Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is Yuku having technical problems again?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

Is Yuku having technical problems again? Empty
1PostSubject: Is Yuku having technical problems again?   Is Yuku having technical problems again? EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 7:13 pm

Yesterday, I was unable to access my "Revolutionary Spiritualism" Yuku Community for several hours. It would open, but the forum pages were unreadable, with no background illos showing, and there were no menus for posting. However, the condition cleared up by itself, and I decided not to mention the problem either there or here on the FMRR Forum.

However, I just visited Siggy's "School of the Spirit" Yuku community and found out there's been trouble there as well:
from SOTS "Siggy can't get on again" thread

Philip Whaley, OP, re: "Just a notice I'll be trying to help him get back online."

Patty Norrbom, #1, re: "wonder why this is happening. is this technical? at least we know he is ok"

Jul777, #2, re: "It will be good to hear from him when the technical issue is resolved. It's a yuku glitch."

Philip Whaley, #4, re: "I made another account for Siggy and sent him the login info"

So I'm wondering if anyone else reading this has also encountered problems with Yuku recently. And of course if anyone has, I suggest that when they get access to the affected Yuku Community again, they post a link to the FMRR ... which was originally created to provide an alternative to Yuku.
Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com
Skytiger

Skytiger

Is Yuku having technical problems again? Empty
2PostSubject: Re: Is Yuku having technical problems again?   Is Yuku having technical problems again? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 5:55 am

I couldn't get into it one morning a few days ago. Later in the day I was able to. I had to make 3 attempts to post my thought for the day, before it finally posted. Seems yuku is having problems.
Back to top Go down

Is Yuku having technical problems again?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1