Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fair Advances 2024

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

Fair Advances 2024 Empty
1PostSubject: Fair Advances 2024   Fair Advances 2024 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 11:32 am

This thread is intented to be at the disposal of anyone who would like to
share wishes about what we would like to do earlier, better, ideally or pragmatically this year.

Back in the last monthes of 2023, i found the man i call Zazon
seemed to have ties with operational x-ray attacks coming from satellites.
I quickly provided a shielding protocol to follow in order to be protected in real time.

I myself and many Ladies would feel some relief and would dispose of increased action range
if we had relationships with other individuals who would shield us from Zazon's rape attempts....
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

Fair Advances 2024 Empty
2PostSubject: Re: Fair Advances 2024   Fair Advances 2024 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 5:53 pm

Yesterday April 21 2024 :

i stop shielding Ladies while in shielding overcapacity after 5 recent hugs
required by "Ulla" Lady PKiss and "Hyped" Lady DB Antares despite no will to do it myself
and no answer from them to my questioning the reasons or motivations to do those acts
before and after...

In parallel to these weird occurences, Godesses' and Gods' advances sound and look pretty new and may surprise us people....

Back to top Go down

Fair Advances 2024
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Reality Rebel :: Discussions :: General-