Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The "TWO-MAN" Name-Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
goodnewsinc

The "TWO-MAN" Name-Game Empty
1PostSubject: The "TWO-MAN" Name-Game   The "TWO-MAN" Name-Game EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 9:07 am

The TWO-MAN NAME-GAME

Creator-God is a Father, Scientist and Teacher. His “product” is His Family, which He is testing and perfecting via the “scientific method” in TWO STEPS. STEP-ONE occurs in a prison chamber called “hell” where all the children face NEGATIVE EVIL. It is to find our strengths, weaknesses, all flaws, and our breaking points. Once that information is learned, He “beams up” (draws) each test subject from “hell” below and plants him above in Paradise to undergo STEP-TWO. There, repairs are made and flaws are removed to (RE-DO) PERFECT each product, Jeremiah 18:1-6. A Good Scientist finishes the job He begins as PLANNED.

To make things interesting, Creator-God picked one Son to help Him with this work. Every created offspring is fully recorded in the BOOK OF LIFE, his personal face imprint, features, limbs, color, the number of hairs on his head in every detail. Each offspring has a unique identifying number and name in the language of Heaven. To get the children from STEP-ONE in the pit of hell into STEP-TWO in Paradise, Father picked the Son (Jesus Christ) to be the first to call out the names of all his brothers and sisters and to meet and greet them face-to-face. For this honor, the man Jesus was born in flesh and blood and sacrificed as Father’s Atoning Lamb to remove all charges of sin against his brothers and sisters. Having successfully accomplished this work, Father drew him up to His throne and then put him to work. Every 24 hours Father gives Jesus a list of names duly numbered from the Family Record (the BOOK OF LIFE). Jesus is required to call all those names out loud and collect his paycheck on a daily basis. Men on earth who have those unique names HEAR HIS VOICE! They immediately drop their robes of flesh and blood and fly up as REDEEMED spirits to join the Family Reunion celebration known as the “Feast of Tabernacles”.

Every child Father plants in the clay soil on earth (in STEP-ONE) will be lifted up by Creator-God to participate in STEP-TWO as He finishes His testing PLAN. What men on earth call “salvation” is the escape to Heaven from the bottomless pit, which Father PLANS to destroy by fire. It is a TWO-MAN “NAME-CALLING” GAME strictly between Father and the Son only. Jesus is His designated “Savior” chosen by God from the beginning, Isaiah 49:6-10. Every 24 hours Jesus receives a new list of names to call, and every 24 hours those persons with those names are REAPED from the fields of the earth. They RISE UP and meet them at the Throne. This is Father’s PLAN of REDEMPTION, strictly a process between Him and Jesus. When Jesus has called all names on the Family Roll, the WHOLE NUMBER of children God delivered on the 4th Creation Day will be STANDING there as fully mature, PERFECT children made so by the Great Scientist, Father-God. They will all be beautiful “products”!

Since men on earth are in a prison-house full of convict demons, devils have told men in every generation a pack of lies. They promote themselves as authorities and power-figures who have influence with God. They have convinced men that they have power to manage who can be “saved” and who will fail and be damned with them. All you have to do is look at all the world-religions, their doctrines and red-tape governing what men need to do to be saved. Preachers and clerics in all religions are used to overspread a thick layer of Dragon-feces over their doctrines and regulations (bread). They feed this to blind human sheep in their mosques, churches, temples, and synagogues. The threat of damnation and man’s desire to avoid it compels sick men to eat what they are taught and pay the clerics the money they ask for. All of this happens because STEP-ONE occurs in Satan’s prison of hell which they rule with rigor and treachery. Devils have absolutely no power, no authority, and no jurisdiction to govern and manage what Father-Creator and Scientist God FULLY CONTROLS HIMSELF! He does it all HIS WAY! What men think of as “salvation” is a TWO-MAN “NAME-CALLING” EXCHANGE between the Father and the Son as Jesus pronounces out loud (calls) every name written in the Family Registry (BOOK OF LIFE). All those below who have those registered names, leave the bottomless pit. They leave their clay cocoons behind (human bodies), and the Clay Master makes them over again upstairs. There He PERFECTS them, Jeremiah 18:1-6. Demons, preachers, man-made churches, church doctrines, how much tithes and offerings you pay, SIN and death, and your church attendance have ABSOLUTELY NO INFLUENCE on who rises into STEP-TWO. They certainly cannot STOP the children from hearing their name. Father controls our spirit-ears. He will open your ears to hear your name when Jesus calls it. All men have special names written in the BOOK, and Jesus will eventually get to call them all!

John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. 26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. 28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

Psalm 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. 7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes. 8 Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

Isaiah 45:9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands? 10 Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth? 11 Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me. 12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

Matthew 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Acts 17:24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; 25 Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things; 26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; 27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us: 28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

Acts 10:9 On the morrow, as they went on their journey, and drew nigh unto the city, Peter went up upon the housetop to pray about the sixth hour: 10 And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance, 11 And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth: 12 Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air. 13 And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat. 14 But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean. 15 And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common. 16 This was done thrice: and the vessel was received up again into heaven. 28 And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean.

God does reverse gravity. What comes down must rise up again. What He sends down and plants in clay, He removes from clay and transplants in Paradise!

Ode of Solomon 8:4 Rise up, and stand erect, ye who sometime were brought low: 5 Tell forth ye who were in silence, that your mouth hath been opened. 6 Ye, therefore, that were despised be henceforth lifted up, because your righteousness hath been exalted. 7 For the right hand of the Lord is with you: and He is your helper: 8. And peace was prepared for you, before ever your war was. 9. Hear the word of truth, and receive the knowledge of the Most High. 10 Your flesh has not known what I am saying to you: neither have your hearts known what I am showing to you. 11 Keep. my secret, ye who are kept by it. l2 Keep my faith, ye who are kept by it. l3 And understand my knowledge, ye who know me in truth, 14 Love me with affection, ye who love! 15 For I do not turn away my face from them that are mine; 16 For I know them and before they came into being I took knowledge of them, and on their faces I set my seal: 17 I fashioned their members: my own breasts I prepared for them, that they might drink my holy milk and live thereby 18 I took pleasure in them and am not ashamed of them: 19 For my workmanship are they and the strength of my thoughts: 20 Who then shall rise up against my handiwork, or who is there that is not subject to them? 21 I willed and fashioned mind and heart: and they are mine, and by my own right hand I set my elect ones: 22 And my righteousness goeth before them and they shall not be deprived of my name, for it is with them. 23 Ask, and abound and abide in the love of the Lord, 24 And yet beloved ones in the Beloved: those who are kept, in Him that liveth: 25 And they that are saved in Him that was saved; 26 And ye shall be found incorrupt in all ages to the name of your Father. Hallelujah.

Ode of Solomon 11:1 My heart was cloven and its flower appeared; and grace sprang up in it: and it brought forth fruit to the Lord, 2 For the Most High clave my heart by His Holy Spirit and searched my affection towards Him: and filled me with His love. 3 And His opening of me became my salvation; and I ran in His way in His peace even in the way of truth: 4 from the beginning and even to the end I acquired His knowledge: 5 And I was established upon the rock of truth, where He had set me up: 6 And speaking waters touched my lips from the fountain of the Lord plenteously: 7 And I drank and was inebriated with the living water that doth not die; 8 And my inebriation was not one without knowledge, but I forsook vanity and turned to the Most High my God, 9 And I was enriched by His bounty, and I forsook the folly which is diffused over the earth; and I stripped it off and cast it from me: 10 And the Lord renewed me in His raiment, and possessed me by His light, and from above He gave me rest in incorruption; 11 And I became like the land which blossoms and rejoices in its fruits: 12 And the Lord was like the sun shining on the face of the land; 13 He lightened my eyes and my face received the dew; the pleasant odour of the Lord; 14 And He carried me to His Paradise; where is the abundance of the pleasure, of the Lord;
Back to top Go down

The "TWO-MAN" Name-Game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reality Rebel :: Discussions :: Proselytizing-
Jump to: