Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

God has OPENED His "Play-Books"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
goodnewsinc

God has OPENED His "Play-Books" Empty
1PostSubject: God has OPENED His "Play-Books"   God has OPENED His "Play-Books" EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 9:04 am

Playwright God “Opens the Books” to His LONG-TERM DRAMA

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Proverbs 16:9 A man's heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps.

And just in case a man is confused about what is next for him to do, Father leads him into it.  If it is an evil deed, He allows devils to make him do it!

Psalm 23:2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Job 33:14 For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not. 15 In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed; 16 Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction,

I know most of us do not want to think of “God doing evil”.  But He is a SCIENTIST who tests His “products with evil” to expose our strengths, weaknesses, flaws and breaking points in STEP-ONE.  This is so that He can repair them in STEP-TWO.  There is a higher purpose to this mad-life in hell with invisible, demonic convict spirits.  Devils have to do their jobs too!

Secrets of Enoch 33:3 And now, Enoch, all that I have told thee, all that thou hast understood, all that thou hast seen of heavenly things, all that thou hast seen on earth, and all that I have written in books by my great wisdom, all these things I have devised and created from the uppermost foundation to 4 the lower and to the end, and there is no counselor nor inheritor to my creations. I am self-eternal, not made with hands, and without change, My thought is my counsellor, my wisdom and my word are made, and my eyes observe all things how they stand here and tremble with terror. If I turn away my face, then all things will be destroyed. 5 And apply thy mind, Enoch, and know him who is speaking to thee, and take thou the books which thou thyself hast written. 6 And I give thee Samuil and Raguil, who led thee up, and the books, and go down to earth, and tell thy sons all that I have told thee, and all that thou hast seen, from the lower heaven up to my throne, and all the troops. 7 For I created all forces, and there is none that resisteth me or that does not subject himself to me. For all subject themselves to my monarchy, and labour for my sole rule.

All human beings, their roles, scenes, and actions in human history for each generation, was first written by Father-SCIENTIST, Creator-God.  He put them in 366 books and gave them to Enoch to copy for all our generations to follow.  The BOOKS ARE OPEN today.  What is written is STUNNING!!

Secrets of Enoch 49:2 And I swear to you, yea, yea, that there has been no man in his mother's womb, but that already before, even to each one there is a place prepared for the repose of that soul, and a measure fixed how much it is intended that a man be tried in this world. Yea, children, deceive not yourselves, for there has been previously prepared a place for every soul of man.

Psalm of Solomon V:4 (3) For no man taketh spoil from a mighty man; 5 Who, then, can take aught of all that Thou hast made, except Thou Thyself givest? 6 (4) For man and his portion (lie) before Thee in the balance; He cannot add to, so as to enlarge, what has been prescribed by Thee.

Secrets of Enoch 23:3 And Pravuil told me: 'All the things 4 that I have told thee, we have written. Sit and write all the souls of mankind, however many of them are born, and the places prepared for them 5 to eternity; for all souls are prepared to eternity, before the formation of the world.' And all 6 double thirty days and thirty nights, and I wrote out all things exactly, and wrote three hundred and sixty-six books.

Secrets of Enoch 50:1 I have put every man's work in writing and none born on earth can remain hidden nor his 2 works remain concealed. I see all things. Now therefore, my children, in patience and meekness spend the number of your days, that you inherit endless life. 3 Endure for the sake of the Lord every wound, every injury, every evil word and attack. 4 If ill-requitals befall you, return them not either to neighbour or enemy, because the Lord will return them for you and be your avenger on the day of great judgement, that there be no avenging here among men.

Ode of Solomon 7:5 He became like me, in order that I might receive Him: He was reckoned like myself in order that I might put Him on; 7 And I trembled not when I saw Him: because He was gracious to me: 8 Like my nature He became that I might learn Him and like my form, that I might not turn back from Him: 9 The Father of knowledge is the word of knowledge: 10 He who created wisdom is wiser than His works: 11 And He who created me when yet I was not knew what I should do when I came into being:

The very details governing how we look are also pre-written

Psalm 139:1 To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me. 2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off. 3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. 4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether. 16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

Matthew 10:30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

Daniel 7:10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.

Revelation 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

What Enoch Wrote from those Books

Christians are familiar with the Book of Life.  That one BOOK is our family registry containing the true names of all the children Father created and Mother Wisdom  birthed on the great 4th Creation Day.  But Enoch copied from the books of our Father "366 books all double" and those books contain all the deeds men will do from the beginning to the end.  I call them Father's "Play Books" for every man's role and script to be performed on the earth-stage throughout time.  He wrote out what Father planned for us to experience both good and evil in “exercise” in STEP-ONE.  In earth's very long DRAMA, God picked which parts to play for every human incarnation.  All men do not have good roles.  Some men are chosen for bad and nasty roles as "vessels for unclean use".  And Scientist-Teacher God determines who will be who in every scene.  Man has absolutely NO CONTROL over this.

2 Timothy 2:20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour. 21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

The Creator is living each man's life for him.  As the Husbandman, He plants the infant spirits in select human wombs to determine which race, nation the children will be born into, the language he will speak, and who will be their parents and family.  All men do is wake up and start crying when they pop out of their earthly mother's womb.  God must "direct the steps" of each human incarnation for the role He chose for him.  A man may think to do something in his mind, but God will cause him to fulfill what He wrote for him.  It is because He is living the life men claim as "me", and because "He dwells in us and walks in us" doing the works we assume we are doing.  Without God a man can do nothing.  We have self-awareness as sentient beings only because Father is sharing a portion of His sensory perceptions with us.  All that happens to each man in his life and role is mutually shared by God.  Without Father, a “man can do nothing”.  

As I stated, all roles are not "good" roles for clean vessels.  Most roles tend to be bad roles by "unclean vessels" for evil use.  These men are given to devils … to be victims for SIN-work.  Preachers need to STOP BLAMING MEN for SIN.  “God has wrought all our works in us” as us, including man's EVIL-ROLE behavior.  He does not BLAME MAN for creating evil behavior in his daily scenarios.  He already claimed responsibility Himself saying, "I form light and create darkness.  I do good and I create evil.  I kill; I make alive; I wound and heal.  I the Lord do all these things".  Furthermore “there can be no evil done in any city and the Lord has not done it”.  Human preachers will have to modify what they preach and quit condemning and judging men for sin as they align themselves with “the Accuser of the brethren”.  God has wrought all our works in us, including the evil part.  If you condemn any man and judge him for damnation, you will be judging God and falsely condemning Him for damnation because He lives in us as us.  He has informed us, “whatever we do or do not do to the least man, we do or do not do it to Him”!  Therefore it is written, “In all their (our) affliction He is afflicted” simultaneously.

Ecclesiastes 1:13 And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.

Isaiah 47:6 I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke.

Revelation 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

Isaiah 63:9 In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.

He CLEARLY TELLS US, “Without me you can do nothing”, John 15:5!  The Holy Spirit to Isaiah proclaims the obvious, “Thou has wrought all our works in us”, Isaiah 26:12!

To accomplish the evil part, He simply allows devils (Babylon) to abuse men according to the nastiness written in their roles.  Consider God’s words with the devil in Job’s trial.  And some human roles are extremely brutal and nasty.  Hitler's role and Al Qaeda bombers come to mind.  There are other very foul roles that happened in human history.  All these things are written in those books God wrote, and Enoch copied.  Welcome to "And the Books Were Opened". We are judged by those Words written in them.

Isaiah 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: 6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Deuteronomy 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. 40 For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.

The Kingdom of Devils are temporary NEGATIVE TOOLS created specifically to DO EVIL WORKS and force men into them as their slaves.  They are tools EMPLOYED BY GOD!  God designed them to originate and promote the DARK, NEGATIVE EVIL.

Genesis 15:13 And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;

Matthew 12:43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. 44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. 45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

Habakkuk 1:4 Therefore the law is slacked, and judgment doth never go forth: for the wicked doth compass about the righteous; therefore wrong judgment proceedeth.

Jude 1:16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Matthew 13:27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares (demons)? 28 He said unto them, An enemy (the devil) hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Proverbs 16:4 The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked (demonic negative tools) for the day of evil.

Isaiah 54:16 Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster (demons) to destroy.

Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Isaiah 10:5 O Assyrian (kingdom of devils), the rod of mine anger, and the staff in their hand is mine indignation. 6 I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil, and to take the prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets. 7 Howbeit he meaneth not so, neither doth his heart think so; but it is in his heart to destroy and cut off nations not a few.

Isaiah 47:5 Sit thou silent, and get thee into darkness, O daughter of the Chaldeans (Babylon): for thou shalt no more be called, The lady of kingdoms. 6 I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke.

Revelation 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: 2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. 3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: 5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. 6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

Revelation 18:1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory. 2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. 3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

Enoch 10:8 And the whole earth has been corrupted 9 through the works that were taught by Azazel: to him ascribe all sin.' And to Gabriel said the Lord: 'Proceed against the bastards and the reprobates, and against the children of fornication: and destroy [the children of fornication and] the children of the Watchers from amongst men:

"The Lord received Abel and his gift with favor; But Cain and his gift the Lord did not receive. Cain was very angry and his face fell. Then the Lord said to Cain, Why are you so angry and cast down? If you do well you are accepted; if not SIN IS A DEMON crouching at the door. It shall be eager for you, and you will be mastered by it", Genesis 4:5-7, New English Bible.

Romans 7:16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good. 17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. 18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing (Matthew 12:43-45): for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not. 19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. 20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin (demons) that dwelleth in me.

And if your thoughts were like Father’s thoughts and your ways were like his ways, you would love all men unconditionally as a “CELL” containing a small piece of God.  And God is the SUM OF ALL HIS PARTS!  It is estimated that He has 7 billion human cells on planet Earth today!  So the idea of getting revenge against someone who wronged you, and rendering evil for evil in payback is evidence of FAILURE TO KNOW GOD!  The person attacked is a BELOVED “CELL” of Father’s life that you have harmed.

Zechariah 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

What we do or do not do to our fellow man, we do or do not do to our Father, God!!
Back to top Go down

God has OPENED His "Play-Books"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reality Rebel :: Discussions :: Proselytizing-
Jump to: