Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tiny Houses

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skytiger

Skytiger

Tiny Houses - Page 2 Empty
26PostSubject: Re: Tiny Houses   Tiny Houses - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 11:33 am

4play wrote:
BTW Sky. It's rick/Do speaking to you lol, per usual tongue ...I just helped SR build the group (under this name) bc it was pretty confusing for him at first

Sky
I thought you sounded the same about your beliefs this world is all there is...

Glad your here. Hope to see more of your posts.

Gotta warn you. When everyone in 'Real life', not on line life - ignores you for no reason, will not answer you, or seems not to see you... you have dropped your body and are a spirit roaming around.
In other words, you died. But you should realize this, when people walk right thru you Very Happy cat
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

27PostSubject: Re: Tiny Houses   Tiny Houses - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 1:16 pm

Sky, #26, re: "Gotta warn you. When everyone in 'Real life', not on line life - ignores you for no reason, will not answer you, or seems not to see you... you have dropped your body and are a spirit roaming around. In other words, you died. But you should realize this, when people walk right thru you"

Unfortunately, some people who are in the process of "passing over" take a long time to realize this, which makes a lot of extra work for people like me, who always serve as Spirit Guides trying to to assist them.
Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com
Skytiger

Skytiger

28PostSubject: Re: Tiny Houses   Tiny Houses - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 1:24 pm

Indeed RR. Some are really stubborn and not able to accept things they disagree with.
And they will say the same about us. cat
Back to top Go down
BSSM

29PostSubject: Re: Tiny Houses   Tiny Houses - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 11:13 pm

For some it may be seen as stubborn. I suppose I could be called stubborn, as it all seems very improbable. Although, I have no reason to doubt you, Sky or Our Lord the Frog Razz

I'm a sequential/maths/science trained being. That's the way I am and will most likely stay. What you or others believe to be true does not pose any threat to me or society as a whole, so I have no reason to question what you believe.
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

30PostSubject: Re: Tiny Houses   Tiny Houses - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 1:24 am

BSSM wrote:
For some it may be seen as stubborn. I suppose I could be called stubborn, as it all seems very improbable. Although, I have no reason to doubt you, Sky or Our Lord the Frog Razz

I'm a sequential/maths/science trained being. That's the way I am and will most likely stay. What you or others believe to be true does not pose any threat to me or society as a whole, so I have no reason to question what you believe.

Yes! I'm completely comfortable with your personal brand of scientific non-belief, because it's essentially passive, not active. And I try do the same when I describe my own beliefs in reincarnation and the rest of the Spiritualist cosmology: I don't see them as a threat to other people or to society either.
Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com
Skytiger

Skytiger

31PostSubject: Re: Tiny Houses   Tiny Houses - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:03 am

Realityrebel wrote:
BSSM wrote:

Yes! I'm completely comfortable with your personal brand of scientific non-belief, because it's essentially passive, not active. And I try do the same when I describe my own beliefs in reincarnation and the rest of the Spiritualist cosmology: I don't see them as a threat to other people or to society either.

I agree with both of you completely cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

32PostSubject: Re: Tiny Houses   Tiny Houses - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tiny Houses
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Reality Rebel :: Discussions :: General-