Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our Newly Revealed (Hidden) History!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
goodnewsinc

Our Newly Revealed (Hidden) History!  Empty
1PostSubject: Our Newly Revealed (Hidden) History!    Our Newly Revealed (Hidden) History!  EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 4:04 pm

Our (Hidden) Family History

HEADLINE

Book of Enoch 68:1 And after that my grandfather Enoch gave me the teaching of all the secrets in the book in the Parables which had been given to him, and he put them together for me in the words of the book 2 of the Parables. And on that day Michael answered Raphael and said: 'The power of the spirit transports and makes me to tremble because of the severity of the judgement of the secrets, the judgement of the angels: who can endure the severe judgement which has been executed, and before 3 which they melt away? 'And Michael answered again, and said to Raphael: 'Who is he whose heart is not softened concerning it, and whose reins are not troubled by this word of judgement 4 (that) has gone forth upon them because of those who have thus led them out? 'And it came to pass when he stood before the Lord of Spirits, Michael said thus to Raphael: 'I will not take their part under the eye of the Lord; for the Lord of Spirits has been angry with them because they do 5 as if they were the Lord. Therefore all that is hidden shall come upon them for ever and ever; for neither angel nor man shall have his portion (in it), but alone they have received their judgement for ever and ever.'

You will observe in our HEADLINE that we have a “hidden history” concerning OUR FAMILY, which Father will now reveal in some detail at this time for us on Earth.  The mature angelic Heavenly Hosts are aware of this because it is common knowledge among them.  It is a new revelation for devils and man regarding what it means to be part of God’s IMMORTAL Household.  The creation has always been Father’s GREAT PLAN.  Everything that we know about, things that are present in existence today whether visible or invisible, were part of Father’s “blue print” (if you will) and Grand Plan.  It is all (hidden) or secret because it exists in His Head, and no one can know it or discover it until and unless Father reveals it as something we should know.  Therefore you see the line we want to stress in quote: “all that is hidden shall come upon them for ever and ever”.  

Father is an amazing Teacher.  On earth men desire and seek out their family origin and history.  They research it and build what is known as a “family tree”.  We also have a (hidden) FAMILY TREE.  You know it allegorically as the Tree of Life.  What that is REALISTICALLY and SPIRITUALLY is Father-God and Mother Wisdom together as “ONE” , Husband and Wife.  Facebook reposted a photo of my parents when they were young.  My brother, James, added that my mother was 19 years old and my dad was 24 years old.  I did not know the significance of this until this morning.  It was a clue to the topic we are discussing now.  As you know God “dwells in us and walks in us”.  He is the life you claim as “me” and “myself”, because all human beings are living “cells” (containers) of Father’s life shaped with a head, torso, two arms with hands, and two legs with feet.  We are stashed in clay moldings of flesh and blood.  Our living spirit plus the clay cocoon (human body) equals “man”.  We collectively are the second Body of God walking on Earth in flesh and blood.

My TRUE PARENTS and YOUR TRUE PARENTS are one and the same.  When Father “thought His thought”, He put this “dream” or “blue print” Plan into Words, II Esdras 6:1-6.  Of course He gave select parts of this to the Family members up there then, namely Mother Wisdom and the mature angels.  Later He called Enoch upstairs and gave him the story as a recorded testimony and legacy, which he was instructed to share with all men to come in the distant generations of mankind.  Enoch received a general outline of the events that would happen to human beings as they face-off with devils in STEP-ONE of Father’s “assize” or scientific “experiment”.  We know today that Father-God and Mother Zion desired a VERY HUGE NUMBER of matched pairs, the replicates of their glory.  Our numbers have been compared to the “stars in multitude” for the spiritual aspect and also like the “sand along the seashore” referencing our “flesh and blood” aspect.  No one can count the stars in the sky and no one would try to count the grains of sand on a beach.  

Let’s continue to discuss what Father did.  Once that GREAT NUMBER was decided and agreed upon Father and Mother became the first to do PLANNED PARENTHOOD.  There is that term that seems to choke Christian “know-it-all’s” and Republicans.  Father, Creator-God, wrote down every detail for the creation and eventual testing of each child in STEP-ONE with the NEGATIVE TOOLS.  Each individual pair was given a separate number (one, the male, and two, the female).  The female was to be created as a split-off from the male’s body.  Each child was given a UNIQUE FACE, a UNIQUE NAME, and this combination would be his UNIQUE “ID” in the OUR GREAT FAMILY.  Each child has features that are slightly different from his brothers and sisters.  We have learned in the Psalms that “all our members are written” in Father’s BOOK OF LIFE, which is really His Head.  David said, “I (we) am fearfully and wonderfully made”, Psalms 139:13-17.  Each detail for every spirit offspring is recorded as a “blue-print” in Father’s BOOK (Head).  The very hairs on each head are recorded by number, Matthew 10:30.  So for all Christians who mock at PLANNED PARENTHOOD, you do not know what you are doing.  THAT is the very way OUR FAMILY was created.  You will notice that the moniker, “Our Family”, is associated with the “GOOD NEWS” writings.  It is because this is Father’s work and this is the way He wanted it presented.

Proceeding with God’s PLAN, Mother was impregnated with all the “holy seed” needed to BUILD Her CITY, (womb children) connected to Her by umbilical cords in Her belly, Isaiah 33:20.  We are called the Holy City collectively because during our formation mother formed each offspring though the tether connected to Her.  “I sat” in Her and in each forming child.  This is the root source of the word, “sit-I” or “city”, Secrets of Enoch 25 and Psalms 87.  An allegoric accounting of the creation of angels and man appears in Secrets of Enoch 30.  From this account you see the extent to which Father-God as a Great Artisan goes to great detail in building and sculpting each infant seedling.  When Wisdom completed the building of each and all offspring, it was time to birth them all.  On the Great 4th Creation Day Father-God delivered us ALL AT ONCE, Isaiah 66:7-11.  We are called the “children of light” and in Secrets of Enoch 25:2-4, Father says, “there was born light from light and I was in the midst of it”.  Every one of those children have Father’s and Mother’s nature of IMMORTALITY.  That is a spirit-DNA heritage and quality of each “building” created in Mother’s womb.  Absolutely NOTHING CAN CHANGE IT! Ecclesiastes 3:14, Malachi 3:6.  Father brought 12 matched pairs to full maturity and presented them to our Mother as a sample of Her work.  They were 12 male angels and 12 Virtues or daughters of Jerusalem.   These became Father’s first family.  The HUGE REMAINDER of us existed as Mother’s “birth water”, which Father collected and stored in what we know today as His “chamber of stars”.  I was there; you were there; in fact everyone on earth today at this very moment was there.  We were alive, unconscious, and asleep quietly awaiting the Husbandman to plant us in the clay “fields of plant earth” in our designated generation to be “exercised” NEGATIVELY by the demonic tools imprisoned there.  Devils have lied to men about who we are and our status with God.  All those in the “chamber of stars” have IMMORTAL LIFE.  When God plants them in a clay womb of their chosen earthly mother, that cannot and does not undo the IMMORTAL status of the spirit of man.  The spirit REMAINS IMMORTAL even while confined to the clay body.

While in the clay as man, Father God created certain dramatic scenarios for the testing of each offspring.  He manages the good and evil mix of testing during all the days of one’s term facing devils.  Since He is doing all the work that men seem to think they are doing, Father-God is the responsible party governing what happens in the testing phase of His “experiment”.  The test subject (child) is not liable for what the Scientist has pre-planned as His didactic life-episodes or psychodramas.  He has employed the powers of darkness as EVIL “testing tools” to expose the strengths and weaknesses of each (product).  Once this information is known and ascertained, He reserves it for the “FIX-UP”, STEP-TWO, in Paradise.  There Father-God dons His “Clay Master” hat and RE-MOLDS US into Perfect vessels of His liking, Jeremiah 18:1-6, Malachi 3:1-4, Hebrews 12:22-24.  What you need to understand is that your Father-God is a “hands-on” Teacher-Scientist.  Every event that happens to you in this life is PRE-PLANNED by the Great Scientist.  He is living your life AS YOU to make certain that you receive the exact negative and wicked experiences determined for YOU daily.  He will make certain that your strengths and weaknesses are exposed and displayed.  That is how Father can say truly, “Whatsoever we do or do not do to any man, we do it or do not do it to Him”, Matthew 25:35-41.  Therefore “in all our afflictions He is afflicted”, Isaiah 63:9.  When He said “I will dwell in them and walk in them”, II Corinthians 6:16, he was VERY HONEST and VERY SERIOUS.  That is why it is written, “Thou hast wrought all our works in us”, Isaiah 26:12.  "For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure", Philippians 2:13.  YOU are not responsible for the conditions and events you face in your portion of your life-exercise.  

THE SCIENTIST is responsible for everything both the good and the evil, which He farms out to the devils covering your body in this life, Isaiah 45:5-7.

Don’t worry, Father is right there determining the amount of good and evil to be inflicted upon you and Him as He lives your role with you, Psalms 23:2-4.  That is why no one can hide anything from God.  This is HOW Father is a “swift witness” against all “demonic “accusers of the brethren” when it comes to SIN.  He is right there in you managing how much evil, pain and suffering you will have.  You do not have tell God, “how much trouble I have seen”, because He is experiencing the same thing with you as it happens.  No devils can lie to him effectively about man or anything.  No man can hide any thought from God that He is unaware of.  So be honest with yourself and Father-God.  Nothing is hidden or can be hidden from Him!

All these things are TRUE about our family sojourning in the pit of hell with demons clinging to each of us.   You should be able to see HOW FATHER JUSTIFIES ALL MEN.  He is the Scientist-Teacher who does all the works we think we are doing, and co-experiences every event with each human incarnation as He manages our life events.  God will not condemn Himself for testing you.  YOU are a “created product”, a small container of His life called “My child”.  YOU undergo a scientific “exercise” experienced by you as what happens to you daily.  What you call “SIN” is MARRING by the powers of darkness doing their job to make us show God our strengths and weaknesses.  Devils have told men that the purpose life-events is to determine if men are worthy of eternal life or damnation.  THAT DEMONIC “SPIN DOCTRINE” IS ITSELF A LIE!  The Scientist needs the information exposed by devils for the “FIX-UP”, the RE-MOLDING, that comes in STEP-TWO!  He dons His “Clay Master” hat and makes us into Perfect vessels in Paradise!  Father gave this information to Ezra alone, II Esdras 7:1-15, 50-51.

What God created IMMORTAL cannot be UNDONE, neither can it be destroyed.  Devils failed to learn that and convinced themselves that they could reverse God’s PLAN by their wishful thinking using NEGATIVE behavior.  This is the kind of garbage they have been feeding man in human religions and churches in all nations.  However, “there is no wisdom,  nor understanding, nor counsel against the Lord”!  “Only His Will is done on earth as it is in Heaven,” Matthew 6:10.  Those created IMMORTAL stay IMMORTAL, even while stuck in a clay cocoon.  Removing living spirit children from their raiment of skin facilitates our Perfection as mature angels in STEP-TWO!  There we are “born again” in garments of light.  Our Scientist-Father controls every detail in the life cycle of each child facing devils in the crucible of hell.  He shall lose nothing and no one, because He is right there inside each man running and managing the show!  Man does not have free will as he imagines he does.  But it is Father-God who has “free will”, and He will do with us EXACTLY AS IT IS PRE-WRITTEN in each man’s life plan folio.

So where were you when God formed a clay mold and placed a son in it whom we call Adam?  Where were you when the flood waters covered plant Earth?  When Abraham was about to sacrifice Isaac, what were you doing?  When Davis found a rock for his sling and hurled it at Goliath, where were you?  When Judas kissed Jesus and betrayed him, what were you doing?  When George Washington crossed the Delaware River, did you see it?  You and I were ALIVE and WELL!  We were unconscious but asleep as we rested quietly in Father’s chamber of stars.  I would imagine some time in January 1943, my Father picked me and planted me inside my mother’s body.  Nine months later in September, 7, 1943, Father brought me alive from my mother’s womb.  I have been IMMORTAL since the 4th Creation Day.. and so have you!  We have LIVED through all the events of recorded human history.  We simply slept through it all!  We have never “died”, nor can we in the way men imagine death to be.  You need to try and fix your mind on WHO YOU ARE and the FAMILY AND HERITAGE of which you are a part.  IMMORTALITY MEANS you live forever, and you have been living the ETERNAL LIFE all this time, but you have been unaware of it.  You need to expand your human mind and earthly thoughts to the HIGHEST SPIRIT-WORLD REALITY.  We are a ROYAL “HOLY SEED”, the sons and daughters of the Most High God.  This is who and what we are.  God is in each man down here, and He will RECLAIM each of us, when our name and number comes up next on the Family Roll.
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

2PostSubject: Re: Our Newly Revealed (Hidden) History!    Our Newly Revealed (Hidden) History!  EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 9:00 pm

I agree that this story is basically true, but you're only telling half of it. This is because you, like the people who wrote both the Old and the New Testaments, don't have conscious access to your memories of past lives or the disembodied state between lives. The people who wrote the Bhagavad Gita and a lot of other Hindu scriptures knew the whole story. As Krishna said to Arjuna in the BG: "You and I have both lived many lives. The difference between us is that I remember mine and you don't remember yours."
Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com
regmelocco

3PostSubject: Re: Our Newly Revealed (Hidden) History!    Our Newly Revealed (Hidden) History!  EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 2:39 pm

I take the Bible very seriously. But numbers such as 12 pairs usually refer to the culture of the age, and not literal. As much as we know. There are twelve lunations in a year, and this has been observed thousands of years - Egypt and Israel. The 12 hours (which were probably 12 double hours in far antiquity then ante meridiam and post meridiam was developed in Graeco-Roman civilizations. 12 pairs simply refer to a totality, anther way of saying "one ancestral line of all kinds of people"...
When the text says grains of sand etc. the Scripture could refer to simple millions. Don't forget that due to the lack of local value mathematics, calculator people were selling their craft to engineers building houses and roads in Roman times. The zero came later from India via the Arab civilization, hence we call today's numbers Arab numerals. Egyptians allegedly had a symbol for millions - some inscriptions in hieroglyphs suggest that - but there is no proof since it is possible that counting was handed down in priestly circles and that they did not keep a record.
At this point it would be way to daring to assume that they could calculate the proportions and weights and lenghts required to build their largest pyramids by a similar system as today - more likely they picked autistic people among themselves who could arrive at the calculations way faster than
an ordinary person would.
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

4PostSubject: Re: Our Newly Revealed (Hidden) History!    Our Newly Revealed (Hidden) History!  EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 7:35 am

reg, #3:

reg: I take the Bible very seriously. But numbers such as 12 pairs usually refer to the culture of the age, and not literal. As much as we know. There are twelve lunations in a year, and this has been observed thousands of years - Egypt and Israel. The 12 hours (which were probably 12 double hours in far antiquity then ante meridiam and post meridiam was developed in Graeco-Roman civilizations. 12 pairs simply refer to a totality, anther way of saying "one ancestral line of all kinds of people"...

RR:I've always felt that most of the measurements you just mentioned had practical rather than theoretical origins. Twelve breeding pairs of any kind of mammal is usually enough to establish a self-sustaining population that won't deteriorate over time due to in-breeding. The fact that there are aproximately twelve lunations in a solar year is obvious, as is the connection between the phases of the Moon and the estral cycle of the human female: both were obviously known clear back in the stone age. The idea of dividing the day and night into twelve hours each may also have been drawn from the division of the year into twelve months, and references like "the third hour of the day" or "the sixth hour of the night" are found in writings from just about all of the ancient literate societies of the Middle East and North Africa.

reg: When the text says grains of sand etc. the Scripture could refer to simple millions. Don't forget that due to the lack of local value mathematics, calculator people were selling their craft to engineers building houses and roads in Roman times. The zero came later from India via the Arab civilization, hence we call today's numbers Arab numerals. Egyptians allegedly had a symbol for millions - some inscriptions in hieroglyphs suggest that - but there is no proof since it is possible that counting was handed down in priestly circles and that they did not keep a record.
At this point it would be way to daring to assume that they could calculate the proportions and weights and lenghts required to build their largest pyramids by a similar system as today - more likely they picked autistic people among themselves who could arrive at the calculations way faster than an ordinary person would.

RR: There's no doubt that there were "calculator people" in all of the ancient civilizations that have been mentioned here who sold their specialized knowledge to both governments and private businesses, but it's hard to determine what this knowledge actually was at any given time and place because its commercial value was grounded in maintaining its secrecy. And there's no doubt that the building of large ancient structures such as the Egyptian pyramids was based on two and three dimensional models, many of which still exist, usually in fragmentary form, in the archives of archaeologists. However, the use of so-called "idiot savants" as calculators in ancient societies has always been known to historians, though it's rarely been considered as important as it probably actually was.
Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

5PostSubject: Re: Our Newly Revealed (Hidden) History!    Our Newly Revealed (Hidden) History!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Our Newly Revealed (Hidden) History!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1