Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus have a twin brother?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DennisTate

Did Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus have a twin brother? Empty
1PostSubject: Did Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus have a twin brother?   Did Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus have a twin brother? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 1:05 pm

Since reading a fascinating near death experience account I now believe that yes..... Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus had a twin.

Here is Thomas..... hearing Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus teach:

Quote :
Page 196:
Then, speaking to all of us, he said, “When you meet together, let not one of you be always the great one, the speaker or the teacher or the prophet. Each time you meet, draw lots to see who should speak and who should read and who should perform the sacred duties. For you are all children of the one Father, and you have all received the breathing in of the Spirit according to your capacity.”

“You, who would be truly great, be the servant of all, yet not in such a way as to make a show of your servanthood. Rather, show yourself humble by being willing to take the public tasks as well as the menial tasks. So there will be no menials and no great ones among you, but you will each have a measure of humility and a measure of greatness.”

“Neither must you say, ‘this task is for a man, that for a woman; this task is for a slave, that for the freeborn; this task is for the rich, that for the poor.’ Rather, share all tasks equally so that all may grow equally in the spiritual life. God, who sees all things, will assign to each the task which is appropriate.” (Bruce F. MacDonald Ph. D.)

www.thomastwin.com/
Back to top Go down
DennisTate

2PostSubject: Re: Did Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus have a twin brother?   Did Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus have a twin brother? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 1:08 pm

The details about the family life of Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus in this book are fascinating! (This should get you curious)!

Quote :
Thomas Twin page 194:
One day, when we were in Jerusalem, the Pharisees and others who lived only by the letter of the law, brought before Yeshua a woman who was beautiful and, having been caught in the act of adultery, had been stripped to the waist to reveal her shame to others.

“The Law of Moses tells us that those caught in adultery should be stoned to death. This woman we caught in the very act and her shame is revealed. Should we stone her?”

"Yeshua looked at the woman crouched on the ground with her nakedness revealed. "Stand up." he said to her "and face your accusers."

Then he said to the men who had brought her, “Look on her! Is there any man among you who does not feel the wish in his heart to do the same act with her? She is a beautiful woman. Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.”

There was much hesitation, the woman standing before the men, as the stones dropped one by one. When the accusers left, Yeshua turned again to the woman and said, “You may clothe yourself again. No one has condemned you. Neither do I.”

Then he turned to us and said, “Any man who has looked on a woman with lust, has already committed adultery with her in his heart. Do not judge the woman if the same desire is in your own heart, because then we would all be stoned to death.”

“What is your name?” he asked the woman.
“Mary --- of Magdala.”

“Go and sin no more,” he said.

“I will not sin, but I cannot go. You have already taught me much and I would learn more. My life was darkness, but now I see light in your face. You have saved my life. Perhaps you can teach me how to control my great desire.”
Back to top Go down
DennisTate

3PostSubject: Re: Did Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus have a twin brother?   Did Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus have a twin brother? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 1:08 pm

No wonder his teachings were feared!

Quote :
Page 215:
A member of the Pharisees asked him one day if he was the Son of God.
Yeshua replied, “You also are a Son of God.”

“No! To claim such a thing would be blasphemy. I dare not claim such a title. Do not speak to me of that.”

Yeshua looked at him intently, and then spoke. “You sense within yourself how close to God you are, but you are afraid to step closer. Was not Adam a Son of God? And are you not a spark of the Divine Fire? It is easier to be a mortal obeying laws than a portion of the Spirit of God lighting the paths of others. It is not blasphemy you fear, but responsibility. Yet I tell you, the yoke I would lay on you by making you a Son of God is lighter than the yoke of the Law. My yoke will bear you up: the Law can only weight you down until you fall exhausted in the dust.”
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

4PostSubject: Re: Did Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus have a twin brother?   Did Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus have a twin brother? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 7:38 pm

About half of the references you just gave that aren't in the canonized New Testament bring to mind ideas from Hindu scripture that I don't remember seeing in Western religious literature.. The full explanations of "let him among you who is without sin cast the first stone" and "the greatest among you shall be the servant of all" definitely fit in with basic Dharmic tradition but not with Abrahamic tradition. And if someone is conceiving of the Christ as an incarnation of Vishnu, the idea of him being a pair of twins, one tied to India and the other to Israel makes perfect sense. As does the idea of a married Jesus whose wife was also an important spiritual teacher: most of the Hindu gods were married, and so were the many of the most famous Rishis.
Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com
DennisTate

5PostSubject: Re: Did Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus have a twin brother?   Did Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus have a twin brother? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 8:01 pm

Realityrebel wrote:
About half of the references you just gave that aren't in the canonized New Testament bring to mind ideas from Hindu scripture that I don't remember seeing in Western religious literature.. The full explanations of "let him among you who is without sin cast the first stone" and "the greatest among you shall be the servant of all"  definitely fit in with basic Dharmic tradition but not with Abrahamic tradition. And if someone is conceiving of the Christ as an incarnation of Vishnu, the idea of him being a pair of twins, one tied to India and the other to Israel makes perfect sense. As does the idea of a married Jesus whose wife was also an important spiritual teacher: most of the Hindu gods were married, and so were the many of the most famous Rishis.

Exactly!

Even the idea of a "Virgin Birth" was almost certainly added in the late first or second centuries by well intentioned...... but misguided Messianic Jewish
or Messianic Gentile writers.

I believe the Holy Spirit / Ruach ha Kodesh / The Shekina Glory of G-d spoke to Mary / Myriam to go and sleep with her husband....
while they were still "engaged" but the Jewish engagement period was far more serious than a modern wedding.

That would be symbolic of a believer having an active relationship with Messiah during their lifetime.

http://www.politicalforum.com/religion-philosophy/355981-i-no-longer-believe-virgin-birth-jesus-yeshua.html
I no longer believe in the Virgin Birth of Jesus/ Yeshua!
I did until December 2012 when I read The Thomas Book Near Death and a Quest for Another Gospel by the Twin Brother of Jesus.......

This book has the potential to transform the relationship between Jews, Christians and Muslims!
Back to top Go down
regmelocco

6PostSubject: Re: Did Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus have a twin brother?   Did Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus have a twin brother? EmptyWed May 04, 2016 3:01 pm

No judgment means that Yeshua was living among higher standards. That his argument wasn't swayed by the woman's obvious sex appeal points to a tantric, heart-centered energy. He was immediately concerned with the "soul" of the woman instead of her appeal though he noticed it.
Back to top Go down
DennisTate

7PostSubject: Re: Did Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus have a twin brother?   Did Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus have a twin brother? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 6:29 am

Realityrebel wrote:
About half of the references you just gave that aren't in the canonized New Testament bring to mind ideas from Hindu scripture that I don't remember seeing in Western religious literature.. The full explanations of "let him among you who is without sin cast the first stone" and "the greatest among you shall be the servant of all"  definitely fit in with basic Dharmic tradition but not with Abrahamic tradition. And if someone is conceiving of the Christ as an incarnation of Vishnu, the idea of him being a pair of twins, one tied to India and the other to Israel makes perfect sense. As does the idea of a married Jesus whose wife was also an important spiritual teacher: most of the Hindu gods were married, and so were the many of the most famous Rishis.

This reply is brilliant Realityrebel!!!!

It is so wonderful to meet people who actually know what I am talking about!!!!!

You probably already know who Rainbow Patrol is don't you?

http://whitefeatherforum.yuku.com/topic/3969?page=2#.V1gFk1eYjQc
God's many plans for the Gay community to usher in utopia!

Rainbow Patrol wrote:
Quote :
Wow, it's been a few years since I've read this thread and now, rereading it, I realize what a total load of crap it was. Nonetheless, I'm back for a bit of shameless self-promotion. If any of you want to read my book, here is the link......

Rainbow Patrol (Bernadette Safari) (Volume 1)

https://www.amazon.com/Rainbow-Patrol-Bernadette-Safari-1/dp/1493551094?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=1493551094&linkCode=as2&redirect=true&ref_=as_li_ss_tl&tag=viglink20280-20

Rainbow Patrol...... I am convinced that you are my great, great, great.... .great grand daughter from one or more of my probable past lives.....
I am so glad to have met several Rainbow Warriors over these past few years......
I have never had a near death experience.... but I have been studying them obsessively since 1990.... and they sure have changed my
view or the world... and our place in it.......

Finally..... I can understand something about White Feather's comment that right here.... right now... this is heaven/ paradise.......

Well.... I am about to quote you into another discussion that I have going on another forum.......
and........ rest assured my motives are not one hundred percent altruistic..........

Rainbow Patrol.... I quoted you here:

http://www.politicalforum.com/showthread.php?t=341564&page=8&p=1066268891#post1066268891

Thread: New Age Communities can print local currencies finance films that address problems?!
Back to top Go down
DennisTate

8PostSubject: Re: Did Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus have a twin brother?   Did Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus have a twin brother? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 6:33 am

regmelocco wrote:
No judgment means that Yeshua was living among higher standards. That his argument wasn't swayed by the woman's obvious sex appeal points to a tantric, heart-centered energy. He was immediately concerned with the "soul" of the woman instead of her appeal though he noticed it.

Exactly......
that particular near death experiencer though.....
has been shown events from his past life as one of the disciples and he
had the impression that Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus had indeed been married to
Mary Magdalene..... but Rabbi Yeshua had been too strict in his religious practice in his youth.....

his deep religious convictions drove Mary away....
but they were later restored.....

they were together during the rest of his ministry....
and there is even more to the fascinating story.......
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

9PostSubject: Re: Did Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus have a twin brother?   Did Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus have a twin brother? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 6:48 am

And IMO it's also important to point out that there's evidence to support the idea of Jesus being married and having a twin brother in the Indian historical accounts of him studying there in his youth and returning after surviving his crucifixion.
Back to top Go down
DennisTate

10PostSubject: Re: Did Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus have a twin brother?   Did Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus have a twin brother? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 6:58 am

Realityrebel wrote:
And IMO it's also important to point out that there's evidence to support the idea of Jesus being married and having a twin brother in the Indian historical accounts of him studying there in his youth and returning after surviving his crucifixion.

Wow!!!!

Now that one is news to me!

I knew that a young Jewish woman living in India had made it clear to
Judas Didymus Thomas that she was interested in him.......
but I didn't know about evidence that Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus having another wife there!
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

11PostSubject: Re: Did Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus have a twin brother?   Did Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus have a twin brother? EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 1:55 am

DennisTate wrote:
Realityrebel wrote:

Wow!!!!

but I didn't know about evidence that Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus having another wife there!

I didn't know about most of this either, until quite recently when I started running Google searches using keywords like "Issa", and then doing further searches using keywords I found in the articles I found that way, most of them posted in English on sites in India and other Eastern countries.
Back to top Go down
DennisTate

12PostSubject: Re: Did Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus have a twin brother?   Did Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus have a twin brother? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 6:30 pm

Realityrebel wrote:
DennisTate wrote:
Realityrebel wrote:

Wow!!!!

I didn't know about most of this either, until quite recently when I started running Google searches using keywords like "Issa", and then doing further searches using keywords I found in the articles I found that way, most of them posted in English on sites in India and other Eastern countries.

Wow!

I just ran into another quotation from Dr. Bruce MacDonald that I know you will love......

https://www.facebook.com/BruceFraserMacDonaldPhD/posts/995661280520888
Bruce F. MacDonald Ph. D.....
Quote :
I like to share some of my ideas from other sites, here as well. Someone asked how I recognized Jesus, Elijah and Moses in my NDE so I replied:

That is a very good question. I have thought often about the answer often, because I did not "see" Yeshua, Elijah and Moses with my physical eyes, since those were left behind in my body. I knew them immediately by their "frequency," their "vibration." I had obviously known them in the past and was attracted to them by their familiar vibration in the short time I was dead (in the same way as we can sense the vibrations of our loved ones on earth). They had actually come to welcome me and to discuss the purpose of my life and how that purpose changed with my accident and death and what could be done in the future if I decided to stay there or return to my broken body. Our communication was also not in spoken words but in shared thoughts and ideas.

Even now, when I meditate and receive instruction from Yeshua, the ideas usually come as "complete thought patterns" instead of a series of words which add up to ideas. However, when Jesus was telling me at the end of my NDE, that I could stay there or go back to the body, he spoke in words which I then remembered vividly in my earth mind. He warned me three times that my body was very badly broken up and that it would take a long time to get it going again, and that I did not have to go back but that "we can do this another way." Those three warnings remained vivid in my memory whereas the "conversation," or "exchange of ideas" which we had earlier, did not stick in my earth mind in the same way.

It took me a while to recover what we had talked about in our "conversation" since I had to raise my vibrations through meditation and prayer in order to be able to "remember" what we had "communicated" when in that elevated level of spiritual consciousness. The contrast between spiritual consciousness and my physical body was made vividly clear when I decided to return to this broken body. When I got back to my body it was dead. I couldn't get in. I thought about how Jesus/Yeshua must have had to resuscitate his body after his death and then it came to me that I could reverse the process of what happened to me when I "died." I just reversed the process and willed the memories back into my cells and then willed the life force back to hold the cells together in a viable living organism. Then I came to life in my body. It took seven months in hospital just to be able to walk out on crutches with a back brace and leg brace, and then many more years to really get the body healed.

Jesus was right. The body was really badly broken up and took a long time to heal. But the contrast between physical body and spiritual body was also made very clear. Yeshua, Elijah and Moses were at a very elevated spiritual level and in order to recognize them I had to be familiar with that level of spiritual vibration consciousness. The body was at such a low level compared to them. Often in the spiritual realms "people" are seen as orbs of light with a particular frequency. At first, when I tried to remember Jesus, Elijah and Moses, I used to try to impose my physical idea of how they "should have looked: physically, but then I just ended up with three men with vaguely Middle Eastern clothes, but that is not how I recognized them. It was actually, as I said, by their vibration, which is often how we are known in the afterlife. That also makes sense of "where we go" in the afterlife." We are attracted to the level of being which we have achieved in this life.

If we are loving here, we will be attracted to the loving atmosphere in "heaven." But if we have been full of hatred and violence, then when we die we will be attracted to the violent, hateful frequency. In that way, "We reap what we sow," as Jesus said. Those people who think they can go to paradise by beheading other people and selling women into sexual slavery will find that after they die they just end up with that kind of person. There will be no paradise for them until they learn the way of love, which is the "ticket" to heaven. They will have to come back to earth many times to overcome the terrible karma they have accumulated with their kind of life. But the people who learn to love will find theselves with people of the same vibration in heaven.
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

13PostSubject: Re: Did Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus have a twin brother?   Did Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus have a twin brother? EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 9:44 am

DennisTate, #12, re: "I just ran into another quotation from Dr. Bruce MacDonald that I know you will love..."

Yes, a lot of MacDonald's descriptions of his NDE experience closely parallel those I had shortly after my 1992 accident. The only significance is that I interpreted mine in terms of the astral cosmology described in my WiH book, and he interpreted his in terms rooted in the cosmology accepted by the majority of people who live in our modern Western civiliation.
Back to top Go down
DennisTate

14PostSubject: Re: Did Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus have a twin brother?   Did Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus have a twin brother? EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 11:13 am

Yes.... .and I can understand why you might tend to understand his experiences differently.

The Abrahamic religions....... were used to justify many instances of ethnic cleansing......
genocide.... .systematic enslavement for free labor or sex...........

Realityrebel.... you have already viewed this discussion haven't you?

http://community.humanityhealing.net/group/guid/forum/topics/iriquois-white-dog-does-it-equal-a-goat-of-yom-kippur-does-ghost?commentId=1388889%3AComment%3A1497752&groupId=1388889%3AGroup%3A569505
Iriquois White Dog, does it equal a goat of Yom Kippur...does Ghost Dance prophecy equal Ezekiel 37???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

15PostSubject: Re: Did Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus have a twin brother?   Did Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus have a twin brother? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus have a twin brother?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1