Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Recipe For Chicken Divan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Guinevere

Lady Guinevere

My Recipe For Chicken Divan Empty
1PostSubject: My Recipe For Chicken Divan   My Recipe For Chicken Divan EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 5:50 am

Prep time 30 min  -  Total time 120 min

Ingredients for 6 servings 
5 Chicken Breasts, cooked or grilled and chopped into bite sized pieces  (you can use more if you have a bigger family or less for one or two people)  
• 1- 2 Small Bags (depending on how much you are making it for) of chopped Broccoli. (You can use cauliflower or California Mix) 
 • I can of Cream of Mushroom Soup (Low Sodium Cream Soups are also sold in stores)  
• 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup (Use Low Sodium too)  
• 1 small bag of shredded cheese (any kind you prefer)

Directions
Spray the sides and bottom of the glass dish with spray oil or buttered flavored spray oil.
Layer the Chicken pieces in the bottom.
Add a layer of the vegetables
Mix the Cream Soups together and pour over the chicken and vegetables.
Layer the cheese over the top of the mixture.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 35 minutes.
That's all there is to it. Serve with one of your favorite bread and a dessert and you have a complete and delicious Easey Peasey Chicken Divan dish!
Back to top Go down
http://www.debsmorningcafe.net/
Skytiger

Skytiger

2PostSubject: Re: My Recipe For Chicken Divan   My Recipe For Chicken Divan EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 9:27 am

Sounds yummy.

Hubby loves broccoli. cat
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

3PostSubject: Re: My Recipe For Chicken Divan   My Recipe For Chicken Divan EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 12:20 pm

I used to make dishes like this quite frequently when I was living in large intentional families, using either fresh or left over chicken or turkey white meat. And I also used canned cream soups as well as frozen vegies such as the California Mix you mentioned if I couldn't find or afford fresh vegies.
Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

4PostSubject: Re: My Recipe For Chicken Divan   My Recipe For Chicken Divan Empty

Back to top Go down

My Recipe For Chicken Divan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1