Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Focus on the Spirit World

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
goodnewsinc

A Focus on the Spirit World Empty
1PostSubject: A Focus on the Spirit World   A Focus on the Spirit World EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 3:41 pm

A Comparison: Mortal Spirits and Immortal Spirits

HEADLINE

Enoch 10: And to Gabriel said the Lord: 'Proceed against the bastards and the reprobates, and against the children of fornication: and destroy [the children of fornication and] the children of the Watchers from amongst men: [and cause them to go forth]: send them one against the other that they may destroy each other in 10 battle: for length of days shall they not have. And no request that they (i.e. their fathers) make of thee shall be granted unto their fathers on their behalf; for they hope to live an eternal life, and 11 that each one of them will live five hundred years.

Enoch 15: But you were [formerly] 7 spiritual, living the eternal life, and immortal for all generations of the world. And therefore I have not appointed wives for you; for as for the spiritual ones of the heaven, in heaven is their dwelling. 8 And now, the giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called evil spirits upon 9 the earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling.

Enoch 16:2 And now as to the watchers who have sent thee to intercede for them, who had been aforetime in heaven, (say 3 to them): "You have been in heaven, but all the mysteries had not yet been revealed to you, and you knew worthless ones, and these in the hardness of your hearts you have made known to the women, and through these mysteries women and men work much evil on earth." 4 Say to them therefore: "You have no peace." '

Two kinds of spirits exist in the bottomless-pit prison.  They are the devils who are convicted whose offspring are born down here and God’s sons and daughters who are being tested in Father’s assize by devils.  The so-called “fallen angels” began as “tools” to be used by God in the education process designed for His children.  They are NEGATIVE resources who test God’s children forcing them to expose their strengths and weaknesses.  They are the result of reproduction by their parents, Lucifer and Babylon.  The whole family of imprisoned “tools” is called the Kingdom of Darkness.  Lucifer and Babylon were “created immortal” until judgment was passed down upon them.  They are to be destroyed by fire and disappear from among God’s creations for rebelling against him and challenging His authority.  This is what constitutes “death” or mortality.  No spirit has died in the absolute sense yet.

Wisdom of Solomon 1: For God did not make death, and takes no pleasure in the destruction of any living thing; 14 he created all things that they might have being. The creative forces of the world make for life; there is no deadly poison in them. Death is not king on 15 16 earth, for justice is immortal; but godless men by their words and deeds have asked death for his company. Thinking him their friend, they have made a pact with him because they are fit members of his party; and so they have wasted away.

Every time a flesh and blood animal or man dies we see a simulation of what will happen to a condemned spirit in execution by fire.  The form of the body returns to dust and eventually disappears altogether.  Devils see a likeness of what God will do to their spirit family in the consummation of the demon problem.  There are billions upon billions of them being held in the confines of the bottomless-pit prison. But the execution of the powers of darkness will be a new thing to behold.  God will totally erase an entire existing species and make it disappear and be forgotten forever.  All evil will be expunged from God’s household in this event.  The POSITIVE CREATIONS will be free of all contaminating opposition, wickedness, evil thoughts, and forces.

Devils are really non-living “stage props”, which must be removed as necessary house-cleaning when the assize is finished.  Every scientist must clean up after he finishes his work.  Demonic “tools” are robots with artificial intelligence (AI), the power of speech, and reproduction capability, which makes them appear to have “life” as we do.  They are sophisticated, mechanical “machines” in the mode of Data and Lars on “Star Trek”.  No one will shed tears at their demise.  Instead there will be cheers and shouting, because trouble and madness will be over.  God will then wipe the memories of this world and human history from the minds of all in the Family.  It will never more be recalled even by accident!  That is called OBLIVION.

I want you to focus on God’s Words to demons that, “all the mysteries had not yet been revealed to you, and you knew worthless ones”.   A BIG MYSTERY devils did not understand is the question they asked.

Hebrews 2:6 But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man, that thou visitest him? 7 Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:”.

It is THE ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION that has been hidden from devils and also from men that is revealed today that is STUNNING to both men and devils. It is the revelation of the details that boggles the mind!

WHAT IS MAN

We have learned that humans are “cells” of Father’s life shaped with a head, torso, two arms with hands, and two legs with feet.  We are small containers of God’s life substance, whatever it is!  He lives our lives for us and in us, and He fully controls the testing criteria each child undergoes in his personal tiff with devils.  He clearly told ALL, “I will dwell in them and walk in them”.  You do remember that famous line of text, don’t you”!?  Because of this, mankind collectively is God’s Second Body as He walks on planet Earth.  That makes it IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD TO LEAVE US OR FORSAKE US!  “Whatever we do or do not do to any man, we do or do not do it to Father-God”, personally.  It is also written, “In all our affliction, He is afflicted”.  The summary of the hidden mystery is, “Thou hast wrought all our works in us”!  There is only ONE LIVING ONE, and He is Father-Creator-God!  He shares a portion of his conscious awareness and sensory perception with each human incarnation.  God manages the good and evil experienced by each “child-product”.  This is better than being a “hands on” tester, when He is suffering simultaneously with each student being tested.

What a STUNNING SHOCK!  God is actually co-experiencing every life-event that the children face.  Lying is no cover for man or devil.  False accusations and blaming men for evil will not work with Him.  This Scientist is like a “geek at the controls”, and He manipulates every aspect of His “chosen test scenarios” for each “child-product”.  Because of this, God said, “I will be a swift Witness against all those who reproach Him” and each child”, Malachi 3:5.  THIS WAS HIDDEN!   It’s time to DROP BOGUS CHURCH DOCTRINES BASED UPON DARKNESS and IGNORANCE OF THESE THINGS.

You have been told, “He shall lose nothing”!   Since He is living the life of each human as He dwells in that “temple”, who and what power can throw Him out of you and then damn you?  God is the only POWER who can and will damn the guilty!  Who can “steal the sheep” from His hand while He lives in them?  I don’t know about you, but some of these man-made demonic church doctrines men have bought are utterly FOOLISH!  You have to be BRAINLESS and MINDLESS to ascribe to them!  When God cast your devils from your body, you will be AMAZED at how clear things will become.  How strong your focus will become and how easy it will be to grasp TRUTH!

IMMORTALITY

We are created IMMORTAL and nothing can undo Father’s creation work from the way HE FIXED IT.  “What He did is forever, nothing can be put to it and nothing can be taken from it”.  “God changes not”.  We were born IMMORTAL on the 4th Creation Day.  We were sleeping infant spirits though-out all human history on planet Earth.  When He planted us in the clay wombs on planet Earth our spirit-IMMORTALITY status was not affected.  All during our life-term jousting with devils our God-given spirit-nature remains the same.  When your term of facing devils expires, Jesus will call your TRUE GOD-GIVEN NAME and you will “fly away”.

What men need to do is to start thinking and believing in our birthright.  It is your spirit-DNA heritage from Father-God!  ALL MEN ARE IMMORTAL and HAVE BEEN IMMORTAL since the 4th Creation Day.  Death is necessary “circumcision” to remove our “raiment of skin” and free the spirit of man for flight to new life in Paradise.  Believing the lies that devils have taught blind men in their churches is insane.  Who can throw God out of his human temple (YOU) and then force Him to destroy a tiny piece of Himself (again YOU) with devils to assuage their need for revenge against Him?!  Think about it!  Some of the doctrines churches have taught men are amazingly ridiculous.  There is truth to the statement that, “fools rush in where angels fear to tread and wise men never go”!  Have no fear!  The following Words are TRUE!

Psalms 23:1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
Isaiah 66:18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory. 22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. 23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

Psalms 23 is a testimony applicable to all men.  We will all be able to say, “We went through the fires of hell brought on by an invisible army of demons, and the Lord God Almighty brought us all out in beautiful and glorious shape”!  Amen!!
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

A Focus on the Spirit World Empty
2PostSubject: Re: A Focus on the Spirit World   A Focus on the Spirit World EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 4:59 am

IMO, the passages from the "Book of Enoch" that you cited above actually describe the migration of human souls from elsewhere in the Universe to Earth when suitable bodies to house them evolved here. The "Watchers" described in your quotations were simply employees of various advanced human civilizations on other world whose job was to assist people who incarnated on Earth in many different ways. These included building civilizations all over the planet, developing the technologies needed to survive and prosper physically, and forming a wide variety of social, political, and religious institutions that were intended to evolve over the course or time. These Watchers are human souls that have the capacity of doing both good and evil and are really no different morally from the souls they are here to assist in adjusting to life on Earth.
Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com

A Focus on the Spirit World
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1