Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is Siggy about to go into recovery?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

Is Siggy about to go into recovery? Empty
1PostSubject: Is Siggy about to go into recovery?   Is Siggy about to go into recovery? EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 3:06 pm

I've just found some evidence that Siggy may be about to make radical changes in his lifestyle that could allow him to break out of his delusions and become more "normal".

Here are two messages from the "psychic" thread on the YUSOTS General Discussion Board that provide evidence of this:

tate4242
06/08/16 08:34:23

Philip Whaley wrote:

Sigmund Ivarsson
Asahi cho 1-12-10
Nara city, Japan

Key Bank branch
Eastsound, WA.
Acct # 3728000097
Routing # 125000574

I've sent him $100 and am gonna send him some more very shortly.
I'm getting ready to sell my 'Magic' cards and selling a gold pocket watch case on ebay to move to Orcas Island WA.

Is this address still valid?

Will this work in case an online friend of mine searches for Sigmund on bitCoin?

SigmundH Ivarsson
06/08/16 14:27:22

No it is not the address is my house address
the bank address is wrong too, you can find
the correct one in the key to paradise thread
but they charge you forty bucks to send one
hundred. Forget the bit coins just send me
some emergency cash.

Would you like to sell a billion toilets?

end of quotation

My guess after reading this exchange is that Siggy is trying to raise enough money to fly back to the USA and apply for Social Security retirement benefits now that he's reached the age of 65 and is eligible. I assume that he couldn't apply for disability benefits earlier because he hasn't worked enough in this country to qualify, but getting retirement benefits is automatic for anyone with a valid Social Security account, which I assume he has.

If he does this, he will also receive a substantial lump sum in back payments ... this now only includes six months of payments, but that's still thousands of dollars for most people. And it's easy to imagine him blowing this traveling to the Middle East or doing other foolish things, but he'll still be able to come back to this country and collect a monthly check if he wants to. I don't know if he could then return to Japan and collect benefits from there, but I wouldn't be surprised if there are ways to do it.

However, I also won't be surprised if Siggy ends up being forced to undergo mental health treatment here in the USA somewhere along the line, and this might even restore him to a semblance of sanity.

Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

2PostSubject: Re: Is Siggy about to go into recovery?   Is Siggy about to go into recovery? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 1:02 am

And here are some recent messages posted on the "Debate" thread in the YUSOTS General Forum that tend to support the speculations I made in the OP:

Patty Norrbom
06/05/16 05:01:20

I tried to post a few from my tablet but having a rough go of it. Ill work on that today

SigmundH Ivarsson
06/08/16 14:38:11

I sold mine
the phone too

Patty Norrbom
06/09/16 05:47:34

Sigmund you would laugh if you saw mine. My daughter gave it to me and a year ago I dropped it and broke the screen, but the clear protector keeps it so i can still use it

SigmundH Ivarsson
06/09/16 15:34:41

Jesus said sell everything you have so I did

Back to top Go down
Skytiger

Skytiger

3PostSubject: Re: Is Siggy about to go into recovery?   Is Siggy about to go into recovery? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 5:19 am

I hope he finds what he needs to be in earth school that will keep him more in earth reality. A reality we all share.
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

4PostSubject: Re: Is Siggy about to go into recovery?   Is Siggy about to go into recovery? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 7:32 am

Skytiger wrote:
I hope he finds what he needs to be in earth school that will keep him more in earth reality. A reality we all share.

I completely agree, but so far he still seem to be trying to travel in the opposite direction, even though more and more forces in his environment seem to be spontaneously drawing him back towards earth reality.
Back to top Go down
DennisTate

5PostSubject: Re: Is Siggy about to go into recovery?   Is Siggy about to go into recovery? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 5:37 pm

Realityrebel wrote:
I've just found some evidence that Siggy may be about to make radical changes in his lifestyle that could allow him to break out of his delusions and become more "normal".

Here are two messages from the "psychic" thread on the YUSOTS General Discussion Board that provide evidence of this:

tate4242
06/08/16 08:34:23

Philip Whaley wrote:

Sigmund Ivarsson
Asahi cho 1-12-10
Nara city, Japan

Key Bank branch
Eastsound, WA.
Acct # 3728000097
Routing # 125000574

I've sent him $100 and am gonna send him some more very shortly.
I'm getting ready to sell my 'Magic' cards and selling a gold pocket watch case on ebay to move to Orcas Island WA.

Is this address still valid?

Will this work in case an online friend of mine searches for Sigmund on bitCoin?

SigmundH Ivarsson
06/08/16 14:27:22

No it is not the address is my house address
the bank address is wrong too, you can find
the correct one in the key to paradise thread
but they charge you forty bucks to send one
hundred. Forget the bit coins just send me
some emergency cash.

Would you like to sell a billion toilets?

end of quotation

My guess after reading this exchange is that Siggy is trying to raise enough money to fly back to the USA and apply for Social Security retirement benefits now that he's reached the age of 65 and is eligible. I assume that he couldn't apply for disability benefits earlier because he hasn't worked enough in this country to qualify, but getting retirement benefits is automatic for anyone with a valid Social Security account, which I assume he has.

If he does this, he will also receive a substantial lump sum in back payments ... this now only includes six months of payments, but that's still thousands of dollars for most people. And it's easy to imagine him blowing this traveling to the Middle East or doing other foolish things, but he'll still be able to come back to this country and collect a monthly check if he wants to. I don't know if he could then return to Japan and collect benefits from there, but I wouldn't be surprised if there are ways to do it.

However, I also won't be surprised if Siggy ends up being forced to undergo mental health treatment here in the USA somewhere along the line, and this might even restore him to a semblance of sanity.

An excellent theory indeed.......
he definitely should do this......
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

6PostSubject: Re: Is Siggy about to go into recovery?   Is Siggy about to go into recovery? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 9:38 pm

Tate, #5, re: "An excellent theory indeed... he definitely should do this..."

I've read everything that's been posted on the YUSOTS Community since the messages cited above, and so far I can't tell if Siggy is going to do something like this or not. But like you, I sincerely hope he does. And I intend to start importing messages I find interesting on SOTS to this RRNH Forum in real time as soon as I can find the time.
Back to top Go down
DennisTate

7PostSubject: Re: Is Siggy about to go into recovery?   Is Siggy about to go into recovery? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:43 am

Realityrebel wrote:
Tate, #5, re: "An excellent theory indeed... he definitely should do this..."

I've read everything that's been posted on the YUSOTS Community since the messages cited above, and so far I can't tell if Siggy is going to do something like this or not. But like you, I sincerely hope he does. And I intend to start importing messages I find interesting on SOTS to this RRNH Forum in real time as soon as I can find the time.

I feel that there are going to be significant.....
and fairly rapid improvements there.....
I went through a process from 1990 to 2000 that
has given me a lot of hope that
his state can improve rapidly..........

as he receives credit for what he is getting right.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

8PostSubject: Re: Is Siggy about to go into recovery?   Is Siggy about to go into recovery? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Siggy about to go into recovery?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1