Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Physical tricks & Ladies Defense(s)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

Physical tricks & Ladies Defense(s) Empty
1PostSubject: Physical tricks & Ladies Defense(s)   Physical tricks & Ladies Defense(s) EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 9:54 pm

I'm moving here a serie of posts written in another thread where they where quite off subject.
The original date they were written at is at the beggining of each post.

Last edited by realikyBuilder on Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

2PostSubject: Re: Physical tricks & Ladies Defense(s)   Physical tricks & Ladies Defense(s) EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 9:55 pm

Sun May 07, 2023 3:21 am

The individual called Dagon ( i personally call him Zazon ) seems to stay very close to him ( Sat/Angel 1) and Lady PKiss ( the Yuria's head / Ankares' original body Lady )
to work operational evil on me and the forces of Good .

Another information is that Yuria's own body has logically been attributed to someone else :

it's difficult to determine who has her own body. One possible guess amongst many would be :

Sarah Schwab ( Patrick Sebastien behind )

Physical tricks & Ladies Defense(s) Shwab_11

Last edited by realikyBuilder on Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

3PostSubject: Re: Physical tricks & Ladies Defense(s)   Physical tricks & Ladies Defense(s) EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 9:56 pm

Mon May 15, 2023 7:30 am

Here's a picture of Ultra Lady PKiss' face in case it may be of good use :

don't hesitate to tell me if you have reasons to think it's not her

Physical tricks & Ladies Defense(s) Captur10
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

4PostSubject: Re: Physical tricks & Ladies Defense(s)   Physical tricks & Ladies Defense(s) EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 9:57 pm

Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:55 am

This year i've discovered 2 Ladies i didn't know before, one on Youtube and the other on Facebook :

they're both named Thais wich is quite a rare name as far as i know,
they're both 24, French, they share quite some physical similarity,
and they also have in common that they have caught moderate public attention in their field of activity.
It may be off subject here in this thread, but i'm putting those info on the forum in a hurry :

The reason i'm writting this is that they remember me about a face looking like a fox,
near several blue or purple stars, located above myself, in the Rho Oppiuchi constellation :
before i discovered those Ladies, those stars only evoked me an eventual past visitation or activity of the spirit of Zazon in the constellation.

The Ladies are Lady Hysta, a french international hard techno DJ and Lady Thais d'Escuffon a VERY extreme right wing political activist.
If the man i call Zazon attempt a long and late, blue or violet, prolongation of Human sufferings on Earth using 7th stage physico-mind control,
it is allready a good start to cope with it...

Here's a zoom on the fox looking face near blue or purple ( depending on telescopes ) stars :

Physical tricks & Ladies Defense(s) Violet10
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

5PostSubject: Re: Physical tricks & Ladies Defense(s)   Physical tricks & Ladies Defense(s) EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 9:58 pm

Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:04 am

Improved precision in understanding Hyper Lady DB Ankarez, Ultra Lady Pkiss and Delta Lady Zar ( Ultra Lady Pkiss sister ) :

> Hyper Lady DB Ankarez own body is Delta Lady Zar current body.

> Daniel Balavoine own body is Ultra Lady Pkiss current body, with gender modifications.

> After extensive research during the last 2 monthes i've just found Delta Lady Zar own body :

Physical tricks & Ladies Defense(s) V_paqu10

Additional research needed to find Ultra Lady Pkiss own body....
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

6PostSubject: Re: Physical tricks & Ladies Defense(s)   Physical tricks & Ladies Defense(s) EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 10:00 pm

Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:28 pm

Several simultaneous sources have just confirmed my guess about Lady Pkiss own body being the one of a lady i've codenamed Lady Por.
There's a blizzard of mystery about her and i sense this blizzard is to the advantage not only of us all but of themselves as well....
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

7PostSubject: Re: Physical tricks & Ladies Defense(s)   Physical tricks & Ladies Defense(s) EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 10:02 pm

Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:06 pm

Edit to my #6 :

Defusing the Antares spell and doing joint research efforts with Ultra Lady Pkiss,
has just given us additional understandings and revelations :

> Ultra Lady Pkiss current body is indeed Daniel Balavoine's.
But an appendage i call a scorpion has been added under the belt.  

> The sources in my #6 knew no better than me at the time.
What i thought was Antares own body ( Delta Lady Zar current body ) is Ultra Lady Pkiss own body.
We had the unpleasant surprise to learn that her own body too has an appendage : i would call it a castor...

Last edited by realikyBuilder on Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

8PostSubject: Re: Physical tricks & Ladies Defense(s)   Physical tricks & Ladies Defense(s) EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 10:04 pm

Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:41 am

Edit to my 5 last posts ( #2 to #7 ) :

de-zooming and zooming again more cautiously
on my understandings about physical re-configurations realities,
i realize that the Antares spell has led me into incorrect explanations
about what directly concerns me : Ultra Lady Pkiss physical self and well being.
And according to my last research, she does not seem to have been " re-configurated ".

It's very timely for me to bring up this main correction, and certainely even more timely for her....

( It doesn't mean that it doesn't exist and that it doesn't concern other individuals,
it means i'm not actually in the best perceptual position to make detailed assumptions about this difficult subject....)
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

9PostSubject: Re: Physical tricks & Ladies Defense(s)   Physical tricks & Ladies Defense(s) EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 10:07 pm

Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:07 pm

Correcting my #8 :

Love and Ladies defenses are outstanding....
Just after i wrote my #8 this morning,
i watched for the 2nd time in my life a Twilight Zone episode called " 22 ".

This episode, centered around the mindset and physico-psychic states of a Lady called " Mrs Powell ",
brings a new zoom and de-zoom on the subject of Love and Ladies defense
fully encompassing those i was referring to in my #8, both in depht and in scope....

For these reasons my posts #2 to #8 ( included ) must all stand as they are :
results of tedious, strenuous and progressively compiled psychic research,
done very closely with Ladies DB Ankarez and Lady Pkiss.
Some deviations from reality, alternative research postulates, and the simple questioning of what has been compiled,
can naturally happen in real time, as their defenses are not fixed or linear but highly dynamic.

Picture of Lady Powell :

Physical tricks & Ladies Defense(s) Captur11
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

10PostSubject: Re: Physical tricks & Ladies Defense(s)   Physical tricks & Ladies Defense(s) EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 10:11 pm

Yesterday at 4:28 pm

Major correction of my #9 :

" This episode, centered around the mindset and physico-psychic states of a Lady called " Mrs Powell ",
brings a new zoom and de-zoom on the subject of Love and Ladies defense
fully encompassing those i was referring to in my #8 and #9 , both in depht and in scope.... "

Writting the above, i still hadn't reached the depht of understandings this TZ episode is carrying :
The subjects of Love and Ladies defense are indeed present in this episode, but so are the subjects of corrupting power and worsened witchcraft...

For those reasons i have to stop physically defending Lady DB Antares entirely :
i must keep on limiting myself to doing physico-psychic research and Ladies defense with Lady Pkiss who has choosen her resolve for Love since time immemorial....

As i posted a picture of the main character of the episode, i must balance my illustration with.... a picture of Ultra Lady Pkiss !

Physical tricks & Ladies Defense(s) Lady_p10
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

11PostSubject: Re: Physical tricks & Ladies Defense(s)   Physical tricks & Ladies Defense(s) EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 9:43 pm

Presentely, Antares reaction to my will of getting free from all physical sentimental bonds with her
appears to consist in turning her main physical activity from self-masochism
to joining Zazon and focalize sadism on Lady Pkiss...

A few minutes before i'm writting this, she has even threatenned me of taking Zazon's relay if there is future need to do so...

I have remains of memory from my past life on the astral plane wich indicate she would have allready done so successfully before and elsewhere.
What i'm less certain of is if the present situation ressembles the old one enough for her aggressive anticipation to be either wise or well justified....
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

12PostSubject: Re: Physical tricks & Ladies Defense(s)   Physical tricks & Ladies Defense(s) EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 12:23 am

Hyper Lady DB Ankarez' own evading and shielding efforts
are not always possibly or easily understandable :
this explains some of the doubts and erroneous conclusions in some of my previous post....

If the understandings i reached in the "Handling 7th stage physico-mind control " thread concerning " balls " are correct or nearly correct,
then it's high time for me to bump up an informative content i found in april 2019.

Those information were not obtained or provided to us easily
and are accurate description of " only some " of the features of Hyper Lady DB Ankarez " personalised ball ".

( 1995 :: Arcade ) Viper Phase 1

Physical tricks & Ladies Defense(s) Vpr_p111

https://youtu.be/nOdzI1WDUA8

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

13PostSubject: Re: Physical tricks & Ladies Defense(s)   Physical tricks & Ladies Defense(s) Empty

Back to top Go down

Physical tricks & Ladies Defense(s)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Reality Rebel :: Discussions :: General-