Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Animal & Human

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skytiger

Skytiger

Animal & Human  Empty
1PostSubject: Animal & Human    Animal & Human  EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 9:03 am

RL wrote in another thread

There is a trend towards regarding animals as something like our spiritual brothers and sisters, and even having a different relationship - such as the one RR describes above, involving telepathy and even identification, as a first step, you need to imagine yourself in the animal's body and adopting its point of view.

Skytiger

I am a rancher, however taking our steer to be processed I felt we shouldn't raise cattle to eat. As I thought this, I was looking in the rear view mirror at our steer. He looked back at me with great love in his eyes, and I heard him speak to me telepathy. I will never forget this as it was one of the most clear words I have ever heard.

"This is my gift to you. Please don't take/push my gift away.''

He then turned, was shot, and I swear I saw his soul fly free with great joy.

Beef is the only red meat I eat. In return for the 'gift', we give our cattle the best feed, hay, and pastureland to graze. We treat them with respect, knowing the souls who incarnate as cattle give all of themselves. What greater love is there than that.

I completely agree and KNOW animals communicate with us by telepathic thoughts.

cat
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

Animal & Human  Empty
2PostSubject: Re: Animal & Human    Animal & Human  EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 2:18 pm

Skytiger wrote:
RL wrote in another thread

There is a trend towards regarding animals as something like our spiritual brothers and sisters, and even having a different relationship - such as the one RR describes above, involving telepathy and even identification, as a first step, you need to imagine yourself in the animal's body and adopting its point of view.

Skytiger

I am a rancher, however taking our steer to be processed I felt we shouldn't raise cattle to eat. As I thought this, I was looking in the rear view mirror at our steer. He looked back at me with great love in his eyes, and I heard him speak to me telepathy. I will never forget this as it was one of the most clear words I have ever heard.

"This is my gift to you. Please don't take/push my gift away.''

He then turned, was shot, and I swear I saw his soul fly free with great joy.

Beef is the only red meat I eat.  In return for the 'gift', we give our cattle the best feed, hay, and pastureland to graze. We treat them with respect, knowing the souls who incarnate as cattle give all of themselves. What greater love is there than that.

I completely agree and KNOW animals communicate with us by telepathic thoughts.

cat

I agree with everything you just said, and have had many similar experiences over the course of my long life. Some of them happened while I was farming, some while I was raising and training animals of many different species to become pets, and others while I was working with animal rescue groups.
Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com
Skytiger

Skytiger

Animal & Human  Empty
3PostSubject: Re: Animal & Human    Animal & Human  EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 8:05 am

I hope you share some of your animal encounters RR. I want everyone to share animal friendships.
IMHO animals are just as important as humans.
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

Animal & Human  Empty
4PostSubject: Re: Animal & Human    Animal & Human  EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 10:30 am

Skytiger wrote:
I hope you share some of your animal encounters RR. I want everyone to share animal friendships.
IMHO animals are just as important as humans.

Here's an incident that I witnessed less than a year ago while walking in a forest park in the Oakland Hills. I heard a crashing in the brush ahead of me, and a piglet galloped past me at full speed and darted into a large blackberry thicket I knew was the home of a wild boar colony, squealing as it ran. The pigs inside immediately started grunting and moving around, trampling twigs.

Within a few seconds after the piglet went into cover, an adult female mountain lion came bouncing up and stopped about twelve feet from where it had entered the thicket. I was about forty feet away, hiding behind a tree, and immediately did a working to make myself invisible to animals, which apparently worked perfectly. The lion stopped there listening and sniffing, as if she was considering going into the thicket, but in about a minute a very large pig snout poked out of the blueberry bushes, immediately followed by two slightly smaller snouts. The lion went into a crouch as if preparing to pounce as the fore-quarters of three adult wild pigs emerged from the thicket: probably the herd's alpha boar and the two sows who assist him.

The three pigs then obviously put most of their weight on their hind legs, which were still hidden, leaving their front trotters free to be used as weapons, and one of the sows gave a loud, angry sounding grunt. The meaning was obvious: "You want fresh pork? Well, here it is. Hundreds of pounds of it. Come and get it!"

I got a powerful flash of "scared kitty" vibes from the lion, and she turned and leaped, all in one motion, launching herself away from there at a full gallop. The three pigs walked out to where the lion had been, looking all around and sniffing. Pigs have noses that are even more sensitive than dog's noses, which is why they are used to hunt for truffles in Europe, and I knew they could smell me, so I started sending telepathically, "I'm OK with pigs and don't like lions any more than you do." This seemed to satisfy them and they went back into the ticket.
Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Animal & Human  Empty
5PostSubject: Re: Animal & Human    Animal & Human  Empty

Back to top Go down

Animal & Human
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1