Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What a blessing ....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
goodnewsinc

What a blessing .... Empty
1PostSubject: What a blessing ....   What a blessing .... EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 11:05 am

Blessed Are the Dead

HEADLINE:

Revelation 14:13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

Now why do you suppose those Words are written? Men are afraid of dying! Is God pulling your leg with that statement? (The answer to that question is, “Yes”!) Think about that for a moment. Next question: “Are YOU afraid of dying”?? God already knows the answer to that regarding YOU!! You will observe that the HEADLINE refers to the “dead which die in the Lord”. That is the qualifier for the recipients of that blessing.

Surprise, people! That qualifier applies to ALL HUMAN BEINGS! There is no other way to die for man except “IN THE LORD”

2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Isaiah 46:3 Hearken unto me, O house of Jacob, and all the remnant of the house of Israel, which are borne by me from the belly, which are carried from the womb: 4 And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.

Psalms 22:27 All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the LORD: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee. 28 For the kingdom is the LORD'S: and he is the governor among the nations. 29 All they that be fat upon earth shall eat and worship: all they that go down to the dust shall bow before him: and none can keep alive his own soul. 30 A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation. 31 They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness unto a people that shall be born, that he hath done this.

Matthew 25:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Whatever we do or do not do to any man, we do or do not do to God! Why? Because the human body is God's holy temple and clearly HE IS IN US! If you kill a man for any reason, YOU ARE KILLING GOD as He is seated in that human temple. ALL MEN DIE IN THE LORD and He pulls the trigger that results in human death. When your name and number is next on the Family Roll (Book of Life), Father will have Jesus call your TRUE NAME. You will then LOSE YOUR RAIMENT OF SKIN and Father will lift you to Paradise to participate in STEP-TWO. Understand WHO HAS THE KEYS OF DEATH, HELL, AND THE GRAVE!

Revelation 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Deuteronomy 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. 40 For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.

Observe CLOSELY that He says, "I live forever". That Wording applies to all the billions and billions of "cells" (children) created from "His LIFE substance", whatever that may be. He has no intention of destroying one son or daughter to satisfy devils' lust for revenge against Him for damning all of them!

Enoch 68:2 And on that day Michael answered Raphael and said: 'The power of the spirit transports and makes me to tremble because of the severity of the judgement of the secrets, the judgement of the angels: who can endure the severe judgement which has been executed, and before 3 which they melt away? 'And Michael answered again, and said to Raphael: 'Who is he whose heart is not softened concerning it, and whose reins are not troubled by this word of judgement 4 (that) has gone forth upon them because of those who have thus led them out? 'And it came to pass when he stood before the Lord of Spirits, Michael said thus to Raphael: 'I will not take their part under the eye of the Lord; for the Lord of Spirits has been angry with them because they do 5 as if they were the Lord. Therefore all that is hidden shall come upon them for ever and ever; for neither angel nor man shall have his portion (in it), but alone they have received their judgement for ever and ever.'

Psalms 90:10 The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

Hebrews 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, 23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

Ecclesiastes 4:2 Wherefore I praised the dead which are already dead more than the living which are yet alive. 3 Yea, better is he than both they, which hath not yet been, who hath not seen the evil work that is done under the sun.

All men, who die for whatever reason it happens, “DIE IN THE LORD”! After all God is us and in us sharing his life with us. We are created IMMORTAL and our status undergoes NO CHANGE because Father stuffed us in clay envelopes (human bodies) in Satan’s prison house. Created IMMORTAL on the 4th Creation day? YOU STAY IMMORTAL “TODAY”!

Ecclesiastes 3:14 I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

Malachi 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed. 17 And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

From Isaiah 46, we have this Word, “I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you”.

I don’t know about you, but I was born in a “delivery room” at St. Mary’s Mercy Hospital in Gary, IN on September 7, 1943 at 3:53 AM. Jesus told us we “must be born again to enter the Kingdom of Heaven”. Well, you can call Paradise Father’s “delivery room”! There men, who have lost their raiment of skin, are renewed in garments of light that shine with Heavenly brightness and glory.

Matthew 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Gravestones are indicators that the bodies in them gave rise to those who have ATTAINED THE VICTORY or death, grave, and hell! They all are “born of the spirit” as newly REDEEMED angels. They have become the TRUE WORSHIPERS of God in true Spirit-form.

John 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. 24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

II Baruch 51:3 Also (as for) the glory of those who have now been justified in My law, who have had understanding in their life, and who have planted in their heart the root of wisdom, then their splendour shall be glorified in changes, and the form of their face shall be turned into the light of their beauty, that they may be able to acquire and receive the world which does not die, which is then promised to 4 them. For over this above all shall those who come then lament, that they rejected My law, and stopped 5 their ears that they might not hear wisdom or receive understanding. When therefore they (demons) see those, over whom they are now exalted (children of men), (but) who shall then be exalted and glorified more than they, they shall respectively be transformed, the latter (spirits of men) into the splendour of angels, and the former (demons) shall yet 6 more waste away in wonder at the visions and in the beholding of the forms. For they shall first behold and afterwards depart to be tormented. 7 But those who have been saved by their works. And to whom the law has been now a hope, And understanding an expectation, And wisdom a confidence, Shall wonders appear in their time. 8 For they shall behold the world which is now invisible to them, And they shall behold the time which is now hidden from them: 9 And time shall no longer age them. 10 For in the heights of that world shall they dwell, And they shall be made like unto the angels, And be made equal to the stars, And they shall be changed into every form they desire, From beauty into loveliness, And from light into the splendour of glory. 11 For there shall be spread before them the extents of Paradise, and there shall be shown to them the beauty of the majesty of the living creatures which are beneath the throne, and all the armies of the angels, who [are now held fast by My word, lest they should appear, and] are held fast by a 12 command, that they may stand in their places till their advent comes. Moreover, there shall then be 13 excellency in the righteous surpassing that in the angels. For the first shall receive the last, those whom they were expecting, and the last those of whom they used to hear that they had passed away. 14 For they have been delivered from this world of tribulation, And laid down the burden of anguish. 15 For what then have men lost their life, And for what have those who were on the earth exchanged their soul?

Therefore “blessed are the dead” among mankind! They have been “circumcised” and delivered by Father-God to His “delivery room” of Paradise!

Now I want Walter Hawkins to tell you more about what is going to happen to every one of us very shortly!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROkBbeQ4DvY
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

What a blessing .... Empty
2PostSubject: Re: What a blessing ....   What a blessing .... EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 10:34 am

As a Spiritualist, I see birth and death being the two faces of a single coin. When a soul leaves the physical body, it is immediately "born" into a new life in the Spirit World. And when it later reincarnates, its associates on the Other Side see this as a death of sorts.
Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com

What a blessing ....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reality Rebel :: Discussions :: Proselytizing-
Jump to: