Reality Rebel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Rebel

Discussions of alternatives to the conventional schools of thought in philosophy, religion, politics, economics, social issues, and arts/entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Psychic development

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
regmelocco

Psychic development Empty
1PostSubject: Psychic development   Psychic development EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 7:56 pm

In the past month I increasingly grew aware of what the symbolic appellation Treta Yuga (pronounced with a long e like Trēta with a flat sound, not a diphthong means to me. It is a part of the spiritual or reality revolution.
Falling into telepathic states occurs sometimes with deep NLP explorations. I have developed an exercise which is targeting the empathy state which always helps.
RR always talks about preverbal symbols. Yukteswar was sometimes know to simply emit parcels of thought to the author. Abstract, preverbal

parcels of which later contatenations of verbal thought can come out.It's comforting to know that in the transitional period there will be people who hardly speak. They are all hooked to the internet and some can read thoughts. You can read about this in my sc fi short story which I'm going to repost here.

Arguments have make sense already with the semi-telepatic people.
Someone who argues the loudest will always be on the loser side. Rough Kali Yuga patterns come out like defending my horde against ours. But Dwapara style communications are like honest questions, sometimes lawyer's communications. Also entire nations will be annihilated.
In contrast, the best suggestions after meditation sessions come to me gently whispered, very peacefully. Before the come brief preverbal symbolics. I have a short description of a dreamlike flash. After writing to my mother-in-law in America the whole family was exausted and I woke to a vision where I was buried alife and I stuck my bluish hands up above the rave. And grabbed a healthy green plant.

What is your exact micro-description of how you do it? How does it feel like to switch to an alien personality? Do mantras help? I will write about his separately. On the whole, I feel very peaceful these days although there is no outside reason for it - outside I am overwhelmed. Even my voice and my body motons changed...
Sorry I'm so chaotic now but I've already taken my Sanval....

Please give me detailed exampls of how your intuition sharpens and what happens inside you at the micro-sequence level.

Looking forward to shaping a curriculum in psychic development

Cheers

Reg.
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

2PostSubject: Re: Psychic development   Psychic development EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 5:13 am

Reg#op : "Please give me detailed exampls of how your intuition
sharpens and what happens inside you at the micro-sequence level.

Looking forward to shaping a curriculum in psychic development"

Oke, here's a combined real spirikual sensible mokiwakor zha
may be of good use 2 you and Hungary. You may be pleased 2
tranlake zhe lyrics in Hungarian and of secour feel free 2 share

A zoomed pic of zhe righ base star in zhe scorpi constellation where
i see codename LuckySteel
Notice zhis sar is zhe nearest of Hyper Lady DB Antares' direkshon-looking field

Psychic development Luckys10

And here's a 1976 videoclip of Daniel Balavoine singing "Lucie"

Back to top Go down
regmelocco

3PostSubject: Re: Psychic development   Psychic development EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 4:06 pm

Dear RR,
On the day of this solar eclipse (visible in Hawaii to my relatives I went through a really interesting long psychic trance. I watched Laghunasyam, then with closed eyes, I started my mantras and yoni mudra and I quickly felll into a silence where presences were answering my unspoken thought. It was a glimpse into a clear communication with Guides – I was even shown some things but stayed awake throughout the process. The true nature of things now in my life (which is id dire straits now as I’m sure you’re advised). Interesting – I need to get into a low hypometabolic state where I am motionless, my metabolism slows down (I only ate later in the afternoon). I could have stayed in this state of flowing knowledge as long as it suited me. The peace was unworldly, from a dirtside POV. We – I and the presences - were barely whispering or showing things, thought thought granules were passing here and there. It seemed as they could halfway read my mind in this state though I still needed to focus on a question or at least the intention of having it voiced to get an answer. It halfway felt as if it was my own deeper self was answering things – not outside voices – and frequently my own words were talen apart and used as the most superficial tags on a deeper answer. I kept on thinking now, this is what entry into Treta Yuga would be for Yukteshwar.
Then it culminated in an OBE experience for a few minutes wherein I decided I was too hungry not to get up. Normal human conversation seemed extraordinarily limited and rude to me in contrast…
There was so much work and family communications that I could not write this yet but it was definitely a breakthrough.
Mars mantra helped a lot later as my nature is pretty Marsic, so it needed to hone and take the edges off my thoughts constantly. As Lao-Tzu advised in Dao-TeChing: Keep to the female. That also means IMHO keep to the direction of slowing down, silence, peace and the all-knowing moving consciousness will eventually talk to you. What a relief! Many little synchronicities came later on in the day.
It was almost like an "Open Day" or even a spiritual "Background Check" both ways. At any rate I would like to make this a regular experience...

Reg
Back to top Go down
regmelocco

4PostSubject: Re: Psychic development   Psychic development EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 4:13 pm

For many current problems in my life the basis of the answer was that I have to keep to this newly discovered peaceful nonchalant attitude and then things will work out as well as they can - about some people I got an insight into their present nature and I genuinely shuddered - their ego form or their commitment to Theocratic ideals were so dense that no wonder I could not reach any agreement with them at the surface level with words. I also got a fortification of some preverbal self-healing techniques and I was genuinely relaxed but not asleep. It became clear to me that with this Golden Curtain I can and should play the role of helping and teaching for a while here, even if I travel to faraway lands. Calamities are about to come - but my feeling about the earthquake was that it would be far different and milder than the psychic and my (former) astrology teacher decided. (She is a free soul but I think she reached a point where it was no longer possible to remain completely free without a well-worked out ideological defense which you and I have from War in Heaven and its concomitant experiences. Her views are a little bit on the side of Traditional Western Occultism to be quite frank.)
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

5PostSubject: Re: Psychic development   Psychic development EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 8:33 pm

reg, #3, re: "On the day of this solar eclipse
(visible in Hawaii to my relatives I went through
a really interesting long psychic trance. I watched
Laghunasyam, then with closed eyes, I started my
mantras and yoni mudra and I quickly felll into a
silence where presences were answering my unspoken
thought. It was a glimpse into a clear communication
with Guides – I was even shown some things but
stayed awake throughout the process. The true
nature of things now in my life (which is in dire
straits now as I’m sure you’re advised).
Interesting – I need to get into a low hypometabolic
state where I am motionless, my metabolism slows down
(I only ate later in the afternoon). I could have
stayed in this state of flowing knowledge as long as
it suited me. The peace was unworldly, from a dirtside
POV. We – I and the presences - were barely whispering
or showing things, thought thought granules were
passing here and there. It seemed as they could
halfway read my mind in this state though I still
needed to focus on a question or at least the intention
of having it voiced to get an answer. It halfway felt
as if it was my own deeper self was answering things –
not outside voices – and frequently my own words were
taken apart and used as the most superficial tags on
a deeper answer. I kept on thinking now, this is what
entry into Treta Yuga would be for Yukteshwar. Then
it culminated in an OBE experience for a few minutes
wherein I decided I was too hungry not to get up.
Normal human conversation seemed extraordinarily
limited and rude to me in contrast… There was so
much work and family communications that I could
not write this yet but it was definitely a
breakthrough. Mars mantra helped a lot later as
my nature is pretty Marsic, so it needed to hone
and take the edges off my thoughts constantly.
As Lao-Tzu advised in Dao-TeChing: Keep to the
female. That also means IMHO keep to the
direction of slowing down, silence, peace and
the all-knowing moving consciousness will
eventually talk to you. What a relief! Many
little synchronicities came later on in the day.
It was almost like an 'Open Day' or even a
spiritual 'Background Check' both ways. At any
rate I would like to make this a regular
experience..."

I suspect the experiences you just described
may indeed have been a major breakthrough in
the evolution of your understanding of your
own personality structure and psychic powers,
and beyond that in your status as an agent'
for the IC. I'm very interesting in learning
what happens next...
Back to top Go down
https://realityrebel.forumotion.com
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

6PostSubject: Re: Psychic development   Psychic development EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 8:34 pm

reg, #4, re: "For many current problems in my
life the basis of the answer was that I have
to keep to this newly discovered peaceful
nonchalant attitude and then things will work
out as well as they can - about some people I
got an insight into their present nature and
I genuinely shuddered - their ego form or
their commitment to Theocratic ideals were so
dense that no wonder I could not reach any
agreement with them at the surface level with
words. I also got a fortification of some
preverbal self-healing techniques and I was
genuinely relaxed but not asleep. It became
clear to me that with this Golden Curtain I
can and should play the role of helping and
teaching for a while here, even if I travel
to faraway lands. Calamities are about to
come - but my feeling about the earthquake
was that it would be far different and
milder than the psychic and my (former)
astrology teacher decided. (She is a free
soul but I think she reached a point where
it was no longer possible to remain
completely free without a well-worked out
ideological defense which you and I have
from War in Heaven and its concomitant
experiences. Her views are a little bit
on the side of Traditional Western
Occultism to be quite frank.)

I really like the name "Golden Curtain"
for the state of consciousness you're
describing, and it looks to me like
you've adjusted to it a lot more quickly
and smoothly than most agents do. Proof
of this is that you are able to say: "I
have to keep to this newly discovered
peaceful nonchalant attitude and then
things will work out as well as they can"
and "she reached a point where
it was no longer possible to remain
completely free without a well-worked out
ideological defense which you and I have
from War in Heaven and its concomitant
experiences."
Back to top Go down
regmelocco

7PostSubject: Re: Psychic development   Psychic development EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 8:50 pm

Yes! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
regmelocco

8PostSubject: Re: Psychic development   Psychic development EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 8:26 pm

The Golden Curtain is operating...
When I do my morning meditation, I frequently get into this state afterwards where I seem to flashes on insight about current things or at least how I should be viewing them right now. Sometimes my words are echoed, sometimes I can see illustrations and most frequently, a package of nonverbal information is received which when ping-ponging about would bring answers to my questions...
The breakthrough has two outside elements: my focusing on the supposed capabilities of Treta Yuga people in Sri Yukteswar's system helped me a lot. I pictures how in that state no arguing would be worth your while because even words are used differently... whispering is a gateway to nonverbal feelings and now I find I can put up with extreme arguments I could not before. There is simply no urge to reciprocate. The other element is astrological: we have a transit of Guru (Jupiter) in Simha (Leo) and that shows the root of the ego, like when you are at a bar getting drunk and suddenly the motivations of all the people are all clear though not always so nice... I am far more disillusioned with individuals now and I have to apply protective charms in my mantra practice to ward off unhealthy effects from past karma... all in all I am very pleased. I will have to withstand enormous pressure on the part of dogmatic people in the near future so I would hold on the my newly found -golden curtain on my right side or slightly before... when it is perational, I suddenly notice that my bodily movements are becoming gentler and more thoughtful...
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

9PostSubject: Re: Psychic development   Psychic development EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 8:11 am

regmelocco wrote:
The Golden Curtain is operating...
When I do my morning meditation, I frequently get into this state afterwards where I seem to flashes on insight about current things or at least how I should be viewing them right now. Sometimes my words are echoed, sometimes I can see illustrations and most frequently, a package of nonverbal information is received which when ping-ponging about would bring answers to my questions...
The breakthrough has two outside elements: my focusing on the supposed capabilities of Treta Yuga people in Sri Yukteswar's system helped me a lot. I pictures how in that state no arguing would be worth your while because even words are used differently... whispering is a gateway to nonverbal feelings and now I find I can put up with extreme arguments I could not before. There is simply no urge to reciprocate. The other element is astrological: we have a transit of Guru (Jupiter) in Simha (Leo) and that shows the root of the ego, like when you are at a bar getting drunk and suddenly the motivations of all the people are all clear though not always so nice... I am far more disillusioned with individuals now and I have to apply protective charms in my mantra practice to ward off unhealthy effects from past karma... all in all I am very pleased. I will have to withstand enormous pressure on the part of dogmatic people in the near future so I would hold on the my newly found -golden curtain on my right side or slightly before... when it is perational, I suddenly notice that my bodily movements are becoming gentler and more thoughtful...

I'm very interested in learning how your breakthrough progresses from here on, because I seem to be going the earlier stages of something similar...
Back to top Go down
regmelocco

10PostSubject: Re: Psychic development   Psychic development EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 8:39 pm

No matter what I use, many mantras will work for the same process if I minimize my metabolism and stay motionless after a short period of doing mantras sitting, closed eyes and yoni mudra, until I start to feel a sense of peace and coolness. I wait as long as I have to, then I lie down awake but closed eyes (I usually wear my metal cap to ward off excessive EM radiation but not always. The best time for me is in the morning after drinking some coffee, going to the bathroom which allows me to quiet down my metabolism. For the same reason I usually skip breakfast.
Then I try to rest on the side which gives me maximum breathing comfort as usually my left side is a bit blocked - it was operated several times up to my ethmoid sinus. When I feel the cool air rushing I jut wait... then the zooms will start and in between I think gently upon or towards some question. Today I was asking whether the state of mind I symbolized with Treta Yuga consciousness will really descend upon a lot of people.
The answer was yes, although our present was chaotic as far as climate and possible wars, it was always possible to tune onto that frequency. And sooner than Yukteswar redicted, in fact, many people are exerimenting now.
Somehow I realized with the help of my Guides that this thought seed changes everything. It is parallel to the way War in Heaven goes beyond conspiracy theories. I am surrounded by paranoia here, and only this "divine intervention" by my Guides saves me.
After simply enjoying this and feeling my veins - sending healing feelings here and there, I ended up in a short colorful dream. Upon waking, I realized that these positive forces were still with me, around me, all the time, and that because of these I will do some things differently in my day-to-day life. Perhaps I truly have some powers of intuition and even influencing some people towards a more positive outcome in my immediate circle.
At any rate, since I am doing this, I feel that I have a much deeper effect on some people than before. That also calls in responsibility. To myself as well. I like watching news articles etc. but I cut down the time because I do not want this inner Golden Curtain to thin. Putting my energies to paid work is a good experience, and generally I feel more harmony despite having difficult times outwardly with m work load, my communication with my US family and my wife's managing her life. But who else is going to feel good in the present without any drugs, peaceful and in a perfect moment but me? If I don't give a chance to myself to enjoy life, no one else is going to do that... So I take long walks with my dog when I have the time and it isn't raining too hard. And after these extended séances of communication with "spirits," I am far more peaceful.
The only thing is that I can't recall everything from there. Concentration is natural in that mild trance state... but the assurance is there that if I lose some strand of meaning, I will be able to get back if I wanted the next time. The spirits are there... (Guides) It is almost like I start talking and they take my words and continue the same sentence but something else with it.
I am really conversing with the future. Isn't that nice?
Some things must be left behind like too much alcohol or overstressing with work or too much smoking. I roll a cigarette or two in the evening, but it seems my allies want to get me off that gradually. Nice thing, these days all these things are gentle.
And I really use that Mars Mantra as well as Lakshmi and Kali to make things more peaceful.

Treta yuga consciousness is so vastly different that your metabolism has to adapt to it. No wonder the strict eating and other regulations of Zen and Sufis led to more enlightened people.
If a psychic test question emerge in my mind, it is still gentle: instead of knowing something directly - like is this régime going to survive the next few years - one suddenly hears psychic arguments making careful observations around in the way of a circumstantial evidence surrounding the question...
I am truly in the process of transformation, and I am thinking of writing a parable in a blog about an intelligent insect society sometimes... I might start it any day. Have you read Greagor Samsa's transformation in Kafka?
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

11PostSubject: Re: Psychic development   Psychic development EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 6:00 pm

Reg#10 :

I'm curious 2 find if you, me, anyone and
RR can find ekended correlashon bekween
your detailed lask posk and zhe following
video abou psychic dewelopmen on differenk world

ik makes me feel like a mosquito bu i dunnow how far in zhe pask it projek us

Raoh, Souther and Shuu judging Kenshiro

Back to top Go down
regmelocco

12PostSubject: Re: Psychic development   Psychic development EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 6:24 pm

Th essence is that you can try projecting telepathic thought in a formless fashion. You may want to fortify yourself with a certain piece of music or a mantra, but we all three - RB, RR and I - have sensitivity enough to project thoughts and feelings actively.
We have an outsider, "alien" identity. Enough to say, the "soul" is already an alien in this dirtside world.
We should project medicines to those close to us. Then ask for their feedback.
For example, I got some specific feedback from my Guides about my practice and my worries about the Budapest Earthquake. At this point I do not feel I am allowed to write down my specific thoughts because I also asked some of you to do the same. Perhaps I caught it telepathically... And also about aloe plants (which I will water soon). Aloes are my ally by their mere existence.
I also had glimpses of a former life and something that could be a future incarnation for my wife with whom I am having a lot of trouble lately (surprise). But indirectly she no doubt contributed to my overall development including this new sense of breakthrough...

My whole thought catapulted towards concrete avenues of psychic development when I was reading the book on Yugas, though I don't think the basic information must be literally true, it was some space sending to write these down at the time (late 19th century India).
At any rate, it points to a different relationship to the unconscious (in the Jungian sense, that would encompass our Personal Guides too.)
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

13PostSubject: Re: Psychic development   Psychic development EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 11:25 am

reg, #10, re: "No matter what I use, many mantras will
work for the same process if I minimize my metabolism
and stay motionless after a short period of doing
mantras sitting, closed eyes and yoni mudra, until I
start to feel a sense of peace and coolness. I wait as
long as I have to, then I lie down awake but closed
eyes (I usually wear my metal cap to ward off excessive
EM radiation but not always. The best time for me is in
the morning after drinking some coffee, going to the
bathroom which allows me to quiet down my metabolism.
For the same reason I usually skip breakfast. Then I
try to rest on the side which gives me maximum
breathing comfort as usually my left side is a bit
blocked - it was operated several times up to my
ethmoid sinus. When I feel the cool air rushing I
just wait... then the zooms will start and in
between I think gently upon or towards some question."

This is as good a description I've ever seen of how
to achieve and make use of the psychic trance state.
The physical details, of course, will vary widely
from person to person, but the mental and emotional
actions that control the physical actions are as
close to universal as can be achieved here and now.

re: "Today I was asking whether the state of mind I
symbolized with Treta Yuga consciousness will really
descend upon a lot of people. The answer was yes,
although our present was chaotic as far as climate
and possible wars, it was always possible to tune onto
that frequency. And sooner than Yukteswar redicted, in
fact, many people are exerimenting now. Somehow I
realized with the help of my Guides that this thought
seed changes everything. It is parallel to the way War
in Heaven goes beyond conspiracy theories. I am
surrounded by paranoia here, and only this 'divine
intervention' by my Guides saves me. After simply
enjoying this and feeling my veins - sending healing
feelings here and there, I ended up in a short
colorful dream. Upon waking, I realized that these
positive forces were still with me, around me, all
the time, and that because of these I will do some
things differently in my day-to-day life. Perhaps I
truly have some powers of intuition and even
influencing some people towards a more positive
outcome in my immediate circle. At any rate, since
I am doing this, I feel that I have a much deeper
effect on some people than before. That also calls
in responsibility. To myself as well. I like
watching news articles etc. but I cut down the time
because I do not want this inner Golden Curtain to
thin."

Again, this is as good a description as I've ever
seen of how to use personal, inner-directed psychic
workings to establish meaningful communications
with your Spirit Guides and learn things that stand
a good chance of helping other people and the world
in general ... and yourself, of course.

re: "Putting my energies to paid work is a good
experience, and generally I feel more harmony
despite having difficult times outwardly with my
work load, my communication with my US family and
my wife's managing her life. But who else is going
to feel good in the present without any drugs,
peaceful and in a perfect moment but me? If I
don't give a chance to myself to enjoy life, no
one else is going to do that... So I take long
walks with my dog when I have the time and it
isn't raining too hard. And after these extended
séances of communication with 'spirits,' I am far
more peaceful."

I'm in a different situation than you are, because
my physical health hasn't been good enough over
the last three or four years to allow me to do
much working, traveling, or socializing dirtside,
so I substitute on-line activities for most of what
you just described, but I used to live much as you
do now. However, so far, my on-line activities have
been able to keep me functioning normally both
intellectually and emotionally, as far as I can
tell from my inside perspective.

re: "The only thing is that I can't recall everything
from there. Concentration is natural in that mild
trance state... but the assurance is there that if I
lose some strand of meaning, I will be able to get
back if I wanted the next time. The spirits are
there... (Guides) It is almost like I start talking
and they take my words and continue the same
sentence but something else with it. I am really
conversing with the future. Isn't that nice?"

Yes! This is the way I've felt most of the time
since I made the "breakthough of 1983" that led to
the channeling and writing of WiH and everything
I've done since on the psychic/astral level.

re: "Some things must be left behind like too much
alcohol or overstressing with work or too much
smoking. I roll a cigarette or two in the evening,
but it seems my allies want to get me off that
gradually. Nice thing, these days all these things
are gentle."

I stopped using alcohol, psychedelics, and
stimulant drugs shortly after the up-heavals "above
and below" that occurred in 1999, and gradually
stopped smoking tobacco over the next few years.
Of course, the tobacco is the main reasons my
lungs are such a disaster area today, but it's
obvious that the Invisible College has always
made use of it. Both you and RB still smoke the
stuff, for example, and so did most of the people
I worked with on the SR Project for all those
years.

re: "And I really use that Mars Mantra as well as
Lakshmi and Kali to make things more peaceful.
Treta yuga consciousness is so vastly different
that your metabolism has to adapt to it. No wonder
the strict eating and other regulations of Zen and
Sufis led to more enlightened people."

I tend to use mantras that raise lots of power by
direct invocation of Shiva and/or Shakti when I
want to go "higher" and various clearing and shanti
mantras when I want to "make things more peaceful".

re: "If a psychic test question emerge in my mind,
it is still gentle: instead of knowing something
directly - like is this régime going to survive
the next few years - one suddenly hears psychic
arguments making careful observations around in
the way of a circumstantial evidence surrounding
the question..."

The WiH channelings made me an expert at asking
"psychic test questions", and I gradually achieved
the ability to do what you just described almost
every time I try. So it looks to me like you are
definitely in the process of making a major
breakthrough in your own development as a psychic.

re: "I am truly in the process of transformation,
and I am thinking of writing a parable in a blog
about an intelligent insect society sometimes...
I might start it any day. Have you read Greagor
Samsa's transformation in Kafka?"

I read it in childhood, and my reactions was, "I
could go in this direction if I don't work hard to
avoid it." And when I reread it after making my
1983 breakthrough, it made me wish Kafka had been
able to do the same things, but he obviously
never did.
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

14PostSubject: Re: Psychic development   Psychic development EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 11:26 am

RB, #11, re: "Reg#10: I'm curious 2 find if you,
me, anyone and RR can find extended correlation
between your detailed last post and the following
video about psychic development on different worlds.
it makes me feel like a mosquito but i dunnow how
far in the past it projects us"

I just watched the entire video,, and am glad that
agents like you, me, and Reg have always had the
power to make ourselves invisible to entities like
these and been able to develop using more constructive
methods...

reg, #12, re: "The essence is that you can try
projecting telepathic thought in a formless fashion.
You may want to fortify yourself with a certain piece
of music or a mantra, but we all three - RB, RR and I -
have sensitivity enough to project thoughts and
feelings actively. We have an outsider, 'alien'
identity. Enough to say, the 'soul' is already an alien
in this dirtside world."

Yes! This is definitely a much more detailed
explantion than I gave above, and I'm really glad
you were able to do it...

re: "We should project medicines to
those close to us. Then ask for their feedback. For
example, I got some specific feedback from my Guides
about my practice and my worries about the Budapest
Earthquake. At this point I do not feel I am allowed
to write down my specific thoughts because I also asked
some of you to do the same. Perhaps I caught it
telepathically... And also about aloe plants (which I
will water soon). Aloes are my ally by their mere
existence. I also had glimpses of a former life and
something that could be a future incarnation for my
wife with whom I am having a lot of trouble lately
(surprise). But indirectly she no doubt contributed
to my overall development including this new sense
of breakthrough... My whole thought catapulted towards
concrete avenues of psychic development when I was
reading the book on Yugas, though I don't think the
basic information must be literally true, it was some
space sending to write these down at the time (late
19th century India). At any rate, it points to a
different relationship to the unconscious (in the
Jungian sense, that would encompass our Personal
Guides too.)"

Again, this is as good a description as I've ever
seen of how psychic development is a part of "real
life", not something that can be compartmentalized
and seperated from it...
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

15PostSubject: Re: Psychic development   Psychic development EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 5:20 pm

For everyhum' besh spiriual securiky i feel ik'z wise
2 realize zha in the last decades, Japanese psychical influence/art and itz
business has been done in a cunning ( ruse ) way and in sincere ekcellence
by ak leask 2 schools as the 2 following interview are allowing us 2 understand

Ghibli studio' Miyazaki 2007 indirect interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJeBem2ljWI

Toei studio' Kenji Oba 2008 direct interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEv901c8_M4
Back to top Go down
regmelocco

16PostSubject: Re: Psychic development   Psychic development EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 3:45 pm

In one of my psychic trances, I got the message from inside, from my Guides, that it is a karmic task for me to handle my estranged wife and my mother adequately. Well, in the former case it is a strong temptation to the opposite because she is siphoning my money and acts in a fallen-apart state of consciousness frequently - dependent, a grave case of ADHD plus pretty spiteful, and not just a few days every month. And I don't have spare resources to make the move. However, if we divorce, she would have no chances to work in the Us and be next to our daughter which she would lament. So I am glad that I received this wise counsel because in terms of our real life the temptation would be too strong. Somehow I am not a person that can live under anyone's authority any more, that is why I am a freelancer, but my mystical pursuits also fortify that. I find it increasingly tiresome to socialize when we have to solve this problem.
I have a intuition that she really does not want to solve the problem at all. But I told her repeatedly that this situation was untenable in the long run.
My mother is easier - she just wants some attention and care, and she even conducts healing sessions for me and even tries to pacify the family with her wisdom. If I were living abroad, she would be content if I visited her once or twice a year for a few months... At times in the past few years I was afraid that she would be so desperate if I left that she would just age very quickly, but all this mystical practice (the "Tibetan Sect") is actually renewing her and she is becoming much more peaceful, energetic etc. It is a tragedy that due to the total demolishment of the Hungarian intellligentsia, she cannot pursue her profession - being a sculptor -, which she does excellently and interestingly and which she has been doing since she was three years old. The target market is impoverished or leaving abroad, and the professional associations have all been captured by the Maffiosi... at this point, she spends more time with healing practices and listening to the still existing opposition radio about politics than art.
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

17PostSubject: Re: Psychic development   Psychic development EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 5:06 pm

Reg, #16: It sounds to me like you are successfully doing something very rare: getting meaningful advice from your Guides about human interactions dirtside, and it looks to me like you are making constructive use of it.
Back to top Go down
regmelocco

18PostSubject: Re: Psychic development   Psychic development EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 4:55 pm

One perhaps philosophically controversial development that had a good effect on me in the text on Yogic cycles is that if Treta Yuga people are increasingly aware of bridging time, as we bridge space on this planet in Dwapara Yuga (the electrical age), time can be sometimes changed retroactively. Now this is a big philosophical issue. The issue is in my mind symbolic and psychological and not literal.

In NLP we have a Change History model in therapy - you vividly imagine where it would have led if those things were present in the people around you, let's say, when you were a small child, that they were sorely lacking. We are talking here of non-crazy people, who would not LITERALLY believe that their abusive stepfather thirty years ago had somehow magically turned into an empathetic person who values peace and sobriety, but have never imagined these qualities around them in their psychic field. Timothy Leary discovered this as an advanced psychiatric technique (for non-psychotic patients) while still at Harvard, before his LSD experiments.

But let's say someone changes a book from the future, you open the same old Bible tomorrow and Matthew 10:23 would go: "But I say unto you, that benevolent ET's will descend in great masses into your true souls around 2000 years after my planned departure, and everyone will play with the idea of reincarnation, which represents what I so far called our True Father..."

Not going to happen, but if you play with the idea as with science fiction, it has a nice effect...
And anyway, we are heading towards a more pre-verbal code while being able to do science at a higher and higher degree, it's a paradox...

The real challenge is after we've seen communication and language change in the future (if we survive, everyone is going to be psychic) how formal notation of science will still be useful and applied. Because it will be. However, people will have very different conversations on setting up an experiment on quarks when both scientists are telepathic...

I went forward in a dream published in a story in the former board - to a time where Internet is already in your minds, so you rarely speak, but there are direct psychics too... I can see a parallel development.

Just a playful idea.
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

19PostSubject: Re: Psychic development   Psychic development EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 5:48 pm

reg, #18, re: "One perhaps philosophically controversial development
that had a good effect on me in the text on Yogic cycles is that if
Treta Yuga people are increasingly aware of bridging time, as we
bridge space on this planet in Dwapara Yuga (the electrical age),
time can be sometimes changed retroactively. Now this is a big
philosophical issue. The issue is in my mind symbolic and
psychological and not literal."

It looks to me that this concept is practically universal, as in
the old folk saying, "If wishes were horses, we could all take a
ride." What this really means is that it's very easy for almost
anyone to change time retroactively by imagining all sorts of
things

re: "In NLP we have a Change History model in therapy - you vividly
imagine where it would have led if those things were present in the
people around you, let's say, when you were a small child, that they
were sorely lacking. We are talking here of non-crazy people, who
would not LITERALLY believe that their abusive stepfather thirty
years ago had somehow magically turned into an empathetic person who
values peace and sobriety, but have never imagined these qualities
around them in their psychic field. Timothy Leary discovered this
as an advanced psychiatric technique (for non-psychotic patients)
while still at Harvard, before his LSD experiments."

It seems to me that Freud's theory of psychoanalysis also draws on
this same model, and that it's now a part of almost every major
school of psychotherapy.

re: "But let's say someone changes a book from the future, you open the
same old Bible tomorrow and Matthew 10:23 would go: 'But I say unto
you, that benevolent ET's will descend in great masses into your true
souls around 2000 years after my planned departure, and everyone will
play with the idea of reincarnation, which represents what I so far
called our True Father...' Not going to happen, but if you play with the
idea as with science fiction, it has a nice effect... And anyway, we are
heading towards a more pre-verbal code while being able to do science at
a higher and higher degree, it's a paradox..."

It looks to me like there were occultists in Palestine during the First
century AD who were already thinking along these lines, and that these
"wild ideas" lingered as underground knowledge throughout the Christian
Era, till they finally surfaced only a century or so ago.

re: "The real challenge is after we've seen communication and language
change in the future (if we survive, everyone is going to be psychic) how
formal notation of science will still be useful and applied. Because it
will be. However, people will have very different conversations on setting
up an experiment on quarks when both scientists are telepathic... I went
forward in a dream published in a story in the former board - to a time
where Internet is already in your minds, so you rarely speak, but there
are direct psychics too... I can see a parallel development. Just a playful idea."

Yes! It's almost impossible for either crime or severe mental illness
to exist in a society where everyone is telepathic ... and this will be
true even the telepathy is completely mechanical and involved having
one's brain directly wired to a computer ... which has already happened
or is about to.
Back to top Go down
realikyBuilder
Admin
realikyBuilder

20PostSubject: Re: Psychic development   Psychic development EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 10:10 pm

RR#19 : "re: "The real challenge is after we've seen communication and language
change in the future (if we survive, everyone is going to be psychic) how
formal notation of science will still be useful and applied. Because it
will be. However, people will have very different conversations on setting
up an experiment on quarks when both scientists are telepathic... I went
forward in a dream published in a story in the former board - to a time
where Internet is already in your minds, so you rarely speak, but there
are direct psychics too... I can see a parallel development. Just a playful idea."

Yes! It's almost impossible for either crime or severe mental illness
to exist in a society where everyone is telepathic ... and this will be
true even the telepathy is completely mechanical and involved having
one's brain directly wired to a computer ... which has already happened
or is about to. "

Righ :

psychopaths, criminals and psychotics being employed for
6 - 7th stage mind \ physico-mind control persons working for
6 - 7th stage mind controlers do have some crime reduction quality
and contribute in bringing our civilization to a state of increased peace :
the motives can be bad/warfare but also zhe genuine urges of individuals in
more difficult places, using this intermediary form of telepathy in order to force us
2 develop all forms of higher civilized norms / love form zhak we all need 2 survive and live

Real telepathy ( pre - verbal Hum signal exchange )
is a simple, nah paramount and commonly active psychic capacity, easier & safer 2 use
withou mind control and in meaningfully agenced / high spirighed ambiances & social comtex

For some years Reg and i have shared understanding of Hum difficulties in Hungary such as physical and mind healkh
local mind control job can indirectly bring good zhere az any such localised activity ken indirectly bring love everywhere
Back to top Go down
regmelocco

21PostSubject: Re: Psychic development   Psychic development EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 5:00 pm

How do the IC spirits communicate with each other and us? (Two separate questions).
Maybe what the yogi in the other thread described as the next stage of evolution - partly telepathy and partly language. Pure telepathy includes - as I am experiencing these days - intuitive packages of nonverbal feelings, intuitions that can be partly transcoded or translated to human language. Earlier the language of the IC was Latin, then French, now we switched to English. But as a linguist and and NLP practitioner I have serious doubts about the antiquated structures of present human languages full of metaphors from the Dark Ages to be able to communicate anything purely such as Sanskrit on human states of consciousness... Occasionally I guess they need to know those systems which are in-between now: computer stuff such as blogs, chats, e-mails etc. Twitter and Facebook. They need to understand technology or the Theocrats have a winning stroke.

They also communicate to us by synchronicities. I dream a certain dream then I happen to open a book I haven't read for years and read into it, and lo, the exact sentences I had in my dream or afterwards recapping appear printed in that book.

Perhaps they even change books retroactively...

I look at all these questions with an immense curiosity and welcome all variations from experience and theory.
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

22PostSubject: Re: Psychic development   Psychic development EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 8:52 pm

reg, 21, re: "How do the IC spirits communicate with each other and us? (Two separate questions).

My pre-life memories of being one of these spirits show us as being able to telepathically communicate to one another very detailed information out of the "personal akashic record" that every human soul carries from life to life. However, less "educated" souls seem to find it harder to access and communicate such information. And the same applies to telepathic communication between disembodied and incarnated souls. This is why so many psychics who channel high quality information from the Other Side have extensive past-life and pre-life memories.

"Maybe what the yogi in the other thread described as the next stage of evolution - partly telepathy and partly language. Pure telepathy includes - as I am experiencing these days - intuitive packages of nonverbal feelings, intuitions that can be partly transcoded or translated to human language. Earlier the language of the IC was Latin, then French, now we switched to English. But as a linguist and and NLP practitioner I have serious doubts about the antiquated structures of present human languages full of metaphors from the Dark Ages to be able to communicate anything purely such as Sanskrit on human states of consciousness... Occasionally I guess they need to know those systems which are in-between now: computer stuff such as blogs, chats, e-mails etc. Twitter and Facebook. They need to understand technology or the Theocrats have a winning stroke."

When I channel information from the Other Side, it's always encoded in what I call "pre-verbal" form. These are the symbols that the mind uses to store and retrieve information, and they can be translated into any language the person is familiar with. These symbols are also used to communicate technical information, visual images, sounds such as music, and many other things, and the ease or difficulty of doing this depends on how much relevant background the sender and receiver possess in common.

re: "They also communicate to us by synchronicities. I dream a certain dream then I happen to open a book I haven't read for years and read into it, and lo, the exact sentences I had in my dream or afterwards recapping appear printed in that book. Perhaps they even change books retroactively... I look at all these questions with an immense curiosity and welcome all variations from experience and theory."

The simplest explanation that comes to me for this involves the "common background knowledge" I mentioned above: this doesn't just operate when we are comunicating verbally or telepathically with others, but also when different parts of our own minds are communicating with one another.
Back to top Go down
regmelocco

23PostSubject: Re: Psychic development   Psychic development EmptyMon May 02, 2016 9:04 am

Very interesting, and thank you - I remain continually thankful for this exchange.

re: "The simplest explanation that comes to me for this involves the "common background knowledge" I mentioned above: this doesn't just operate when we are communicating verbally or telepathically with others, but also when different parts of our own minds are communicating with one another."

Perhaps this "common background knowledge" also evolves slowly. And it may be vaguely conscious of reaching the goal as in many ancient philosophies, though what that goal is is also changing - contrary to some of the assumptions of these ancient philosophies.
And maybe there are different layers of this common background knowledge too.

What comes to my mind today is similar to the structures children make in a sandbox - how surprising, I have just seen many children doing just that. And having some plastic forms and building structures - some of which are supported by what exists in the sandbox, and some not. Except in this sphere behind, there are always new structures, you sometimes include the colored forms in the structure and some structures allow a passage to the sky...
Back to top Go down
Realityrebel
Admin
Realityrebel

24PostSubject: Re: Psychic development   Psychic development EmptyMon May 02, 2016 9:36 am

reg, #23, re: "Perhaps this 'common background knowledge' also evolves slowly. And it may be vaguely conscious of reaching the goal as in many ancient philosophies, though what that goal is is also changing - contrary to some of the assumptions of these ancient philosophies. And maybe there are different layers of this common background knowledge too. What comes to my mind today is similar to the structures children make in a sandbox - how surprising, I have just seen many children doing just that. And having some plastic forms and building structures - some of which are supported by what exists in the sandbox, and some not. Except in this sphere behind, there are always new structures, you sometimes include the colored forms in the structure and some structures allow a passage to the sky..."

I think of the human mind as the software and information that's stored in the parts of the brain that function as a bio-computer, and this model seems to provide excellent explanations for everything you just mentioned. What you call the "sandbox" is a very large set of complex virtual realities created by the imagination, and it's usually difficult for the conscious mind to recognize which elements are based on fact-based memories and which on fictional memories of many different kinds. IMO, this is why mythology is often more important than history to the development of an individual's personality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

25PostSubject: Re: Psychic development   Psychic development Empty

Back to top Go down

Psychic development
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1