Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Coming of the Lord

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
goodnewsinc

The Coming of the Lord Empty
1PostSubject: The Coming of the Lord   The Coming of the Lord EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 7:45 am

The Coming of the Lord

Exactly WHAT does that mean to you? Consider this:

God can say HE LIVES THE LIFE FOR AND WITH EACH HUMAN INCARNATION SIMULTANEOUSLY. He is the only “LIVING ONE”! Life emanates from Him! He said, “I will dwell in then and walk in them”, 2 Corinthians 6:16. “In all our afflictions, He is afflicted”, Isaiah 63:6! And “whatever we do or do not do to any man, we do or do not do to Him” personally, Matthew 25:41-45. Furthermore it is written, “Thou hast wrought all our works in us”, Isaiah 26:12. That is because God is sharing His life with each child as He teaches us what life is all about. This is one GREAT SHOCK to demons! Whatever they did to any man, it was a personal assault on Father-God. This may be an ASTONISHING SHOCK to men, too. NO ONE CAN LIE TO GOD about anything. He is both a victim and a Witness to everything done to any and all men by both man and devil.

This being true, Father-God NEVER LEFT US AT ALL! He is with us all every step we take and every breath we breathe. You didn’t hear me, did you?! READ that sentence again with your eyes OPEN! And since He is already in us, what does “the coming of the Lord” refer to? What does, “Behold I stand at the door and knock” mean, when He is “IN YOU” living your life for you, as you? Jesus also said, “Lo I am with you always even to the end of the world”. What does Jesus mean by those Words? And what does “the coming of the son of man” really mean? It means “the spirit of man returns to God who gave it”, Ecclesiastes 12:7, and Luke 15:20-24. Actually that was a very fast answer. Before I could finish typing the question, the answer was in my head. This is possible because Father-God is my “HEAD”!

Ode of Solomon 1:1 The Lord is on my head like a crown, and I shall not be without Him. 2 They wove for me a crown of truth, and it caused thy branches to bud in me. 3 For it is not like a withered crown which buddeth not: but thou livest upon my head, and thou hast blossomed upon my head. 4 Thy fruits are full-grown and perfect, they are full of thy salvation.

Human beings have a problem. We cannot comprehend the depth and breadth of immortality. We cannot conceive mentally that invisible and visible things co-exist one with the other. Men assume that the “visible matter” is “real” and is all that counts. But a man is a two component being.

Secrets of Enoch 30:10 I conceived a cunning saying to say, I created man from invisible and from visible nature, of both are his death and life and image, the knows speech like some created thing, small in greatness 11 and again great in smallness, and I placed him on earth, a second angel, honourable, great 12 and glorious, and I appointed him as ruler to rule on earth and to have my wisdom, and there was none like him of earth of all my existing creatures.

God took a living spirit (invisible) offspring (1) and planted it in a (2) visible clay casement called a human body and locked His offspring in it with its light turned off. This became “man”. Man’s mental capacity is diminished even though the spirit offspring has the capacity to grasp Heavenly things at Father’s will. In the flesh we are called “second angels” (by God) in immature form. When we are more mature and our time on earth expires, Father draws us to Heaven to participate in STEP-TWO in Paradise, 2 Esdras 7:1-15, Romans 8:18-23. There He turns on our light and we shine like the sun! Matthew 13:43, Hebrews 12:22-24. This has always been the PLAN from the beginning.

We also live in two time zones. Men have great difficulty coming to grips with the “timelessness” of eternity in God, even though we live inside His Person. We are accustomed to time in 24-hour increments. But that is how time is measured in Satan’s prison-chamber. The constellations provide demons with a countdown clock as their stay of execution winds down to the scheduled moment of execution. God had a big surprise waiting on them. The real “time” of significance are His children, Genesis 1:14. One male/female pair is one day of “spirit time”. Devils will be imprisoned in the pit of hell until Father-God empties all the infant spirits from His “chamber of stars”, and all the children have been placed on earth in their designated generation. The LAST-DAY SON-SUN is the END OF TIME. The only way to tell his presence is by his publication of the everlasting gospel in which Father tells all the secrets and mysteries men have striven to learn ever since we came to this world. God gave us a clue to this man’s ID:

Revelation 10:9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey. 10 And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter. 11 And he said unto me, Thou (John, the last-day son-sun) must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

Father opens the SEALS ON THE BOOK for His lastborn son, named John. John is “the least” male person He removed from Mother Wisdom’s womb on the Great 4th Creation Day. He and his female twin have the two highest birth numbers among the children. Together (sun-moon) they are the “last day” realistically and spiritually.

Now let us consider what “the coming of the Lord” means in light of “TODAY’S” understanding. Father-God is always with us. “WE” exist as spirit “cell containers” of His LIFE! Down here on Earth, He teaches us what life is all about as He undergoes the same experiences each man receives daily. Go to the top of this page and review the first paragraph. What “the coming of the Lord” refers to is when Father awakens a child to teach him higher and greater things. God has come many times to many children in various generations to upgrade their thinking to higher levels. When “He comes”, He uses angelic teachers that we sometimes call guardian angels and “holy spirit” guides.

Isaiah 30:21 And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

Do not be surprised if the voice is female!

Proverbs 9:1 Wisdom hath builded her house, she hath hewn out her seven pillars: 2 She hath killed her beasts; she hath mingled her wine; she hath also furnished her table. 3 She hath sent forth her maidens: she crieth upon the highest places of the city, 4 Whoso is simple, let him turn in hither: as for him that wanteth understanding, she saith to him, 5 Come, eat of my bread, and drink of the wine which I have mingled. 6 Forsake the foolish, and live; and go in the way of understanding.

One task they have is to explain the Word and share their light with us. They are sent by Father-God and they share what He wants us to have. You can get the gist of this from Jesus’ “parable of the talents”. They help us increase our light by convincing us to accept true “light” other men possess and add it to out own repertoire. This is how one talent can become ten or more. When God comes to check on our growth-progress, those who have mastered what they have already will be given more. Understanding is like constructing a building. Bricks are cemented along the foundation one at a time, layer upon layer. Eventually the first floor will appear. This process will continue in that manner until all the planned levels are constructed. I like to think of the Holy City of Heaven (New Jerusalem) as Twelve Heavens or worlds, one on top of another like a twelve-story building. God has divided understanding of His Light and PLANS into many (scriptural) pieces like a jigsaw puzzle. He salted them down on earth in different generations and in different languages. If you want to SEE the full picture and UNDERSTAND what He is doing … He has to fit the Word-pieces (scriptures) together in their proper order. And ONLY FATHER-GOD knows the proper order of His Words for a correct and complete picture, Psalms 50:16-21.

You will also recall that Jesus said, “Lo, I am with you always even to the end of the world”. You might ask, “How can that be when he went up to the Throne”? Through Father-God, Jesus is with us too, because He and Father are “one”. Father did give him ALL POWER. They both can come and sup with you! John 14:23. He also knocks on the door of our minds as “thoughts that keep entering our minds to make us reason”, Isaiah 1:18. Their repetition is like a “knock”. When we ponder the reasoning and mull it over, we drop ideas that prove to be errors (darkness). We find a place in our thinking where the new light fits in, Proverbs 4:18. That way we get a clearer picture of truth and the will of God. Light will always cancel darkness, and what we believe will be modified for the better. Consider the “parable of the ten virgins”. That is what it means.

I know that we have imagined a WRONG PICTURE of what “the coming the Lord” means. I have seen the drawings men have painted and the photos in Bibles I have bought. Since both Father-God and Jesus are with us already, what do you suppose the “coming of the son of man” means? You will notice that “son” is spelled with a lower-case “s” compared with a capital “S”, a reference for Jesus. In Aramaic or Hebrew language there is no capital “S”. Redactors and translators did that in English language translations because they thought is referred to Jesus. The truth is, that quotation is really about the “sons of men”, who return to Heaven when Jesus calls them by their true name. In Heaven they are the “elements” of the Heavenly SON-SUN collective as we fill out our volume around the Throne. Everyday the BODY of the Heavenly SON grows wider and fuller as “the saints go marching in”. Jesus will not come down here. But we will go up there. You do remember the parable of the prodigal son, don’t you? The Father did not go down to the Earth to retrieve him, but He drew him upstairs to the Throne where He is. Consider also the direction in which the “sheet” traveled in Peter’s vision. After the voice told him for the 3rd time , “Do not call what God has cleansed common or unclean” the entire sheet with all those animals on it ASCENDED BACK (UP) TO HEAVEN WHERE IT CAME FROM! Acts 10:9-16, and 28. Also all the animals in Noah’s ark were saved! This also helps explain the animal reference in Peter’s vision. We know it means MEN with little or no understanding, Psalms 49:20. So that is what the “coming of the sons of men” refers to. Here is how Isaiah saw this:

Isaiah 60:1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. 2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. 3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising. 4 Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side. 5 Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee. 6 The multitude of camels shall cover thee, the dromedaries of Midian and Ephah; all they from Sheba shall come: they shall bring gold and incense; and they shall shew forth the praises of the LORD. 7 All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto thee, the rams of Nebaioth shall minister unto thee: they shall come up with acceptance on mine altar, and I will glorify the house of my glory.

Isaiah 66:18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory. 19 And I will set a sign among them, and I will send those that escape of them unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal, and Javan, to the isles afar off, that have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory; and they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles. 20 And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the LORD, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD. 21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD. 22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. 23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD

The entire population of mankind will be removed from planet Earth suddenly (i.e., “animals on a sheet”). Most of them will ascend as “prodigal sons” to prepare to meet our Father. Fire will then rain down upon the bottomless pit and the earth to destroy both from God’s positive creations, Isaiah 24:1-3, 19-22, Isaiah 14:12, 21-22, Psalms 37:10.
Back to top Go down

The Coming of the Lord
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1