Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

France : going ons

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

France : going ons Empty
1PostSubject: France : going ons   France : going ons EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 11:54 am

Right now i think I'm the only french member but any new one will be able to discuss what happens in our country
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

2PostSubject: Re: France : going ons   France : going ons EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 10:17 pm

This is related to the covid but is mostly in french :

i have no idea if the link will work long as at least 1 youtube account that hosted it has been clotured.

Doctothon - 300 doctors testify against the covid ( 3minutes each ) 24Hours of LIVE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCap6XcYErQ
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

3PostSubject: Re: France : going ons   France : going ons EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 5:00 am

The video in the link above " has been supressed because it didn't respect the rules of the Youtube communauty "...

And it seems it has now disappeared entirely from Youtube.
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

4PostSubject: Re: France : going ons   France : going ons EmptyFri Oct 06, 2023 1:07 pm

As a new legislation is being examined by the french state regarding
the role of anonymous oppressors on the internet,
it's a good idea for me to recall my civilian identity for any reason.

I vaguely remember i have allready posted a link of my facebook account wich has my real and only civilan identity,
but i don't remember exactely where on all the threads this forum has.

I have no difficulty whatsoever giving it again : feel free to check it for any security, legal or contact purpose.

https://www.facebook.com/yomagueule

And to be 100% sure of my identity, or if facebook ever has a bug, or if it ever decides to stop or change its social networking service in a way that would displease me,
here are my initials plus a number of letters of my name. It can still be of any use for anyone who would want to verify my identity :
Hab** Mef***
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

5PostSubject: Re: France : going ons   France : going ons EmptySat Feb 24, 2024 2:23 am

About the possible use of mind control defusing technologies :

it's hard to put into words the impression i have
that the vile 7th stage physico-mind control technology
may very well have been implemented while counter measures were also developed
for a number of practical and security related reasons mainly - as well as any and all serious reasons.

I'm confident that such a clean technology would has to be :
> technically safe and inoffensive for people who are trusted, willing to and authorized to make use of it.
> employed only for good purposes in worldwide uses. Based on the average ( and " vile 7th " pondered ) social contracts for local uses.

We should be able to guess who in our country would benefit and make others benefit from such a tool quite easily.
I personally have not screened any single wrongdoing or abuse from it :
so my rational approach regarding it would be to perceive it not as a treat or a danger for anyone but as something
that appears to have been designed for Human improvements of serious practical limitations and to answer real crucial needs
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

6PostSubject: Re: France : going ons   France : going ons EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 1:30 pm

At the same time i was writing the previous post above last Saturday, the french Agricultural Show started.

I watched with a keen interest the talks between farmers' representatives and the President.
I'm asking myself if a professional check up would be of help to everyone :

what immediately came to my mind
was a relatively short suggestions, questions and answers list
that would be evaluated by state representatives and opens the attribution of an informal grade.

Grade A : go on like this - it's a very hard work but also very beautifull
Grade B : keep on doing your best - also the state is here to personally guide you and the entire primary sector's evolution
Grade C : doing better is always possible - a personalized follow up, a tailored guidance and good advice can timely provide for most of your needs
Grade D : what the hell is going on with your activity ? do you want to restart from the beginning ? are you sure you're made for the job ? The State provides a myriad of alternative professional pathes.

NB ! in my humble opinion, what cannot be put at the end of the check up page, but also VERY REAL are things like " Jesus Saves " or " Savor 4 Savior "....

And on a lighter and funny yet highly spiritual note, here's a picture presenting one of the end bosses of a great videogame :

France : going ons Dr_r_d10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

7PostSubject: Re: France : going ons   France : going ons Empty

Back to top Go down

France : going ons
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Reality Rebel :: Discussions :: General-