Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Devils Can't Stand Me!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
goodnewsinc

Devils Can't Stand Me! Empty
1PostSubject: Devils Can't Stand Me!   Devils Can't Stand Me! EmptyTue May 02, 2017 2:59 pm

Why Are Devils Mad at Me?!

John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. 26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. 28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

This makes Jesus a FANTASTIC GRAVE ROBBER! No graves or tombs contain the spirit of a single human being! Jesus claimed them all as his personal TREASURE, Malachi 3:6, 17, Psalms 2:6-8. All the forces of devils had an opportunity to STOP HIM on Calvary's hill, but they failed to do so. He warned them before they took action of what he will do if they "strung him up"! John 12:32. Devils gambled and lost! So DO NOT BE ANGRY AT ME BECAUSE "not one soul of mankind is left behind at the point of death". You demons took the risk and you could not hold Jesus down. Now Jesus is UPSTAIRS claiming all men as HIS PERSONAL TREASURE as fast as they take their last breath! You brought this upon yourselves. Now you are angry with me for mocking YOU because YOU GOOFED UP!! Thank you, Jesus!

All devils are a bunch of CHUMPS and WIMPS, that lose every soul they thought they had, because Jesus reigns on Father’s Throne!

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Can one demon hold a man down in the pit of hell after Jesus calls his name? Can a legion of devils prevent a man from RISING UPWARD after he hears Jesus call his TRUE NAME? The answer to both questions is, “NO”! If you believe that Jesus rose up with “all power is given unto me”, them you should understand why NO MAN CAN BE LOST!

John 6:39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

Hosea 13:14 I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.

Aren’t you glad that Jesus faithfully KEEPS EVERY COMMAND FATHER GIVES HIM? All those so-called sinners who passed away were received as “prodigal sons” UPSTAIRS by God Himself, Luke 15:20-32. I don’t care if this FACT makes devils “mad enough to spit nails”! I don’t care if your favorite preacher is upset by these WORDS. God CANNOT LIE and JESUS MUST KEEP HIS COMMANDS! Let God’s CHURCH say, “Amen”!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Was9guQJ-0g
Back to top Go down

Devils Can't Stand Me!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1