Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share

Everybody Knows

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

Everybody Knows Empty
1PostSubject: Everybody Knows   Everybody Knows EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 10:14 am

One of the crowning ironies right now is that Leonard Cohen died the day before Donald Trump was allegedly elected President of the USA. Perhaps the most famous lines of verse he ever wrote are: "Everybody knows the war is over. Everybody knows the good guys lost."

His song "Everybody Knows" was released in early 1988, as I was finishing my "War in Heaven" book, and my immediate reaction was complete rejection of its negativity. However, over the last ten days, words from the song have been bouncing around constantly in my mind, and when I looked up the Wiki article on it, I encountered a desription of it as a "bleak prophecy about the end of the world as we know it."

The working I did to get final guidance from my Guides about what to do next is now over. I was told essentially to "Shut up and do your job". I'm not happy with this order, but it was passed down from the highest levels of the Invisible College and I'm going to obey it.

Now, the IC doesn't be able to predict future events here on Earth. It can only describe the factors that influence them, and here is what I was told some of them are.

1. The Trump Presidency is going to be a disaster from the get-go, and living through it is going to be harder on the average American than any similar period since the Civil War. Almost everybody who voted for Trump is going quickly start wishing they'd voted for Clinton. Evidence will surface soon that he and his supporters committed many treasonous acts, including conspiring with foreign enemies of the USA, but it's too late to bring them to justice. The ultra-conservative majority in the US Congress is going to do major harm to the country's social, political, and economic infrastructure, and again there's nothing that can be about it for several years.

2. It's highly probable there will be limited nuclear warfare during the next couple of years, but it won't directly affect us here in the USA. It's equally likely that astral-psionic (Stargate) technology will be used to influence the course of events on Earth. I will be able to recognize these phenomena when they happen, and will be told at the time what I should write about them. There's also a slight chance of a nuclear world war that will lead to the evacuation of all the souls now on Earth to other parts of the universe. One of reasons I'm being ordered to remain here is because I have the training to assist in such an evacuation.

3. The universal pandemic that will wipe out 80% of the Earth's human population could begin at any time, but the IC can't predict when. And it's likely that lesser epidemics among both human beings and other living creatures will be common enough to affect daily life in many parts of the world.

4. I've been told to continue my on-line activities as I've been doing since 2005, channeling information about what to do next on a daily basis.

So I guess it's back to the same-old, same-old, and I'll just have to grin and bear it. I'm going to post this as a closed thread on my FMRR Forum and RS Yuku Community and for the time being these are only Web discussion groups I intend to be active on. Except for Twitter, and my activity there will be based on day-to-day advice from my Guides.
Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

Everybody Knows Empty
2PostSubject: Re: Everybody Knows   Everybody Knows EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 9:39 am

zkanding zomekhimg simelard wizh you RR :

4 all that i don't know, whom i would (have) hurt, not honsider righ, receiwe righ or giwe good inquank 2
a humble pardohm 2 amy amd all zhe CoeurCorAme Godesz who hawe all zhe multiple
akual poversz & lazking powersz 2 consider / honzider myself ak will as a mosquito amd az a Hum beinmg
Back to top Go down

Everybody Knows
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Reality Rebel :: Discussions :: General-
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Jump to: