Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fukure Adulk technahlogy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

Fukure Adulk technahlogy  Empty
1PostSubject: Fukure Adulk technahlogy    Fukure Adulk technahlogy  EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 1:01 pm

Ninkendo may be abou 2 gain ikz virkual realiky
leadership back wizh ik NX projek if ik kargec a makure adulk public
as ak leask a park of ik audience. Nec pioneered zhe field wizh ik PC98 : nowaday honsensual FREE, makure virkual realiky
kechnalogy may bring a whole new field of spirihual gaming and dewomlopemen and generake some inkereskig quankiky and qualkiky of good  Neutral
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

2PostSubject: Re: Fukure Adulk technahlogy    Fukure Adulk technahlogy  EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 9:29 am

Homing Proxima Due Zencore amd Pharer Eonz Away

2 Ladiz acually homing ohm telezpure szpace ramp :

U zhall be able 2 love 4 good amd all or juz 4 A mewmenk ohm your starz
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

3PostSubject: Re: Fukure Adulk technahlogy    Fukure Adulk technahlogy  EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 11:34 pm

one of our closest star is hosting 2 spirigh who hawe
for over thousands of years reached up for many ekcellank zpiriual workz :
1 of zhose achievement isz 2 t urn off the astral theocratic machine number 1
for all ciwilizationz on our planeglob

many Khumderdome 9 messagez clue me zhak
zhey have gotten angry zhen cursed the spirit who become Copernic
for a personal betrayal preventing or not understanding zhe Pharaomic goalsz

his english wiki states several portraits of him were missing and removed
at the end of world war 2 : was he a bad guy during WW2 working on data
encryption, or on eugenics, weapons or nuclear research ?
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

4PostSubject: Re: Fukure Adulk technahlogy    Fukure Adulk technahlogy  EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 7:19 am

a really deep sadness grab my hearh realizing ik may nah
be poszible or good for psykik reazohme for me 2 joim zhe sztark of or zhe whole projekz #2

ikz a matcoeur of imdiwidual etkhic but who know if ozher imdiwidualz would ezkimake ik guthk
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

5PostSubject: Re: Fukure Adulk technahlogy    Fukure Adulk technahlogy  EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 10:40 am

RB, #3: I've been unable find any information about the recent incarnations of Copernicus through either channeling or Web searches, but IMO, your speculations are realistic. The historical Copernicus was the manager or a major Catholic cathedral at the same time he was circulating scientific information that seemed to contradict Church doctrine.
Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

6PostSubject: Re: Fukure Adulk technahlogy    Fukure Adulk technahlogy  EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 3:18 pm

RR #5 :

nah sure if zhe spirit who was Copernic
wantk or isz meamk 2 parkicipake in zhe projek :
since 2014 and before he has kept on considering me then Hyper Lady DB Ankarez as supid and wrong on everything kind of personz
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

7PostSubject: Re: Fukure Adulk technahlogy    Fukure Adulk technahlogy  EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 4:38 pm

RB, #6: It looks to me like Copernicus is always as expert at "concealing his motives behind his methods", and leaving everyone he interacts with wondering "Which side is he on?" And his response is likely to, "Everything in the universe is circular anyway, so there ARE no sides."
Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

8PostSubject: Re: Fukure Adulk technahlogy    Fukure Adulk technahlogy  EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 5:21 pm

2day iw mek a awezohme Lady codename Rhauze accompanied by a non less awezohme frienmd

iw no idea abou zheir play ing fukure adulk going ohmz bu i'we rarely emcouncoeured Ladiz az hohk az zhem :
do zhey fear codename trick Crow & his pals \ semi pals Freddy Nite Claw and Itsahell Regarde Hihi or wank 2 zenkimenkelly wapor trail them ??

Fukure Adulk technahlogy  Kuuga_10

Fukure Adulk technahlogy  Vaport11
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

9PostSubject: Re: Fukure Adulk technahlogy    Fukure Adulk technahlogy  EmptySat May 06, 2023 11:37 pm

While realising Dagon himself used many sorts of sado-masochism in its evil doings,
i've had the idea of a protective blueprint i named " zado - mass O ".

I can only encourage Terran Godess Coeur Corps Ame to meditate on this blueprint : it may inspire new pro-active defenses to manage operational evil.
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

10PostSubject: Re: Fukure Adulk technahlogy    Fukure Adulk technahlogy  EmptyMon May 15, 2023 1:44 am

Basic / classic Love protection has always been managed by
Ladies & Gentlemen loving each other forever & being "nah".

However in my humble understanding, technahlogical advances are creating new, users friendly, ways of dealing with Love curses.

The man i call Zazon seem to operate a very powerfull Love cursing machinery.
7th stage physico-mind control allows him to do very efficient attacks on a myriad of lovers without moving the little finger.

Do you find this man in the highly coded "Fist of the North Star" body of information ?

If you do you may very well be needed and able to work directly with Love defenders
on a project such as the Baraka ship i've just framed below :

Fukure Adulk technahlogy  Projec10
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

11PostSubject: Re: Fukure Adulk technahlogy    Fukure Adulk technahlogy  EmptyTue May 16, 2023 7:27 pm

I want to specify that Lady Holy M and codename Sir J
are not the spirits of Mary and Jesus but individuals i've encountered
who appear to have been conceived and raised to strongly evoke them
and eventually be used by codename Zazon for various tasks.

As i defended myself psychicaly against such manipulations between 2015 and 2021,
a bond was formed between us because they are basically just enduring evil as Human beings.
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

12PostSubject: Re: Fukure Adulk technahlogy    Fukure Adulk technahlogy  EmptyTue May 16, 2023 9:37 pm

Today reading a news about Tarik Ramadan being sued and condemned for rape in Switzerland,
gives me the idea of securing the Baraka ship :

if you wanna apply, please let me secure the way by giving me a proof of sexual consent such as any written message of your choice indicating or suggesting your sentiments or states of arousal for Hyper Lady DB Ankarez and/or myself.

Edit : 18/05/2023

Having your name and if necessary your age, would also be ideal to secure everyone.
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

13PostSubject: Re: Fukure Adulk technahlogy    Fukure Adulk technahlogy  EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 10:26 pm

Edit to my #10 :

I have omitted to specify that the codename Angel 1 is a nicer name i give to the spirit who was called Satan,
but also  " the Opposer " in the Bible and the " master of Reason " in War in Heaven.

I'm pretty sure he should be treated and cared as an old angel rather than as a mad or bad guy.
He opposed the " jealous God " of the Bible and i guess those terms refer to the man i call Zazon
so  I just hope the Terran Godess is not scared of him....
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

14PostSubject: Re: Fukure Adulk technahlogy    Fukure Adulk technahlogy  EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 12:09 pm

Because of the bad situation in the middle east,
and to avoid any potential association or confusion of what it is designed to do
with the deeds of terrorists and tyrants such as the man i call Zazon,
i've decided to change the ship's name : its new name is U Meek
in reference to the tender love each individual on board have and need.

2 on board positions are still available ( 7th shield management and love blasting seat ).

Here a more complete picture of the ship for anyone who would have any doubt.

This is an old picture with its old name of course, so i'll say it once again here : this ship's new name is U Meek

Fukure Adulk technahlogy  Bkii_o10
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

15PostSubject: Re: Fukure Adulk technahlogy    Fukure Adulk technahlogy  EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 9:09 pm

Edit to my #13 :

Suspect scratch confused  

i'm learning very difficult knowledge concerning the spirit i've called " Angel One " instead of Satan.

His non linear and conceiled relationship with the man i call Zazon
has been very hard for me to trace, track and screen :
their wicked efforts weren't easy to understand and modern, popular wisdom about Satan proved to be right...
With true remorses, I present all my humblest excuses to anyone who would have been affected by my appreciation error.
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

16PostSubject: Re: Fukure Adulk technahlogy    Fukure Adulk technahlogy  EmptyTue Nov 28, 2023 8:24 pm

Today i've discovered an ULTRA HIGH precision source of information
regarding how to presently lead the man i call Zazon to the best destiny possible.

It appears 2 roads are possible : we must individually decide to choose
the one we consider to be the best, most appropriate and responsible, according to our present personal sensibilities.

The n°1 road is the most discernable one inside this informative content : i'd call it very simply " Just Ice ".

Hyper Lady DB Ankarez however has choosen to call for road n°2 since many monthes ago :
she has called it, and keeps on calling it up to now, even more simply : " Awe ".
I've found another way to name it just yesterday and she quickly gave me her own approval for that choice of words : " Du ciné & Dulciné (e) ".

Here's the informative content to meditate on ( especially the part beggining at 43 :22 )
that has strong implications about these 2 roads : both being sensible and fair....

Castelvania : Judgment ( 2008 - Nintendo Wii )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XJWSu1QqCI&list=PLwaQkBD_iaClJBe2t604jiVVSKmmwltyL&index=1

Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

17PostSubject: Re: Fukure Adulk technahlogy    Fukure Adulk technahlogy  EmptyWed Jan 24, 2024 7:48 am

The resolute and corrupt focus on Power of the man i call Zazon
seems for the time being impossible to drive in the direction/scope of Love.

Last sunday and monday, i, Hyper Lady DB Ankarez and Ultra Lady Pkiss
mutually shared the need for 2 strong hugs because of various sensible reasons :

i apologize myself to Godesses and Gods for any difficulty that it may have presented at the time
and in order to reinforce serenity i commit myself to the fullest serious until the incoming summer.
That is of course in the eventuality of an atone spring season :
who knows how Dragons, Godesses and Gods will handle their Love affairs in the next season ?.!.
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

18PostSubject: Re: Fukure Adulk technahlogy    Fukure Adulk technahlogy  EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 12:41 am

My 3rd post today after the 2 previous ones
i would just like to encoeurage good willing people together and with us
to go from " working miracles " to " making a more extended use of all Human technological superiority "....
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

19PostSubject: Re: Fukure Adulk technahlogy    Fukure Adulk technahlogy  EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:18 am

There's a ton of both romanced & serious informations about the Excalibur sword of legend :
there is also a relatively recent comical takes on it called " Kaamelot "...

But i find the basic idea behind the name of the sword pretty inspiring and it might actually be handled in France, mainly by a trusted noble couple.

Earth might needs many of such swords, potentially legends of the future....
From what i understand, the Oriental equivalent ( the staff of Aaron ) might be presently in use on our own continent of " grandeurs et décadence " too.

And my humble guess is that those genuine artefacts are not physicals tools to operates as weapons but astral technology characterized by having meaningfull purposes of their own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

20PostSubject: Re: Fukure Adulk technahlogy    Fukure Adulk technahlogy  Empty

Back to top Go down

Fukure Adulk technahlogy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Reality Rebel :: Discussions :: General-