Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Riddle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
goodnewsinc

A New Riddle Empty
1PostSubject: A New Riddle   A New Riddle EmptyMon May 22, 2017 12:09 pm

New Riddle

YOU, and I am speaking to and about YOU! Any you, who may be reading these words… YOU are the Master of Space and time. Days, years, generations, every moment in history is nothing g to you. Everything stands before you together as a single moment. You see every event before it happens! You have power to dictate and control what happens before it happens and to manage it while it happens. You have flung a family of monsters down into your dungeon. They hate you for doing this. To get revenge against you, they attack your children in every generation that you see. They force them to commit the same kinds of acts that you punished them for doing. They, the convicts and the captives, are slandering your name, and questioning your fairness and integrity. They are asking for proof of your justice and righteousness. They demand that you do the same thing to your children that you did to them! What do you do? How do you resolve this problem they present to you? Do you judge your family the same way that you judged them, so that you can be deemed fair and impartial by a family of convicts that you have damned? How do you resolve the glory of your name that they continue to sully and blaspheme before your face?

OK! You are now in the same position and place as God. What can you do to preserve your family, dignify your great name and honor, and render a just response to the convicts you confined to the pit of hell …. And SAVE YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WITHOUT THE LOSS OF ONE CREATED CHILD? This is on YOU ,,, NOW!! But know this, If you destroy one child, you will have a MAJOR PROBLEM with their Mother and lose peace of mind forever. Like I said, THIS IS ON YOU! Come up with YOUR answer! How do you resolve this problem staring back at you through all the generations of time? The monsters are waiting on YOUR ANSWER, too. What do you say? And you must do it all “TODAY” because that is all there is at this very moment or any moment in time! Do not be afraid to share your thoughts. I am just curious to see what YOU THINK would be a rightful resolution to this dilemma. And don’t take all day coming up with your response!
Back to top Go down
goodnewsinc

A New Riddle Empty
2PostSubject: Re: A New Riddle   A New Riddle EmptyTue May 23, 2017 5:02 am

Answer to the New Riddle

No one seems to want to touch this! Okay, folks! I will tell you the answer to the riddle. God picked a CHAMPION Son and pitted him against the powers of darkness at the time of His choosing. If devils can overcome him, they will be spared from execution and allowed to continue existing. If Jesus falls before them, all of mankind will remain slaves to devils as long as men are born on earth. Jesus was God's “NEW CLEAR WEAPON”. If Jesus wins, “he will take away the sins of the world” charged to mankind. He told devils in advance what he planned to do WHEN THEY LOSE! He warned them, "If you lift me up from the Earth, I will DRAW ALL MEN UNTO ME. He that comes to me I will in no wise cast out. All that are in the graves will hear my voice. All my sheep hear my voice! I know them and they follow me. I am come to give them eternal life and to give it more abundantly, and they shall never perish. My Father gave me a command that I should lose nothing. Jesus was the “ACE” Father kept in secret until about 2000 yrs. ago.  He placed him in Mary's womb.  The rest is history.  Devils' hatred of Jesus was so intense that after the chief priests caught him, they could not stand to look at his face. They demanded that he be crucified despite the fact that Jesus STRICTLY WARNED THEM ABOUT WHAT HE WILL DO with "ALL POWER IS IN MY HANDS"!  So Jesus is the ANSWER, who satisfies all the concerns Father has with devils.  His CHAMPION HAS BEEN GIVEN ALL HIS BROTHERS AND SISTERS as his personal treasure, inheritance and "pay check".  By his blood, all the sins men commit in all generations are PURGED (erased and forgotten). With Jesus at His side, no charges of sin against men in any generation are heard in the Heavenly Court. The Lamb who took away the sins of the world sits on God's Throne as the “Living Witness” before all Heaven that men are CLEAN through his Word and the spilling of his blood.  NOW all he has to do is “call the FAMILY ROLL”.  All the children with those UNIQUE NAMES Father gave us at the beginning fly swiftly to the Throne to stand before him and Father-God.  He cannot and will not lose one sheep, because that is contrary to Father's will. And only God’s will is done on Earth as it is in Heaven!  Beside that Mother demands that all Her children return to Her side as Her beloved Family.  So the answer to the riddle is not a secret.  His earthly name is JESUS!  I know you have all heard about him!!
Back to top Go down

A New Riddle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reality Rebel :: Discussions :: Proselytizing-
Jump to: