Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Changing the RR Forum's main logo pict

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

Changing the RR Forum's main logo pict Empty
1PostSubject: Changing the RR Forum's main logo pict   Changing the RR Forum's main logo pict EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 1:55 am

I'm wondering if I should make frequent changes in the RR Forum's main logo pict rather than leave on in place for long periods of time.

For example, today is Friday the 13th, so I decided to up a scary header extracted from a mandala I made several years ago from one of the abstract water color paintings I did back in 2010 and 2011.

Changing the RR Forum's main logo pict Wtac_w10
Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com
Skytiger

Skytiger

2PostSubject: Re: Changing the RR Forum's main logo pict   Changing the RR Forum's main logo pict EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 1:38 pm

I like it
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

3PostSubject: Re: Changing the RR Forum's main logo pict   Changing the RR Forum's main logo pict EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 2:24 am

Skytiger wrote:
I like it

I'm going to leave it in place for a while. To me, the skulls represent the necklaces of Skulls both Shiva and Shakti wear to symbolize the eternal power of life over death, and the dark figure represents the karmic forces that keep the universe in balance.

And here's a Mantra you might want to listen to for a few minutes that represents this power. And when you open the video, notice that Lord Shiva is portrayed as having a "Sky Tiger" similar to your avatar pict portrayed on the mat he's sitting on!

Back to top Go down
Skytiger

Skytiger

4PostSubject: Re: Changing the RR Forum's main logo pict   Changing the RR Forum's main logo pict EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 3:00 am

I totally loved that. Thank you cat sunny
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

5PostSubject: Re: Changing the RR Forum's main logo pict   Changing the RR Forum's main logo pict EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 3:00 pm

Skytiger wrote:
I totally loved that. Thank you cat sunny

Glad you like it. That tiger head on the mat Shiva is sitting on in the video really, really looks like your avatar pict here on forumotion!

And of course in classical Hindu mythology, the Great Goddess in her aspect as Parvati rides on either a tiger or a lion, while her husband rides on a bull ... and their eldest son Ganesha rides on a mouse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

6PostSubject: Re: Changing the RR Forum's main logo pict   Changing the RR Forum's main logo pict Empty

Back to top Go down

Changing the RR Forum's main logo pict
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Reality Rebel :: Discussions :: General-