Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ownership of Soul's and People

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Guinevere

Lady Guinevere

Ownership of Soul's and People Empty
1PostSubject: Ownership of Soul's and People   Ownership of Soul's and People EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 9:28 am

Something for "Christians" and other religious people, including myself who researched and wrote the article this is in, to think about:
Each person comes into the world free of religion or any beliefs until it is pressed upon them. Each individual will die and pass on to another realm or do nothing, depending on what those living believe. The individual does it alone and is not owned by anyone or anything.
Biblical verse to prove this

:
"Matthew 10:24-33 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)
24 `A disciple is not above the teacher, nor a servant above his lord; sufficient to the disciple that he may be as his teacher, and the servant as his lord; if the master of the house they did call Beelzeboul, how much more those of his household?
'Ye may not, therefore, fear them, for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed, and hid, that shall not be known; that which I tell you in the darkness, speak in the light, and that which you hear at the ear, proclaim on the house-tops.
`And be not afraid of those killing the body, and are not able to kill the soul, but fear rather Him who is able both soul and body to destroy in gehenna.
`Are not two sparrows sold for an assar? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father; and of you -- even the hairs of the head are all numbered; be not therefore afraid, than many sparrows ye are better.
`Every one, therefore, who shall confess in me before men, I also will confess in him before my Father who is in the heavens; and whoever shall deny me before men, I also will deny him before my Father who is in the heavens."

You can read the rest of my article:
http://thedivinedispatch.blogspot.com/2015/08/men-and-women-ownership-rights.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.debsmorningcafe.net/
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

Ownership of Soul's and People Empty
2PostSubject: Re: Ownership of Soul's and People   Ownership of Soul's and People EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 12:55 pm

Yes!

If you're a theist, then ownership of souls and people is in the hands of God. And if you're not then ownership is in your own hands. Most religion is simply as attempt by preachers to insert them into the process by claiming they have a share in this process.
Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com

Ownership of Soul's and People
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1