Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Come Off the Cross, O Son of God

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
goodnewsinc

Come Off the Cross, O Son of God Empty
1PostSubject: Come Off the Cross, O Son of God   Come Off the Cross, O Son of God EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 6:37 am

Physician Heal Yourself

HEADLINE

Luke 4:23 And he said unto them, Ye will surely say unto me this proverb, Physician, heal thyself: whatsoever we have heard done in Capernaum, do also here in thy country.

Who is the “Great Physician”? The answer to that question should be obvious. It is our Father, Creator-God. God makes and has made all things. If they break, He can fix them. He has incorporated “self-healing” for minor breakages in men and animals. For example, if a flesh and blood bearing animal or man gets a minor cut, it will heal on its own in a few days. If a bone in a limb is broken, you can get it straightened out and placed in a cast, and it will also heal itself and become strong again. But for BIG and severe breakage and damage to the body, they cannot be fixed except by modern medical and surgical techniques. If the doctor is skilled, the repair job will be almost as good as before. But in severe physical damage to the body and in cases where medical service is not available the body will die, meaning the living spirit inside it will be removed, Psalms 22:27-29. In our HEADLINE we see where Jesus said those Words to the crowds hearing him. This is because a part of his ministry was to show the power of the Father by healing certain SELECT people chosen by the Father. All this was to build and maintain FAITH in God and in the Son of God, and to get men to TRUST in the power of God to help His children who believe in Him. So Jesus went around “healing the people and casting out devils”. He knew part of his task was to suffer persecution and to die on a cross as the Atonement Lamb of God. He also knew he would be mocked by devils speaking through the mouths of the people in the crowds. Some would surely say, “If you are the Son of God, come down from that cross and save yourself”! This is also where the line “Physician heal thyself” enters the drama.

Enough of how that statement applies to the role of Jesus Christ. We have learned very recently about our Father, Creator-God. He told us that, “He created us in His image and likeness”. This means He has a HEADQUARTERS, which is where the SEAT of His POWER resides in the form that He chose so we can see Him. That of course is the HIGHEST HEAVEN where the GREAT LIGHT is found. He also informed us that He is so BIG that what we see as “space”, the constellations, and the cosmos are just His INSIDES. Now you understand WHY it is written that “no man can see God”. He is just TOO VAST! Now let us consider what God said to us, “Heaven is my Throne and the Earth is my footstool”:

Isaiah 66:1 Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?

And since WE are His image and likeness, I understand more about the work of God as He describes Himself. He has two legs with feet. I understand that Heaven has been described as Father’s right hand. And planet Earth is in God’s left foot. You see from the above scripture Father says, “Earth is my footstool”. When the devil was drop-kicked out of the Highest Place”, he was thrown down into Father’s dungeon where he awaits execution. Now we know the location of “hell” with respect to Father’s GREATER BODY!

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Jesus himself spoke to and preached to the devils imprisoned in hell!

1 Peter 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: 19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison; 20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

Jude 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Men reading the scriptures have had “a hell of a time” understanding the Word of God because they “do not have a clue about hell”, what it is and where it is. Hell is a specially designed prison-chamber made to hold devils in place until Father executes them. But the thoughts of men have been manipulated into gross error by literature like “Dante’s Inferno”, which describes the poet’s description of hell. We know Jesus was sent to hell and spoke to demons. He was sent to planet Earth and devils were all over the people and the animals on it. They also spoke to him though the mouth of the people especially when they were afraid Jesus would cast them out of men they possessed. You will observe that Jesus did not perform his ministry from deep holes and caves beneath the ground. So Dante’s description of the layers or divisions of hell are complete fantasy and bogus. Jesus spoke to devils where they are, namely, in and on the people in living on the land.

You can get an idea of what the “bottomless-pit prison” complex looks like from two analogies.

1. The Hebrew people became slaves in the Ancient Egypt. Pharaoh gave “Goshen” to the children of Israel as their dwelling place. In this description, the nation of Egypt and “house of bondage” is like hell where the Hebrew children suffered torture and enslavement. However, the planet Earth symbolizes “Goshen” where all of mankind dwell. God gave this planet to mankind for a dwelling place and a STAGE where all humankind face off against NEGATIVE demonic “testing tools”. This is STEP-ONE of His TWO STEP assize.

2. Hell is a special place designed as a prison to hold and contain convicted evil spirits until He disposes of them. God is so massively IMMENSE that all we know to be His creations, exist INSIDE OF HIM. HELL is a prison-complex inside Father’s left foot! We live in the Milky Way Galaxy and planet Earth orbits the sun spiraling around it every 365 days.

No one prior to the 21st Century could have possible imagined what hell really is. Man just recently landed on the moon. And no one before the 1960’s would have believed that was possible. So only at a time when man has the capacity to understand, could God “show us hell” in the invisible things. Modern sci-fi movies have provided a visual graphic analogy so we can SEE HELL as it really is in the INVISIBLE realm. Planet Earth orbits the sun in a circular or elliptical path. It can be pictured as a “wormhole” through which the plant rotates like a spaceship around the sun. This path is cylindrical and it allows Earth to move around unimpeded.

We see Jesus born in the land of Israel on Earth and completing his ministry as the planet Earth (Goshen) zoomed through the “wormhole”. In this analogy planet Earth is moving in a fixed orbital path defined by the “wormhole”. This “wormhole” and cylindrical path is all HELL for devils. They are cursed to fall in never ending circles unless they are fortunate enough to grab and hold onto a flesh bearing body as planet Earth comes zooming past them. God has cursed devils from setting foot on the land mass. They pass right through it. If there is an animal, bird, fish, or man within grabbing range of their short arms, when Earth zooms through its orbit, a falling demon will be lucky, if it can grab one of them and hold on tightly to break his fall. From this description, you can understand why Father described His judgment to Ezra in the manner that He did. (I might also add, today is the first time I have completely understood Father’s description of His judgment to Ezra). So you see, He is teaching me also as I write! Look at this:

II Esdras 5:41 I said, 'But surely, lord, your promise is to those who are alive at the end. What is to be the fate of those who lived before us, or of ourselves, or of those who come after us?' 42 He said to me, 'I will compare the judgement to a circle: the latest will not be too late, nor the earliest too early.' 43 To this I replied, 'Could you not have made all men, past, present, and future, at one and the same time? Then you could have held your assize 44 with less delay.'

That “judgment circle” is a description of HELL into which devils fell from the height of Heaven. It is part of the invisible world men cannot see except by the graphic description of the “wormhole”. When I first read the text in Ezra, I saw it as a letter symbol, “O”, a graphic describing the judgment. But it is a real circle describing the confinement path through which devils fall in never-ending circles. As devils fall, they hope the Earth will pass by in the area of the wormhole through which they are falling. If they cannot take advantage of a lucky grab as the planet passes, it will take another 365 days until they get another opportunity.

Isaiah 8:21 And they shall pass through it, hardly bestead and hungry: and it shall come to pass, that when they shall be hungry, they shall fret themselves, and curse their king and their God, and look upward. 22 And they shall look unto the earth; and behold trouble and darkness, dimness of anguish; and they shall be driven to darkness.

So now we know where HELL is, since we all EXIST inside Father’s BODY. He upholds everything in its place. This ASSIZE where we are being “tested” in STEP ONE is inside Father’s left foot! Now let us take another look at our HEADLINE. Creator-God is the Great Physician. There is a sickness, a disease, happening in His left foot! Devils are like tumors, cancer cells, harmful bacteria and viruses that are damaging His Body Cells of individual men, constituting the populations of mankind in all generations. As you know Father dwells in each human incarnation. A man’s human body is “God’s personal temple in whom He dwells and walks”, 2 Corinthians 6:16. So when the people around the cross shouted to Jesus, “If you are the Son of God, Come down from that cross and save yourself”, they were actually challenging Father-God to “heal yourself”!

Matthew 25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

John 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

God has shown us that He is not one to back down from a challenge from devils. All you have to do is consider the Book of Job and all the challenges devils made to God about Job. God let devils do their thing to him and then saved him. God also let devils do their thing to Jesus and He lifted him off that cross and placed him on his Throne. Devils have also challenged Father-God over the status of each human incarnation that He planted in the clay in every generation of mankind. We know WHO “the Potter” is, and we know what the potter in Jeremiah’s time did to the MARRED vessels that displeased him! He made them over again!

Jeremiah 18:2 Arise, and go down to the potter's house, and there I will cause thee to hear my words. 3 Then I went down to the potter's house, and, behold, he wrought a work on the wheels. 4 And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it. 5 Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying, 6 O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the LORD. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel.

Malachi 3:1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts. 2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap: 3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness. 4 Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the LORD, as in the days of old, and as in former years. 17 And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

Devils have challenged Creator-God! “We will mess up (MAR) everyone you plant down here and make you LOSE ALL OF THEM”! Oh, boy! What a mistake!! You DO NOT CHALLENGE FATHER-GOD and tell Him YOU WILL MAKE HIM LOSE HIS CHILDREN! So how do you suppose this argument will END?

This is the END Father showed, Isaiah:

Isaiah 66:18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory. 20 And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the LORD, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD. 21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD. 22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. 23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

And this is what Father-God told Enoch in the beginning:

Enoch 10:15 And destroy all the spirits of the reprobate and the children of the Watchers, because 16 they have wronged mankind. Destroy all wrong from the face of the earth and let every evil work come to an end: and let the plant of righteousness and truth appear: and it shall prove a blessing; the works of righteousness and truth shall be planted in truth and joy for evermore. 18 And then shall the whole earth be tilled in righteousness, and shall all be planted with trees and 19 be full of blessing. And all desirable trees shall be planted on it, and they shall plant vines on it: and the vine which they plant thereon shall yield wine in abundance, and as for all the seed which is sown thereon each measure (of it) shall bear a thousand, and each measure of olives shall yield 20 ten presses of oil. And cleanse thou the earth from all oppression, and from all unrighteousness, and from all sin, and from all godlessness: and all the uncleanness that is wrought upon the earth 21 destroy from off the earth. And all the children of men shall become righteous, and all nations 22 shall offer adoration and shall praise Me, and all shall worship Me. And the earth shall be cleansed from all defilement, and from all sin, and from all punishment, and from all torment, and I will never again send (them) upon it from generation to generation and for ever.

So WHO knows the future, and who is right? Is it demons, or God?!!
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

Come Off the Cross, O Son of God Empty
2PostSubject: Re: Come Off the Cross, O Son of God   Come Off the Cross, O Son of God EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 10:56 am

When I was channeling the "War in Heaven" book, my Guides put special emphasis on the maxim, "As above, so below. As below, so above." Most people possess a soul that linked with their physical body shortly before or after birth and will re-enter the disembodied state upon physical death. If an existing soul doesn't incarnate, a new soul is created as the child grows up. So the cycle of birth and death is just as natural as the cycle of the earthly, and just as easy to understand.
Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com

Come Off the Cross, O Son of God
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reality Rebel :: Discussions :: Proselytizing-
Jump to: