Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You Were Created With Eternal Life

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
goodnewsinc

You Were Created With Eternal Life Empty
1PostSubject: You Were Created With Eternal Life   You Were Created With Eternal Life EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 9:17 am

Made in His Image and After His Likeness

I could begin this document with the question we all have heard or asked, “What is man”? But to even consider that, we must FIRST understand, “Who is God”? We begin this discussion in the first chapter of Genesis. Even the word “genesis” suggests something about “genes” and origin.

Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. 

You do not have to read very far in the Bible to actually find the answer to the question, “What is man”! The word our tells us that another person is being addressed by Father-God. It is a statement to His Wife, Mother Wisdom. This is their discussion and PLAN to create a specific number of paired twins “just like them”.

Wisdom of Solomon 7:22 for I was taught by he whose skill made all things, wisdom. For in wisdom there is a spirit intelligent and holy, unique in its kind yet made up of many parts, subtle, free-moving, lucid, spotless, clear, 23 invulnerable, loving what is good, eager, unhindered, beneficent, kindly towards men, steadfast, unerring, touched by care, all-powerful, all-surveying, 24 and permeating all intelligent, pure, and delicate spirits. For wisdom moves more easily than motion itself, she pervades and permeates 25 all things because she is so pure. Like a fine mist she rises from the power of God, a pure effluence from the glory of the Almighty; so nothing defiled 26 can enter into her by stealth. She is the brightness that streams from everlasting light, the flawless mirror of the active power of God and the image 27 of his goodness.

Here you see that Mother Wisdom is called “the Image of God's goodness”. And She is El Shaddai, the Breasted One. After agreeing on that number which is like the grains of sand on the seashore, Mother began to construct “the buildings of the Holy City” in Her womb. (She built Her children). There “I sat” until fully constructed as a “Sit I” Zen (citizen) of Zion until action on the 4th Creation Day when Father-God delivered me and the entire family in birth, Isaiah 66:7-10.

Secrets of Enoch 25 1 I commanded in the very lowest parts, that visible things should come down from invisible, and Adoil came down very great, and I beheld 2 him, and lo! he had a belly of great light. And I said to him: 'Become undone, Adoil, and let 3 the visible come out of thee.' And he came undone, and a great light came out. And I was in the midst of the great light, and as there is born light from light, there came forth a great age, and showed all creation, which I had thought to 4 create. And I saw that it was good. And I placed for myself a throne, and took; my seat on it, and said to the light: 'Go thou up higher and fix thyself high above the throne, and be 5 a foundation to the highest things.' And above the light there is nothing else, and then I bent up and looked up from my throne.

Galatians 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all. 

All who become men on earth were first born inside Her womb, Psalms 87:2-7. Now we see that Father and Mother Zion were doing the work of building a FAMILY of star-children “in their image and after their likeness” as attested in Genesis 1:26-27.

Since Father-God is “the First” One, we need to see who He is, and then look at man and see if man is really like Him. What we know about God firstly is (1) He is a spirit, John 4:24. (2) He is “good” character, Mark 10:18. He cannot be seen or (3) He is invisible to men and devils. (4) God is IMMORTAL and He cannot die. The problem for mankind is we get our information from books written by men in other generations. It is the legacy and means by which we learn of ourselves in a historical sense. The Books of choice from me and many others is the Judeo-Christian historical legacy left by God for mankind to seek out his heritage and destiny. Since we live in hell surrounded by demonic convict prisoners, we have been subject to their “spin” defining who we are. They told us we are NOT CHILDREN OF GOD. On the creation scale we are next to animals in value and they (devils) are below angels and above us. Furthermore they tell us we can become children of God “if we lead a sin-free life and God accepts us as adopted children”. We bought that “vomit” and hold it as truth in many church doctrines. But the TRUTH is that line of reasoning is “BS”!! Devils think it is reasonable to assume that is true, because some of them were in Heaven before the fall. They saw God and at least 24 angels. They all shined with glorious light. They had great power and they could fly. Man cannot do any of those things. This kind of mental climate awaits all men born into this world. This has also given men low self-esteem.

Men do not see themselves as spirits. Spirits are invisible to human eyes. We can see one another as we observe our “hue man” forms in many shades of color molded in clay bodies. And this has led us and devils to ask that age old question, “What is man”? The answer to this seeming riddle is found in the book of Genesis and the Book of Enoch. In Genesis God formed a body in the shape of a man from the clay soil and He placed the spirit of Adam in it. And man became a living, viable soul, Genesis 1:27.

Secrets of Enoch 30:10 I conceived a cunning saying to say, I created man from invisible and from visible nature, of both are his death and life and image, the knows speech like some created thing, small in greatness 11 and again great in smallness, and I placed him on earth, a second angel, honourable, great 12 and glorious.

From this we see that God created us as living spirits and stuffed us in “clay envelopes” called human bodies. We see that man is a two-component being, (1) living spirit and (2) clay. I am invisible to myself as a living spirit. When I look into a mirror all I see is the outline of my clay envelope form and I say, “that is me”! I do not see my glorious spirit face with my light turned off. God turns off the light in every child undergoing STEP-ONE in His assize in Satan's prison. Men do not think of themselves as spirits. They do not hear that reference regarding their state of being often enough. You have to be curious enough and astute enough glean this knowledge from the Words in the legacy of light left by God. Otherwise your glorious birthright and heritage will remain a mystery to you. When we do hear about the human spirit, it is after someone dies and a preacher refers to it over the dead persons casket, “Dust goes to the earth from whence it came and the spirit returns to God” from Ecclesiastes 12:7. That is not sufficient to spur the minds of most men to search out the business of man being a two-part being. So here we are on Earth, part “holy spirit” as “second angels” invisible to ourselves, and part clay that is visible.

God created man with His nature and likeness of character called “GOOD”! Since men are down in hell with devils covering our bodies, they war against us to STOP US from expressing out TRUE SELVES. They force us into EVIL, SIN-works by controlling our thoughts and actions. It got so bad that God caused a flood to remove most men in the great flood. Only eight souls remained to repopulate mankind. “It repented God that He had made man” so weak and vulnerable to demonic power, Genesis 6:6. Men have always been in a severe wrestle with devils from Adam's time, Ephesians 6:12. And most of the time men are on the losing end of these personal battles. Devils have been out to prove to God that men are not good, and therefore we should be subject to the same penalties under the law that apply to them. But convict devils cannot tell the Judge how to manage His Outer Court (on Earth), and who He can save and who He must destroy with them. Demonic prisoners are not given those rights, nor do they have authority over salvation. That power is given only to one person, the Son of the Living God, namely, Jesus Christ, Matthew 28:18. Devils were so successful against man that Jesus declared that “no man is good. There is none good but One, that is God”, Matthew 19:17. But to remedy this conclusion, God had a PLAN. As Balaam explained to Balak:

Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? 

God is an IMMORTAL Being and time as we know it is irrelevant with Him. “Making man good” is a two step process that both devils and men were not aware of, II Esdras 7:1-15. PERFECTION comes in STEP-TWO when the Clay Master does His thing in Paradise, the “Barn of Heaven”. Devils wanted Balaam to curse Israel who God had previously blessed during their stint in STEP-ONE, but that was not going to happen. The PLAN calls for PERFECTION in STEP-TWO when He will make the spirits of men both holy and righteous under the New Covenant.

Man does not see himself as being like God because man does not see God and knows very little about Him, Matthew 11:25-27. Despite the testimony in Hebrews, men think very little of themselves because we are weak, vulnerable and sin-sick.

Hebrews 2:6 But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man, that thou visitest him? 7 Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands: 14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; 15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage. 

Men do not see themselves as being like God because we are subject to sinning and we know “the wages of sin is death”. Very few men lived and were taken up without dying. We know about two men who made it, Enoch and Elijah. But the rest of us die. God cannot die! So how can we be made “after His likeness”?

If we are truly “like God”, why is it that we die? We have an IDENTITY problem! God is a Spirit and all of His offspring inherit His qualities. We have discussed His TWO-STEP PLAN to make us all “good” like himself and Mother Zion are. We also discussed in the previous GOOD NEWS document that our spirits are the EXACT spirit-DNA likeness of Father God. The spirits of men are created IMMORTAL from conception in Heaven at the very beginning. Every man on Earth at this very moment is an IMMORTAL SPIRIT, stuck in a mortal clay cocoon which must be removed. The problem for mankind is that we tend to identify more with the clay house we see in the mirror, but not the living human spirit inside that we cannot see. So when the body dies, we assume that “we die”. Our identity problem is a matter of inflection and emphasis. We see clay! We think clay! And we identify our “self” as the clay! That is the error that blocks us from seeing spirit reality. Each one of you is an IMMORTAL SPIRIT son or daughter of God stuck in your personal clay house. You cannot take the clay house to Heaven when He calls your name. When Jesus calls your true God-given Heavenly name in the language of Heaven, only that person with that name will hear it. He will drop his clay house, and like a flash of lightning, he will find himself in Paradise along with many others. You will then see your true face in a mirror for the first very time and you will be STUNNED at your own glory and beauty. What we need to do is BELIEVE GOD! We are His children and we will see that soon enough.

Back to top Go down

You Were Created With Eternal Life
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1