Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dieu que c'est Beau II - God How Beautifull II

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
regmelocco

Dieu que c'est Beau II - God How Beautifull II - Page 2 Empty
26PostSubject: Re: Dieu que c'est Beau II - God How Beautifull II   Dieu que c'est Beau II - God How Beautifull II - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 3:23 pm

This ties in with the Indo-Tibetan astrology I practice - on the basis of probabilities. Only, you are writing this on the basis of your suberb intuition in a quasi-mythological storyline.
Mars and Saturn will meet right on the line of Antares between August 23-25, and Antares is one of the traditional starts of wars and other calamities. Vedic astro says there are going to be violent events in the war we are following. (Unlike Western astro, we look at the real constellations.) In one way, Dagon is the MC side of the paternalistic, old Theocratic order albeit in a new form.
Another aspect is that some unpleasant things are coming to light about the peaceful female principle, which is represented in the US elections by Hillary presently. Many unexpected things can come to light... Powers are fighting in the unseen field like never before. And, as Spiritrebel/Realityrebel likes to remind us, nothing is predetermined in such a volatile time, positive interventions directly in the minds of people can happen too. Vedic astro (it is a non-controlling mentality, unlike most of Western) predicted France to be one of the target countries for these past months, the planetary reason for that will be luckily over by Aug. 11 evening. I hope nothing more catastrophic befalls France as I really love that country.
Dagon may be really threatening by the end of the year again, unless my vision needs correction. And the clashes will start next year more in the open, manifest world.
So although you were not writing about astrology, specifically Indian, I have confirmation from you in the form of mediumship and spontaneous creativity... Thank you.

regmelocco
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

27PostSubject: Re: Dieu que c'est Beau II - God How Beautifull II   Dieu que c'est Beau II - God How Beautifull II - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 5:23 pm

I've never used Astrology or any other divination system to make predictions, because I've always varying degrees of ability to channel information directly from the other side. However, since this information is coded in a non-verbal, non-visual form, the channeled messages I actually post often remember information obtained by divination. And over the course of long life, I've found that information I've channeled is very similar to what other people get using Astrology, Tarot, I Ching, etc.
Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

28PostSubject: Re: Dieu que c'est Beau II - God How Beautifull II   Dieu que c'est Beau II - God How Beautifull II - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 8:42 am

RR if you yourself or your contact with codename AC
are ready to free Ladiez & Genklemen seeking freedom :

maybe this can help usz all : the first compilation of this
techno -  trance compilation serie was sold in 1994 by a
music label called " Sub Terranean "

Zhe Khumderdohm of my post #25 started one year before in 1993
ak ID & T : different styles, artists and emblematic sorcerer or magiciam ak work...
I remember i was attracted by the cover and managed to listen to it but it wasn't what
i craved for then and until now : now iz using ik honzkrukiwely for Ladiz & Genklemen freedom allrigh ?

Here's the cover of the first one and a link to all the following editions that may be of hellp :

Dieu que c'est Beau II - God How Beautifull II - Page 2 Rave_m10

https://www.discogs.com/fr/lists/Rave-Mission/21405?limit=250&page=1
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

29PostSubject: Re: Dieu que c'est Beau II - God How Beautifull II   Dieu que c'est Beau II - God How Beautifull II - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 8:32 am

A larger and higher rezolushiohm photograph of zhe Scoorpi
honstellarshiohmi had since march 25 2015 in my cpu files ( not a recent download ) :

we see the upper north star betcoeur
amd zhe viewer migh decide what ik show

Dieu que c'est Beau II - God How Beautifull II - Page 2 Rhooph10

Anyone see Myskikal Lady Highnesz Zekzuoke visage in the myst at the very top ?
her legs appearing from behind doing what lookz like a US
wrestling catch position over the 7th physico mind control in codename Trick Crowley's head ?

i'm really happy for codename Ielijah and Raw zhak zhere are 3 stars skanding cloze up zhere !

Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

30PostSubject: Re: Dieu que c'est Beau II - God How Beautifull II   Dieu que c'est Beau II - God How Beautifull II - Page 2 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 10:07 pm

have you wakched some of zhe many JS conferences ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLL7Fo_em2E&list=PL37ZVnwpeshFmAPr65sU2O5WMs7_CGjs_&index=2

is it a matrix continuing scheduled effort
or help prezenked in a hipsztcoeur amd positive way ?

Dieu que c'est Beau II - God How Beautifull II - Page 2 It_s_r10

hawe mind control bases been found amd ik reprezenk zhe incoeurgrazhiohm effork of helperz
for the " grown in mind control individual operators " amd zhe mind controled kargeeked indiwidulz ?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

31PostSubject: Re: Dieu que c'est Beau II - God How Beautifull II   Dieu que c'est Beau II - God How Beautifull II - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dieu que c'est Beau II - God How Beautifull II
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Reality Rebel :: Discussions :: General-