Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reverse Gravity and What It Means

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
goodnewsinc

Reverse Gravity and What It Means Empty
1PostSubject: Reverse Gravity and What It Means   Reverse Gravity and What It Means EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 12:26 pm

God Does Reverse Gravity

You have heard of the “Big Bang Theory”. It attests that everything began as a single pre-existing “primordial mass”. Somehow this mass exploded and sent millions of pieces of itself in various sizes spiraling away in circles. As theses “pieces” move away at varying speeds some coalesce or bump into one another and stick together and become bigger chunks. This is the process that created the planets, stars or suns. Stars also may die and explode shooting out their mass as matter, electromagnetic debris, and elements found in the periodic table. Some of this results in various forms of energy such as radiation, light, x-rays, photons, and smaller nuclear forms of energy such as mesons, neutrinos, and gamma rays. All of this mixed bag of products constitutes what we know as the cosmos as these things fly away from the center-point of the original primordial mass. The theory also states that eventually these things will stop going away and will begin flying (falling) back toward the center again and come back together.

This is what gravity does. The greater the mass of the object, the stronger will be its attracting force. Here on earth the law of gravity is “what goes up must eventually fall down again”. On the GRAND SCALE, what was sent spiraling away from the original “primordial mass” will once more collapse inward and reform itself. Scientists on earth are reluctant to “speculate” on the identity of the “primordial mass”. I am not reluctant. God is the source and beginning of all things. He is that Living One. He subdivided Himself and reproduced an image and likeness of Himself. Consider how the amoeba replicates itself for example. We call Her, Mother Wisdom. Together they co-divided creating billions of replicas of their glory as twin pairs. We call these their “star-children” or the Family.

God devised a TWO-STEP education PLAN for His infant children. STEP-ONE occurs on a special stage called planet Earth in the bottomless pit of hell, a holding-pen for convicted evil spirits. They are designed by God as NEGATIVE TOOLS for teaching purposes. Devils are required to expose the strengths, weaknesses, flaw, and breaking points for each star-child God sends down. By transplanting men down in the pit (birthing men on Earth), God sends His spirit-matter (tiny pieces of Himself) spiraling away from Him. Our numbers are so massive and great that getting all the children down on stage to face NEGATIVE EVIL occurs over many generations in time. Once the information needed from the negative “exercise” is ascertained and each star-child’s given term expires, Father “draws up” each child to Paradise to be RE-MADE in STEP-TWO. Those sent spiraling away must return to STAND BEFORE HIM.

With God there is REVERSE GRAVITY. He reverses effects of the grave. The “pieces of God” He sends down away from Him, MUST RISE UP and RETURN TO HIM. God is a Spirit and so are His offspring. As the BIG BANG theory speculates, all mass and matter sent spiraling away from center-mass, will return again and coalesce as a single mass. Here is how Enoch saw this:

Secrets of Enoch 65:6 When all creation visible and invisible, as the Lord created it, shall end, then every man goes 7 to the great judgement, and then all time shall perish, and the years, and thence forward there will be neither months nor days nor hours, they will be stuck together and will not be counted. 8 There will be one aeon, and all the righteous who shall escape the Lord's great judgement, shall be collected in the great aeon, for the righteous the great aeon will begin, and they will 9 live eternally, and then too there will be amongst them neither labour, nor sickness, nor humiliation, nor anxiety, nor need, nor violence, nor night, nor darkness, but great light. 10 And they shall have a great indestructible wall, and a paradise bright and incorruptible, for all corruptible things shall pass away, and there will be eternal life.

Acts of John 100. The multitude around the Cross that is not of one form is the inferior nature. And those whom you saw in the Cross, even if they have not (yet) one form -not every member of him who has come down has yet been gathered together. But when *human* nature is taken up, and the race that comes to me and obeys my voice, then *he who* now *hears* me shall be united *with this* (race) and shall no longer be what he now is, but (shall be) above them as I am now. For so long as you do not call yourself mine, I am not what I am; but if you hear me, you also as hearer *shall be* as I am, and I shall be what I was, when you* (are) as I am with myself; for from *me* you are what I am.(?) Therefore ignore the many and despise those who are outside the mystery; for you must know that I am wholly with the Father, and the Father with me.

Acts of John, New Testament Apocrypha by Hennecke- Schneemelcher, Vol. II, Westminster Press

In other words:

John 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

John 17:19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth. 20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; 21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. 22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: 23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. 24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

Isaiah 66:18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.

Revelation 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

2 Esdras 2:37 my Saviour. It is he whom the Lord has appointed; receive him and be joyful, giving thanks to the One who has summoned you to the heavenly 38 realms. Rise, stand up, and see the whole company of those who bear the 39 Lord's mark and sit at his table. They have moved out of the shadow of this 40 world and have received shining robes from the Lord. Receive, O Zion your full number, and close the roll of those arrayed in white who have 41 faithfully kept the law of the Lord. The number of your sons whom you so long desired is now complete. Pray that the Lord's kingdom may come, so that your people, whom he summoned when the world began, may be set apart as his own.' 42 I, Ezra, saw on Mount Zion a crowd too large to count, all singing hymns 43 of praise to the Lord. In the middle stood a very tall young man, taller than all the rest, who was setting a crown on the head of each one of them; he 44 stood out above them all. I was enthralled at the sight, and asked the angel 45 'Sir, who are these?' He replied, 'They are those who have laid aside their mortal dress and put on the immortal, those who acknowledged the name 46 of God. Now they are being given crowns and palms. 'And I asked again, 'Who is the young man setting crowns on their heads and giving them 47 palms?', and the angel replied, 'He is the Son of God, whom they acknowledged in this mortal life. 'I began to praise those who had stood so valiantly 48 for the Lord's name. Then the angel said to me: 'Go and tell my people all the great and wonderful acts of the Lord God that you have seen.'

Surely you can understand How GOD IS REVERSE GRAVITY! Those spirit-children he sent down and planted in the pit of hell MUST RISE UP AGAIN and STICK TO HIM AS ONE FAMILY.

John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

Acts 10:9 On the morrow, as they went on their journey, and drew nigh unto the city, Peter went up upon the housetop to pray about the sixth hour: 10 And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance, 11 And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth: 12 Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air. 13 And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat. 14 But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean. 15 And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common. 16 This was done thrice: and the vessel was received up again into heaven.

We all must return to our ORIGINAL SOURCE, Father-GOD.

John 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

Hosea 13:14 I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.

Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

Luke 20:36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection. 37 Now that the dead are raised, even Moses shewed at the bush, when he calleth the Lord the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. 38 For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.

Hebrews 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, 23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

Romans 14:7 For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. 8 For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's. 9 For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living. 10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

Genesis 15:13 And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs (Satan's prison complex), and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years; 14 And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.

Planet earth is not our home. We are all "aliens" sojourning in the devil's prison complex. This environment is the devil's crematorium and Father will execute them in it by fire in due time.
cheers
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

2PostSubject: Re: Reverse Gravity and What It Means   Reverse Gravity and What It Means EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 1:49 pm

All I can say is that if there is "reverse gravity" in terms of salvation, does the same apply in terms of morality? In other words, does the Devil and the demons who follow him eventually become good and replace God, while at the same time God and angels who follow him eventually become evil and replace the Devil? And if not, why not?

Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com
goodnewsinc

3PostSubject: Re: Reverse Gravity and What It Means   Reverse Gravity and What It Means EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 8:22 am

Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities. 22 For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD.

Matthew 13:27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? 28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Psalm 37:10 For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.

What your questions suggest is IMPOSSIBLE. God is following His "playbook" as written at the beginning!  The PLAN is to burn them to nothing and make them disappear out of the creation.  Then He will ERASE every memory trace of them from our minds.

Isaiah 54:4 Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more.

Isaiah 65:16 That he who blesseth himself in the earth shall bless himself in the God of truth; and he that sweareth in the earth shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten, and because they are hid from mine eyes. 17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

Daniel 9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

A mind washing or "blanket amnesia" will get the job done of cleansing EVIL from our minds! What a way to completely "make an end of sins"!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

4PostSubject: Re: Reverse Gravity and What It Means   Reverse Gravity and What It Means Empty

Back to top Go down

Reverse Gravity and What It Means
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reality Rebel :: Discussions :: Proselytizing-
Jump to: