Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time and Space

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
goodnewsinc

Time and Space Empty
1PostSubject: Time and Space   Time and Space EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 11:58 am

The Space and Time Continuum

I know those of us who are “sci-fi” buffs are aware of the “space-time continuum”. It implies that all life and time never ends, but it is all connected like the different colors on a ball of yarn composed of a very long single thread. To most of us that seems like fantasy contrived by the art and skill of a fantasy writer. But there is great TRUTH in this idea. The idea refers to the will and the mind of Creator-God. All humans have Father’s spirit-DNA likeness. We are created as small pieces of His immortal Spirit-self. As such we compose His Second Body! We all have been ALIVE ever since the 4th Creation Day when He gave birth to all of us “in one day”.

Isaiah 66:7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child. 8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children. 9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God. 10 Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her:

Psalms 87:3 Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah. 4 I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there. 5 And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her. 6 The LORD shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah. 7 As well the singers as the players on instruments shall be there: all my (off)springs are in thee. (The idea of a “man in the moon” reflects Her pregnancy).

We are called God’s “stars”. TIME on earth as we know it is determined by the movement of our sun, the moon and stars in the Milky Way Galaxy with respect to one another! Why does our galaxy have “that” name? All babies require milk to grow after they are born, and planet Earth is the place where God’s children begin life planted in clay soil, or human bodies. We spend our “pupa-stage” developing on Earth until we mature enough to be reaped. All this time man has existed on planet Earth can be calculated in many years in the way humans calculate time. And in all that time ALL OF US HAVE REMAINED ALIVE at the same time throughout all of world history. We were simply asleep and resting in God’s “Chamber of Stars”(infant spirit nursery) until our turn comes to be planted on Earth as man in our given generation. When a man’s time facing the NEGATIVE experience with evil ends, Father-God brings him upstairs to participate in FAMILY REUNION as a mature angelic spirit. In Paradise, everything is explained and each child is set in his given Order of Angels. In the REAPING PROCESS, the clay body is “circumcised” away to free the spirit-child to fly home. What we see in death happens only to the clay cocoon. But the living spirit continues and awaits the remaining FAMILY members to complete the process until all the children God created have been matriculated and STAND before Father-God at His Throne. So no spirit offspring “dies” in the way men imagine. Devils have given men a VERY FALSE sense of what death is, and men are frightened by it. But no butterfly concerns itself with the discarded cocoon after it is freed from it. It flies away to enjoy its new life. The newly risen and redeemed angels do the same thing.

As you know, there is no TIME designation as men know it on earth in Heaven. There is just ONE DAY in Heaven, and it is called TODAY. Enoch told us that the resurrection process “gathers all time” (stars) and it is “stuck together” around Father-God at the Throne.

Secrets of Enoch 65:3 And the Lord saw all man's works, and created all his creatures, and divided time, from time he fixed the years, and from the years he appointed the months, and from the months he appointed the days, and of days he appointed seven. 4 And in those he appointed the hours, measured them out exactly, that man might reflect on time and count years, months, and hours, their alternation, beginning, and end, and that he might count his own life, from the beginning until death, and reflect on his sin and write his work bad and 5 good; because no work is hidden before the Lord, that every man might know his works and never transgress all his commandments, and keep my handwriting from generation to generation. 6 When all creation visible and invisible, as the Lord created it, shall end, then every man goes 7 to the great judgement, and then all time shall perish, and the years, and thence forward there will be neither months nor days nor hours, they will be stuck together and will not be counted. 8 There will be one aeon, and all the righteous who shall escape the Lord's great judgement, shall be collected in the great aeon, for the righteous the great aeon will begin, and they will 9 live eternally, and then too there will be amongst them neither labour, nor sickness, nor humiliation, nor anxiety, nor need, nor violence, nor night, nor darkness, but great light. 10 And they shall have a great indestructible wall, and a paradise bright and incorruptible, for all corruptible things shall pass away, and there will be eternal life.

We will all stand before Him awaiting for Him to “call the House to Order” and begin ceremonies for the Feast of Tabernacles. Another term for this is the return of the temples to Heaven that He dwelt in on Earth as we faced the Powers of Darkness. Now the bottomless pit and Satan’s prison is very far from Paradise where we are found. Jesus has explained this.

Luke 16:22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; 23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. 24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. 25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. 26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

This gives us an idea of the dimensions of the distance between Heaven and hell. There is a vast amount of space between the places where STEP ONE and STEP TWO occur.

II Esdras 2:25. Be calm, my people; for your time of rest shall come. Care for your children like a good nurse, and train them to walk without falling. 26 Of my servants whom I have given you not one shall be lost; I will demand 27 them back from among your number. Do not be anxious when the time of trouble and hardship comes; others shall lament and be sad, but you shall 28 have happiness and plenty. All nations shall envy you, but shall be powerless against you, says the Lord. 29, 30 'My power shall protect you, and save your sons from hell. Be joyful, 31 mother, you and your sons, for I will come to your rescue.

Psalms 16:10 For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

So now you see the relationship between man, God, and immortality. We all LIVE FOREVER unto Father-God. No man is dead and none will die!

Luke 20:36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection. 37 Now that the dead are raised, even Moses shewed at the bush, when he calleth the Lord the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. 38 For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.

So throughout all that great distance between Heaven and Earth, the living spirit-children of God RISE TO CONTINUE LIVING forever and ever. As the “stars” denoting time in man’s world, we will never go down again and our light will shine in our full intensity in Paradise.

Matthew 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

The “time-space continuum” exists in the mind of Father-God. Time as men know it on Earth is irrelevant, and it does not matter. We ALWAYS LIVE in the mind of God! And His thought is all that matters, because He has power to make His ideas and purposes REALITY. If He thinks it and wants it, it appears the way He wants it to be. So here WE ARE and we will ALWAYS BE!

It is still very early in the Heavenly morning time, and the SON-SUN continues to rise higher and increasing in volume on the east side of it.
Back to top Go down

Time and Space
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1