Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ALL Children Exist Before God at ALL TIMES

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
goodnewsinc

ALL Children Exist Before God at ALL TIMES Empty
1PostSubject: ALL Children Exist Before God at ALL TIMES   ALL Children Exist Before God at ALL TIMES EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 1:14 pm

All “TIME” Stands (Exists) Before Him at Once

All “TIME” Stands (Exists) Before Him at Once

HEADLINE: (“Time stands still”)

Enoch 81:1 And he said unto me: 'Observe, Enoch, these heavenly tablets, And read what is written thereon, And mark every individual fact.' 2 And I observed the heavenly tablets, and read everything which was written (thereon) and understood everything, and read the book of all the deeds of mankind, and of all the children of flesh 3 that shall be upon the earth to the remotest generations. And forthwith I blessed the great Lord the King of glory for ever, in that He has made all the works of the world, And I extolled the Lord because of His patience, And blessed Him because of the children of men. 4 And after that I said: 'Blessed is the man who dies in righteousness and goodness, Concerning whom there is no book of unrighteousness written, And against whom no day of judgement shall be found.'

Secrets of Enoch 65: 6 When all creation visible and invisible, as the Lord created it, shall end, then every man goes 7 to the great judgement, and then all time shall perish, and the years, and thence forward there will be neither months nor days nor hours, they will be stuck together and will not be counted. 8 There will be one aeon, and all the righteous who shall escape the Lord's great judgement, shall be collected in the great aeon, for the righteous the great aeon will begin, and they will 9 live eternally, and then too there will be amongst them neither labour, nor sickness, nor humiliation, nor anxiety, nor need, nor violence, nor night, nor darkness, but great light. 10 And they shall have a great indestructible wall, and a paradise bright and incorruptible, for all corruptible things shall pass away, and there will be eternal life.

As you know God created His children as “time”! We are the years, days, weeks, months and seasons of TIME, Genesis 1:14-19. Each son-sun and daughter-moon couplet is equal to ONE DAY of “spiritual time”. From our HEADLINE Enoch saw and read all the events that would happen to God’s children in all the generations that come down to STEP-ONE and face-off with demonic prisoners in the bottomless pit, 2 Esdras 7:1-15. Individual human beings are born on Earth. Then they fulfill or go through whatever is called for in their earthly-role and script, Psalms 139:16-18.

Odes of Solomon 7: 11 And He who created me when yet I was not knew what I should do when I came into being: 12 Wherefore He pitied me in His abundant grace: and granted me to ask from Him and to receive from His sacrifice: 13 Because He it is that is incorrupt, the fulness of the ages and the Father of them.

Psalms of Solomon 5: 6 (4) For man and his portion (lie) before Thee in the balance; He cannot add to, so as to enlarge, what has been prescribed by Thee. O God,

The trauma they must experience with devils is spelled out in the Heavenly tablets, which are the Playwright’s collection of roles and events designed for the children, Ecclesiastes 1:13, Roams 8:18-23. So when God plants “a span of time” (handful of infant spirits) in the clay fields of planet Earth, He causes the children to fulfill what is written for them in their designated roles and scripts. This is called the daily history of the world. Enoch read the entire history of man on planet Earth in Enoch 81:1-4. But in Secrets of Enoch 65, Creator Father-God draws up all the generations of time (His children), and they STAND before Him, Acts 10:9-16, 28, Matthew 13:24-30. I have described Father-God as the “Master of Time and Space”. Here (in Enoch 65) all generations of children that He and Mother thought to create are observed as mature angels STANDING before our Parents and ready to celebrate Family Reunion.

The truth be told, Father created all children just like Him, Wisdom of Solomon 2:22-24. We are eternal replicas (pairs) of their (Mom and Dad’s) glory. We have all been ALIVE since our birth on the 4th Creation Day. Jesus informed us that no one is “dead” in the way men imagine death to be. “All the children live unto God”! Luke 20:37-38. Since God’s children are all IMMORTAL and we all LIVE UNTO GOD at once (simultaneously), let us locate where we ALL CAN BE FOUND at this very moment as I type.

1. All previous generations of mankind that came down and were removed from the pit of hell are the Heavenly Hosts of angels doing their thing in Heaven TODAY. Ezra saw their rise as a “the man that rose up from the sea”, 2 Esdras 13. What happened to them when they entered Paradise for STEP TWO is recounted in 2 Esdras 2:38-47.

2. Another group of children are the collection (generations) of infant spirits in the “chamber of stars” awaiting transfer to a human wombs on earth. These numbers are the “time remaining of devil’s stay of execution”. When all the children in the nursery are emptied from it, the event of execution of devils for their crimes will commence.

3. All human beings on planet Earth at any one time is the population of concern because devils are at war with all of them. They know we are God’s offspring (Acts 17:24-28) and to get back at God for damning them, they must do as much harm to man as they can. It is estimated that there are approximately 7-billion humans on Earth right now.

From this, you see that ALL TIME EXISTS ALIVE before the Master of Space and Time in a Continuum. The children exist as 1) infant living spirits in the “chamber of stars”, 2) as the total population of mankind inhabiting planet Earth, and 3) as mature angels who make up the massive Heavenly Hosts. LIFE never ends. It cannot end because “the gift is eternal life”, Romans 5:18, 6:23! If you want to see WHY God compared our numbers to the stars of the cosmos and the grains of sand on the seashore, you will have to ADD UP THE TOTALS of spirit children found in all 3 (three) places listed above. No one can do that because no one can see them all individually and then tally the numbers. I know someone who can see us all AT ONCE! We “ALL LIVE UNTO HIM” as Jesus declared! From our position down here in the pit of hell with demons stuck to us like flies on dung, there is a VAST DISTANCE OF SPACE between planet Earth and God’s Throne, Luke 16:22-26. When men die on Earth, the “SAVIOR-TEAM” are doing their thing. Father-God gives Jesus a list of names and numbers to call every 24 hours. When Jesus calls those names from the Family Registry (BOOK OF LIFE), only the recipient having each name will hear it. The Father then draws that REDEEMED spirit offspring to Paradise to participate in STEP-TWO. This is the only way any person can be SAVED. This is not what blind men in churches and religions teach men! But Jesus has told us, “I AM THE WAY, the truth and the life! No man comes to the Father except by me”! Your belonging to man’s churches, your baptism by men, your payment of tithes and offerings, your confession of your sins to men, your church attendance … has nothing to do with your salvation. That man-made GARBAGE is not what gets a man SAVED! When Jesus gets to your name and number as it appears on his daily list and HE CALLS THAT NAME … you will fly away and be SAVED! When men on earth see men dying (in their IGNORANCE), Father flies them up through the VAST DISTANCE OF SPACE to “continue” living eternally. You can see where He gets the title, “Master of the Space-Time Continuum”. No man is dead and no spirit offspring has ever died in the way men think of death. We just RISE UP and CONTINUE as we meet and greet new Family members around Father’s Throne. Father God Himself is so IMMENSE that WE ALL EXIST INSIDE HIM. The Milky Way Galaxy, planet Earth and the bottomless pit prison of hell for devils are located in his left foot area, Isaiah 66:1. Paradise is far up in His Head-quarters. So what do you think of your Father-God now??

Devils never understood all the secrets about LIFE.

Enoch 16:3 "You have been in heaven, but all the mysteries had not yet been revealed to you, and you knew worthless ones, and these in the hardness of your hearts you have made known to the women, and through these mysteries women and men work much evil on earth." 4 Say to them therefore: "You have no peace." '

This entire document is one of the “secrets of LIFE” that devils did not know. Life does not END. It CONTINUES upstairs in the CONTINUUM of Paradise. Before devils were kicked out of Heaven, they understood what the Creator called “worthless secrets”. But Lucifer and Babylon are extremely arrogant and filled with hubris and vanity. They assumed that they are wise enough to engage with God over possession of men sojourning through their prison-house. But it is the consummation of time in the END that must be the focus of one’s thinking. Nothing will happen to demons as long as men exist down here with them. But two allegories explain what happens in the END-TIME!
Matthew 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Revelation 14:14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle. 15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe. 16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

Isaiah 24:1 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof. 3 The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken this word.

The removal of mankind from Satan's prison means "TIME IS UP"! God will then rain fire down upon them and make them disappear in the fire!

Daniel 9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

Isaiah 14:21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities. 22 For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD.

Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Psalms 37:10 For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.

The END RESULT of the consummation is no more Kingdom of Darkness down here; no more will the pit-prison of hell exist; no more will planet Earth be found orbiting the sun. It will be Enoch 65-time! “All time (children) will be stuck together”. This means we will all be unified as ONE FAMILY in love, joy, peace and righteousness forever more!

John 17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; 21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. 22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: 23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. 24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world
Back to top Go down

ALL Children Exist Before God at ALL TIMES
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reality Rebel :: Discussions :: Proselytizing-
Jump to: