Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ryan, Gorka, Orban and Putin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
regmelocco

Ryan, Gorka, Orban and Putin Empty
1PostSubject: Ryan, Gorka, Orban and Putin   Ryan, Gorka, Orban and Putin EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 1:02 pm

I am glad to see Ryan go. First off, there is a limit to this madness and so far the scariest thing about it was its "free fall" character.
Anything connected with Putin I see as dangerous and many people underestimate the extent of this whole thing.
But there are ruptures in the GOP it looks like not everyone falls for the enem of my enemy logic...

After the news, I learned that the timing was crucial as was the role of the media (the Post again like in Watergate times).
Ryan was just talking to the Russian ambassador about sanctions when Obama was evicting 35 Russian diplomats due to the hacking scandal.

At least the guy has some character to admit it - here the routine is to be even proud.
Hungary is brought up by prominent media in the West as to how low things can go.

I've said it time and again not because I am self-important (obviously I am like everyone else).

The Hungarian Breitbarter Sebastian Gorka is now one of the chief advisors of DT.
(Well, Hungary is a small nation but our scientists invented Vitamin C and the hydrogen bomb among others...)

Today Mr Gorka appeared at some US state function wearing a cross of the Vitéz Rend, which was - unlike the titles of counts, barons etc. - had never been a traditional title of nobility, only introduced instituted in times and by regimes friendly with Fascism or being outright Nazis themselves. (The word Vitéz literally means a chivalrous or brave soldier, an archaic use.)

Mr Gorka, though Hungarian, grew up in England. He should have known better...

However, today outright Nazis were demonstrating in the nearby village of Tök, where my father goes to buy wine from cellars. They actually used swastikas...

Skeletons fall from the closet.
Back to top Go down
regmelocco

2PostSubject: Re: Ryan, Gorka, Orban and Putin   Ryan, Gorka, Orban and Putin EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 1:36 pm

Forgot to mention Mr Orban, but the latest is that a convicted German bombmaker from the 90's states he was present when - before his first election - Orban, among other promising politicians of Hungary, accepted a large gift of cash from Putin. He says one of the Russian secret services filmed it and that is what Putin uses to keep him in check.

Orban had been violently anti-Russian - almost in a phobic way, too much for my taste, before his 2009 visit to Putin. Then he succeeded to turn part of his party to being friendly with Russia against the "international background power." And signed the huge atomic deal in 2014 when already in power, which is a pure loss for Hungary, the environment and a great win for Rosatom, but it's bad business - a huge debt, and most NPP's are built later and for higher costs than promised these days. (Both is true in Finland where Russians are building something and in England where it's the UK.) The financial details are confidential even before Parliamentary committees - a lame excuse, since would-be terrorists will not want to steal the financing details but the industrial schemes...

BTW I can read twitters but I am not posting political stuff there, only here.
It's a small country, and it's enough if the Russian service reads this. I don't need private people to know about my positions here...

Hungary, as I suspected, has for long been in the pocket of the Russian State and I have a suspicion that they were involved in instigating the 2006 riots in Budapest. It's open secret now that Russian military or diplomats were practicing shooting exercises with the far-right group of Mr. Györkös that recently became famous for shooting a young police commando member to his death when police were trying to assess the weapons cache of the neo-Nazi group. The Russian state operates the highest number of misinformation sites in Hungary within the EU, they also give funds to the far-right Jobbik, which is recently seeking to appear in less racist and antisemitic colors - good for them - but they also cover Czechia nicely. I wonder if Ms LePen's connections with Russia plus the same for Geert Wilders will cause some public uproar in France and in Holland - presently they both stand their ground. The chief problem is not necessarily with what they say these days - contrary to Trumpo, they are both trying to soften the image of their nationalist sides. Law and order and promises of economic security will work well, and the Muslim scapegoat will take a few more beatings. BTW just like Adolf, they are stretching some realistic perceptions of their respective white middle classes into ideologies against whole classes and types of people.

Orban was taking advice through his main advisors from Arthur Finkelstein who is dying of lung cancer soon.
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

3PostSubject: Re: Ryan, Gorka, Orban and Putin   Ryan, Gorka, Orban and Putin EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 5:52 pm

reg, #1

reg: I am glad to see Ryan go. First off, there is a limit to this madness and so far the scariest thing about it was its "free fall" character. Anything connected with Putin I see as dangerous and many people underestimate the extent of this whole thing. But there are ruptures in the GOP it looks like not everyone falls for the enemy of my enemy logic...

SR: Are you talking about Michael Flynn, who was just "ordered to resign" as Trump's National Security Advisor? Paul Ryan is Speaker of the House and a leader of Tea Party faction. He's as secure as anyone in the whole US government right now. There are definitely ruptures in the GOP right now, but they're mostly over how long Trump should be allowed to remain in office, seemingly behaving more outrageously every day.

reg: After the news, I learned that the timing was crucial as was the role of the media (the Post again like in Watergate times). Ryan was just talking to the Russian ambassador about sanctions when Obama was evicting 35 Russian diplomats due to the hacking scandal. At least the guy has some character to admit it - here the routine is to be even proud. Hungary is brought up by prominent media in the West as to how low things can go. I've said it time and again not because I am self-important (obviously I am like everyone else).

SR: IMO, the most likely short-range changes in the Admin right now are the replacement of Trump with Pence, who will then choose his own Cabinet ... which I don't expect to contain many of Trump's picks. But I can understand why you identify with Ryan as an important authority figure right now, because the US Constitution was set up to give the Congress a lot more power than the President. It passes all the laws and has to approve all of the President's major appointments. It can also pass a law to replace any particular Executive Order given by the President. And yes, Hungary gets a lot of dissing in the media all over the Western World for being a "horrible example of right-wing populism gone wrong".

reg: The Hungarian Breitbarter Sebastian Gorka is now one of the chief advisors of DT.
(Well, Hungary is a small nation but our scientists invented Vitamin C and the hydrogen bomb among others...) Today Mr Gorka appeared at some US state function wearing a cross of the Vitéz Rend, which was - unlike the titles of counts, barons etc. - had never been a traditional title of nobility, only introduced instituted in times and by regimes friendly with Fascism or being outright Nazis themselves. (The word Vitéz literally means a chivalrous or brave soldier, an archaic use.) Mr Gorka, though Hungarian, grew up in England. He should have known better.. However, today outright Nazis were demonstrating in the nearby village of Tök, where my father goes to buy wine from cellars. They actually used swastikas... Skeletons fall from the closet."

SR: This sounds a lot like the "alt.right" here in the US flying Confederate Flags and consorting with the KKK and Neo Nazi groups who use the swastika. It looks to me like the fascist skeletons are falling out of the closet in many countries today. And if there's a Second American Revolution, there will probably a liberal fation that also includes Marxists using the Hammer and Sickle and a conservative faction that also includes the extreme right I just mentioned.

reg, #2:

reg: Forgot to mention Mr Orban, but the latest is that a convicted German bombmaker from the 90's states he was present when - before his first election - Orban, among other promising politicians of Hungary, accepted a large gift of cash from Putin. He says one of the Russian secret services filmed it and that is what Putin uses to keep him in check. Orban had been violently anti-Russian - almost in a phobic way, too much for my taste, before his 2009 visit to Putin. Then he succeeded to turn part of his party to being friendly with Russia against the "international background power." And signed the huge atomic deal in 2014 when already in power, which is a pure loss for Hungary, the environment and a great win for Rosatom, but it's bad business - a huge debt, and most NPP's are built later and for higher costs than promised these days. (Both is true in Finland where Russians are building something and in England where it's the UK.) The financial details are confidential even before Parliamentary committees - a lame excuse, since would-be terrorists will not want to steal the financing details but the industrial schemes...

SR: IMO, Orban is less of a threat to world-wide liberalism than people like LePen in France, simply because he's already in power and seems to have done nothing but drag Hungary further and further into the politico-economic quicksand that politicians in many other Western countries fear the most.

reg: BTW I can read twitters but I am not posting political stuff there, only here. It's a small country, and it's enough if the Russian service reads this. I don't need private people to know about my positions here...

SR: I admire your courage, and am glad you're willing to post the political stuff you do, because you have different persective on everything than anyone else I'm in close virtual contact with.

reg: Hungary, as I suspected, has for long been in the pocket of the Russian State and I have a suspicion that they were involved in instigating the 2006 riots in Budapest. It's open secret now that Russian military or diplomats were practicing shooting exercises with the far-right group of Mr. Györkös that recently became famous for shooting a young police commando member to his death when police were trying to assess the weapons cache of the neo-Nazi group. The Russian state operates the highest number of misinformation sites in Hungary within the EU, they also give funds to the far-right Jobbik, which is recently seeking to appear in less racist and antisemitic colors - good for them - but they also cover Czechia nicely. I wonder if Ms LePen's connections with Russia plus the same for Geert Wilders will cause some public uproar in France and in Holland - presently they both stand their ground. The chief problem is not necessarily with what they say these days - contrary to Trumpo, they are both trying to soften the image of their nationalist sides. Law and order and promises of economic security will work well, and the Muslim scapegoat will take a few more beatings. BTW just like Adolf, they are stretching some realistic perceptions of their respective white middle classes into ideologies against whole classes and types of people.

SR: My greatest fear about Europe right now doesn't involve right wing populism in many different countries, but what Rusia will do during the early stages of the world-wide economic collapse that's almost certain come quite soon. If they invade the Ukraine or
Baltic States, this could start a major nuclear war if the US and Israel aren't extremely careful.
Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com
regmelocco

4PostSubject: Re: Ryan, Gorka, Orban and Putin   Ryan, Gorka, Orban and Putin EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 3:11 am

Yes, of course, I meant Flynn, not Ryan.
That is a different guy.
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

5PostSubject: Re: Ryan, Gorka, Orban and Putin   Ryan, Gorka, Orban and Putin EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 4:14 am

regmelocco wrote:
Yes, of course, I meant Flynn, not Ryan.
That is a different guy.

Looking at your posting again after getting some sleep, I suspect this was one of those Freudian slips that represent wisdom slipping through from the subconscious. Maybe news is about to slip out that Ryan has done something so outrageous behind the scenes that he'll also get in deep trouble.

It's just after 4 AM here, and both CSN and MSNBC are now carrying headlines about calls for a special prosecutor to investigate the Trump/Putin connection and possible GOP rigging of the election with Russian help. I'm now wondering what will happen if the Mainstream Media change sides again and start seriously opposing the GOP attempts to stage a legal coup d'etat here in the USA...
Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

6PostSubject: Re: Ryan, Gorka, Orban and Putin   Ryan, Gorka, Orban and Putin Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryan, Gorka, Orban and Putin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1