Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Necessary "Correction" ...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
goodnewsinc

Necessary "Correction" ... Empty
1PostSubject: Necessary "Correction" ...   Necessary "Correction" ... EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 7:52 am

“Correction”

While in the pit of hell devils have told many lies to the children of men to torment and harm them as they rule over them.  Devils consider Father-God to be their enemy and they want to get back at Him for confining them in the bottomless pit as they await execution.  There is no better way to hurt God than to vex and destroy His offspring as much as they can.  They are apprised that Father-God is using them to test His children.  They have made the most out of this opportunity to maximize harm to both God and man.  

Isaiah 63:9 In all their affliction he was afflicted, (He shares His sensory perceptions with each offspring) and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.

A lying smoke-screen is set in place to catch and entrap men as fast as they come into this world.  Men are born IGNORANT of their own ID; they have no knowledge of a Supreme Being; they know nothing about their destiny.  Our first birth is to Mother Wisdom on the 4th Creation Day.  STEP-ONE of Father’s teaching regimen is for all of His children.  It happens when they are born a second time from the human womb.   Men are born in many cultures having many languages with various religions waiting to engulf their minds, Revelations 12:4.  Devils are masters of lies and deceits, and this is how they corrupt the minds of men to believe their lies.

Revelation 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. 6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. 7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Every religion tends to require men to believe its doctrines and serve its ministers who are pawns of devils that manage them.  Men are curious about death and they are frightened by its seeming permanence and finality.  Therefore, their greatest need is to avoid the unknown problems that come in the after-life.  Various religions paint a two-fold picture of what happens to the human soul after death.  Those who toe the line promoted by the cult or religion in which they are born may receive the favor of permanent life after death in a Heaven, or a secret world designed for the “good”.  Those who reject and defy the dictates of their cult or religion will be punished after death by various agonizing cruelties forever, or banished to a purgatory where they may spend eternity, or they might have to work their way up to a more favorable level in hell.  This is the type of deceit waiting on men as laid out by devils managing their prison.  This is what awaits every human captive as he is raised in his nation of origin.  All of this is a SMOKE-SCREEN set and managed by devils, the convict evil spirits confined in hell.

Isaiah 60:2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

This document is called “CORRECTION” because all men view God and His will from a perspective of DARKNESS and ERROR.  When God selects a human student for instruction, He must first UNDO THE LIES and untie the blinders covering his eyes so that the prospective student can see things clearly.  This is called CORRECTION.  You will observe that Ezra’s thinking was over-clouded by error, and the angel had to CORRECT him too.  He received his darkness from the Jewish religion in which he was born.

II Esdras 7:48. For the wicked heart has grown up in us which has estranged us from God's ways, brought us into corruption and the way of death, opened out to us the paths of ruin, and carried us far away from life. It has done this, not merely to a few, but to almost all who have been created.' [49] The angel replied: 'Listen to me and I will give you further instruction [50] and correction. It is for this reason that the Most High has created not one [51] world but two.

What the Jews believed about God, the creations, their own destiny, and the destiny of men in general is FALSE!  It is “knowing in part”, partly true and partly false.

I Corinthians 13:8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. 9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. 10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. 11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

And if the Jewish religion is contaminated with “unseen” demonic garbage, imagine how much crap constitutes the other world religions!

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

II Baruch 15: And as 4 regards what thou hast said "Man knows not Thy judgement" -- On this account hear, and I will 5 speak to thee, and hearken, and I will cause thee to hear My words. Man would not rightly have understood My judgement, unless he had accepted the law, and I had instructed him in understanding.

Psalm 119:100 I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts. 101 I have refrained my feet from every evil way, that I might keep thy word. 102 I have not departed from thy judgments: for thou hast taught me. 103 How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth! 104 Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105 NUN. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

A student chosen by God is taught to TRUST GOD first and foremost.  He is taught not to rely on the wisdom of men which is fraught with demonic lies.

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.

With trust in God essential, one must BELIEVE CREATOR-GOD.  He is the first SCIENTIST, and He applies the “scientific method” in testing and refining His creations (children).  The TWO-STEP method He chose is already engaged.  Let us say for the sake of argument that Father and Mother Zion produced 120 billion male/female pairs of twins as their Family.  Twelve pairs of them were chosen as His first “test” family to face the powers of darkness in Heaven before they were kicked out.  All the remaining children sleeping in the “chamber of stars” (nursery) will be planted in the clay soil on earth and face devils in a series of generations.  This is STEP-ONE according to PLAN.  To complete His assize, God will withdraw all the children He sent down to experience devils and their intrigue and PERFECT them in STEP-TWO.  This is done after He has determined their breaking points, strengths, and weaknesses in STEP-ONE.  He does this as the Clay-Master by REMAKING or RE-NEWING the children as mature angels of glory.  This is STEP-TWO of the “scientific method”.  That same “allegorical” 120 billion male/female pairs of twins born on the 4th Creation Day will be the same number of mature angels who complete Father’s training cycle and reach perfection.

The problem with waking up alive on earth is DEVILS HAVE CAUSED US TO EAT A LOT OF BULL DUNG and HORSE FECES as the case may be!  Some Christian doctrines teach that many or most human beings will be lost and destroyed in the hellfire execution of devils as a result of facing them in STEP-ONE.  Other religions predict a similar loss in the numbers of Father’s creations.  These religions paint Father God as a sloppy Scientist, who is so negligent and weak that He cannot protect his offspring while they exist in Satan’s prison.  These doctrines give the devil HUGE POWERS to outwit God and inflict heavy casualties on His Family.  This is what they want you to believe even though they are not judges.  They lack power to damn and destroy anyone and they have absolutely NO AUTHORITY!  They try to reduce God and portray Him as a dimwit who is too weak to confound them.  I AM ASHAMED OF YOU IF YOU BELIEVE SUCH HOGWASH ABOUT OUR FATHER!!

Secrets of Enoch 25 1 I commanded in the very lowest parts, that visible things should come down from invisible, and Adoil came down very great, and I beheld 2 him, and lo! he had a belly of great light. And I said to him: 'Become undone, Adoil, and let 3 the visible come out of thee.' And he came undone, and a great light came out. And I was in the midst of the great light, and as there is born light from light, there came forth a great age, and showed all creation, which I had thought to 4 create. And I saw that it was good.

2 Esdras 2:28 All nations shall envy you, but shall be powerless against you, says the Lord. 29, 30 'My power shall protect you, and save your sons from hell. Be joyful, 31 mother, you and your sons, for I will come to your rescue. Remember your children who sleep in the grave; I will bring them up from the depths of the earth, and show mercy to them; for I am merciful, says the Lord 32 Almighty. Cherish your children until I come, and proclaim my mercy to them; for my favour flows abundantly from springs that will never run dry.' 38 Rise, stand up, and see the whole company of those who bear the 39 Lord's mark and sit at his table. They have moved out of the shadow of this 40 world and have received shining robes from the Lord. Receive, O Zion your full number, and close the roll of those arrayed in white who have 41 faithfully kept the law of the Lord. The number of your sons whom you so long desired is now complete. Pray that the Lord's kingdom may come, so that your people, whom he summoned when the world began, may be set apart as his own.'

The same number of children Father created in the beginning and sent down to the pit of hell to face devils in STEP ONE is the same number of children He will have STANDING before Him at the full inception of STEP-TWO.  “He will lose nothing”!  “Not one (human) sheep shall perish” despite what devils have taught men to believe!  Mother Zion will have Her full number, all the children She and Father desired.  If you trust in men whose ideas are influenced by devils and their doctrines belittle God and make Him look like “Homer Simpson” in control, how much better is it to TRUST GOD AS THE TOTAL SOVEREIGN, who manages His Family well??

Secrets of Enoch 33:3 And now, Enoch, all that I have told thee, all that thou hast understood, all that thou hast seen of heavenly things, all that thou hast seen on earth, and all that I have written in books by my great wisdom, all these things I have devised and created from the uppermost foundation to 4 the lower and to the end, and there is no counselor nor inheritor to my creations. I am self-eternal, not made with hands, and without change, My thought is my counsellor, my wisdom and my word are made, and my eyes observe all things how they stand here and tremble with terror. If I turn away my face, then all things will be destroyed. 5 And apply thy mind, Enoch, and know him who is speaking to thee, and take thou the books which thou thyself hast written. 6 And I give thee Samuil and Raguil, who led thee up, and the books, and go down to earth, and tell thy sons all that I have told thee, and all that thou hast seen, from the lower heaven up to my throne, and all the troops. 7 For I created all forces, and there is none that resisteth me or that does not subject himself to me. For all subject themselves to my monarchy, and labour for my sole rule. 8 Give them the books of the handwriting, and they will read them and will know me for the creator of all things, and will understand how there is no other God but me.

You need to come out of these human-run churches and drop their false doctrines.  No human being is lost, nor is that possible.  Thieves and robbers in pulpits want you in their churches as an investment from whom they can earn a living by taking your money.  Salvation is FREE and it is a TWO-MAN GAME.

Isaiah 45:13 I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the LORD of hosts.

(1) The Father gives a list of names to Jesus every 24 hours.  

(2) Jesus calls those names out loud from above and men below with those names drop their clay garments.  They RISE and STAND before them at the Throne.

Jesus is REQUIRED TO CALL ALL NAMES WRITTEN IN THE BOOK.  All human beings God made have a special unique name written there.  Jesus will eventually get to CALL ALL THOSE NAMES.  Since Jesus died and purchased us with his blood, all humanity is his PAYCHECK and heritage for a job well-done.  Jesus is commanded to “lose nothing”.  So the idea that devils with absolutely NO POWER can make (force) God to destroy almost all of His children AGAINST HIS WILL IS TOTALLY LUDICROUS!!  It is stinking, round BULL DROPPINGS.  I know many of you are full of it!  You might as well drop those church doctrines you bought and consumed.  They are deceitful lies that claim to honor God when in fact they slander Him and ridicule his sovereignty.  God is NOT MR. MAGOO!!  Devils leading preachers (crowns of thorns) are a bunch of IDIOTS!

2 Corinthians 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Jude 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. 16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

It is the Father who said, "Let the wheat and the tares grow together".  So YOU have a wrestling match to fight!

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

What men call “SALVATION” is a two-man name-game.  Father gives Jesus a list of names to call every 24 hours.  When Jesus calls those names out loud, only the recipient on earth with that name can hear him calling.  Father then strips off his clay garment and draws the REDEEMED spirit to the Throne to STAND before them.  Our exit from hell is a two-man game between the Father and the Son.  All men created have a special unique name and Jesus WILL CALL ALL OF THOSE NAMES.  There is NO REQUIREMENT for men except to live until Jesus comes to your name and number.  Jesus will collect his FULL PAY!  Devils don’t like this and their ministers are instructed to deny it.  But you can have peace of mind from the Prince of Peace!  Only believe!!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Necessary "Correction" ...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reality Rebel :: Discussions :: Proselytizing-
Jump to: