Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Dogs Go to Heaven

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
goodnewsinc

All Dogs Go to Heaven Empty
1PostSubject: All Dogs Go to Heaven   All Dogs Go to Heaven EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 9:15 am

What About Spot and Frisky?

You might want to know who is Spot and Frisky?  When I was a kid, we had pets that we grew to love very much.  My sisters had cats and they gave them names.  I imagine we were a typical family and our natures are the same for every man.  We actually loved our pets as “members of our family”!  I know people are like that.  Some buy medical insurance for their pets and have them fitted with info chips so that, if their pet is lost, a vet can find the chip and read the information with the address of the pet owner. And the pet can then be returned home.  I also know some pet owners love their pet so much that photos of them are taken and included in family albums.  Another owner had his pet stuffed by a taxidermist to keep it with him after the pet died.  Speaking of death, we have all wondered what happens to animals when they die.  We all “hope” that our beloved pet will not just disappear and be lost forever.  I know you have heard the line, “all dogs go to heaven”!  You might have scoffed at that notion or totally ignored it as an “impossible” idea.  As you know this is the END TIME and Father said He will reveal all things at this time.  Get ready for some “GOOD NEWS” about the fate of your beloved pet that died during your lifetime.  So tell me, do you BELIEVE JESUS?  

Mark 10:18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

The Creator loves YOUR PETS!  And guess what?  All dogs do go to Heaven along with birds, fish, lions, bears, hyenas, and gorillas.  They all return to the One who gave them LIFE!  So if you love God, give Him an “Amen” NOW!!  He created animals to be wonders and “play-things” to entertain His children!  I am reminded of the Wisdom of Solomon.

Ecclesiastes 3:14 I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

Believe it!  Creator-God is a MARVELOUS Father who takes His work seriously.  He has provided each pair with its own star-world “home” as a gift.  Other star-planets are storage places containing raw materials for construction purposes.  Each pair is tasked with making his home-world a habitable place.  I remember writing about the “hostile environments” presented by the stars and planets that I learned about from NASA reports on space explorations by satellites gathering info during fly-bys and continuing orbits.  Our interest was not keen for many of us about the fate of animals because we never thought the salvation of animals was rational.  Our lack of real concern makes the SURPRISE credible and refreshing!

I also remarked about how God can show you light “staring you in your face” and you just cannot see it.  The truth is the Light-Giver must open your eyes to see what He wants you to see.

Do you remember Jesus’ declaration:

John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

The corollary also applies with regard to animals.
“No ANIMAL hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the ANIMALS created for man which are in heaven”.

You might say, “John, you are adding to the scriptures and that is wrong”!  My response to you is, “Are you sure that I am adding to the scriptures!  How many do you know”!  Paul taught us to “prove all things” by the scriptures.  Are you ready?  Let’s do it!!

Mother Earth is called that because from the resources on this planet God created all forms of four-footed animals, creeping and slithering things.  He also created the birds that fly and fish-life in the sea.  So the Earth serves as a “womb” for all flesh-bearing creatures.

Secrets of Enoch 30:7 On the fifth day I commanded the sea, that it should bring forth fishes, and feathered birds of many varieties, and all animals creeping over the earth, going forth over the earth on four legs, and soaring in the air, male sex and female, and every soul breathing the spirit of life.

Secrets of Enoch 58:1 'Listen to me, my children, today. In those days when the Lord came down on to earth for Adam's sake, and visited all his creatures, which he created himself, after all 2 these he created Adam, and the Lord called all the beasts of the earth, all the reptiles, and all the birds that soar in the air, and brought them all before the face of our father Adam. And Adam gave the names to all things living 3 on earth. And the Lord appointed him ruler over all, and subjected to him all things under his hands, and made them dumb and made them dull (lit. deaf) that they be commanded of man, and be in subjection and obedience to him. Thus also the Lord created every man lord over all his possessions. 4 The Lord will not judge a single soul of beast for man's sake, but adjudges the souls of men to 5 their beasts in this world; for men have a special place. And as every soul of man is according to 6 number, similarly beasts will not perish, nor all souls of beasts which the Lord created, till the great judgement, and they will accuse man, if he feed them ill.

Secrets of Enoch 59:1 Whoever defiles the soul of beast, defiles his own soul. 2 For man brings clean animals to make sacrifice for sin, that he may have cure of his soul. And if they bring for sacrifice clean animals, and birds, man has cure, he cures his soul. 3 All is given you for food, bind it by the four feet, that is to make good the cure, he cures his soul. 4 But whoever kills beast without wound, kills his own soul and defiles his own flesh. 5 And he who does any beast any injury whatsoever, in secret, it is evil practice, and he defiles his own soul.

Now here is the rub.

Acts 10:11 And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth: 12 Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air. 13 And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat. 14 But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean. 15 And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common. 16 This was done thrice: and the vessel was received up again into heaven.

CLEARLY we see “ANIMALS” descending on a sheet to the Earth and their place of “origin is Heaven”.  That is because the Creator’s Throne and residence is in that place.  On the 5th creation day Creator God executed His PLAN to give us “pets” and play-things to inhabit our personal home-worlds when we make them a habitable place.  You will have to build and landscape your own land masses, forests grasslands and parks for your own home world.  When you and your twin-mate get the job done, God will give you the pets and “wild-life” you will need for an attractive home your brothers and sisters might want to visit!  From Adam’s days “mother earth” has replicated very many beasts to live on our home-worlds.  Giving them relatively short life-times have helped increase their reproduction.

Tell me students, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SHEET after the voice finished speaking to Peter?  Where did the sheet RETURN?

Isaiah 11:5 And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins. 6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. 7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. 8 And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den. 9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

So you see, the statement that, “all dogs go to Heaven” is really TRUE to the delight of all pet owners.  Our dogs, Spot and Frisky, are not gone forever.  They are UPSTAIRS in doggie heaven waiting to be placed in someone’s home-world.  The names they had on earth will be moot.  The new owners can name them whatever they please once they receive them as their property.  For years people have asked me about “what happens to our pets”.  I could not answer them with any confidence, and I always evaded AND AVOIDED those questions.  But not any more!  God Himself has answered these questions for our benefit.  Your beloved pets did not just die and disappear forever, because some preacher told you “they have no soul”.  God is a Spirit and all LIFE-FORMS exhibit life because they possess His spirit.  So tell all of your friends what a wonderful blessing God has revealed to you “TODAY” for your comfort regarding your four-footed family members. “Mans’ best friend” was also created to exist forever.  Ecclesiastes 3:14, apples to every Rover, Fido, Trixy and Bruno.  They are all UPSTAIRS waiting on YOU to prepare them a place in your home-world.  Give Creator-God an “Amen” and a hand clap!  He does ALL THINGS WELL!  Consider this document a personal blessing for you and all those with whom you share it!

Let us PRAISE HIM! ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2T1csHUgF4
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

All Dogs Go to Heaven Empty
2PostSubject: Re: All Dogs Go to Heaven   All Dogs Go to Heaven EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 5:02 am

The same evidence that supports a "heaven" where human souls spend time before reincarnating also the idea that "lower" animals do the same. This evidence includes people's memories of their experiences between lives, near death experiences, and telepathic messages received from the spirit world (channeling). Encounters with the souls of pets and other animals are quite common in all of these.

Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com

All Dogs Go to Heaven
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1