Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TODAY is a Great Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
goodnewsinc

TODAY is a Great Day Empty
1PostSubject: TODAY is a Great Day   TODAY is a Great Day EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 4:12 pm

TODAY

HEADLINE

Genesis 1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: 15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. 16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. 17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, 18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.

YOU NEED TO FIX YOUR MIND ON IMMORTALITY! Father-God is IMMORTAL! And He made us just like Him! YOU have been alive, but unconscious in the “chamber of stars” all throughout most of human history on Earth. What God has FIXED (CREATED IMMORTAL) cannot be undone or reversed by any power or philosophy. You have the capacity to project your mind this way!

Ecclesiastes 3:14 I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

Malachi 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Isaiah 43:13 Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?

Isaiah 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Some of you have given very little thought, if any, about YOUR BIRTHRIGHT AND EVERLASTING HERITAGE from Creator-God. You were created IMMORTAL and you stay IMMORTAL, no matter what you experience in STEP-ONE of God’s TWO-STEP assize. You need to try and focus your mind on what seems unimaginable to you. You have been alive ever since you were birthed as an infant spirit on the great 4th Creation Day. The only One who can tell YOU about YOU is your Creator, Father-God. Devils and men have imagined a pack of lies about you and your destiny! You see from the HEADLINE that God made us to be “TIME” on Earth. The movement of the stars, sun, and moon with respect to one another measures TIME in this world. God is a Spirit and so are the STARS walking around on planet Earth as “men”. Our movements determine “spiritual TIME” on planet Earth. As you know God is One Everlasting Day. In Daniel He is called “the Ancient of Days” (earthly days) because His light never goes down or turn off. With Father-God everything is TODAY. Time as we know it is IRRELEVANT! I want YOU TO BEGIN THINKING LIKE THE IMMORTAL BEING THAT YOU ARE … because that is the Highest TRUTH about your heritage. YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ALIVE! You are just consciously awake and aware of it as you live TODAY.

TODAY it is morning time in Heaven. The morning SON-SUN is creeping up above the horizon in the East of Heaven. As you know “We are a Kingdom of Light”. SON-SUN rise refers to the HUGE NUMBERS of GOD’S CHILDREN that have RISEN as LIVING SPIRITS and are PERFECTED IN STEP-TWO. Consider how our Family forms a circle around Father-God. The volume of the SON-SUN is not full. It is partly RISEN. There are about 7 billion Family members on Earth walking around in clay bodies. And there are still some infant spirits in the “chamber of stars” still awaiting the “Husbandman” to plant them in the clay fields (human wombs) on Earth. The SON-SUN will be fully RISEN when all the children complete the process. What I want you to do is to UNDERSTAND what SUNRISE in Heaven really means. When we fill out our numbers and are in place around Father’s Throne, then from a distance WE WILL LOOK JUST LIKE A PHOTO OF THE SUN taken by NASA. We will BLAZE! It will be a full DAYLIGHT in Heaven when it happens TODAY. So when I speak of our Father and what He is doing I can speak of it ALWAYS IN PRESENT TENSE. Please keep that in mind when you read the “GOOD NEWS”. You will also need to FORGET thinking like the average human being thinks. Our glory is IMMORTAL and beyond the comprehension of the human mind. So when Jesus said “If you believe in me, you will never die”, he told you the truth. We are “living spirits” stuck in clay costumes for our roles played in this life. The clay body is mortal and it can die. But you are a spirit child of God and as such YOU CANNOT DIE. However before we rise, we must be REMOVED (“circumcised”) from the clay. This has been described as reaping the wheat fields and sacrificing sheep for offerings to God. In the Old Testament, this is called the Daily Sacrifice under the Old Covenant. Actually it is the 24-hour human death toll all over the planet. While some spirits RISE, the Father plants more infant spirits in human wombs. This is how Enoch saw us surrounding the Throne with Father-God! This is in FULL SON-SUN RISE on the first SON-SUN DAY morning!

Secrets of Enoch 65:6 When all creation visible and invisible, as the Lord created it, shall end, then every man goes 7 to the great judgement, and then all time shall perish, and the years, and thence forward there will be neither months nor days nor hours, they will be stuck together and will not be counted. 8 There will be one aeon, and all the righteous who shall escape the Lord's great judgement, shall be collected in the great aeon, for the righteous the great aeon will begin, and they will 9 live eternally, and then too there will be amongst them neither labour, nor sickness, nor humiliation, nor anxiety, nor need, nor violence, nor night, nor darkness, but great light. 10 And they shall have a great indestructible wall, and a paradise bright and incorruptible, for all corruptible things shall pass away, and there will be eternal life.

That is the moment I am so looking forward to experience. What a joy to KNOW THAT the WHOLE FAMILY is TOGETHER in MATURITY for the very first time. It is happening TODAY and this morning. I will meet you there and introduce myself to you by my true name (when He tells me what it is). And I will see your TRUE FACE and you will see mine the way Father created us to look forever. We will bond as brothers and sisters in our HUGE FAMILY and then meet and greet the others until we know them ALL personally! I wanted to see what our FAMILY looks like from a distance. I know that we are all bright lights shining with the brightness of the sun. So He told me to check out a photo of the sun taken by NASA. All the children are “elements” of the sun and standing together around Father, that is EXACTLY HOW WE WILL LOOK! And that folks is the early morning news of TODAY!
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

TODAY is a Great Day Empty
2PostSubject: Re: TODAY is a Great Day   TODAY is a Great Day EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 8:01 pm

IMO, both "time" and "space" are illusions created by the mind of the observer, and so is the idea that a "creator" has to pre-exist what is created.

When the particles commonly called "matter" move, we measure the distance they travel in terms of "space" and the speed of their motion in terms of "time". The observer's impression of their position in real time is called "the creation", so it's logical to call their motion to this point "the act of creation". But this does NOT support the idea that an identifiable "creator" was involved in the process.
Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com

TODAY is a Great Day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1