Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

John Is Also a LIAR

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
goodnewsinc

John Is Also a LIAR Empty
1PostSubject: John Is Also a LIAR   John Is Also a LIAR EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 6:32 am

John is a LIAR

HEADLINE

Ecclesiastes 3:14 I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

How many of you believe that? Or …did Solomon just tell us a LIE? Did Wisdom tell Solomon to pen those Words? What do YOU THINK?! I will give you a moment to gather your thoughts on this scripture. Now … Are you ready to discuss this?

It is written, “whatsoever God does, IT IS FOREVER”. Can that be TRUE according to the “wisdom of man”?

Here is something God did. He created billions and billions of “holy seed” children EXACTLY LIKE HIM in NATURE and WAYS. Each child has his own UNIQUE NUMBER. All have UNIQUE NAMES and UNIQUE FACIAL FEATURES differentiating them from all others

We were BORN IN HEAVEN on the Great 4th Creation Day as IMMORTAL INFANT SPIRITS …. JUST LIKE HIM!! After bringing 12 pairs to full maturity as bright angels, God stored the remainder of us in His “nursery chamber of stars”. They are for planting down in the bottomless pit in their respective generations. This is STEP-ONE of God’s assize for them.

It is clear that male human beings can produce millions of sperm in seminal fluid. A person told me that human beings are not the “body of God collectively” walking around on earth as God in the flesh. He told me that he read where God is “in three persons”, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Therefore, I have to be WRONG by saying Father God divided His life into billions and billions of “star-children” to be planted in clay costumes on Earth. I responded to his allegation with, John 17:20-24, and Ephesians 4:4-6. LIGHT can only enter where there is an opening for it. But some people have demonic bushel baskets (crowns of thorns) on their heads and refuse to take them off. AND IF MAN IS HIS IMAGE AND LIKENESS and man can produce millions and millions of human sperm, TELL ME WHY does this guy not see that God also created His entire FAMILY AT ONCE in the beginning.

Psalms 147:4 He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names.

Psalms 40:26 “Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by numbers; he calleth them all by names, by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.”

Genesis 22:15 And the angel of the LORD called unto Abraham out of heaven the second time, 16 And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son: 17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;

John 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

You cannot FORCE LIGHT inside a darkened mind. The same complete number of stars God created gave birth to on the 4th Creation Day WILL STILL BE WITH HIM IN THE END. Their TOTAL NUMBER CAN NEVER CHANGE.

II Esdras 2:25 Be calm, my people; for your time of rest shall come. Care for your children like a good nurse, and train them to walk without falling. 26 Of my servants whom I have given you not one shall be lost; I will demand 27 them back from among your number. Do not be anxious when the time of trouble and hardship comes; others shall lament and be sad, but you shall 28 have happiness and plenty. All nations shall envy you, but shall be powerless against you, says the Lord. 29, 30 'My power shall protect you, and save your sons from hell. Be joyful, 31 mother, you and your sons, for I will come to your rescue. Remember your children who sleep in the grave; I will bring them up from the depths of the earth, and show mercy to them; for I am merciful, says the Lord 32 Almighty. Cherish your children until I come, and proclaim my mercy to them; for my favour flows abundantly from springs that will never run dry.' 36 I bear witness openly to 37 my Saviour. It is he whom the Lord has appointed; receive him and be joyful, giving thanks to the One who has summoned you to the heavenly 38 realms. Rise, stand up, and see the whole company of those who bear the 39 Lord's mark and sit at his table. They have moved out of the shadow of this 40 world and have received shining robes from the Lord. Receive, O Zion your full number, and close the roll of those arrayed in white who have 41 faithfully kept the law of the Lord. The number of your sons whom you so long desired is now complete. Pray that the Lord's kingdom may come, so that your people, whom he summoned when the world began, may be set apart as his own.'

No, no! said the Serpent …

Don’t buy that! We will wreck God’s family and destroy huge numbers of His children. Have you not read that the Dragon’s tail drew a third of the stars of God, threw them down to the ground, stamped on them and broke them into pieces”? Solomon is lying to you! Listen to our ministers and they will tell you how we defeat God’s will. You will learn how we can “add to God’s Word and take much from it”!

2 Corinthians 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

So despite what Ezra wrote, and let alone Isaiah’s writings, 2:1-6, 25:6-8, 66:18, 21-22, YOU MUST BELIEVE the preachers we set up. If that damned John tells you to believe what Jesus said, John 12:32, 5:25-28, 10:28, Matthew 18:14, reject him too, because he is weird. “Demons do have power, and we plan to take out most of God’s children”, said the pathetic, naked prisoners who cannot stand on the earth’s surface without falling through it. That HEADLINE has to be a lie! So don’t believe it”! Did not Lucifer tell you, “We will rise above the stars of God and be like the Most High”, Isaiah 14:13-14?! John, Solomon, Isaiah and Jesus are deceivers! “Where is Jesus? We killed him over 2000 years ago”!

That DAMNED LYING JOHN

This A--HOLE has told you that “God made man in His image and likeness”. He said it means, “as spirits, you have GOD’S IMMORTAL spirit-DNA likeness as your heritage and birthright”! “You know that cannot be true, because common sense tells you, men do not shine like the sun. And if men are immortal, why do they die?! Don’t believe John, because you can’t tell what he’s been smoking! He’s high on some “weird weed”!! We already know that GOD CANNOT DIE. But men die all the time. Even Jesus died, and closely as it is kept, it is rumored that some of his followers stole the body and hid it. Do you see men rising and flying away in hospitals and emergency rooms where many die? The answer is, “No”! Perhaps a lot of you, Christians, have been “strongly deluded to believe a lie”.

What we have here is a dissertation showing two sides of the argument that men face. Did Solomon LIE to us in the HEADLINE text? You also have to consider the work and power of God. If He creates something one way and SEALS it as such, can an external non-Godly source (demons with no power) change it into something different. Can they invalidate one jot and tittle of His Word, Matthew 5:18?! Solomon said “nothing can be put to it and nothing can be taken from it”. But look at what valiant demons have done to men in all generations. Adam and Eve were overcome, and all of their posterity throughout time have also been conquered. Show us one man who has no SIN?? “No man is good” and Jesus said that himself! In the Revelations it tells you all those with sin were cast in the like of fire with demons. You cannot EXCLUDE MEN when scriptures say plainly that “men” were burned with them. Where does that leave that LYING ASS, John?? Surely you can see that John is a LIAR and well trained in the art of lying by us! John claims that only the bodies of men were burned with the Earth in the END. Dead bodies are defined as “clay with the spirits removed” and they will not be taken to Heaven.

James 2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

Ecclesiastes 4:2 Wherefore I praised the dead which are already dead more than the living which are yet alive. 3 Yea, better is he than both they, which hath not yet been, who hath not seen the evil work that is done under the sun.

1 Corinthians 15:42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: 43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power: 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

There will be plenty of human bodies left on Earth when God REMOVES the entire population of mankind living in the absolute END. You know “flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of Heaven”. So Father God will “circumcise” the last generation of men at once … and very suddenly! Human bodies like so many cocoons will be left in place. The spirits of men will all be taken to the “Delivery Room” in Paradise for further STEP-TWO processing. Have you ever seen a butterfly return to its discarded cocoon once it flies away? No! So I say to devils, “So what, if you read where the bodies of men were seen burning in the lake of fire”? God will burn this Earth and every demon imprisoned down here until they completely disappear from this place in space. We simply cannot take human bodies with us which are made of the ground that Father cursed after SIN, Genesis 3:17! To all you gainsaying devils, I do not give a flip about what you read in the Book of Revelation. The Word of God is SEALED from you, and you have NO POWER TO UNDERSTAND IT!

Psalms 50:16 But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth? 17 Seeing thou hatest instruction, and castest my words behind thee. 18 When thou sawest a thief, then thou consentedst with him, and hast been partaker with adulterers. 19 Thou givest thy mouth to evil, and thy tongue frameth deceit. 20 Thou sittest and speakest against thy brother; thou slanderest thine own mother's son. 21 These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes.

Closely observe whose Word this is, and WHO is doing this work! “I will reprove thee, and set them in order (My Words and also My children) before thine eyes”. So how do you recriminate against the Supreme Judge Himself, when you are no more than a bunch of very short, naked, convict-demons with no power to stand alone! You have had thousands of years to find a way out of the bottomless-pit to escape execution. You failed! So here you are waiting on execution and the fire!
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

John Is Also a LIAR Empty
2PostSubject: Re: John Is Also a LIAR   John Is Also a LIAR EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 8:01 am

IMO, realizing that we have human intelligence and free will automatically makes us part of the agency that directs the evolutionary process the universe is using to create itself. This realization also reminds us that we have a responsibility for making constructive use of this knowledge.
Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com

John Is Also a LIAR
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reality Rebel :: Discussions :: Proselytizing-
Jump to: