Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brand New Clothes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
goodnewsinc

Brand New Clothes Empty
1PostSubject: Brand New Clothes   Brand New Clothes EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 11:26 am

A “Change in Raiment” Is Coming …

You do remember that pop song Dionne Warwick made famous, “Don’t Make Me Over”, don’t you?! Well you cannot sing that to Father God, the Clay Master. You can say like Tramaine Hawkins sang, “A Change Has Come Over Me” once it happens. But it is not the kind of change that she had in mind in this life. You will get the “Enoch treatment”. What is “that”, you ask? READ ON, my friend!

Father–God is a Spirit, and so are all His offspring Acts 17:24-28. He desires that His children worship Him in spirit-form in the way He created us. To do that, men on planet Earth MUST BE “CIRCUMCISED” to remove the clay garment of flesh and blood, which cannot RISE and ENTER Heaven.

Revelation 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with (REDEEMED spirits of) men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

Revelation 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

Joel 2:13 And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the LORD your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil.

John 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. 24 God is a Spirit: and THEY THAT WORSHIP HIM MUST WORSHIP HIM IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH.

You know Father-God will have His way. So you get ready to lose the clay. Paradise comes on resurrection day!

1 Corinthians 15:42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: 43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power: 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. 45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

Luke 15:21 And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son. 22 But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet: 24 For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.

Ode of Solomon 11:9 And I was enriched by His bounty, and I forsook the folly which is diffused over the earth; and I stripped it off and cast it from me: 10 And the Lord renewed me in His raiment, and possessed me by His light, and from above He gave me rest in incorruption;

Ode of solomon 25:8 And I was clothed with the covering of thy Spirit, and thou didst remove from me my raiment of skin;

Secrets of Enoch 22: And the Lord said to his servants tempting them: 'Let Enoch stand before my face into 7 eternity,' and the glorious ones bowed down to the Lord, and said: 'Let Enoch go according to Thy word.' 8 And the Lord said to Michael: 'Go and take Enoch from out his earthly garments, and anoint him with my sweet ointment, and put him into the garments of My glory.' 9 And Michael did thus, as the Lord told him. He anointed me, and dressed me, and the appearance of that ointment is more than the great light, and his ointment is like sweet dew, and its 10 smell mild, shining like the sun's ray, and I looked at myself, and was like one of his glorious ones.

To all of you who thought “you have been born again in this life”, YOU HAVE NOT BEEN BORN AGAIN! That is childish thought by those who “play church” on Earth, Luke 7:32, 1 Corinthians 13:9-11. But you will be “BORN AGAIN” when you CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES! You must “lose your raiment of skin” and “put on the best robe” which is your garment of LIGHT. This does not happen on planet Earth. This happens in Paradise, the famous “Barn of Heaven”!

Matthew 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
Back to top Go down

Brand New Clothes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reality Rebel :: Discussions :: Proselytizing-
Jump to: