Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No Human Names in the Book of Life

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
goodnewsinc

No Human Names in the Book of Life Empty
1PostSubject: No Human Names in the Book of Life   No Human Names in the Book of Life EmptyMon May 07, 2018 7:01 pm

Is Your Name Written in the Book of Life?

You might also ask me, “Why is that question so important”? Here is the answer.

Revelation 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Concerning those who enter into the New Jerusalem is the following:

Revelation 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Daniel 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

God and Mother Zion planned a Family of paired twins "in their image and likeness", one male son and one female daughter. Mother Wisdom wanted a HUGE NUMBER of them "like the stars in multitude and like the sand on the seashore". Father PLANNED each offspring and gave each child a name and number, and He wrote out each child’s body specifications and individual unique face in His Family Registry. This book of "blue-prints" is also called the BOOK of LIFE! When Mother agreed to these PLANS Father presented, they both began to build the “Holy City of Zion” inside Mother's womb. All this activity took place before the creation of planet Earth. On the 4th Creation Day when Mother had finished Her “buildings” (children), Father-God birthed us ALL IN ONE DAY, Isaiah 66:7-10! Allegorically, we are God’s “stars” as children of light.

Genesis 22:15 And the angel of the LORD called unto Abraham out of heaven the second time, 16 And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son: 17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies; 18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

Secrets of Enoch 25:1 I commanded in the very lowest parts, that visible things should come down from invisible, and Adoil came down very great, and I beheld 2 him, and lo! he had a belly of great light. And I said to him: 'Become undone, Adoil, and let 3 the visible come out of thee.' And he came undone, and a great light came out. And I was in the midst of the great light, and as there is born light from light, there came forth a great age, and showed all creation, which I had thought to 4 create. And I saw that it was good. And I placed for myself a throne, and took; my seat on it, and said to the light: 'Go thou up higher and fix thyself high above the throne, and be 5 a foundation to the highest things.' And above the light there is nothing else, and then I bent up and looked up from my throne.

Psalms 87:2 The LORD loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob. 3 Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah. 4 I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there. 5 And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her. 6 The LORD shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah. 7 As well the singers as the players on instruments shall be there: all my (off)springs are in thee.

Secrets of Enoch 23:3 And Pravuil told me: 'All the things 4 that I have told thee, we have written. Sit and write all the souls of mankind, however many of them are born, and the places prepared for them 5 to eternity; for all souls are prepared to eternity, before the formation of the world.' And all 6 double thirty days and thirty nights, and I wrote out all things exactly, and wrote three hundred and sixty-six books.

So every human being born into flesh and blood has a personal name, number, face, body specifications for height and form recorded in Father’s Family Registry. As Jesus also declared:

Matthew 10:30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

This is our Father’s PLANNED PARENTHOOD ideas and His actions making us into His Family. This is important because devils have been teaching that man is not a child of God, but somehow we can become a child of God if we “jump through hoops they are juggling in their churches”. How blessed is it to know YOUR FAMILY HISTORY and pre-history. You can reject their lies, refuse to pay their fees for their “plans of salvation”, and rejoice about your heritage and birthright in Creator God Almighty!

Hebrews 2:6 But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man, that thou visitest him? 7 Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands: 14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; 15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

Isaiah 45:9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands? 10 Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth? 11 Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me. 12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

Men do not have to be intimidated by dubious questions such as, "Am I a child of God"? Will I make it into Heaven when I die"? Devils attempt to intimidate and torment blind men who do not know who we are with those questions. Then they shuffle them into “church corrals” and lie to them and enslave them to pay their preacher's income. There are millionare televangelists who will swear to you that God blessed them to do this to men. Although salvation is free, they will beg you for tithes and offerings so they can keep the charade going, Isaiah 55:1-3! They call it “evangelism”! You do not have to pay them a bribe to assure you that you will enter Heaven in the END.

Enoch has your front in Secrets 23:3-5 above and God’s “got your back” in:

Psalms 139:13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. 14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. 15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. 17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!

All human beings are “creations right out of the BOOK” according to God’s specifications and PLAN.
Back to top Go down

No Human Names in the Book of Life
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1