Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

US Pledge of Allegiance under Donald Trump

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

US Pledge of Allegiance under Donald Trump Empty
1PostSubject: US Pledge of Allegiance under Donald Trump   US Pledge of Allegiance under Donald Trump EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 5:58 pm

Here's the US Pledge of Allegiance I believe Donald Trump would like all Americans to make, though so far he's had enough sense not to articulate it directly:

I pledge allegiance to the USA, one nation over God, deeply divided, with liberty and justice from the top down.

I can't imagine Trump really gives a damn about the American Flag, which is just a symbol, but he does believe the federal government has the right to define what "God" is and how "He" should be worshiped. He knows his power depends on American citizens being divided into warring political, economic, and social classes. And he believes that "rights" are just entitlements granted by people in power to those under them.

My own suggestion for a Pledge of Allegiance is:

I pledge Allegiance to the American Democratic Republic, one nation under law, with liberty and justice for all.
Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com

US Pledge of Allegiance under Donald Trump
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1