try one short-term solution after another and none of them worked very well or for very long so I'd go on to something else. Somehow I managed to survive, but I don't think my day-to-day had much to do with it.

No. -ism can be attached to theory, systems, or beliefs
amongst other noun meaning and ancient greek meanings.
It does not simply mean belief as you precedently claimed amd
from our shared linguistic study zhack you're az honzciouz az me zhak
the SMTM system ( sado masochist theocratic mechanics ) is the program code
of the theocratic astral machines crafted from old theocratic knowledge of deep human psychology to
attack, curse, warfare, commit crimes, genocides by simply turning daily Human speech into operational evil

SR the name Lovecraft evokes something to you as you wrote about it in WIH
the presen incarnation of W Shakespear, WW2 death camps train manager Gunther Rolph 
was familiar with this book. He and codename Si both told me they would block and curse me
& zhe love relationship i had wizh Hyper Lady DB Ankarez despite my uszual rezpekfull and friendly akikude  

the issue is that i've been prevented to see, talk, incoeurak, hear, touch,
share kare, live with Hyper Lady DB Amekarez for 2 years now while we are
separatedly enduring innumerous & various forms of constant violence and criminal attempts
from these men and i don't know who else :
All my incoeurakshonz with everyone else have been hearkfull, frankz & coeurek bu you know a Hum
man needz incoeurakimg wizh a betcoeur half Lady in prioriky
Especially az my zpirigh age iz > 3000 years old spirighually & ikz my firzk inceournaked life ever az far az i know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

26PostSubject: Re: Understanding or Standing Upow Physics   Understanding or Standing Upow Physics Empty

Back to top Go down

Understanding or Standing Upow Physics
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next