Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The die-off

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
regmelocco

The die-off Empty
1PostSubject: The die-off   The die-off EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 4:03 pm

Most of my everyday problems, I am told by my Guides, are relating to me being prepared to a role during the great die-off. It is a shocking topic that comes forward every now and then.
I had several tentative hypotheses about this die-off. My Guides did not conform much of this but the said they will get more information and that I should study (visually on the net) how viruses enter live cells and what their cycle was to be.
My hyothesis was that it is going to be bio-engineered viruses or mykoplasma (which is between fungi and a virus.
My question was that whether any lifestyle changes are going to help the survivors or not - such as being vegetarian, taking various supplements, quitting smoking (Presently I switched to electronic vaping), alcohol, sugar etc.
All I know that it will be a contagious disease affecting people through the air close to where they are, like the flu. Being isolated would prove to be an advantage. Again, I have this clever Zapper programmable to hit virouses but my Guides say that is going to stay paramount but not enough as today the frequencies relating to this last virus are not simply in the program - one has to develop from Internet sources - Australia is the best in this - which electric frequency sweeps will help.
My guess is that paradoxically, some people suffering from cancer will have a temporary ease in their conditions. However, further research is needed.
As things are, the epidemic will hit some time in 2018 or 2109. There has not been any time during human history where so many people died so soon, including the Holocaust.

I will get more info upon this when they are ready.

Namasté

reg
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

The die-off Empty
2PostSubject: Re: The die-off   The die-off EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 9:50 pm

reg, #1

reg: Most of my everyday problems, I am told by my Guides, are relating to me being prepared to a role during the great die-off. It is a shocking topic that comes forward every now and then.
I had several tentative hypotheses about this die-off. My Guides did not confirm much of this but the said they will get more information and that I should study (visually on the net) how viruses enter live cells and what their cycle was to be. My hyothesis was that it is going to be bio-engineered viruses or mykoplasma (which is between fungi and a virus). My question was that whether any lifestyle changes are going to help the survivors or not - such as being vegetarian, taking various supplements, quitting smoking (Presently I switched to electronic vaping), alcohol, sugar etc.

RR: I don't have enough background knowledge in the medical field to have either tried to channel detailed information on this from my Guides or do on-line research, so I'm very interested in your findings, whatever they may be. As for lifestyle changes, all I can say is the people I know dirtside who seem the most resistant to infectious diseases are hard-core homeless people who sleep in doorways or back yards and eat whatever they can find, including a lot of outright garbage and half-eaten food people throw down on the street. Apparently this lifestyle stimulates the immune system to an extreme extent, but from what I've heard, medical science doesn't know why. And ironically, most of these people spend what little money they get by begging on alcohol, tobacco, and various illegal drugs.

reg: All I know that it will be a contagious disease affecting people through the air close to where they are, like the flu. Being isolated would prove to be an advantage. Again, I have this clever Zapper programmable to hit viruses but my Guides say that is going to stay paramount but not enough as today the frequencies relating to this last virus are not simply in the program - one has to develop from Internet sources - Australia is the best in this - which electric frequency sweeps will help.

RR: I've heard vaguely about the Zappers you mention, but know almost nothing about them, so I'd like you to share an introduction to what you presently know on this subect and also to what you find out through future research.

reg: My guess is that paradoxically, some people suffering from cancer will have a temporary ease in their conditions. However, further research is needed.

RR: I've also heard rumors about this. Some cancer patients seem to have had mysterious remissions of their cancer symptoms after contracting a variety of different infectious diseases. The medical establishment admits that this does happen, but aparently has no real information yet on the biochemical mechanisms involved.

reg: As things are, the epidemic will hit some time in 2018 or 2109. There has not been any time during human history where so many people died so soon, including the Holocaust. I will get more info upon this when they are ready.

RR: My own guides have been telling me the same thing for about six months, but like your Guides, they "aren't ready" to give me more info.
Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com
regmelocco

The die-off Empty
3PostSubject: Re: The die-off   The die-off EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 1:37 pm

Closed doors... They just look at me and I can feel the pain in their huge back eyes.
This is a poetic summary of my experiences in recent days, not a literal description.

The Zapper is an amazing device. I used it for a variety of illnesses, mostly viral. It developed from the research of an American MD, Royal Raymond Rife, who used vacuum tubes and high-energy electric radiation to kill various pathogens, including cancer cells. He developed a microscope nmot replicated since then and his core theory was that every organism, virus, fungi, cells and bacteria had one prominent frequency that could be described in Hertz which was its own frequency somehow related to the binding force of the RNA but here the topic starts to be murky as Rife's equipment was destroyed and he became posthumous an underground medical hero. His disciples continued to heal with simple low audible frequencies on contact. However, research into his notes proves that after establishing the audio frequencies of pathogens (between 0 and 20,000 Hz), heused them piggybacked on ultrasound and higher - between 100,000 and 300,000, much like FM radio is used for piggyibacking sound signals.
There was a Turkish scientist who settled in Italy who reached good results with treating advanced cancer cases in beds of solarium type using mild EMF radiation that would be described as microwave. He was accepted and licensed in Italy, though his microbial theory differed from the standard one at one crucial point: his papers tried to present evidence that weak electrical signals between cells - bacteria as well as normal organ cells - caryy more information than chemical signals. That was received with silence by the medical community but his disciples still have clinics in Southern Europe.
Dr. Hulda Clark, Canadian medical researcher had her own theory on all this - at times very extreme. She was convinced that many modern diseases were caused by parasites - like worms of micro size - and she developed a high-quality zapper in the ultrasound range, and also herbal cures and extreme diets and staying away from common chemical poisons. As she also developed some radiological device that "showed" the vibration of various poisonous substances as well as parasites in humans, I am rather skeptical of that part, but empirically, some of her frequencies work well. The latest research is chips that make the frequency range go through an entire realm of frequencies which the organism might have upon mutations. You gran two metal bars and set the frequency and it starts to vibrate - as I have sinus problems I frequently set it lower and zap through my skull until it vibrates - as long as it does not burn your skin it is not bad, actually, it is a rather enjoyable experience like some massage.

I started with audio freqs and an old-style receiver that amplified the computer signals and a free tone generator program. Zappers work best with square waves as those are destructive to the virus or other stuff. I frequently found quick relief from throataches, virus infections, cold etc. but I think the Clark zapper is better - these vibes go through a larger area of the body being higher - some are in the weak microwave range.

It is odd that only alternative people experment with this. The devices aren't simple, with feedback, (they signal then turn off when you don't absorb enough electricity through your hands), programmable electrics and timer they cost hundreds of dollars unless you want to build them yourself. A Ham Radio builder could surely do it.

Once a few years ago I read an article from a Southern state when a woman sued the police because she was tasered for a political protest or something, and the police was vengeful and they did not turn it off for a relatively long time so she passed out. The odd thing was that she sued and by the time the trial came up she was supposed to be dead from incurable cancer. She was not, most or all of it disappeared though I'm sure that must have been a pretty difficult experience.

I don't have all these theories of cancer that irrationalists do in general - as a therapist I am very careful, especially having read the exhaustive book by Ken Wilber whose wife Treya died of cancer in the 80's - and the book describes how they tried everything from chemo till diets and enzymes and psychic causes.

But there are those with cure stories. I recall one of my own - a lady came to me for exhaustive NLP treatment sessions in 2005 having cancer of her uterus, with scheduled chemotherapy, operations and radiation. She was deeply convinced that the root cause was lying in her psyche and thus in a few sessions of hypnotic depth we did find it and turned the ship around. She still went to a couple of minor ops and a few radiation sessions, we couldn't risk not to go, but in the end she was symptom free and she still is... 11 years later.

I am convinced that if a simple pathogen such as cholera sweeps through the world, electric treatments will be part of the solution for some people. However, much of what Dr. Clark says in her books could be not about real parasites but parts of our immune system which electricity can stimulate much the same way as acupuncture. And part of it may be about precisely viruses.

The German word ...VIREN... somehow concentrates this topic for me.

That is somehow my most promising empirical field in the whole zapper adventure - when I hit the frequency or mix, something happened by the next day. Symptoms that would persis for a whole week or longer went out in a day or two. Recently I had a herpes outbreak and after taking antivirals for a while, I tried two sets of freqs - Zooster did not do much but Simplex did, so I assume that was rather my problem...

I watched some animations of how Herpes Simplex enters the cell core then multiplies and leaves. It is like a weekend party for them with getting laid in a pub and then several of them making out with stuff from the joint. And how antivirals stop its entering process - like security guards biting off the bad guests' limbs so they can't leave and neither can they go to the upper rooms. But I am now watching entire introductions on virology on youtube as my Guides suggested.
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

The die-off Empty
4PostSubject: Re: The die-off   The die-off EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 6:22 pm

reg, #3

reg: Closed doors... They just look at me and I can feel the pain in their huge back eyes.
This is a poetic summary of my experiences in recent days, not a literal description.

RR: Is this a description of your recent experiences with people around you, or with you Guides?

reg: The Zapper is an amazing device. I used it for a variety of illnesses, mostly viral. It developed from the research of an American MD, Royal Raymond Rife, who used vacuum tubes and high-energy electric radiation to kill various pathogens, including cancer cells. He developed a microscope nmot replicated since then and his core theory was that every organism, virus, fungi, cells and bacteria had one prominent frequency that could be described in Hertz which was its own frequency somehow related to the binding force of the RNA but here the topic starts to be murky as Rife's equipment was destroyed and he became posthumous an underground medical hero. His disciples continued to heal with simple low audible frequencies on contact. However, research into his notes proves that after establishing the audio frequencies of pathogens (between 0 and 20,000 Hz), heused them piggybacked on ultrasound and higher - between 100,000 and 300,000, much like FM radio is used for piggyibacking sound signals.

RR: I just read the Wiki article on Rife and it seems to dismiss his work as pseudo-science, but I've lived in alternative communities of many different kinds over the years, and known lots of people who claim to have been helped by using his techniques and similar ones develped by other people. My great aunt and uncle, who were like grandparents to me, definitely used "zappers" of various types, mostly on other people, because their general health was always quite good. They also took people who came to them for healing to radioactive mines and caves, which IMO is very similar to zapers that use EMF radiation in the microwave range. I've never done much experimentation with this sort of healing myself, though, simply because neither I nor the people I've lived with over the years had much trouble infectious diseases. And zappers don't seem to work very well of conditions that involve malfunction of the immune system: allergies, asthma, and the like. And it looks like even some cancers may be auto-immune reactions.

reg: There was a Turkish scientist who settled in Italy who reached good results with treating advanced cancer cases in beds of solarium type using mild EMF radiation that would be described as microwave. He was accepted and licensed in Italy, though his microbial theory differed from the standard one at one crucial point: his papers tried to present evidence that weak electrical signals between cells - bacteria as well as normal organ cells - carry more information than chemical signals. That was received with silence by the medical community but his disciples still have clinics in Southern Europe. ... Dr. Hulda Clark, Canadian medical researcher had her own theory on all this - at times very extreme. She was convinced that many modern diseases were caused by parasites - like worms of micro size - and she developed a high-quality zapper in the ultrasound range, and also herbal cures and extreme diets and staying away from common chemical poisons. As she also developed some radiological device that "showed" the vibration of various poisonous substances as well as parasites in humans, I am rather skeptical of that part, but empirically, some of her frequencies work well.

RR: There have been hundreds of similar healing movements over the last century, dismissed as pseudoscience by medical establishments, but working well enough that lots of people have claimed to have been cured by them. My own opinion is that belief that a technique is working may boot up the patient's powers of psychic self-healing that operate through the subconscious.

reg: The latest research is chips that make the frequency range go through an entire realm of frequencies which the organism might have upon mutations. You gran two metal bars and set the frequency and it starts to vibrate - as I have sinus problems I frequently set it lower and zap through my skull until it vibrates - as long as it does not burn your skin it is not bad, actually, it is a rather enjoyable experience like some massage. ... I started with audio freqs and an old-style receiver that amplified the computer signals and a free tone generator program. Zappers work best with square waves as those are destructive to the virus or other stuff. I frequently found quick relief from throataches, virus infections, cold etc. but I think the Clark zapper is better - these vibes go through a larger area of the body being higher - some are in the weak microwave range.

RR: Have you tried to compare the effectiveness of such techniques with that of non-technological alternative healing methods: mantra-chanting, ceremonial magic, etc.?

reg: It is odd that only alternative people experment with this. The devices aren't simple, with feedback, (they signal then turn off when you don't absorb enough electricity through your hands), programmable electrics and timer they cost hundreds of dollars unless you want to build them yourself. A Ham Radio builder could surely do it.

RR: I don't find it odd, because most non-alternative people don't experiment actively with ANYTHING, whether the problems are medical, financial or social. They'd rather put their faith in the hands of "experts" of different kinds and hope for the best.

reg: Once a few years ago I read an article from a Southern state when a woman sued the police because she was tasered for a political protest or something, and the police was vengeful and they did not turn it off for a relatively long time so she passed out. The odd thing was that she sued and by the time the trial came up she was supposed to be dead from incurable cancer. She was not, most or all of it disappeared though I'm sure that must have been a pretty difficult experience.

RR: I've read lots of similar stories over the years, and have know a nomber of people who claim to have had such experiences themselves. I still default to believing that the person's own subconscious self-healing programming is responsible.

reg: I don't have all these theories of cancer that irrationalists do in general - as a therapist I am very careful, especially having read the exhaustive book by Ken Wilber whose wife Treya died of cancer in the 80's - and the book describes how they tried everything from chemo till diets and enzymes and psychic causes. ... But there are those with cure stories. I recall one of my own - a lady came to me for exhaustive NLP treatment sessions in 2005 having cancer of her uterus, with scheduled chemotherapy, operations and radiation. She was deeply convinced that the root cause was lying in her psyche and thus in a few sessions of hypnotic depth we did find it and turned the ship around. She still went to a couple of minor ops and a few radiation sessions, we couldn't risk not to go, but in the end she was symptom free and she still is... 11 years later.

RR: As I mentioned above, I've known a number of people who've had similar experiences, and most came to the same conclusions you just did. However, they also all knew that I believe in "psychic" or "magical" healing, which may have influenced the way they related their experiences to me. And IMO, what you just described definitely falls into the same category.

reg: I am convinced that if a simple pathogen such as cholera sweeps through the world, electric treatments will be part of the solution for some people. However, much of what Dr. Clark says in her books could be not about real parasites but parts of our immune system which electricity can stimulate much the same way as acupuncture. And part of it may be about precisely viruses.

RR: Yes! You have come to the same conclusion I have: that stimulation of the immune system is an important part of the mix.

reg: The German word ...VIREN... somehow concentrates this topic for me. ... That is somehow my most promising empirical field in the whole zapper adventure - when I hit the frequency or mix, something happened by the next day. Symptoms that would persis for a whole week or longer went out in a day or two. Recently I had a herpes outbreak and after taking antivirals for a while, I tried two sets of freqs - Zooster did not do much but Simplex did, so I assume that was rather my problem... I watched some animations of how Herpes Simplex enters the cell core then multiplies and leaves. It is like a weekend party for them with getting laid in a pub and then several of them making out with stuff from the joint. And how antivirals stop its entering process - like security guards biting off the bad guests' limbs so they can't leave and neither can they go to the upper rooms. But I am now watching entire introductions on virology on youtube as my Guides suggested

RR: I recently had an oral herpes outbreak serious enough that it spread all the way to the outside of my lower lip. I usually just ignore such things, because they don't do the same kind of tissue destruction that other topical infections do, but in this case, I started chantings healing mantras any time I felt significant pain, and the infection was gone in just a few days.
Back to top Go down
regmelocco

The die-off Empty
5PostSubject: Re: The die-off   The die-off EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 5:37 pm

Obviously I will want to know what healing mantras you used - you can write to me in private if you deem it is better.
The key is vibration.
As for the more empirical part of zappers: certain frequencies say for flu or cold did not work though the felt pleasant. Particularly my wife Anna is sensitive with throat ailments - sometimes the same freq that helped her a few months ago does not feel right any more because presumably it is a different viral tribe. Now it it were more immune stimulation only, almost any one of the frequencies would work. Well the all do something but the efficacy is 5% to 90% which is not trivial. That is to say, any zapping helps the immune system such but AIDS survivors proved that they can go on for years with minimum virus count with weekly zapping THEIR frequency and not another one. So the issue is pretty complex. For tearing down cancer cells, one frequency is agreed by all the zappers' communities - there are different concepts about delivery times and methods though.

I like combining these treatments basically, the Hindu mantras that worked for me e.g. those that supposed to deflect "black magic" helped me concentrate the frequency of the electric treatment into that body part. But as my Guides warned me that all right, the zapper works, but I don't have the combinations yet - I should experiment more. If I have a total flash into a mini-psychic trance while holding the electrodes using a mantra that is a sure sign of success.

I think if we are facing what it looks like - from water standing in huge pools, mosquitoes and extreme weather all through the year, we will need all of this plus regular medications and disinfectants.
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

The die-off Empty
6PostSubject: Re: The die-off   The die-off EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 7:04 pm

reg, #5:

reg: Obviously I will want to know what healing mantras you used - you can write to me in private if you deem it is better.

RR: I see no reason for secrecy when it comes to healing mantras, but it's necessary to point out the the actual practice is highly personalized and what works for me may not work for someone else.
Here's one I use a lot myself, since I have it memorized, even though its a little complex:
"Jaya jaya Shankaraa Uma Pathe Maha Deva (3 reps)
Shambhu Shankar namah Shivay (personal code word) (3 reps)
Om namah Shivay (3 reps)"
This is done over and over, always silently, until it works.
When I'm home, I often use the whole video it's taken from:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyYmo5NeCu0
This is not only good for healing, but for handling all sorts of difficult or dangerous situations in public. I used it only a couple of days ago, chanting silently as I worked to keep a couple of acquaintances of mine from getting into a fist fight. Neither of them had any idea what I was doing, but it worked.
However, I also need to point out this sort of thing isn't something that can be learned by anyone who isn't willing to spend a lot of time learning the basic tantric practices first.

reg: The key is vibration. As for the more empirical part of zappers: certain frequencies say for flu or cold did not work though they felt pleasant. Particularly my wife Anna is sensitive with throat ailments - sometimes the same freq that helped her a few months ago does not feel right any more because presumably it is a different viral tribe. Now it it were more immune stimulation only, almost any one of the frequencies would work. Well they all do something but the efficacy is 5% to 90% which is not trivial. That is to say, any zapping helps the immune system such but AIDS survivors proved that they can go on for years with minimum virus count with weekly zapping THEIR frequency and not another one. So the issue is pretty complex. For tearing down cancer cells, one frequency is agreed by all the zappers' communities - there are different concepts about delivery times and methods though.

RR: I never got into using any of these techniques, because I grew up around people who used different versions of them with little evidence I could see that they worked. And of course soon after I struck out on my own, I started studying with tantrists from India and learning mantra-based techniques to do workings appropriate to what I was doing, no matter what it was.

reg: I like combining these treatments basically, the Hindu mantras that worked for me e.g. those that supposed to deflect "black magic" helped me concentrate the frequency of the electric treatment into that body part. But as my Guides warned me that all right, the zapper works, but I don't have the combinations yet - I should experiment more. If I have a total flash into a mini-psychic trance while holding the electrodes using a mantra that is a sure sign of success.

RR: What I combine workings using mantras with is workings based on mudras or more complex tantric practices appropriate to what I'm doing at the time, especially walking or working at simple tasks.

reg: I think if we are facing what it looks like - from water standing in huge pools, mosquitoes and extreme weather all through the year, we will need all of this plus regular medications and disinfectants.

RR: This sounds reasonable for you, but it looks like I may be living in much a hostile social environment in the near future, as the USA seems to be going to Hell in a hand basket. I'll just do the best I can, as I have throughout the course of a long life...
Back to top Go down
regmelocco

The die-off Empty
7PostSubject: Re: The die-off   The die-off EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 1:52 pm

Looks like now the only thing that stops the war breaking out about next March is a major pandemic. Very good... I should have chosen an undertaker's business.
But well... if you are still able to board a plane you are always welcome here.
I am serious.
Yet I feel that soon the situation here will be more serious but let us hope I am wrong.

One of my last channelings now was when my Guides flashed the underground Budapest with the metros and cellars as well as the roofs and the tops of high-rises.
They said I and they are not really at home in-between and neither am I.
Back to top Go down
regmelocco

The die-off Empty
8PostSubject: Re: The die-off   The die-off EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 2:04 pm

It is worth while for some of us to experiment with electricity.
I experimented fpr 8 years for free with coppercables and a computer frequency generator before buying an equipment last year - I was not simply sold. (Sometimes I had better resulst with the sparking speaker wires.)
Here's an article about a guy that's experimenting with regrowing lost limbs.
Rewiring
Back to top Go down
regmelocco

The die-off Empty
9PostSubject: Re: The die-off   The die-off EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 2:09 pm

I should try this more often...
I wrote the text of this as I heard it and the main parts come back almost every day. I kept on wondering what it would be that works like Shema Israel for Jews.
This may be it.
This is more like an awake extasy to recreate Hemant Chauhan in yourself, especially at tense moments ... basically we are not so different from Bhakti Yoga as far as practice goes... Smile
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

The die-off Empty
10PostSubject: Re: The die-off   The die-off EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 7:19 pm

regmelocco wrote:
Looks like now the only thing that stops the war breaking out about next March is a major pandemic. Very good...  I should have chosen an undertaker's business.
But well... if you are still able to board a plane you are always welcome here.
I am serious.
Yet I feel that soon the situation here will be more serious but let us hope I am wrong.

One of my last channelings now was when my Guides flashed the underground Budapest with the metros and cellars as well as the roofs and the tops of high-rises.
They said I and they are not really at home in-between and neither am I.

It looks to me like the fascists controlling Trump and the Tea Partiers may try to start a major in March of 2017 rather than waiting another whole year. It won't do 'em any good, because the equipment that will guarantee victory for the good guys just passed its final operational tests. And I'm totally apathetic about funeral rituals for physical bodies, but would really rather be on the Other Side helping recent arrivals when the bit die off comes. But if I'm ordered to see it through dirtside, I'll stay here in North America, because I have the software memorized to operate the AST here, but not that for Europe. And prior to 11/8/16, I would have predicted that Europe is going to be more dangerous than the USA, but right now, I tend to believe the opposite.

The messages I'm channeling in real time right now are assuming that physical warfare inside the USA could start at any time. Did you see footage of the riot at UC Berkeley on 2/1/16? I recognized some of those fascists in black hoods from the riots during demonstrations by Occupy Oakland and Black Lives Matter years ago.
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

The die-off Empty
11PostSubject: Re: The die-off   The die-off EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 7:26 pm

regmelocco wrote:
It is worth while for some of us to experiment with electricity.
I experimented fpr 8 years for free with coppercables and a computer frequency generator before buying an equipment last year - I was not simply sold. (Sometimes I had better resulst with the sparking speaker wires.)
Here's an article about a guy that's experimenting with regrowing lost limbs.
Rewiring

I stopped using any kind of physical practices to accompany psychic workings shortly after my 1993 accident, and when I did do them, it was always sex and drug magic, not anything electronic. And Ive always been more interested in account of people experimenting with biochemical and purely psychic methods of regrowing lost tissue than with the kind of experimentation you're describing, but I'm also aware that this is purely subjective and both approaches are eually valid.
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

The die-off Empty
12PostSubject: Re: The die-off   The die-off EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 7:37 pm

regmelocco wrote:
I should try this more often...
I wrote the text of this as I heard it and the main parts come back almost every day. I kept on wondering what it would be that works like Shema Israel for Jews.
This may be it.
This is more like an awake extasy to recreate Hemant Chauhan in yourself, especially at tense moments ... basically we are not so different from Bhakti Yoga as far as practice goes... Smile

My equivalent of the Shema israel is simply "Namaha Sihvay" repeated over and over, or the longer prayer it's an abbreviation for "Om Nama Shivaya". And when I have more time, I use a lot of different fragments from the the long Hermant Chauhan verse .
Back to top Go down
regmelocco

The die-off Empty
13PostSubject: Re: The die-off   The die-off EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 9:30 am

There is so much information in this topic...
Yes! I am definitely better after a whole day of focusing with the HC version of Nama Shivaya, and I do have quite a round with infectious diseases.

The bad news is that guy over there. Someone from the US yesterday posted a list of things to do for a day - like not mentioning his name and refuse to be heckled. Which says a lot.
Looking at the PAC twitter page these guys are actually mad. But the power isn't quite theirs yet. They're still insecure and wallow in hatred and incompetence.

I usually touch this beautiful large maple tree here when I'm in crisis which is quite often these days. But most of it isn't personal - though I certainly have my challenges.

We must learn to accept nonaccepting people like those bad kids at the schoolyard - even if they end up murdering the headmaster for a prank, they're just kids. If we're another teacher we would say we should not react emotionally until the very end - we're clear that what they do is horrible and maybe their classmates will regard them as monsters but there's still a chance they could be human instead of being stuck.

And if they take the school with them, there isn't much to talk about anyway.
Back to top Go down
regmelocco

The die-off Empty
14PostSubject: Re: The die-off   The die-off EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 9:37 am

Answering a couple of points from back when... I remember reading about some Japanese baths where a very mild radioactivity was stimulating to self-healing powers. Mainstream science was first alarmed then some results were encouraging so enthusiasm was wavering. I lived in a place in Budapest where it turned out later that the filling beneath the wood floor had been done with a type of bauxite that had a small isotope content. I never felt healthier in my life though my mother who lives there now is convinced that her cats got cancer due to that - I am not sure as all her cats lived a far longer life than most of their species with dedicated owners.
My guess is that a very small amount may be kickstarting the system but we also know the story of of Byers, the industrialist who drank radium water.

My interest is in the particulars - probably one element is different, one cave is giving some effect and another another one. The effect of the mildly radioactive Japanese baths slightly differs but it seems more generic though. My use of the zapper is also different by frequency though there IS a generic type of effect as well. Over the years I would say 10-20% is generic and the rest either works or it just does not do anything - people who are hit by a useful vibration usually feel it. I have a positive expectation yet at times some of the stuff wasn't doing anything beyond the 10% or so which it usually does. Originally, some of the research included zapping cultures of harmful bacteria or fungi in Petri dishes - where the immune system does not play a role. Too bad it branched out in very speculative directions soon... (the "parasite" theory of Dr. Clark to me is obviously weird and no one knows the Rife microscope - someone would have reconstructed and developed more along this line if it did what it claimed to do. But still, after all the weirdness, there is something along the line of the froglegs of Galvani - empirical stuff with a lack of adequate theory.) Maybe one day I will find a scientist who would be interested in performing a controlled experiment - though these days I feel that it is very difficult to talk to anyone about discovering new things or "alternative healing" - either they are for or against but there is no serious argumentation. Nor much sharing of experiences. My observation is that these days most people are either true believers of a completely psychic theory of health or completely on a platfor of scientism - and both groups have somehow lost their patience with each other.

I would say I would classify Rife and Clark and so on as an intermediate experimental thing, but it is definitely closer to research on antibiotics than spiritual or inner vibrations like what one can do with mantras or probably well-tested prayers. That to me is a higher level and higher level vibrations can affect the lower ones but not the reverse.

It is encouraging - despite the current provocative battles in politics - that almost all of this type of research was carried out by alternative communities in English-speaking countries. That at least gives a modicum of hope in our present mad world...
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

The die-off Empty
15PostSubject: Re: The die-off   The die-off EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 11:25 am

reg, #13:

reg: There is so much information in this topic... Yes! I am definitely better after a whole day of focusing with the HC version of Nama Shivaya, and I do have quite a round with infectious diseases.

RR: I've felt for a long time that this particular HC video is as good an approach to "the ultimate Shiva invocaton" as I'll find in this lifetime. And I've heard by on-line rumor among Eastern Occultists that the length and complexity was deliberate: to force people to pick an those the parts they needed most and could perform the best themselves.

reg: The bad news is that guy over there. Someone from the US yesterday posted a list of things to do for a day - like not mentioning his name and refuse to be heckled. Which says a lot. Looking at the PAC twitter page these guys are actually mad. But the power isn't quite theirs yet. They're still insecure and wallow in hatred and incompetence.

RR: I'm not sure what going to even on this particular on-line battlefield over the short term, so I just hang in there and post whatever I feel inspired to and hope for the best. Have you seen any of my tweets yet? I use my own name and @spiritrebel so I'm easy to find.

reg: I usually touch this beautiful large maple tree here when I'm in crisis which is quite often these days. But most of it isn't personal - though I certainly have my challenges.

RR: I used to touch Maple Trees when I lived in the East, Midwest, and Northwest, but the species of Acer found the SF Bay Area don't have the right vibes. One is literally a carpet vine, another has leaves like an Ash, and the third has leaves that turn a sickly yellow rather than the usual wonderful reds and oranges. However, there's a Deodar Cedar visible from my window as I write this, and I draw a lot of positive energy from it, both at this distance and when I walk outside and go over to it.

Reg: We must learn to accept nonaccepting people like those bad kids at the schoolyard - even if they end up murdering the headmaster for a prank, they're just kids. If we're another teacher we would say we should not react emotionally until the very end - we're clear that what they do is horrible and maybe their classmates will regard them as monsters but there's still a chance they could be human instead of being stuck. And if they take the school with them, there isn't much to talk about anyway.

RR: I've been through this kind of trauma three times. The first was when my second wife and I were preparing to make the WiH breakthrough in 1982 and '83, the second was when my second wife and I started promoting the book on line in 1990-'92, and the third was 1999 when I was almost on my own, working with unconscious agents who were little more than house-keepers and body-guards. I'm obviously going to have my fourth experience of this type very soon and this time I'll be completely on my own, because I currently have no conscious or unconscious agents as close friends dirtside.

reg, #14

reg: Answering a couple of points from back when... I remember reading about some Japanese baths where a very mild radioactivity was stimulating to self-healing powers. Mainstream science was first alarmed then some results were encouraging so enthusiasm was wavering. I lived in a place in Budapest where it turned out later that the filling beneath the wood floor had been done with a type of bauxite that had a small isotope content. I never felt healthier in my life though my mother who lives there now is convinced that her cats got cancer due to that - I am not sure as all her cats lived a far longer life than most of their species with dedicated owners.
My guess is that a very small amount may be kickstarting the system but we also know the story of of Byers, the industrialist who drank radium water. My interest is in the particulars - probably one element is different, one cave is giving some effect and another another one. The effect of the mildly radioactive Japanese baths slightly differs but it seems more generic though. My use of the zapper is also different by frequency though there IS a generic type of effect as well. Over the years I would say 10-20% is generic and the rest either works or it just does not do anything - people who are hit by a useful vibration usually feel it. I have a positive expectation yet at times some of the stuff wasn't doing anything beyond the 10% or so which it usually does. Originally, some of the research included zapping cultures of harmful bacteria or fungi in Petri dishes - where the immune system does not play a role. Too bad it branched out in very speculative directions soon... (the "parasite" theory of Dr. Clark to me is obviously weird and no one knows the Rife microscope - someone would have reconstructed and developed more along this line if it did what it claimed to do. But still, after all the weirdness, there is something along the line of the froglegs of Galvani - empirical stuff with a lack of adequate theory.) Maybe one day I will find a scientist who would be interested in performing a controlled experiment - though these days I feel that it is very difficult to talk to anyone about discovering new things or "alternative healing" - either they are for or against but there is no serious argumentation. Nor much sharing of experiences. My observation is that these days most people are either true believers of a completely psychic theory of health or completely on a platfor of scientism - and both groups have somehow lost their patience with each other. I would say I would classify Rife and Clark and so on as an intermediate experimental thing, but it is definitely closer to research on antibiotics than spiritual or inner vibrations like what one can do with mantras or probably well-tested prayers. That to me is a higher level and higher level vibrations can affect the lower ones but not the reverse.

RR: IMO, it's important to recognize that medical science has been using X-rays for diagnosis and healing since before WW2, and radiation treatments since the 50's. Both of these work by killing bad tissue while sparing good tissue, which means they're inherently dangerous, and are actually akin to surgery, not healing that stimulates the immune system. So my best guess is that alternative treatment methods that use any kind of radiation in the electromagnetic spectrum (which also includes sound and the actions of the various "zappers") are of little practical use. If any of them worked, hard scientsts would have picked up on them as they did with X-rays. So I'm more interest in experimentation with chemical cures, both natural and man made, than with anything that's radiation-based. And of course my persepective is that psychic healing works only on the level of self-healing, though a therapist can teach a patiernt how to do it.

reg: It is encouraging - despite the current provocative battles in politics - that almost all of this type of research was carried out by alternative communities in English-speaking countries. That at least gives a modicum of hope in our present mad world...

RR: However, the same is true of a lot of major innovations in art and entertainment over the last century, and IMO the root cause is the high level of personal freedom allowed to all individuals in such cultures regardless of what social or economic class they belong to.
Back to top Go down
regmelocco

The die-off Empty
16PostSubject: Re: The die-off   The die-off EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 12:46 pm

I am studying the scientific bases of the difference of gamma radiation, X-rays and particle emissions on human health from an article of 1975 because my understanding is pretty limited to the Bohr model...

Seems to me electricity is a whole different game - electrons marching from atom to atom as long as conductive elements are present or close... but the theory of killing off something for the sake of healthy cells is the general framework for sure... The big game of course is whether weak electricity can contribute to apoptosis in certain cancers, and I am not convinced but it is certainly theoretically possible. Doctors found in recent years that already simple heating does contribute - which means an infrared lamp all hospitals use against sinusitis. (Almost everyone has those over here but in 2015 I was told they were "out of fashion" in the US - perhaps that was the East Coast though.)

I would have gotten a shot against the flu this year if it weren't for my ethmoid condition which was acute all those months I could have... and even then, two or three kinds are covered but I just heard a virologist on radio here say that A and C type are not covered.

Some parts of the world are growing intolerant towards empirical thinking though. When an aggressively skeptical medical professor was interviewed on radio the other day, finally this point was raised to him after all these years - didn't scientific progress come from people who noticed some phenomenon but the beliefs of the age did not serve any explanation for it? Like Galvani observing the dead frog legs move on his iron banister or what. That led to the discovery of electricity.

Well that professor said basically that that part of science was already finished some decades ago. Finally he grudgingly admitted that herbs worked at times but only because they knew the active ingredients and what they do... Now people want to ban homeopathy in the UK, Russia and Hungary, or at the minimum, mark outright all remedies with an inscription that they have no scientific basis. Well, it's a different way of thinking, wholly empirical and centered on the individual - so no experiments are repeatable, that is true. It does only work in vivo.

How do you call the person who after learning this says that "homeopathy does not satisfy basic scientific validation"? To me it's a cheating in the argument because it never said it would.

It would be like saying to a Moslem or a Jewish person, it's theoretically all right that you have a separate religion, but most of you just don't seem to demonstrate sufficient belief in the Divine Salvation so you fail the test and consequently your faith does not pass basic standards so you are all religionless no matter what you say...

Plus over here we have a full specimen of the nice tradition where the experts pointed out by the state will judge whether your practices of beliefs are good or bad. In fact, we do NOT have freedom of religion if you count the scientism of their type (which, if it were rampant in the late 19th century, would have prevented the discovery of radioactivity and relativity as well). No, we still have to fight for it - and tyrants are here to test us... Is this sixth or seventh stage?

I weathered through a fifth-stage theocracy with scientism as its official ideology and well, many people turned inwards to flee, others fell into schizophrenia, alcoholism, depression. Now they seem to go at freedom with a different system - that is why I'm asking.
Back to top Go down
regmelocco

The die-off Empty
17PostSubject: Re: The die-off   The die-off EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 12:47 pm

Returning to an older topic (zapping versus bio methods and chems) after some study: I do feel that there is a basis for using low-voltage electricity but I wish science would continue its explorations.
As I recalled, there is documentation of two things at least in mainstream science:
1. AC current was experimentally used fot killing Escheria Coli, and the authors suggested it could be used to disinfect sources of potable water (1970) Early article on AC and E. Coli.

2. What's more interesting is that biofilms are reduced by DC treatment - biofilms are developed by the most common pathogens as well as Candida Albicans with which I've had persistent trouble with.
DC on biofilms
Biofilms of bacteria such as Staphylococcus were markedly reduced after 12 hours of treatment, and the experimenters made sure it wasn't due to the mere presence of heat. The effect was more pronounced with platinum electrodes than steel, and more in the presence of some chlorine ion which is also used everywhere for cleaning potable water. Obviously, if there was a cheap machine that people could use like the Tensi relax today for muscle spasms, but this time against inflammation etc. it would undercut the need for some chemical intereference which may have other adverse effects. E.g. your liver may be overtaxed, microbes wil become immune, etc.

It is not a good idea to zap near a metal prosthesis (like my teeth) for a longer time. Just like the metal protective devices against too much EMF, the EMF contacting the metal sheet may actually issue some X-rays as this is the way normally X-rays are made. (Though with this much DC, the chance is rather low for this to be of harm, just like a normal microwave oven's insulating wire mesh will not produce X-rays of considerable magnitude.)

For all other accidental readers: keep in mind that electric treatments are vastly different from ionizing radiation - as long as you do not produce a shock but even then. It's a whole class away. Most zappers would be saafe for home use - I'd expect more to be seen in the coming years.
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

The die-off Empty
18PostSubject: Re: The die-off   The die-off EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 2:01 pm

reg, #16:

reg: I am studying the scientific bases of the difference of gamma radiation, X-rays and particle emissions on human health from an article of 1975 because my understanding is pretty limited to the Bohr model... Seems to me electricity is a whole different game - electrons marching from atom to atom as long as conductive elements are present or close... but the theory of killing off something for the sake of healthy cells is the general framework for sure... The big game of course is whether weak electricity can contribute to apoptosis in certain cancers, and I am not convinced but it is certainly theoretically possible. Doctors found in recent years that already simple heating does contribute - which means an infrared lamp all hospitals use against sinusitis. (Almost everyone has those over here but in 2015 I was told they were "out of fashion" in the US - perhaps that was the East Coast though.)

RR: I thought along these lines myself until I made the "Breakthrough" in 1983 that lead to the channeling of WiH. At first, I was stunned when my Guides told me that there are two kinds of matter and energy, physical and astral, and that they don't interact directly with one another. However, it also instantly became obvious that every plausible mythology about the hereafter is based on this same premise, whether it's modern Western Spiritualism, Greco-Roman Paganism, the Occultism that's always existed within the Abrahamic relgions, the major belief systems of India and China, and many, many others.

reg: I would have gotten a shot against the flu this year if it weren't for my ethmoid condition which was acute all those months I could have... and even then, two or three kinds are covered but I just heard a virologist on radio here say that A and C type are not covered.

RR: I haven't had any vaccinations at all for over a year, and it looks like my body can now harbor the viruses that cause colds, flu etc. without showing significant symptoms. What my Guides tell me is that the astral energy fields generated by my body cells are stronger than those generated by the viruses ... which made prefect sense as soon as it was explained.

reg: Some parts of the world are growing intolerant towards empirical thinking though. When an aggressively skeptical medical professor was interviewed on radio the other day, finally this point was raised to him after all these years - didn't scientific progress come from people who noticed some phenomenon but the beliefs of the age did not serve any explanation for it? Like Galvani observing the dead frog legs move on his iron banister or what. That led to the discovery of electricity. Well that professor said basically that that part of science was already finished some decades ago. Finally he grudgingly admitted that herbs worked at times but only because they knew the active ingredients and what they do... Now people want to ban homeopathy in the UK, Russia and Hungary, or at the minimum, mark outright all remedies with an inscription that they have no scientific basis. Well, it's a different way of thinking, wholly empirical and centered on the individual - so no experiments are repeatable, that is true. It does only work in vivo.

RR: IMO, the professor's viewpoint makes sense from a scientistic viewpoint, but not from a wholistic one. It's important to realize that in vitro experimentation has existed for only a few centuries, but in vivo experimentation has been the rule in every human culture throughout history.

reg: How do you call the person who after learning this says that "homeopathy does not satisfy basic scientific validation"? To me it's a cheating in the argument because it never said it would. It would be like saying to a Moslem or a Jewish person, it's theoretically all right that you have a separate religion, but most of you just don't seem to demonstrate sufficient belief in the Divine Salvation so you fail the test and consequently your faith does not pass basic standards so you are all religionless no matter what you say...

RR: The very word "scientism" is based on tacking a suffix meaning "faith-based belief system" on a word meaning "emperical learning".

reg: Plus over here we have a full specimen of the nice tradition where the experts pointed out by the state will judge whether your practices of beliefs are good or bad. In fact, we do NOT have freedom of religion if you count the scientism of their type (which, if it were rampant in the late 19th century, would have prevented the discovery of radioactivity and relativity as well). No, we still have to fight for it - and tyrants are here to test us... Is this sixth or seventh stage? I weathered through a fifth-stage theocracy with scientism as its official ideology and well, many people turned inwards to flee, others fell into schizophrenia, alcoholism, depression. Now they seem to go at freedom with a different system - that is why I'm asking.

RR: I was lucky enough to grow up around Occultists during this lifetime, so all forms of scientism have always rolled off me like water off a duck's back.

reg, #17

re: Returning to an older topic (zapping versus bio methods and chems) after some study: I do feel that there is a basis for using low-voltage electricity but I wish science would continue its explorations. As I recalled, there is documentation of two things at least in mainstream science: 1. AC current was experimentally used fot killing Escheria Coli, and the authors suggested it could be used to disinfect sources of potable water (1970) Early article on AC and E. Coli. 2. What's more interesting is that biofilms are reduced by DC treatment - biofilms are developed by the most common pathogens as well as Candida Albicans with which I've had persistent trouble with. C on biofilms: Biofilms of bacteria such as Staphylococcus were markedly reduced after 12 hours of treatment, and the experimenters made sure it wasn't due to the mere presence of heat. The effect was more pronounced with platinum electrodes than steel, and more in the presence of some chlorine ion which is also used everywhere for cleaning potable water. Obviously, if there was a cheap machine that people could use like the Tensi relax today for muscle spasms, but this time against inflammation etc. it would undercut the need for some chemical intereference which may have other adverse effects. E.g. your liver may be overtaxed, microbes wil become immune, etc.

RR: My guess is that what you're pointing out here is just another example of scientistic Western researchers encountering astral energy phenomena and jumping to the conclusion that they are physical. I strongly suspect that "biofilms" are astral and generated by living tissue, and that exposing them to electromagnetic energies works only indirectly, by way of the physical matter and energyt in the biological material itself.

reg: It is not a good idea to zap near a metal prosthesis (like my teeth) for a longer time. Just like the metal protective devices against too much EMF, the EMF contacting the metal sheet may actually issue some X-rays as this is the way normally X-rays are made. (Though with this much DC, the chance is rather low for this to be of harm, just like a normal microwave oven's insulating wire mesh will not produce X-rays of considerable magnitude.) For all other accidental readers: keep in mind that electric treatments are vastly different from ionizing radiation - as long as you do not produce a shock but even then. It's a whole class away. Most zappers would be saafe for home use - I'd expect more to be seen in the coming years.

RR: My guess is that what I mentioned above may explain both the successes and failures of "zapping" healing techniques. In other words, the electromagnetic energies work on the physical matter and energy in the living tissue, causing the generation of astral energies which may heal a medical condition or make it worse. Since this interaction is indirect, meaning essentially accidental, it's almost impossible to design experiments to learn more about how it works.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The die-off Empty
19PostSubject: Re: The die-off   The die-off Empty

Back to top Go down

The die-off
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Reality Rebel :: Discussions :: General-