Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

God picked His "last-born son"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
goodnewsinc

God picked His "last-born son" Empty
1PostSubject: God picked His "last-born son"   God picked His "last-born son" EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 7:21 am

The “Least of the Flock Is Judge”

Psalm 50:16 But unto the wicked (devils) God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth? 17 Seeing thou hatest instruction, and castest my words behind thee. 18 When thou sawest a thief, then thou consentedst with him, and hast been partaker with adulterers. 19 Thou givest thy mouth to evil, and thy tongue frameth deceit. 20 Thou sittest and speakest against thy brother; thou slanderest thine own mother's son. 21 These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them (A. the scriptures and, B. the children) in order before thine eyes. 22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.

In case you are wondering WHY you are seeing scriptural references from Judeo-Christian books in the historical and archaeological record that you have never seen or heard of before.... it is because Father is pleased to set His Word in proper order … AT THIS TIME.  He sent down His Words to chosen men in various nations and generations. He spread them out over time and had them written in different languages.  Men have tried to figure out what God's Word is all about with limited success.  At best men "men know in part and prophesy in part while seeing through a glass darkly", I Corinthians 13:9-11.  Men have failed to discover "the whole truth and nothing but the truth" through-out human history.  This is the case for all world religions.  It is because devils dwelling on the bodies of men pretending to be God, holy Spirits, and angels of glory have delighted in misleading men.  Human theologians in seminaries and Bible schools are perverted from corrupt understanding of what God is saying. ALL RELIGIONS HAVE IT WRONG!  Preachers are under the influence of devils, and they are used to help keep men blind-folded, 2 Corinthians 11:13-15.  Their churches are corals, and their members are “cash-cows” from which they earn a living by extracting money.  In the END-TIME, Father promised to "set His Words in (proper) order".  It is because He sent it down to men as Word-puzzle pieces in random and piecemeal fashion over many generations.  No one can solve any puzzle correctly, if some of the most significant pieces are missing and/or unavailable.  But IN THE END, when all His WORDS are in place on earth, He promised to SET HIS WORDS IN ORDER HIMSELF.  He chose to do this using His "LAST-BORN son".  The last male child He delivered from Mother’s womb on the 4th Creation Day!  You cannot do a thing about this, because this is Father's creation, His Family, and HIS PLAN now set in motion.  Accordingly you receive the "EVERLASTING GOSPEL" as stunning revelations contained in all the WORD-puzzel-pieces found in the Judeo-Christian Word-legacy from all previous generations.  Today all of God's WORD-PUZZLE-pieces are available.  NOW (not before) Father is pleased to SHOW YOU YOUR SPIRIT-DNA HERITAGE AND IMMORTALITY AS A TINY PIECE OF HIMSELF!

The full story of what Father is doing COULD NOT POSSIBLY COME in any previous era of time.  ALL THE WORD-PIECES were not sent down in those days.  If you had a 1000-piece puzzle salted randomly and in mixed fashion, you would not and should not expect to solve the puzzle and see the correct picture when 324 crucial pieces are not available.  The 676 pieces available could not give men the true picture God wants.  And Father is the ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS which texts link to one another!  This is why you must not trust the doctrines of men and their churches from previous times.  The “GOOD NEWS” is Father’s own messages of light as He sets the Word in order.  Everything is explained in it!

Ode of Solomon 12:1 He hath filled me with words of truth; that I may speak the same; 2 And like the flow of waters flows truth from my mouth, and my lips show forth His fruit. 3 And He has caused His knowledge to abound in me, because the mouth of the Lord is the true Word, and the door of His light; 4 And the Most High hath given it to His words, which are the interpreters of His own beauty, and the repeaters of His praise, and the confessors of His counsel and the heralds of His thought and the chasteners of His servants. 5 For the swiftness of the Word is inexpressible, and like its expression is its swiftness and force; 6 And its course knows no limit. Never doth it fail, but it stands sure, and it knows not descent nor the way of it. 7 For as its work is, so is its end: for it is light and the dawning of thought; 8 And by it the worlds talk one to the other; and in the Word there were those that were silent; 9 And from it came love and concord; and they spake one to the other whatever was theirs; and they were penetrated by the Word; 10 And they knew Him who made them, because they were in concord; for the mouth of the Most High spake to them; and His explanation ran by means of it: 11 For the dwelling-place of the Word is man: and its truth is love. 12 Blessed are they who by means thereof have understood everything, and have known the Lord in His truth. Hallelujah.

Ode of Solomon 23:1 Joy is of the saints! and who shall put it on, but they alone? 2 Grace is of the elect! and who shall receive it except those who trust in it from the beginning? 3 Love is of the elect? And who shall put it on except those who have possessed it from the beginning? 4 Walk ye in the knowledge of the Most High without grudging: to His exultation and to the perfection of His knowledge. 5 And His thought was like a letter; His will descended from on high, and it was sent like an arrow which is violently from the bow: 6 And many hands rushed to the letter to seize it and to take and read it: 7 And it escaped their fingers and they were affrighted at it and at the seal that was upon it. 8 Because it was not permitted to them to loose its seal: for the power that was over the seal was greater than they. 9 But those who saw it went after the letter that they might know where it would alight, and who should read it and who should hear it. 10 But a wheel received it and came over it: 11 And there was with it a sign of the Kingdom and of the Government: 12 And everything which tried to move the wheel it mowed and cut down: 13 And it gathered the multitude of adversaries, and bridged the rivers and crossed over and rooted up many forests and made a broad path. 14 The head went down to the feet for down to the feet ran the wheel, and that which was a sign upon it. 15 The letter was one of command, for there were included in it all districts; 16 And there was seen at its head, the head which was revealed even the Son of Truth from the Most High Father, 17 And He inherited and took possession of everything. And the thought of many was brought to nought. 18 And all the apostates hasted and fled away. And those who persecuted and were enraged became extinct, 19 And the letter was a great volume, which was wholly written by the finger of God: 20 And the name of the Father was on it and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, to rule for ever and ever. Hallelujah.

Out of all the billions and billions of star-children God and mother Zion birthed together in the beginning, two sons are very unique.  There is ONLY ONE FIRSTBORN SON and there is ONLY ONE LAST-BORN SON Father delivered from Mother’s womb.  HE PLANNED to tell me everything only in the END OF TIME.  In just a few more earthly days, God will remove the entire population of men from planet Earth in one ASTOUNDING move!

Daniel 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. 2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. 3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever. 4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Isaiah 29:10 For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered. 11 And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: 12 And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned. 13 Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men: 14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

Isaiah 42:16 And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

Isaiah 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Daniel 7:10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.

Revelation 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Revelation 10:5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven, 6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer: 7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets. 8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth. 9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey. 10 And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter. 11 And he said unto me, Thou (John, a personal reference to my ID in the END of TIME) must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

Jeremiah 50:44 Behold, he shall come up like a lion from the swelling of Jordan unto the habitation of the strong: but I will make them suddenly run away from her: and who is a chosen man, that I may appoint over her? for who is like me? and who will appoint me the time? and who is that shepherd that will stand before me? 45 Therefore hear ye the counsel of the LORD, that he hath taken against Babylon; and his purposes, that he hath purposed against the land of the Chaldeans: Surely the least of the flock (lastborn son) shall draw them out: surely he shall make their habitation desolate with them.

Jeremiah 51:20 Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms; 21 And with thee will I break in pieces the horse and his rider; and with thee will I break in pieces the chariot and his rider; 22 With thee also will I break in pieces man and woman; and with thee will I break in pieces old and young; and with thee will I break in pieces the young man and the maid; 23 I will also break in pieces with thee the shepherd and his flock; and with thee will I break in pieces the husbandman and his yoke of oxen; and with thee will I break in pieces captains and rulers. 24 And I will render unto Babylon and to all the inhabitants of Chaldea all their evil that they have done in Zion in your sight, saith the LORD.

Isaiah 41:4 Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last (born son); I am he.

Matthew 20:16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

1 Corinthians 6:4 If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.

Matthew 11:11 Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

The last born son is (1) a shepherd, (2) a judge, (3) a scribe, (4) a priest, and (5) a weapon.  “Father does the work” in him as “the least [last born] of the flock” (family).  

Ode of Solomon 20:1 I am a priest of the Lord, and to Him I do priestly service: and to Him I offer the sacrifice of His thought. 2 For His thought is not like the thought of the world nor the thought of the flesh, nor like them that serve carnally. 3 The sacrifice of the Lord is righteousness, and purity of heart and lips. 4 Present your reins before Him blamelessly: and let not thy heart do violence to heart, nor thy soul to soul.

Psalm 91:11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. 12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. 13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. 14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. 15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. 16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

God is using the Internet and the "GOOD NEWS" to spread the everlasting gospel world-wide.  You are created immortal with Father’s spirit-DNA.
Back to top Go down

God picked His "last-born son"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1