Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Perfect Soup For A Cold Winters Day-Cabbage Soup

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

Perfect Soup For A Cold Winters Day-Cabbage Soup - Page 2 Empty
26PostSubject: Re: Perfect Soup For A Cold Winters Day-Cabbage Soup   Perfect Soup For A Cold Winters Day-Cabbage Soup - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 8:07 am

rcscwc wrote:
Occult means clandestine, secret, hidden etc. What is clandestine about ginger, for example.

The details of the mantra chanting and other rituals that patients are expected to perform when they take the ginger.

Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com
rcscwc

rcscwc

27PostSubject: Re: Perfect Soup For A Cold Winters Day-Cabbage Soup   Perfect Soup For A Cold Winters Day-Cabbage Soup - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 6:21 pm

hahah. never heard of that, never diddit.

haha. You are a fool sir.
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

28PostSubject: Re: Perfect Soup For A Cold Winters Day-Cabbage Soup   Perfect Soup For A Cold Winters Day-Cabbage Soup - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 6:33 pm

rcscwc wrote:
hahah. never heard of that, never diddit.

haha. You are a fool sir.

You obviously have never watched the same videos made in India that I have. It looks to me like you turn a blind eye to the aspects of Hindu culture and religion that you disagree with, both IRL and on the Internet.

Back to top Go down
BSSM

29PostSubject: Re: Perfect Soup For A Cold Winters Day-Cabbage Soup   Perfect Soup For A Cold Winters Day-Cabbage Soup - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 9:03 pm

Um... I've waited before wading into this as I do not want to put anyone's nose out of joint.

Natural medicine DEFINITELY has its place in prevention and sometimes healing without a doubt. In Spiritrebel's case, he would be a corpse if he relied on natural remedies. That is the fact of the matter.

I deal with a lot of situations that have turned critical because people have medicated themselves (or worse, their children) with some hokey remedy. We have an issue with pertussis (whooping cough) in Australia due to the crunchy granola types declaring vaccinations unsafe. Babies are dying because people are believing nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

30PostSubject: Re: Perfect Soup For A Cold Winters Day-Cabbage Soup   Perfect Soup For A Cold Winters Day-Cabbage Soup - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 9:30 pm

BSSM wrote:
Um... I've waited before wading into this as I do not want to put anyone's nose out of joint.

Natural medicine DEFINITELY has its place in prevention and sometimes healing without a doubt. In Spiritrebel's case, he would be a corpse if he relied on natural remedies. That is the fact of the matter.

I deal with a lot of situations that have turned critical because people have medicated themselves (or worse, their children) with some hokey remedy. We have an issue with pertussis (whooping cough) in Australia due to the crunchy granola types declaring vaccinations unsafe. Babies are dying because people are believing nonsense.

Thank you! I'm absolutely certain that I never would have survived to this ripe old age without relying on Western scientific medicine. However, I should also point out that I've always been a political radical who has written a lot about the seamier side of this medical establishment. Yes, there have always been doctors, clinics, and hospitals who over charge for treatment and medications, and the government agencies that are supposed to control this often don't catch on to it until long after the fact ... which doesn't help the patient or insurer involved. And it's also true that "Big Pharma" engages in all kinds of unethical practices that should be illegal but aren't, such as advertising expensive medications on TV, giving doctors various financial incentives for prescribing their products, etc.

But on the other hand, even though I've spent most of my life living in the hard core of the counter culture and occult communities, I've always been very leery of the advocates of alternative medicine who feel that it should compete with scientific medicine. There are plenty of medical conditions that can be controlled with alternative methods, but there also many that can't ... so people need to learn when they need to consult a regular doctor.
Back to top Go down
rcscwc

rcscwc

31PostSubject: Re: Perfect Soup For A Cold Winters Day-Cabbage Soup   Perfect Soup For A Cold Winters Day-Cabbage Soup - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 3:03 am

BSSM, RR is hardly better than a corpse even now.
Back to top Go down
Lady Guinevere

Lady Guinevere

32PostSubject: Re: Perfect Soup For A Cold Winters Day-Cabbage Soup   Perfect Soup For A Cold Winters Day-Cabbage Soup - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 5:07 am

rcscwc wrote:

I agree.  Pardon me for saying this but RR is OCCULT and claims that he is a Professional at that.  Then he puts other down becasue of what they believe....sounds the same as what the hard-core christians do to others....no different in my views.  

Jesus and many others has told us just where we are at and how we do the creating of oour own circumstances.  As for looking in the mirror.....well that remains to be done for those who point the finger at someone else.  I beleive a mystic man said once....get the log out of your own eye first before taking the speck sawdust out of someone else's eye.

OK that mystic man also told us that everything that we think or do will manifest and that to be careful with ones thoughts and the the creator is WITHIN us......Do unto others as you would want them to do unto you becasue there is that thing that will come back to you eventually. Most people has too much of a EGO to see beyond what is happening to them is their own thoughts put out into the universe.  

Like I told RR before I question the agenda of his guides.........
Back to top Go down
http://www.debsmorningcafe.net/
rcscwc

rcscwc

33PostSubject: Re: Perfect Soup For A Cold Winters Day-Cabbage Soup   Perfect Soup For A Cold Winters Day-Cabbage Soup - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 5:57 am

RR is occult? Whatever I know tells me that for occult you have to be medically FIT.
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

34PostSubject: Re: Perfect Soup For A Cold Winters Day-Cabbage Soup   Perfect Soup For A Cold Winters Day-Cabbage Soup - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 8:05 am

rcscwc wrote:

There's an old saying in the USA: "You can't be a little bit pregnant or a little bit dead."
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

35PostSubject: Re: Perfect Soup For A Cold Winters Day-Cabbage Soup   Perfect Soup For A Cold Winters Day-Cabbage Soup - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 8:49 am

LadyG, #32, re: "rcscwc wrote: 'BSSM, RR is hardly better than a corpse even now.' I agree. Pardon me for saying this but RR is OCCULT and claims that he is a Professional at that. Then he puts other down because of what they believe....sounds the same as what the hard-core christians do to others....no different in my views."

I don't know what being in poor physical health has to do with the truth or falsehood of my beliefs about the nature of spiritual reality. And after all these years, I still completely agree with the judegmental opinions about what I call "theocratic religion" that I expressed in my 1988 "War in Heaven" book. Nor do I apologize for calling myself a "professional occultist": this is just a matter of opinion, because there's no government certification in this field.

re: "Jesus and many others has told us just where we are at and how we do the creating of our own circumstances. As for looking in the mirror.....well that remains to be done for those who point the finger at someone else. I beleive a mystic man said once....get the log out of your own eye first before taking the speck sawdust out of someone else's eye. OK that mystic man also told us that everything that we think or do will manifest and that to be careful with ones thoughts and the the creator is WITHIN us......Do unto others as you would want them to do unto you becasue there is that thing that will come back to you eventually. Most people has too much of a EGO to see beyond what is happening to them is their own thoughts put out into the universe."

IMO, the evidence presently available from many different sources strongly supports the idea that the teachings attributed to Jesus in the various books of the New Testament are mythology, not history. It's also obvious from a careful reading of the whole body of these teachings that they present conflicting opinions on many different moral issues. So it looks to me like the log is in the eye of anyone who quotes the alleged "words of Jesus Christ" as if they were "gospel truth".

re: "Like I told RR before I question the agenda of his guides........."

Over the last three decades, I've channeled information from Guides with many different agendas, and I leave it to my readers to form their own opinions about it. I have never claimed to be an authority figure or done any proselytizing.
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

36PostSubject: Re: Perfect Soup For A Cold Winters Day-Cabbage Soup   Perfect Soup For A Cold Winters Day-Cabbage Soup - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 8:58 am

rcscwc wrote:
RR is occult? Whatever I know tells me that for occult you have to be medically FIT.

My experience is that many people have learned occult skills because their health was bad and they were trying to heal themselves. Some of the ones who believe they've succeeded at this make a lot of noise about it, which I assume is the origin of the opinion you just expressed. The reality is that occultism is a large field of endeavor. Some of the knowledge and skills labeled as "occult" are valid but others are not, and the same can be said about the morality of the people involved: some are "good" and others are "bad".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

37PostSubject: Re: Perfect Soup For A Cold Winters Day-Cabbage Soup   Perfect Soup For A Cold Winters Day-Cabbage Soup - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Perfect Soup For A Cold Winters Day-Cabbage Soup
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Reality Rebel :: Discussions :: General-