Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Chosen People

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
goodnewsinc

The Chosen People Empty
1PostSubject: The Chosen People   The Chosen People EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 7:00 am

The Chosen People

You have heard or read in the Bible or Torah about God having a “CHOSEN PEOPLE”. All the events that took place in ancient Biblical history were an allegory revealing the works of Creator-God at the beginning. Father used Abraham and his “seed” to reveal that all humanity that appear on earth are “a peculiar people”. He designed and created them as “twin pairs” in the image and likeness of Himself and Mother Wisdom. A specific number of male/female pairs were CHOSEN to be created in Her womb. This is where the term “CHOSEN PEOPLE” came about. Humanity is a “CHOSEN CREATION”!

Secrets of Enoch 25:1 I commanded in the very lowest parts, that visible things should come down from invisible, and Adoil came down very great, and I beheld 2 him, and lo! he had a belly of great light. And I said to him: 'Become undone, Adoil, and let 3 the visible come out of thee.' And he came undone, and a great light came out. And I was in the midst of the great light, and as there is born light from light, there came forth a great age, and showed all creation, which I had thought to 4 create. And I saw that it was good. And I placed for myself a throne, and took; my seat on it, and said to the light: 'Go thou up higher and fix thyself high above the throne, and be 5 a foundation to the highest things.' And above the light there is nothing else, and then I bent up and looked up from my throne.

Secrets of Enoch 44:44 1 The Lord with his hands having created man, in the likeness of his own face, the Lord made him small and great. Whoever reviles the ruler's face, and abhors the Lord's face, has despised 2 the Lord's face, and he who vents anger on any man without injury, the Lord's great anger will 3 cut him down, he who spits on the face of man reproachfully, will be cut down at the Lord's great judgement.

All the distinctive facial features for each offspring were uniquely designed by Scientist-Creator God. Every male and female child was given a special unique name recorded in Father’s Head (the proverbial “Book of Life”). Every part of our spiritual anatomy was designed and “written in Father’s Book”. God pays close attention to every detail, and “the very hairs of our head are numbered”, Matthew 10:30. And David wrote, “in thy book all my members were written which in continuance were fashioned when as yet there were none of them”, Psalm 139: 16. If you will, this is the beginning of PLANNED PARENTHOOD! The EXACT NUMBER of “paired children” was agreed upon by both Father and Mother before Her impregnation. From each male child a very tiny piece of his chest area was used to create his female “twin”. This is how we were all “married” in Mother’s womb as we formed. Everything was ORDERED and AGREED UPON by both Parents before the Family began and it is all recorded in Father’s Book (in His Head). Designs by men are recorded on draft paper, computer disks and massive storage devices today. But the Great Mind does not use digital/electronic devices to store His plans and designs. His thoughts are comfortably housed in His Head. Now you can see why ALL THE CHILREN GOD THOUGHT TO CREATE AT THE BEGINNING ARE HIS “CHOSEN PEOPLE”! That number is MASSIVE!! Father brought His entire FAMILY to birth in one day, the great 4th Creation Day, Isaiah 66:7-11, Genesis 1:14-19.

Abraham’s seed were “chosen as actors” on the earth-stage to tell the story as an allegory. In fact the whole priesthood of the Jews was just a “pattern of Heavenly reality”, Exodus 25:8-9. For today’s Jews to go about thinking that they are better than other men and God loves them more than His other children only shows their ARROGANCE and IGNORANCE! All human beings throughout time in all generations have been a display of the “Holy City” (Mother’s womb contents) coming down from God out of Heaven in the very faces of the Kingdom of Devils. Men are the very timbers (from trees of righteousness) and (lively) stones from which the Holy City is built, not just those who claim to be citizens of the earthly Jewish state of Israel. God told Abraham that “in his seed shall all the nation of the earth be blessed”, and those numbers are so vast that they are like the grains of sand on the seashore and the galaxies of stars in multitude. If you could total all the actual genetic flesh and blood offspring that descended from Abraham in all generations until today, you would not come close to the numbers of grains of sand in just one mile of any beach-front! That number is reached only by including ALL HUMANITY in ALL GENERATIONS including those infant spirits in God’s nursery who still must be sown in clay wombs on earth along with those mature angels there now.

The total number of CHOSEN FAMILY MEMBERS that Father delivered on the 4th Creation Day is the same total number He and Mother will have standing before them when STEP-TWO is fully accomplished. That will be reviewed during Family Reunion, the great Feast of Tabernacles, and the wedding supper where we will be introduced and bond with one another in one gigantic love fest. I will meet all of you who see this document at that time. And I will introduce myself to you personally when I learn my own name. We are a “chosen family” (all of mankind) and Father has great and marvelous plans for our future upstairs.

So if you see non-Jews after the flesh saying, “I am Israel” or “I am chosen by God” do not be surprised.

Isaiah 44:5 One shall say, I am the LORD'S; and another shall call himself by the name of Jacob; and another shall subscribe with his hand unto the LORD, and surname himself by the name of Israel.

God told Abraham "in thee shall all the families of the earth be blessed". So do not act surprised! All human nations of the earth MUST ATTEND THE FEAST OF TABERNACLES (Living Spirit "temples") in Heaven because Mother's children were sown in those "clay fields" (human wombs). Invisible nations of devils are prohibited.

Isaiah 60:3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising. 4 Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side. 5 Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee. 18 Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise. 19 The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory. 20 Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended. 21 Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified.

Hosea 1:10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.

Isaiah 66:18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory. 20 And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the LORD, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD. 21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD. 22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. 23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

Ode of Solomon 8:4 Rise up, and stand erect, ye who sometime were brought low: 5 Tell forth ye who were in silence, that your mouth hath been opened. 6 Ye, therefore, that were despised be henceforth lifted up, because your righteousness hath been exalted. 7 For the right hand of the Lord is with you: and He is your helper: 8. And peace was prepared for you, before ever your war was. 9. Hear the word of truth, and receive the knowledge of the Most High. 10 Your flesh has not known what I am saying to you: neither have your hearts known what I am showing to you. 11 Keep. my secret, ye who are kept by it. l2 Keep my faith, ye who are kept by it. l3 And understand my knowledge, ye who know me in truth, 14 Love me with affection, ye who love! 15 For I do not turn away my face from them that are mine; 16 For I know them and before they came into being I took knowledge of them, and on their faces I set my seal: 17 I fashioned their members: my own breasts I prepared for them, that they might drink my holy milk and live thereby 18 I took pleasure in them and am not ashamed of them: 19 For my workmanship are they and the strength of my thoughts: 20 Who then shall rise up against my handiwork, or who is there that is not subject to them? 21 I willed and fashioned mind and heart: and they are mine, and by my own right hand I set my elect ones: 22 And my righteousness goeth before them and they shall not be deprived of my name, for it is with them. 23 Ask, and abound and abide in the love of the Lord, 24 And yet beloved ones in the Beloved: those who are kept, in Him that liveth: 25 And they that are saved in Him that was saved; 26 And ye shall be found incorrupt in all ages to the name of your Father. Hallelujah.

II Esdras 2:25 the chief place. Be calm, my people; for your time of rest shall come. Care for your children like a good nurse, and train them to walk without falling. 26 Of my servants whom I have given you not one shall be lost; I will demand 27 them back from among your number. Do not be anxious when the time of trouble and hardship comes; others shall lament and be sad, but you shall 28 have happiness and plenty. All nations shall envy you, but shall be powerless against you, says the Lord. 29, 30 'My power shall protect you, and save your sons from hell. Be joyful, 31 mother, you and your sons, for I will come to your rescue. Remember your children who sleep in the grave; I will bring them up from the depths of the earth, and show mercy to them; for I am merciful, says the Lord 32 Almighty. Cherish your children until I come, and proclaim my mercy to them; for my favour flows abundantly from springs that will never run dry.' 33 I, Ezra, received on Mount Horeb a commission from the Lord to go to Israel; but when I came, they scorned me and rejected the Lord's commandment. 34 Therefore I say to you Gentiles, you who hear and understand: 'Look forward to the coming of your shepherd, and he will give you everlasting rest; for he who is to come at the end of the world is close at 35 hand. Be ready to receive the rewards of the kingdom; for light perpetual 36 will shine upon you for ever and ever. Flee from the shadow of this world and receive the joy and splendour that await you. I bear witness openly to 37 my Saviour. It is he whom the Lord has appointed; receive him and be joyful, giving thanks to the One who has summoned you to the heavenly 38 realms. Rise, stand up, and see the whole company of those who bear the 39 Lord's mark and sit at his table. They have moved out of the shadow of this 40 world and have received shining robes from the Lord. Receive, O Zion your full number, and close the roll of those arrayed in white who have 41 faithfully kept the law of the Lord. The number of your sons whom you so long desired is now complete.

The name, “Israel” means a prince of God or male child of God, the King of Kings. As a collective FAMILY, all human beings on earth are “ISRAEL”, whether they know it or not! All men are the CHOSEN PEOPLE of God, and now you can tell them how that “IS REAL”.
Back to top Go down
Lady Guinevere

Lady Guinevere

The Chosen People Empty
2PostSubject: Re: The Chosen People   The Chosen People EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 7:16 am

Getting closer to the truth.  I like this and thanks for researching it and letting everyone know the thoughts that you have come up with.  I do believe...........

Now to get some thoughts a little bit deeper....would this also be the same for any other world or planet?  I am just wondering because there are portals to other worlds and other dimensions. 

Would this also be like a Holographic World and then thigns started going a bit off?

The planned parenthood thing....well I think that the beings that agreed with that, did in fact agree to do those things for the purpose of learning and not being selfish at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.debsmorningcafe.net/
goodnewsinc

The Chosen People Empty
3PostSubject: Re: The Chosen People   The Chosen People EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 7:48 am

Now that you ask, the word, "mansion" refers to man plus sion (Zion).  This suggests that man-y of Mother Zions children are there, where Mother will "clothe Herself with them all as a bridal gown" and covering:

Isaiah 49:16 Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me. 17 Thy children shall make haste; thy destroyers and they that made thee waste shall go forth of thee. 18 Lift up thine eyes round about, and behold: all these gather themselves together, and come to thee. As I live, saith the LORD, thou shalt surely clothe thee with them all, as with an ornament, and bind them on thee, as a bride doeth.

In our minds we have learned that a "mansion" is a luxurious house or palace of a landowner, his home of residence.  God means so much MORE than that!  He has said we are "like the stars", because each star-sun is the PERSONAL HOME for one twin pair or married couple.  Can you image inheriting your personal STAR as your own home-world?  You and your mate will be responsible for making it a habitable palace.  This is what was taught by Joshua parsing the promise-land of Canaan out to the conquering Hebrews when they took possession of the Palestine.  We will have to help one another as sharing brothers and sisters just to make a HUGE STAR a personal place of residency where only two angelic people reside.  We will also have to build guest-homes for when our brothers and sisters come to visit us!  God's PLANS and thoughts for us are mind-boggling and absolutely STUNNING.  Father has done this JUST FOR US!!  Enjoy your musings about your heritage.
Back to top Go down
goodnewsinc

The Chosen People Empty
4PostSubject: Re: The Chosen People   The Chosen People EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 7:54 am

Ha! Ha! Ha! Each star will eventually have a population of two (2) people who own it!! LOL cheers sunny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
goodnewsinc

The Chosen People Empty
5PostSubject: Re: The Chosen People   The Chosen People EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 7:59 am

Glory! Glory! Glory! .. to all the children of God, the mature angels around the Throne who STAND before our Father and Mother! Glory to all men on earth who all MUST RISE .. and glory to the infants spirits in His nursery who also must come to and be planted in human wombs!! This is the HERITAGE PLANNED for all created sons and daughters of the Most High God!
Back to top Go down
Lady Guinevere

Lady Guinevere

The Chosen People Empty
6PostSubject: Re: The Chosen People   The Chosen People EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 8:00 am

Well you tend to do as others are doing in your teachings.  Where is Jesus's teching in your preaching?
Jesus stated that we are Gods and All the kingdom, which would mean evil and good, are housed "within" each and every one of us.  We are those star's and planets are within us.  How does that changed your facts about God and His Stars and Mother and her planets?
I have been to the mansion that you speak of.

Who is Father?  If everyone is a son our daughter, then who is God's Mother and Father?

If it only started as one then they would have no need to have two...if they never really knew about another in the first place?

Aliens?  What about other planets and such?  Is their Father the same one as this planet's Father?  How do you know?

Have you read anything about the Mayans story of how they created mankind?  I have a link someone on the General board.
Back to top Go down
Lady Guinevere

Lady Guinevere

The Chosen People Empty
7PostSubject: Re: The Chosen People   The Chosen People EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 8:02 am

goodnewsinc wrote:
Ha! Ha! Ha!  Each star will eventually have a population of two (2) people who own it!!  LOL cheers sunny Very Happy

Who are you talking too?  It looks like to be yourself.
Back to top Go down
goodnewsinc

The Chosen People Empty
8PostSubject: Re: The Chosen People   The Chosen People EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 8:12 am

Where is Jesus? Please refer to the document, "When I call Them" on this forum! Am I talking to myself? No ... my "audience" is so LARGE that you would be amazed to see them! Nothing that I say or do happens in isolation or a vacuum!

Hebrews 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, 2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Ode of Solomon 12:1 He hath filled me with words of truth; that I may speak the same; 2 And like the flow of waters flows truth from my mouth, and my lips show forth His fruit. 3 And He has caused His knowledge to abound in me, because the mouth of the Lord is the true Word, and the door of His light; 4 And the Most High hath given it to His words, which are the interpreters of His own beauty, and the repeaters of His praise, and the confessors of His counsel and the heralds of His thought and the chasteners of His servants. 5 For the swiftness of the Word is inexpressible, and like its expression is its swiftness and force; 6 And its course knows no limit. Never doth it fail, but it stands sure, and it knows not descent nor the way of it. 7 For as its work is, so is its end: for it is light and the dawning of thought; 8 And by it the worlds talk one to the other; and in the Word there were those that were silent; 9 And from it came love and concord; and they spake one to the other whatever was theirs; and they were penetrated by the Word; 10 And they knew Him who made them, because they were in concord; for the mouth of the Most High spake to them; and His explanation ran by means of it: 11 For the dwelling-place of the Word is man: and its truth is love. 12 Blessed are they who by means thereof have understood everything, and have known the Lord in His truth. Hallelujah.

Back to top Go down
Lady Guinevere

Lady Guinevere

The Chosen People Empty
9PostSubject: Re: The Chosen People   The Chosen People EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 8:22 am

Ok you need to start talking in a lay term.  Uh-hem, your audience is so big?  Don't even go there.

So tell your audience what all that Bible Scripture says in their terms, not yours or how you have been taught.  Bring it real, in the lives of the people currintly, not something that happened over 2000 years ago.  What has happened will happen again and nothing is new, those are what Jesus's words are too, BUT what has happened will not happen the same way.  It is a new Earth already.
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

The Chosen People Empty
10PostSubject: Re: The Chosen People   The Chosen People EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 12:32 pm

Lady Guinevere wrote:
Ok you need to start talking in a lay term.  Uh-hem, your audience is so big?  Don't even go there.

So tell your audience what all that Bible Scripture says in their terms, not yours or how you have been taught.  Bring it real, in the lives of the people currently, not something that happened over 2000 years ago.  What has happened will happen again and nothing is new, those are what Jesus's words are too, BUT what has happened will not happen the same way.  It is a new Earth already.

I agree with everything you just said. The Information Revolution has made the very concept of "audience size" completely obsolete. Once a body of writing has been posted on line, the odds are that it's going to be available to anyone who does a serious search for it or a long, long time.

And regardless of what a person posts on line, future readers are going to interpret the words in terms of their own opinions and background knowledge. Both beginning/ending and cause/effect are relative terms. The Sun doesn't rise and set: it's the Earth that turns, but this still allows a lot of people to conclude that the new world is born at dawn and dies at dusk.

Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com
Lady Guinevere

Lady Guinevere

The Chosen People Empty
11PostSubject: Re: The Chosen People   The Chosen People EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 6:53 pm

For all general purposes I am his audience and I want to understand what he is trying to convey.  That being said I do agree with RR about each new day.  The day never ends, the sun keeps on staying just where it is at and the earth is revolving around it and in that the earth is spinning on it's invisible axis.  Jesus was a mystic, a jew, a naszarene and someone who stpread truth.  The Jewish community did NOT like him doing that and so had him killed.....so says one select group of people.  Jesus also had a twin brother and it is said that his brother took theplace of him on that cross.  

I also read someplace on teh internet that the Romans made up the whole story of Jesus to give the people hope and the knowing that he was real and that he had come back already........
Which reminds me that he has been prophesited to have come back over 200 times.  I feel sorry for the people like those who still believe in Harold Camping in the year 2012 whe the earth was supposed to end.  Jesus did mention about listening to prophesying and that he told us to stay away from them.  Only God knows when things will end and that is on an individual basis.  It isn't and will never be on a global physical event.
Back to top Go down
Lady Guinevere

Lady Guinevere

The Chosen People Empty
12PostSubject: Re: The Chosen People   The Chosen People EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 9:12 am

Though the sun never really sets and it never really rises, they are gorgeous moments nonetheless.

Well I tried to post an image but could not.  I even went through the host an image, but it will not add it here.
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

The Chosen People Empty
13PostSubject: Re: The Chosen People   The Chosen People EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 1:45 pm

Lady Guinevere wrote:
Though the sun never really sets and it never really rises, they are gorgeous moments nonetheless.

Well I tried to post an image but could not.  I even went through the host an image, but it will not add it here.

I Googled up a Sunrise pict I felt was an appropriate illo for what's been posted in this thread so far and will try to post it.

The Chosen People FMRR_PR_TheChosenPeople_013_zpsq3hmmu8m
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

The Chosen People Empty
14PostSubject: Re: The Chosen People   The Chosen People EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 1:51 pm

Well, my attempt to post a pict using the "Insert Image" button at the top of the reply blank and inserting a URL from Photobucket turned out to be successful. So it looks like there's no problem with the RR Forum, and I suspect that your computer is still not back to normal. Hopefully, you'll get it working properly soon...
Back to top Go down
Lady Guinevere

Lady Guinevere

The Chosen People Empty
15PostSubject: Re: The Chosen People   The Chosen People EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 2:01 pm

I have several sinrises and sunsets that I wanted to post but couldn't.  They are my own photography.

The Chosen People Sunris13
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

The Chosen People Empty
16PostSubject: Re: The Chosen People   The Chosen People EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 2:05 pm

Well, you did get a pict to post, and it's sort of the counter-balance to mine above: I found one that shows the power of light, and yours shows that there's also power in shadow ... and it's not always negative.
Back to top Go down
Lady Guinevere

Lady Guinevere

The Chosen People Empty
17PostSubject: Re: The Chosen People   The Chosen People EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 2:15 pm

Now a sunset. It was taken from the county next to ours as we were driving home.  The sunrise above is comming up in the valley below the mountain that I live on.

The Chosen People Sunset10
Back to top Go down
BigK

The Chosen People Empty
18PostSubject: Re: The Chosen People   The Chosen People EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 11:18 am

Bump,
Hello,
Please excuse my bumping this message thread upwards however in reference to a reply received from goodnewsinc. at (https://realityrebel.forumotion.com/t190-you-will-stand-in-glory-when-the-world-catches-fire) I was refereed to this thread which I need current to reference up near the other one (and to rescue it before being archived) if I'm to have a cohesive conversation with goodnewsinc. and others.
Thank you for indulging me on this.
BK

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Chosen People Empty
19PostSubject: Re: The Chosen People   The Chosen People Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chosen People
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reality Rebel :: Discussions :: Proselytizing-