Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings from Colin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Colin

Greetings from Colin Empty
1PostSubject: Greetings from Colin   Greetings from Colin EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 10:56 am

Greetings to all Members

I was a member of the old SpiritRebel forum back in 2006 and had some very interesting discussions with other Members on a variety of topics.

SpiritRebel's contribution to the field that I call "Exogeny" ( = outside the normal) was unique, extremely valuable, but goes largely unrecognized. I think it is something that few people could ever understand, so I don't bother trying to spread it to others unless I think they are able to appreciate it.

The circumstances of the present so-called "pandemic" are passing strange, and require a personal perspective on reality that differs markedly from those of other people, especially of they accept the narrative presented by the MSM (MainStream Media - i.e. TV, newspapers, social media websites and most of the Internet)

I have a large amount of information about this and related matters that I'm very happy to share with anyone interested.
Back to top Go down
regmelocco

2PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Colin   Greetings from Colin EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 9:33 am

Hello to both of you and thank you for inviting me back!

First off, I think of the subject of aliens in a non-materialistic way. As I described in SR's forums, I had had multiple significant dreams in my life at significant points where aliens and even spaceships were involved, still I am inclined to think along SR that this is not physical. Plus to me they always had spirituality, telepathy and healing which bordered along the technical and the mystical. Even my hyperrational grandfather believed that around the 2020-s we would meet aliens - or as he hinted, we might have had them for a while. He was involved in a lot of high level activities and even visited the US on a diplomatic mission in 1946 - he could have gotten hints not only Erich von Daniken's theories 25 years later.
I have seen lots of weird aliens in dreams and out of body experiences but never hostile or malevolent ones, and they all seemed to be way beyond today's average human - not only in intelligence but also in some aspects of spirituality. For a while I believed they could physically exist on Earth.

That said, one of these nights I was told by my usual Guiding voices that Covid was the work of aliens here. So according to Colin's "translation" the causes are in the astral. I would say we may interpret these phenomena slightly differently but something

While this pandemic went on, I stopped contacts with a number of people because of disreputable conspiracy theories. (I am on Face but under a false name with a false birthdate). The odd thing is that it is perfectly explainable by science including the climate trouble. Which we may not survive.

Permafrost is on the melt, people in droughts next to wildlife zones start eating stuff they never had... Recipes for disaster. Scientists say there may be a number of other viruses coming and it is sheer luck that it hasn't happened yet.

I got shots and while I had some aftereffects, I think most of the antivax propaganda is BS, from chips to Gates and back - from Russia with love. Plus I use zappers and homeopathy...
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

3PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Colin   Greetings from Colin EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 4:17 am

I had not seen your message here until today.

From my researches on UFOs and aliens i've never seen evidences that we've been visited by physical aliens :
so i naturally believe that beings and things that look otherworldly are psychical phenomenon like we have while we dream.

Reg did you have conversations with SR where he mentionned "the last days" where looming with
a NATURAL plague that would kill 80% of the Earthly population ?

To me he said this could get worse with nuclear or bio-warfare and the Covid seems to be bio-warfare,
NOT the natural plague of the last days that i'm still waiting for....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

4PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Colin   Greetings from Colin Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Colin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Reality Rebel :: Group Business :: Welcomes & Introductions-