Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Earthk & Scoorpi global Zecuriky

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

Earthk & Scoorpi global Zecuriky Empty
1PostSubject: Earthk & Scoorpi global Zecuriky   Earthk & Scoorpi global Zecuriky EmptyMon May 16, 2016 6:19 am

Advanced civilizashon do nah forsake while advancing & loving each ozherz

Forsaken ( definition ) : deserted, derelict, abandoned, disused, forsaken

the Nemesis star orbiting around our solar system deception
was a trick to steer uz away from the real danger active behind uz

In a cheap Nintendo - Akklaim videogame called Forsaken,
a little defense energy ball called Titan is able 2 clear vast zones from all hostile threat

Wizely used by itself or uz, codename Dagon's could neutralize any threat/harm, allowing fair / kind play amywhere
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

2PostSubject: Re: Earthk & Scoorpi global Zecuriky   Earthk & Scoorpi global Zecuriky EmptyMon May 16, 2016 8:40 am

realikyBuilder wrote:

a little defense energy ball called Titan is able 2 clear vast zones from all hostile threat

Wizely used by itself or uz, codename Dagon's could neutralize any threat/harm, allowing fair / kind play amywhere

Since it is now possible for unlimited numbers of human souls to travel all over the universe easily and cheaply, it's no longer possible for anyone to ever again be forsaken as you are defining the term. This same technology automatically neutralizes all threats of harm to souls on the astral level and makes physical threats irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

3PostSubject: Re: Earthk & Scoorpi global Zecuriky   Earthk & Scoorpi global Zecuriky EmptyMon May 16, 2016 9:32 am

RR# 2 : " Since it is now possible for unlimited numbers of human souls to travel all over the universe easily and cheaply, it's no longer possible for anyone to ever again be forsaken as you are defining the term. This same technology automatically neutralizes all threats of harm to souls on the astral level and makes physical threats irrelevant."

Yez. our issue in EU is that codename Dagon
is trying to pose as being you yourzelf on 6th scalar tech.
So we recall Titan is mainly an information abou Hum zpirigh generaked astro psionic technology

Az ik waz ekpeked by the X -OR channelings
featuring the Cerex Master displaying some of
your symbol and personal pre-verbal character traits, you and me zhall defend yourzelf from it
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

4PostSubject: Re: Earthk & Scoorpi global Zecuriky   Earthk & Scoorpi global Zecuriky EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:06 pm

Yeah, I just watched that X-OR 44 episode you steered me to with a PM, and as I described in my answering PM, I recognized quite a few of the details you're talking about in it.
Back to top Go down
regmelocco

5PostSubject: Re: Earthk & Scoorpi global Zecuriky   Earthk & Scoorpi global Zecuriky EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 11:52 am

Interesting title. Scorpio (Vrischika) features in the Indian astrology themes of these months very strongly, and the earthquake watch we had today...

Dagon gives some food for thought. Apart from the positive things on the surface, there are odd powers in Europe right now vying for controlling souls. They are fighting a losing battle, they are cornered and therefore bitter... that is my feeling.
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

6PostSubject: Re: Earthk & Scoorpi global Zecuriky   Earthk & Scoorpi global Zecuriky EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 1:44 pm

regmelocco wrote:
Interesting title. Scorpio (Vrischika) features in the Indian astrology themes of these months very strongly, and the earthquake watch we had today...

Dagon gives some food for thought. Apart from the positive things on the surface, there are odd powers in Europe right now vying for controlling souls. They are fighting a losing battle, they are cornered and therefore bitter... that is my feeling.

IMO, on the general level, the forces trying to increase the amount of theocratic mind control are much stronger here in the USA than they are in the EU. However, I live in the SF Bay Area, where such forces have little popular or institutional support, whereas you live in a part of Europe where they seem to be strong and continually growing...
Back to top Go down
DennisTate

7PostSubject: Re: Earthk & Scoorpi global Zecuriky   Earthk & Scoorpi global Zecuriky EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 7:05 am

Realityrebel wrote:
realikyBuilder wrote:

Since it is now possible for unlimited numbers of human souls to travel all over the universe easily and cheaply, it's no longer possible for anyone to ever again be forsaken as you are defining the term. This same technology automatically neutralizes all threats of harm to souls on the astral level and makes physical threats irrelevant.

One of the groups of people who tend to
make certain errors again and again that
bring ostracism upon themselves are the Jewish community.

For over a millennia...... a policy was followed......
of non-prostylitization by Jewish Rabbis.......
one of the reasons for this was because when a Christian or Muslim....
felt the pull..... probably from a past life..... to convert to Judaism.....
this would result in a pogrom...... so
the Rabbi's were instructed to be extremely rude....... to push the person away over and over again.....
in order to prove how serious they were......

Chassidic Jews.... and Jewish Mystics throughout history understood the principle of universal salvation.....
at least to some extent...... so they were not worried about somebody attaining paradise / heaven.....
as a Gentile.........

.... but this policy of chasing potential converts away......
has set up the Jewish community for certain difficulties in the near future.....
and their policy must be changed.... over the coming years and decades......

http://www.politicalforum.com/religion-philosophy/391591-could-g-d-planning-another-exodus-but-time-usa.html
Could G-d be planning another Exodus? But this time from the USA????
Back to top Go down
DennisTate

8PostSubject: Re: Earthk & Scoorpi global Zecuriky   Earthk & Scoorpi global Zecuriky EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 7:10 am

Realityrebel wrote:
regmelocco wrote:

IMO, on the general level, the forces trying to increase the amount of theocratic mind control are much stronger here in the USA than they are in the EU. However, I live in the SF Bay Area, where such forces have little popular or institutional support, whereas you live in a part of Europe where they seem to be strong and continually growing...

On the plus side......
a film devoid of conflict is boring.......
and done wisely and with great patience......
some of the most messed up people can play out a role that is
extremely interesting to a significant percentage of the population.........

The Love War... that has been initiated..... will be fought in the hearts and minds of men and women..... and the media....
will be a powerful weapon to send out metaphorical arrows of hope..... to vast numbers of people at the same time...... all over the world.....
I feel powerfully that you Sir.... will be playing out a far greater role in this Love War.... than you might tend to visualize yourself playing..... and you will be shocked.....
at some of the people who become some of your most ardent fans..........
Back to top Go down
regmelocco

9PostSubject: Re: Earthk & Scoorpi global Zecuriky   Earthk & Scoorpi global Zecuriky EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 4:14 pm

That's not the entire truth about Judaism - they are supposed to reject a conversion candidate a few times (three is traditional in Orthodox). But if the candidate comes back again and again that proves he or she is serious. Usually there are also other things in the environment: a Jewish wife or husband, interest in Kabbala etc. The rabbi tries to suss this out in advance. I tried conversion years ago when I was into Kabbalah. The reason I was rejected was that I said Judaism was beautiful, and the rabbi said no, it was not beautiful, the Greeks were into beauty. It is simply true to its adherents.

Yet I do know two or three converts into Judaism who were accepted full time. Which complicates the picture on Jews and Judaism, one cannot say that it is simply a tribal religion.
It takes a lot to become a Hindu as well - and you need a guru to certify if you are a Westerner.

Many Jews came from medieval sects who converted wholesale to Judaism. Legend says most Eastern European Jews are coverts from the Khazar empire, but recently Israeli scientists pointed out that Middle Eastern genes were found from two tribes there at least: Levi and Cohen. So we simply don't know the truth.
In Hungary, high aristocracy had about 10-20% with Jewish origins or even practicing Jews.

I think a Jew can say that he/she was born Jewish, and that certain things are inherited, but I think this inheritance is not strictly biological as the Nazis maintained. Which has a corollary that an outsider cannot advance the argument that Judaism is inherited, while an insider can. I think that's normal.

In many other groups you can simply not become a member. Try as you may, if you want to be a Kurd, it is not enough to learn Kurdish or practice the branch of Islam they practice. You can marry into a Kurdish family and you will be looked still as "that Frenchman who married a girl over here in the village... he's a regular guy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

10PostSubject: Re: Earthk & Scoorpi global Zecuriky   Earthk & Scoorpi global Zecuriky Empty

Back to top Go down

Earthk & Scoorpi global Zecuriky
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1