Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who Is Judging Who?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
goodnewsinc

Who Is Judging Who? Empty
1PostSubject: Who Is Judging Who?   Who Is Judging Who? EmptyMon May 01, 2017 8:37 am

Who Is Judging Who?

God will not judge mankind, neither will Jesus judge a single human being.

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

John 8:15 Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.

Can this be TRUE? Does Jesus "KNOW" what he is talking about? Is he LYING about himself and prevaricating on our Father? The kingdom of devils on the other hand have judged mankind and condemned us to be burned in hell-fire with them. What does the Supreme Judge have to say about their action?

Psalms 37:32 The wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him. 33 The LORD will not leave him in his hand, nor condemn him when he is judged.

Luke 9:51 And it came to pass, when the time was come that he should be received up, he stedfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem, 52 And sent messengers before his face: and they went, and entered into a village of the Samaritans, to make ready for him. 53 And they did not receive him, because his face was as though he would go to Jerusalem. 54 And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? 55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. 56 For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.

John 17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

John 16:8 And when he (the Comforter) is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

Go ahead and sing that song, "Oh, How I Love Jesus" and don't forget your "First love"! Cut and paste this post and keep it with your sacred things. You can comfort all those who have been taught lies about the LOVE OF THE FATHER AND SON! OK! You can sing, "How Great Thou Art" to our Father!!

Do you have FAITH in Jesus the “size of a mustard seed”? Can you take Jesus at his Word"?! Do you TRUST IN GOD, that He will deliver you from the "legal weapons of our enemy"? Ephesians 6:12, Psalms 50:16-19. Do you believe the COURT WEAPONS of devils formed against men shall prosper?

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Is the prophet Isaiah being honest with us? Nevertheless every Sunday you will hear "ACCUSERS of the Brethren" and their ministers, 2 Corinthians 11:13-15, condemn and convict your fellowman to death in hellfire along with them. Churches have become demonic "court houses" where devils judge and damn men right before your eyes!

What can we say about all this …. Who Is Judging Who?

God will not judge mankind, neither will Jesus judge a single human being.

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

John 8:15 Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.

Can this be TRUE? Does Jesus "KNOW" what he is talking about? Is he LYING about himself and prevaricating on our Father? The kingdom of devils on the other hand have judged mankind and condemned us to be burned in hell-fire with them. What does the Supreme Judge have to say about their action?

Psalms 37:32 The wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him. 33 The LORD will not leave him in his hand, nor condemn him when he is judged.

Luke 9:51 And it came to pass, when the time was come that he should be received up, he stedfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem, 52 And sent messengers before his face: and they went, and entered into a village of the Samaritans, to make ready for him. 53 And they did not receive him, because his face was as though he would go to Jerusalem. 54 And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? 55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. 56 For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.

John 17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

John 16:8 And when he (the Comforter) is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

Go ahead and sing that song, "Oh, How I Love Jesus" and don't forget your "First love"! Cut and paste this post and keep it with your sacred things. You can comfort all those who have been taught lies about the LOVE OF THE FATHER AND SON! OK! You can sing, "How Great Thou Art" to our Father!!

Do you have FAITH in Jesus the “size of a mustard seed”? Can you take Jesus at his Word"?! Do you TRUST IN GOD, that He will deliver you from the "legal weapons of our enemy"? Ephesians 6:12, Psalms 50:16-19. Do you believe the COURT WEAPONS of devils formed against men shall prosper?

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Is the prophet Isaiah being honest with us? Nevertheless every Sunday you will hear "ACCUSERS of the Brethren" and their ministers, 2 Corinthians 11:13-15, condemn and convict your fellowman to death in hellfire along with them. Churches have become demonic "court houses" where devils judge and damn men right before your eyes!

What can we say about all this …. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnvg0OtupuI
Back to top Go down

Who Is Judging Who?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reality Rebel :: Discussions :: Proselytizing-
Jump to: