Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Secrets Revealed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
goodnewsinc

Secrets Revealed Empty
1PostSubject: Secrets Revealed   Secrets Revealed EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 2:26 pm

“Secret Things” and Hidden Plans

HEADLINES

Enoch 16:2 ... And now as to the watchers who have sent thee (Enoch) to intercede for them, who had been aforetime in heaven, (say 3 to them): "You have been in heaven, but all the mysteries had not yet been revealed to you, and you knew worthless ones, and these in the hardness of your hearts you have made known to the women, and through these mysteries women and men work much evil on earth." 4 Say to them therefore: "You have no peace." '

Enoch 68:4 ...'And it came to pass when he stood before the Lord of Spirits, Michael said thus to Raphael: 'I will not take their part under the eye of the Lord; for the Lord of Spirits has been angry with them because they do 5 as if they were the Lord. Therefore all that is hidden shall come upon them for ever and ever; for neither angel nor man shall have his portion (in it), but alone they have received their judgement for ever and ever.'

Proverbs 20:18 Every purpose is established by counsel: and with good advice make war.

It seems to me that devils were a bit rash and arrogant when they were residents in Heaven.  There are certain things they should have found out before agreeing to rebellion and warfare against the Creator.  Why would anyone become an enemy to the One with all power, who made you?  It would be wiser to learn as much as one could learn about “who” He is, and what are His powers?  One would also be wise to ask Him, “Why did you create me, and for what purpose am I here”?  What do you want me to do?  God is called the Great Scientist because that is who He is, the Creator and Maker of all things.  It would appear that those beings in Heaven in the beginning should have been curious and needful of learning the answers to those questions first and foremost.  They saw a Bright Being who is the Creator, who has power to speak any thought or idea and make it real from “nothing”.  They saw that He has a female companion, El Shaddai, and 24 children, or 12 pair of offspring like themselves.  Babylon was another female and she had one male son called Lucifer.  The natures of Lucifer and Babylon were different from the behavior of Creator God, Mother Wisdom and their 24 children.  It would seem to me that Lucifer and Babylon should have been very concerned about that.  They should have inquired about why He made them so different.  They were set apart in their own space and after a while there were more of them.  Now there were two “families” with spirit children upstairs.  The interaction between the two families was not ideal.  “Rules” had to be made governing conduct and interaction between the “angels” (offspring).   Lucifer and Babylon did not like the rules, because they felt they unfairly restricted them and impinged upon their personal freedom.  They decided it was in their best interest to rebel against those restrictions and do what they pleased no matter how the Creator disapproved of it.  You can see the beginning of exacerbated friction, which eventually resulted in their confinement and judgment.  Wisdom demanded that Father throw them out of Her House.  Father anticipated this and prepared a dungeon to contain them until the SET TIME to destroy them.  This DUNGEON happens to be inside His left foot.  We call it the Milky Way Galaxy containing our sun, and solar system and also planet Earth, which is a special stage.  Father-God had secretly planned a TWO STEP assize to perfect His “secret brood” of children.  This is one of the SECRETS Father kept to Himself.  Not even Wisdom and the 24 children in His first Family were apprized of this hidden PLAN.

We have learned since we have been on earth that Creator-God does have “secrets” and PLANS hidden from devils, from man, and the angels.  He even had a “secret” that He kept hidden from Mother Zion.  But He could not hide it very long because Mother is “smart” and found out about it.

Hidden Secrets About God

We have learned that Father-God is a great Parent.  He has planned “surprises” to intrigue and please both His Wife and His children.  In the beginning Father and Mother Wisdom agreed to have a specific number of PAIRED TWINS, male and female duplicates of “their likeness”.  After Mother created THAT NUMBER and built them in Her womb, Father delivered Her on the great 4th Creation Day.  The entire Family was delivered in one day.  However, Mother only saw 12 pairs of twins, and these became Her First Family.  I’m not going to belabor the point.  Your Father kept the remainder of the children in the form of Mother’s “birth-water”, which Father preserved in what is now known as the “chamber of the stars”.  All the rest of us were there … ALIVE, but unconscious and asleep.  And we all are IMMORTAL SPIRITS and we stay alive in the “chamber of stars” until it is our turn to be planted in the clay fields of the earth.  On earth we (“exercise”) face-off and duel with devils in their prison.

None of this was known by Mother Wisdom, nor by the angelic children.  Father God keeps His “secrets close to the vest” and only reveals them when He is ready to do so.  However, Enoch was chosen in the beginning of man’s trek on earth to receive pertinent knowledge about God and His PLAN for the Family to the most remote generation on earth.  I do not think anyone is bold enough to question God about what He is doing, but consider what He told Enoch about the Family at that time.

Secrets of Enoch 24:1 And the Lord summoned me, and said to me: 'Enoch, sit down on my left with Gabriel.' And I bowed down to the Lord, and the Lord spoke 2 to me: Enoch, beloved, all thou seest, all things that are standing finished I tell to thee even before the very beginning, all that I created from non- being, and visible things from invisible. 3 Hear, Enoch, and take in these my words, for not to my angels have I told my secret, and I have not told them their rise, nor my endless realm, nor have they understood my creating, 4 which I tell thee today. For before all things were visible, I alone used to go about in the invisible things, like the sun from east to west, and 5 from west to east. But even the sun has peace in itself, while I found no peace, because I was creating all things, and I conceived the thought of placing foundations, and of creating visible creation.

Isaiah 49:14 .. But Zion said, The LORD hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me. 15 Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. 16 Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me. 17 Thy children shall make haste; thy destroyers and they that made thee waste shall go forth of thee. 18 Lift up thine eyes round about, and behold: all these gather themselves together, and come to thee. As I live, saith the LORD, thou shalt surely clothe thee with them all, as with an ornament, and bind them on thee, as a bride doeth. 19 For thy waste and thy desolate places, and the land of thy destruction, shall even now be too narrow by reason of the inhabitants, and they that swallowed thee up shall be far away. 20 The children which thou shalt have, after thou hast lost the other, shall say again in thine ears, The place is too strait for me: give place to me that I may dwell. 21 Then shalt thou say in thine heart, Who hath begotten me these, seeing I have lost my children, and am desolate, a captive, and removing to and fro? and who hath brought up these? Behold, I was left alone; these, where had they been? 22 Thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people: and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders. 23 And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD: for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me. 24 Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? 25 But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.

Mother did not know that Her Husband is a “surprise artist” and a practical joker.  But in Isaiah 66:7-12, we find a KEY that God delivered the entire brood He and Mother PLANNED “in one day”, the great 4th Creation Day.  Okay then, where are they?  You remember, “they are like the stars in multitude and like the grains of sand on the seashore??!!  (They were living “holy seed” in the form of “Her birth-water”).  God PLANNED it all and stored us in His “chamber of stars” where we slept quietly.  Since the days of Adam and Eve, God has planted some children down here to face devils for their given set of days each day.  And He has also removes men as living spirits by “circumcision”, when their time expires each day.  This cycle of life has repeated daily as the circuit of the sun.  The sun goes down daily, but it rises as a new day in another part of the world.  And it returns where you are every 24 hours.  We also know what is happening to those spirits who are reaped to Paradise.  They are perfected (STEP-TWO) and are added to the numbers of PERFECT SON-SUNS around the Throne.  God’s First Family did not know any of this when Father had a conversation with Enoch.  Mother also did not know how tricky Her Husband is until He showed His hand a bit later.  He does it all to bring excitement and joy to the Family.  He is quite the entertainer!!

Here is where you learn of God’s specific number of children PLANNED with Mother Jerusalem.

2 Esdras 2:15 'Mother, cherish your sons. Rear them joyfully as a dove rears her nestlings; teach them to walk without stumbling. You are my chosen one, 16 says the Lord. I will raise up the dead from their resting-places, and bring them out of their tombs, for I have acknowledged that they bear my name. 17 Have no fear, mother of many sons; I have chosen you, says the Lord. 26 Of my servants whom I have given you not one shall be lost; I will demand 27 them back from among your number. Do not be anxious when the time of trouble and hardship comes; others shall lament and be sad, but you shall 28 have happiness and plenty. All nations shall envy you, but shall be powerless against you, says the Lord. 29, 30 'My power shall protect you, and save your sons from hell. Be joyful, 31 mother, you and your sons, for I will come to your rescue. Remember your children who sleep in the grave; I will bring them up from the depths of the earth, and show mercy to them; for I am merciful, says the Lord 32 Almighty. Cherish your children until I come, and proclaim my mercy to them; for my favour flows abundantly from springs that will never run dry.' 36 Flee from the shadow of this world and receive the joy and splendour that await you. I bear witness openly to 37 my Saviour. It is he whom the Lord has appointed; receive him and be joyful, giving thanks to the One who has summoned you to the heavenly 38 realms. Rise, stand up, and see the whole company of those who bear the 39 Lord's mark and sit at his table. They have moved out of the shadow of this 40 world and have received shining robes from the Lord. Receive, O Zion your full number, and close the roll of those arrayed in white who have 41 faithfully kept the law of the Lord. The number of your sons whom you so long desired is now complete.

Father also revealed to Ezra the outline of His TWO-STEP education PLAN, 2 Esdras 7:1-15.  There is no fear of losing any of the children as we are tackled by imprisoned demonic spirits.  This life is a REQUIRED “exercise” with evil which will end in our PERFECTION, Ecclesiastes 1:13, Romans 8:18-23.

Hidden Secrets About Man

This one is going to grab you.  Every living spirit is a small piece of Father’s LIFE, His Person.  There is only one Living One and that is the Creator.  He is so BIG that it took time for Him to show us “WHO” He is.  God is so BIG that HE IS ALL THERE IS.  Space, galaxies, star systems, the universe,  are all part of His insides.  We men live inside his left foot.  You are not a human being “by yourself”.  The “life” you claim as “me, myself, and I” is just a sharing of God’s life giving you “self-awareness” as an individual person.  In short God is YOU.  He is in you and you are in Him.  There can be no separation between you.

Man did not know this about himself.  Devils even asked, “What is man that thou art mindful of him”, Hebrews 2:6-7.  Well, we know now that each human being is a living spirit (individual cell) of God birthed on the 4 Creation Day in Heaven.  Can you understand this?  How many billions of cells make up 4 inches of your left leg?  You are living the life each single cell has.  As long as those cells are part of your leg, they are alive!  Similarly, it is the same way with us and Father-God!  When He planted us in the clay soil on earth, we came down here duly numbered with a face SEALED on us in Mother’s womb, and a unique name given to us by Father-God.  Once be are born on earth our glory is hidden, and our light is turned off.  So all we see is a newborn baby of flesh and blood.  But to most men our IMMORTAL heritage and birthright remains a hidden secret and our destiny is “unknown”.

The BIG SHOCK is that Father God is living the life each of us experience simultaneously with us.  He is giving us “memory and awareness” as we go through our paces with demons.  This is an ASTONISHING revelation for demons.  They cannot LIE TO GOD and accuse man of doing anything, when Father is right there personally experiencing whatever happens to His child.  Therefore all accusations by the power of darkness against men are summarily REJECTED by the Supreme Judge.  All the EVIL done to men was and is done to Him directly.  God, as Supreme Judge, has already rendered His verdict against devils from the Bench (Throne) early “this (Heavenly) morning”.  And He is not about to change His mind just because a bunch of convict demons want Him to burn His children with them.  “Self-defense” is this Judge’s prerogative and He is the only “Witness” we need against our demonic captors.

Malachi 3:5 And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts. 6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed. 17 And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

Verdicts entered by the Supreme Judge against devils “earlier this (Heavenly) morning” do STAND as is.  It is still “TODAY” as well as “this morning”!

Enoch 10:8 Watchers have disclosed and have taught their sons. And the whole earth has been corrupted 9 through the works that were taught by Azazel: to him ascribe all sin.' And to Gabriel said the Lord: 'Proceed against the bastards and the reprobates, and against the children of fornication: and destroy [the children of fornication and] the children of the Watchers from amongst men:

Genesis 4:5-7, New English Bible , "The Lord received Abel and his gift with favor; But Cain and his gift the Lord did not receive. Cain was very angry and his face fell. Then the Lord said to Cain, Why are you so angry and cast down? If you do well you are accepted; if not SIN IS A DEMON crouching at the door. It shall be eager for you, and you will be mastered by it".

Some of you DO NOT KNOW GOD … yet after all this time!

Malachi 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Devils always wanted a verdict more favorable to their wishes.  As you can see, it is NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!

Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

What Devils Failed to Know About Themselves

Devils thought that they are better than man and on the “value scale”, they are just below God.  Man, they assumed, are next to animals, because they both have flesh bodies that rot when they die and they disappear.  What I do not know is if devils ever asked God why He made them so different from Himself.  I do not recall reading anything suggesting that thy ever inquired about that from the Creator.  I do know that it was a great mistake to turn on God and fight against His rule in His own House!  That mistake resulted in a quick exit into the bottomless pit.

Secrets of Enoch 26:1 And I summoned the very lowest a second time, and said: 'Let Archas come forth hard,' and he came forth hard from the invisible. And Archas came forth, hard, heavy, and very red. 2 And I said: 'Be opened, Archas, and let there be born from thee,' and he came undone, an age came forth, very great and very dark, bearing 3 the creation of all lower things, and I saw that it was good and said to him: 'Go thou down below, and make thyself firm, and be for a foundation for the lower things,' and it happened and he went down and fixed himself, and became the foundation for the lower things, and below the darkness there is nothing else.

Secrets of Enoch 29:3 and from the fire I created the orders of the incorporeal ten troops of angels, and their weapons are fiery and their raiment a burning flame, and I commanded that each one should stand in his order. 4 And one from out the order of angels, having turned away with the order that was under him, conceived an impossible thought, to place his throne higher than the clouds above the earth, that he might become equal in rank to my power. And I threw him out from the height with his angels, and he was flying in the air continuously above the bottomless.

The powers of darkness are NEGATIVE and EVIL.  They are a deliberate creation.  They are “non-living” android “tools”.  They are machines with artificial intelligence and power to replicate.  Their nature was programmed into them at creation.  All that is not of God and not like God’s nature was fixed into them to provide CONTRAST to our TRUE nature of GOOD.  So by facing devils we will get a NEGATIVE CONTRAST baseline experience in our “exercise” with darkness.  This will help us learn the value of GOOD CONDUCT and righteous ways as we learn by comparison and contrast.  Devils were not aware that they are “throw away tools” to be discarded after use.  Once all the children in the nursery have been on earth and faced devils, their services will no longer be needed, nor required.  At that point their “countdown to execution” will be over, and devils will become kindling for our Family “bonfire” celebration.  How do you like me now demons?  Your presence in God’s positive creations will END when you burn to nothing and disappear.  Father will then erase the memory of your presence out of our minds and you will go into oblivion.  It will be as though you never existed at all.  All is well that ends well, so I’ve heard!  What do you think?
Back to top Go down

Secrets Revealed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reality Rebel :: Discussions :: Proselytizing-
Jump to: